Delhi Police Recruitment 2014
Delhi police is going to hire skilled and hard working candidates under Delhi police Recruitment 2014.
Application forms are invited by the candidates to fill up the post of SI (Sub Inspector). Huge no. of vacancies is free for dedicated and hard working candidates.
Applicants who want to be Sub Inspector must apply against Delhi police jobs 2014. Application form by proper channel must be reached on or before the last date.
Candidates may check complete details that are clearly indicated below on this page of recruitmentresult.com:
Name of Organization
Total no. of vacancies
Name of post
Sub Inspector (Executive) – Male
Attracted candidates by the Delhi police vacancy 2014 should be 12th/ Graduated from recognized University/Institute/Colleges. Appliers must have a valid motor Vehicle License. For more details you may check the official link which is given below.
Applicants who are going to apply should be between 20 years to 25 years of age as on the 01-01-2014. Relaxation in the upper age limit will be applicable as per the govt. rules.
Selection of the candidates will be made on following basis:
- Written Examination
- Medical Test
- Physical Fitness Test
All the selected candidates will be paid Scale of Pay Rs. 9300 – Rs. 34800/- + GP Rs. 4200/-
All candidates need to pay application fee of Rs. 100/- .
Process to apply
Job hunters attracted by Delhi Jobs 2014 may apply via online/ offline as per their choice.
- To apply online, applicants need to open the Official Website that is www.delhipolice.nic.in
- Check the recruitment section and open the related link to apply online.
- Fill form in accurate manner with all details.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit it with 2 Parts on/ before last date that is mentioned below:
- Download application in prescribed format through its official website.
- Fill the application completely.
- Application with all required documents in support of age proof, qualification, experience, demand draft etc should be reached at concerned address according to examination center and code on/ before last date.
Date to keep in mind
- Last Date for Part 1: 9th April 2014
- Closing Date for Part 2: 11th April 2014
For Offline medium:
- End Date for Receipt of Application for all regions: 11th April 2014
- Deadline to apply for candidates belongs to abroad: 18th April 2014
Note: It is advised to visit the official Link to know more information about this recruitment notice.