Delhi Public School Recruitment
A vacancy advertisement has been dispatched regarding Delhi Public School Recruitment. Applications are invited from trained & qualified contestants for filling up TGT/PGT/PRT & Others Jobs.
Applicants, who are interested to apply for DPS Teachers Jobs, can apply online on or before the last date. Go through this page and get complete details about Delhi Public School Recruitment 2018.
This Page Includes:
Appliers, who find themselves eligible for Delhi Public School TGT / PGT / PRT / Teachers Recruitment, can follow below mentioned guidelines to submit Delhi Public School Application Form for DPS Teacher Vacancy.
Contenders can get whole information regarding Delhi Public School 2018 Recruitment from below segment of this page which is well structured by team of recruitmentresult.com. Please have a look…
Delhi Public School Recruitment
|Organization name||Delhi Public School|
|Post name||TGT / PGT / PRT and Others|
|Last date To Fill DPS Application Form||Check Below|
Delhi Public School Vacancies:
- Additional Principal
- Head Mistress / Vice Principal
- PGT (Classes XI – XII)
- TGT (Classes VI – X)
- PRT (Classes I – V)
- Pre-Primary Teachers
- Assistant Teachers
- Assistant Librarian
- Office Assistant
- Science Lab
- School Counsellor
Check Now: Latest Teaching Jobs
Delhi Public School Teacher Eligibility:
Job seekers, who wish to get hold Delhi Public School Recruitment 2018, should have the following DPS Teacher Eligibility.
|PGT/TGT||PG / Graduate With B.Ed and at least|
3 years of experience.
|Additional Principal||Post Graduate with B.Ed|
|Coaches||Graduation Or PG Degree with experience and|
achievements at the state / national levels
with proficiency in English
|School Counsellor||Gradation or PG Degree|
You Can Also Check:
Selected job seekers for Delhi Public School Teachers Recruitment will get an attractive salary packages which is offered as per rules of Delhi Public School Society. Salary scale for some post as provided below:
- PGT (Classes XI – XII): 65,000/-
- TGT (Classes VI – X): 61,000/-
- PRT (Classes I – V): 49,000/-
|Posts Name||Age Limitations|
|Additional Principal||45 – 55|
|Head Mistress / Vice Principal||45 – 55|
|PGT (Classes XI – XII)||Not more than 45 years|
|TGT (Classes VI – X)||Not more than 40 years|
|PRT (Classes I – V)||Not more than 35 years|
|Pre-Primary Teachers||Not more than 30 years|
|For Other Staff||As Per Norms|
Delhi Public School Recruitment Process:
- After reading eligibility criteria for teaching posts, you must check the DPS Recruitment Procedure.
- Aspirants’ selection for DPS Vacancies will be done through their performance in test and/or personal interview which will be conducted by selection committee of school on stipulated date.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
Process to Apply For Delhi Public School Recruitment:
Qualified and capable candidates who’ve fulfilled all eligibility criteria for Delhi Public School Teachers Jobs can apply for DPS Job opening by submitting prescribed application form before the last date.
- Applicants will have to visit official website of organization which is www.dpskolkata.com
- Now hit on “Jobs” link from top menu bar and select appropriate Delhi Public School Recruitment Notification from opened page.
- Must read full advertisement very carefully and hit the “Apply Online” link
- Fill application form with required information and attach updated resume at provided place.
- After that, hit submit button to feed entire details and don’t forget to take printout of filled application form.
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
Last Date Of Submission Of Application: Will be updating soon
Candidates can check Official Link for acquiring further information about Delhi Public School Recruitment 2018. Stay tuned with us on our web portal for getting latest updates about DPS Teachers Recruitment.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Best State Government Jobs|