Delhi Police Recruitment
Graduate and Post Graduate Degree Holder can now apply for Delhi Police Recruitment. A new notification has been released by Delhi Police to notify the eligible job seekers about 64 vacant posts of Capacity Support Officer (CSO) and Social Worker. So those candidates who want to make their career in Delhi Police must download application form. Candidates can grab more information regarding Delhi Police Recruitment 2017 by going though the below section of this page.
Highlights of this page:
Delhi Police has released this notification to recruit eligible and captivated candidates to fill the vacant post through walk in interview process. So those candidates who are going to apply for these posts must download application form from official website and after that appear for walk interview on below provided dates along with application form and relevant original documents. We the team of recruitmentresult.com are here providing all the details regarding Delhi Police Recruitment 2017-2018 on this page. So please have a look…
Delhi Police Recruitment
|Organization name||Delhi Police|
|Post name||Capacity Support Officer (CSO) and Social Worker|
|Number of vacancy||64|
|Walk in interview date||Check below|
|Post name||Number of vacancy|
|Capacity Support Officer (CSO)||04|
Candidates who are going to apply for Delhi Police Vacancy must possess Postgraduate degree in relevant fields from a recognized university or institute. Candidate should also have minimum working experience in required fields.
- For Delhi Police Capacity Support Officer (CSO) Vacancy: Maximum and minimum age of the candidates must lie between 25-40 years.
- For Delhi Police Social Worker Vacancy: age of the applying candidates must be between 22-45 years.
- Age relaxation to reserved categories will be as per the norms of the Government of India.
Candidates who get selected for Capacity Support Officer (CSO) Post shall be able to receive Rs. 40,000 per month as salary offered by the organization and those candidates who appoints for Social Worker Post will get Rs. 25000 per month as salary.
For Capacity Support Officer (CSO) Vacancy
- support the social worker/ counselor
- do fortnightly visits to the Social Service Centre to seek updates
- Organize case conferences
- Developing, seeking and collating monitoring formats and reports
- Analyzing and presenting the data at end of the first year
- Creating awareness about the Social Service Unit
For Social Worker Vacancy
Candidate should be able to do:
- awareness- building
- strategic & financial management
- Networking & advocacy on issues
- Writing, editing & compiling data
Candidates first have to download application form from the official website and then have to appear for walk in interview going to be conduct on below provided dates. So candidates are advised to take their original documents along with application form with them during interview process. final selection of candidate is based on her performance in walk in interview.
Check Tips That Helps You to Qualify Interview Easily:-
How to apply for Delhi Police Jobs?
Candidate should follow below mentioned steps to apply for Delhi Police Recruitment:
- First of all visit the official website of organization that is spuwac.com
- After that navigate the home page and hit recruitment notice in left side menu bar
- Now a new page will be opened on your digital screen you just have to search for the suitable post you want to apply for
- After that tap view details option and read the advertisement carefully and check your eligibility
- If you found yourself suitable then tap application from option
- A new page will be opened containing your application form
- You just have to download that application form and take hard copy of it
- At last fill that application form and also attach Xerox copy of self attested documents
- Take that application form during interview round.
Download Notification & Application Form
Walk in venue:
Office premises of Special Police Unit for Women & Children,
Barrack No. 1, PTS Complex Malviya Nagar,
Walk in date:
- For CSO Post: 28/07/2017 and 29/07/2017
- For Social Worker Post: 09/08/2017- 11/08/2017
Candidates can grab all the significant details regarding Delhi Police Recruitment 2017-2018 by going to this Official Link. You can also subscribe to our free mail services and shall bookmark this web portal by tapping CTRL+D.
Delhi Police Recruitment
Latest Vacancy Advertisement as Delhi Police Recruitment has been circulated. The main motto of organization is to appoint capable and self-motivated applicants for 15,000 Delhi Police Constable Vacancies. Interested individuals may apply for Delhi Police Recruitment 2017 by downloading Online Application form before Last Date.
This Page Includes:
Those who have inner desire to make their career in Police Department may apply against Delhi Police Notification. Your presentation in Physical Standard Test (PST), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Written Examination, Personal Interview and Document Verification will decide your final selection. Just follow direct ways to apply for Delhi Police Recruitment 2017-2018 mentioned below by team of recruitmentresult.com
|Name of Organization||Delhi Police Department|
|End date to apply||Mentioned Below|
Delhi Police Vacancies:
- 15000 Constable Job Positions
Applicants must be 12th pass or its equivalent in order to apply for Delhi Police Constable Vacancy as per Constable Recruitment Notification.
Check More: 12th Jobs
Age of applying contender must be at least 18 years and at most 30 years. You can refer Recruitment Notification for knowing exact age limitations. Those who come under reserved category will get upper age relaxation as per norms of government.
Applicants are required to pay suitable amount of application fee as determined by institution. It is non refundable. After official notification, we will update you about exact amount of application fee.
Check Now: More Police Jobs
Pay Scale for Delhi Police Constable Jobs:
As per Delhi Police Advertisement, Selected individuals for Constable Job will receive attractive amount of pay scale as determined by selection authority.
Hiring Process for Delhi Police Jobs:
Your presentation in following tests decides your final selection for Delhi Police Constable Recruitment.
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
|Category||Minimum Height(in cm)|
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
- Entire question paper will be of 80 marks.
- Time Duration for exam is of 01:30 to 02 hours.
- Exam is based on 10th standard level (CBSE).
Ways to fill Delhi Police Online Application Form:
Here are direct ways to fill Constable Online Application Form.
- Candidates need to login to the official website of the organization that is www.delhipolice.nic.in
- Hit on “Recruitment” tab displayed at top menu bar of home page.
- Various links will open up at your digital screen. Choose suitable link concerning Constable Vacancies from it.
- Go through detailed Constable Notification and read eligibility criteria.
- Those who meet minimum eligibility criteria may fill Delhi Police Online Form.
- Download Constable Application Form and enter all details in it.
- Attach scan copy of recent passport size photograph along with relevant documents as desired along with Delhi Police Application Form.
- Hit on submit option for final submission of Constable Form.
- At last, acquire a hard copy of Constable Online Form for future reference.
Read Here: How to Fill Online Application Form
Last date for final submission of Constable Application Form: Updated Soon
To fetch more detailed information about Delhi Police Recruitment 2017-2018, have a sight at its Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Jobs By Qualification||More Jobs in Delhi|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|