Get admission in top grade universities!!! Check the Counselling Schedule for different universities from this single page… Candidates who are willing to get admission in the top universities they must check their Seat Allotment Details and Counseling Status which is provided on this page. Almost every university organizes an entrance exam for providing admission to the capable students and thereafter it conducts counseling to provide seats in different institutions. Candidates can check the complete details of Counselling Schedule 2017 for different universities through this page.
Candidates can check the complete counseling procedure and schedule for different universities from this page. Applicants can go through the below provided links to get the information related to counseling dates, seat allotment procedure etc for the suitable college or university. Eligible aspirants should keep in mind that they have to be present in the counseling along with necessary original and copies of testimonials and certificates. To get more details about University Counselling, candidates just have to scroll down this page which is well presented by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
University Counselling Notification
|Name of University||Counselling Details|
|Amrita University||Counselling Details|
|Delhi University||Counselling Details|
|SRM University||Counselling Details|
|Annamalai University||Counselling Details|
|Kumaun University||Counselling Details|
|Anna University TNEA||Counselling Details|
|IP University||Counselling Details|
|NTR University||Counselling Details|
|Angrau Web||Counselling Details|
|GITAM University||Counselling Details|
|Thapar University||Counselling Details|
|DAVV CET||Counselling Details|
|Sathyabama University||Counselling Details|
|Manipal University||Counselling Details|
|CMC Ludhiana||Counselling Details|
|Burdwan University||Counselling Details|
|Alagappa University||Counselling Details|
|Lucknow University||Counselling Details|
|NCHMCT JEE||Counseling Details|
|MP ITI||Counseling Details|
Entrance Exam Counselling Updates
Almost all the universities now conduct entrance exams to select the eligible candidates. Those students who qualify the entrance test will be called for counselling by universities for admission in their own choice of colleges. For Counseling, candidates must require some important documents for verification.
The list of documents required at the time of counseling is given in the below section. Students have to produce these documents otherwise while appearing for Counselling for verification. If contenders are not able to produce original testimonials, he/ she will not be allowed to get seat in any college.
Read Also: Counselling Tips & Techniques
Documents required at time of Counselling
- Your letter for counselling
- Age proof certificate
- Original mark sheet & Certificate of class 12th final examination
- Original mark sheet & certificate of class 10th final examination
- School leaving /Transfer Certificate from the Institution in which you had studied last
- Domicile certificate
- Caste Certificate (in case of candidates of SC/ST/OBC category)
- Conduct and Character Certificate from a responsible person/Headmaster of School
- Migration Certificate (for students who joined a course before admission to MBBS)
- Demand Draft to amount for tuition fee.
- Recent passport size photographs and stamp size photographs with your names written on back side
- Entrance Exam Rank Card
- Other relevant documents mentioned in the university prospectus.
You Can Also Check: Documents Required For Counseling
Process of Counselling
Every university or institutions has their own counseling procedure; some of them conducts online counseling and some organize the offline counseling processes. Both type of counseling have some common steps and every student have go through these steps to get admission in their suitable course. Candidates, who are going to appear in entrance exam of different universities, will have to follow simple steps tuned below:
- Payment of Fee: Firstly, applicants are required to deposit counselling fee through demand draft or any other mode, according to University’s norms. After making payment of charges, aspirants will be able to attend counseling on scheduled date and time. After this payment, candidates are permissible to appear for further programme.
- Registration: Once counselling cost is paid, candidates must have to register themselves for counseling through online mode.
- Verification of Documents: Candidates have to bring all their original documents with them for verification at the time of counseling. Aspirants will not be allowed to seat in counselling without the essential documents or testimonials.
- Selection of College / Institution: It means that students have the option to choose University or Institution according to their stream.
- Seat Allotment: After selection, College/ Institution allot the seats to suitable candidates according to merit list and cut off marks.
- Final Reporting: After the successful seat allotment procedure, applicants are required to report on the allotted college or institution on the prescribed date to get admission.
Check Here: Counselling Procedure in Details
Team of recruitmentresult.com has provided the Counselling Schedule in a tabular way to provide the easiness to the candidates, please have a look on above section. We hope that this information will prove beneficial for you and help you in knowing the counseling process for different institutions.
Students can bookmark this page to get all updates details of counseling and may also Subscribe Our Free E-Mail Services to obtain details directly into their mailbox. Visitors of this page can also join us on Facebook or Google plus to get details into their timeline and if you have any query then you may leave your comment in comment box, our team members will answer your queries in an easy and accurate way as soon as possible.