Delhi Public School Recruitment 2020
Delhi Public School, Firozabad had released an advertisement to fill various Admission Counselor/HR Manager, Drama/Theatre Teacher Vacancy. Eligible and talented candidates can apply for Delhi Public School Recruitment 2020 with the help of this web page. Hit on the below provided direct link to get Notice for latest DPS Job Openings.
|Delhi Public School Recruitment Apply Online Link||Apply Online|
|Delhi Public School Recruitment Application Form||Download Form|
|DPS Firozabad Official Portal||Press Here|
Delhi Public School Recruitment 2020: Highlights
- Name of School: Delhi Public School, Firozabad
- Current Openings: Admission Counselor/HR Manager, Drama/Theatre Teacher
- Selection Criteria: Screening and Interview
- Official Website: www.dpsfirozabad.com
Delhi Public School Recruitment
Delhi Public School Vacancy 2020:
- Admission Counselor / HR Manager
- Drama/ Theatre Teacher
Grab More: Latest Teaching Jobs
What Qualifications are required to apply for DPS Vacancies?
|Post Name||Qualification Required for DPS Jobs|
|Admission Counselor / HR Manager||Female with pleasing personality & excellent communication skills.|
|Drama/ Theatre Teacher||Post graduate or graduate in Drama/ Theatre from a recognized university or National school of Drama with minimum 2 years of experience.|
Check Here: – Jobs As Per Your Qualification
What Age Limit is prescribed for DPS Recruitment 2020?
- Minimum: 18 Years
- Maximum: As per the norms
What Salary is offered for Delhi Public School Job?
The basic pay for aforementioned Delhi Public School Job Vacancies shall be as per VII CPC & DPS Society Rule. Other facilities such as transport, accommodation, etc. shall also be provided.
Do you know about the given Benefits under DPS Jobs?
- Competitive Remuneration – The salary offered to our teachers is best amongst the preferred schools.
- Health Insurance – It is provided for both, the employee and his/her family.
- Teacher Empowerment Training and Certification Programs –Our teachers are constantly encouraged, empowered and assisted to develop the required skill set.
- Tools for diversified learning and planning – All teachers are given individual work-station, laptops, access to intranet platforms to connect with peers, students and their parents.
What is the Delhi Public School Recruitment Procedure?
Shortlisting and Personal Interview
How to Apply For Delhi Public School Recruitment 2020?
You can participate in DPS Teacher Recruitment by following the guidelines as mentioned below:
- Visit to the official portal of the organization which is www.dpsfirozabad.com
- Further hit on “Careers” tab, appearing at the menu bar.
- This will direct you to a new web page
- Go through the complete Delhi Public School Advertisement 2020 and ensure all the requirements.
- Interested candidates can download the application form or can apply online.
- Send the downloaded Application Form via email with latest photograph at: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Delhi Public School Recruitment 2020
DPSG Society and its schools have more than 600 teachers, having excellent academic background and experience of teaching at leading schools of India. As per the latest update, the Delhi Public School, Firozabad is looking for qualified and experienced candidates to fill up the positions of Admission Counselor/HR Manager, Drama/Theatre Teacher.
Find More: Jobs in Delhi
Interested ones must visit the school to get the application form. School Management will first shortlist the eligible candidates on the basis of education qualification and experience possessed. Further filter out candidates will be called for Personal Interview.
You can follow us on Facebook and Google+ to get latest updates about DPS Teaching /Non-Teaching Recruitment. Bookmark the web portal by pressing Ctrl+D option for future updates regarding Delhi Public School Recruitment 2020.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|