Delhi Public School Recruitment
Delhi Public School Recruitment Notification for filling up PGT, TGT, PRT and other Posts has been released. In order to apply for DPS Recruitment, candidates need to submit their online application form On or before 25-02-2019. For more updates regarding DPS PGT, TGT, PRT Recruitment February Update, you must check this page.
|Delhi Public School Recruitment E-Paper||Press Here|
|Delhi Public School Careers Official Link||Press Here|
|Delhi Public School Recruitment 2019 Apply Online||Press Here|
|DPS Official Portal||Press Here|
Highlights of Delhi Public School Recruitment 2019:
- Posts Name: PGT, TGT, PRT & Other
- Last Date for Submit Form: On or before 25-02-2019
- Name of School: Delhi Public School
- Selection Process: Written Exam or Interview
- Official Website: www.dpsgs.org
Delhi Public School Recruitment
What Is Required To Have For Applying DPS Vacancies?
TGT/ PGT/ PRT
- Candidates must have obtained more than 70% marks each in Class X & XII Board Examination.
- Candidates must have attended regular classes for their college/ university/ professional degrees and obtained at least 60% marks each in Graduation and Post-Graduation.
- For PGTs and TGTs. Minimum 5 years of teaching experience and 3 years for PRT.
- Candidates for music, dance and theater must be acclaimed performers.
- Proficiency in English language is essential.
Construction & Maintained: Engineer With relevant experience
Security Officers: Defence Personnel Preferred
Transport: Engineer & Manager
Admin Manager: MBA with relevant work experience Defence Personnel
- Academic ability relevant to the teaching subject
- Skills to effectively calibrate learning
- Ability to connect with the society
- Passion for learning
- Minimum: 18 Years
- Maximum: As per the norms
Find Here: Latest Recruitments
Delhi Public School Vacancy Distribution
- Admin Manager
- Security Officers
- Construction & Maintained
Check Here: Latest Teaching Jobs
What Is The DPS Recruitment Procedure?
Do You Know About The given Benefits Under DPS Jobs?
- Competitive Remuneration – The salary offered to our teachers is best amongst the preferred schools.
- Health Insurance – It is provided for both, the employee and his/her family.
- Teacher Empowerment Training and Certification Programs – Our teachers are constantly encouraged, empowered and assisted to develop the required skill set.
- Tools for diversified learning and planning – All teachers are given individual work-station, laptops, access to intranet platforms to connect with peers, students and their parents.
Grab Now: Upcoming Government Jobs
How to Apply For Delhi Public School Recruitment?
- You are needed to visit to the official portal of the organization which is www.dpsgs.org
- Move your cursor towards “Career At DPSG” section which is presented at the below of the home page.
- You need to choose the appropriate school and positions.
- Candidates meeting the criteria have to fill required details in DPS Application Form.
- Upload required documents and recheck Delhi Public School Online Application.
- Hit on “Submit” tab and take a print out of Delhi Public School Application Form for future reference.
Delhi Public School Recruitment 2019
DPSG Society and its schools have more than 600 teachers, having excellent academic background and experience of teaching at leading schools of India. Delhi Public School is going to hire willing applicants to fill up vacant Posts of TGT, PGT, PRT, Admin Manager, Transport, Security Officers and Construction & Maintained.
Eligible candidates who have prescribed qualification can apply against Delhi Public School Vacancies by submitting online form till last date that is 25-02-2019.You need to follow above provided steps to fill application form from official website against Delhi Public School Recruitment Advertisement.
Check Here: Current Vacancies in Delhi
You can follow us on Facebook and Google+ to get latest updates about DPS Non-Teaching Recruitment. Bookmark the web portal by pressing Ctrl+D option for future updates regarding Delhi Public School Recruitment 2019.
Latest Recruitment On 13-02-2019: