Delhi Police Recruitment
Latest Vacancy Advertisement as Delhi Police Recruitment has been circulated. The main motto of organization is to appoint capable and self-motivated applicants for 15,000 Delhi Police Constable Vacancies. Interested individuals may apply for Delhi Police Recruitment 2017 by downloading Online Application form before Last Date.
This Page Includes:
Those who have inner desire to make their career in Police Department may apply against Delhi Police Notification. Your presentation in Physical Standard Test (PST), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Written Examination, Personal Interview and Document Verification will decide your final selection. Just follow direct ways to apply for Delhi Police Recruitment 2017-2018 mentioned below by team of recruitmentresult.com
|Name of Organization||Delhi Police Department|
|End date to apply||Mentioned Below|
Delhi Police Vacancies:
- 15000 Constable Job Positions
Applicants must be 12th pass or its equivalent in order to apply for Delhi Police Constable Vacancy as per Constable Recruitment Notification.
Check More: 12th Jobs
Age of applying contender must be at least 18 years and at most 30 years. You can refer Recruitment Notification for knowing exact age limitations. Those who come under reserved category will get upper age relaxation as per norms of government.
Applicants are required to pay suitable amount of application fee as determined by institution. It is non refundable. After official notification, we will update you about exact amount of application fee.
Check Now: More Police Jobs
Pay Scale for Delhi Police Constable Jobs:
As per Delhi Police Advertisement, Selected individuals for Constable Job will receive attractive amount of pay scale as determined by selection authority.
Hiring Process for Delhi Police Jobs:
Your presentation in following tests decides your final selection for Delhi Police Constable Recruitment.
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
|Category||Minimum Height(in cm)|
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
- Entire question paper will be of 80 marks.
- Time Duration for exam is of 01:30 to 02 hours.
- Exam is based on 10th standard level (CBSE).
Ways to fill Delhi Police Online Application Form:
Here are direct ways to fill Constable Online Application Form.
- Candidates need to login to the official website of the organization that is www.delhipolice.nic.in
- Hit on “Recruitment” tab displayed at top menu bar of home page.
- Various links will open up at your digital screen. Choose suitable link concerning Constable Vacancies from it.
- Go through detailed Constable Notification and read eligibility criteria.
- Those who meet minimum eligibility criteria may fill Delhi Police Online Form.
- Download Constable Application Form and enter all details in it.
- Attach scan copy of recent passport size photograph along with relevant documents as desired along with Delhi Police Application Form.
- Hit on submit option for final submission of Constable Form.
- At last, acquire a hard copy of Constable Online Form for future reference.
Read Here: How to Fill Online Application Form
Last date for final submission of Constable Application Form: Updated Soon
To fetch more detailed information about Delhi Police Recruitment 2017-2018, have a sight at its Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Jobs By Qualification||More Jobs in Delhi|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|