DU Recruitment 2014
- Delhi University has circulated a notification as Recruitment 2014 for filling up various Vacancies in Vivekananda College of Delhi University.
- Applicants who are looking for the jobs in this field, this is best chance for them. They can apply by filling the Application Form before the last date.
- Interested job hunters may check the eligibility criteria and other details to apply for the post of Assistant Professor in the various disciplines. More relevant information are mentioned on this page by the group of the recruitmentresult.com
Name of the University:
Name of the Post:
Total No. of Vacancies:
Discipline and Vacancies Details:
|Name of the Discipline||No. of Vacancies|
|Science & Life||01|
Applicants must have passed Master’s Degree in relevant discipline/PH.D from the reputed University/Institution.
They must also have passed NET (National Eligibility Test) Examination.
Hiring Process will be made on the basis of the Merit List and Interview.
Interview Tips- More Details
- For General and OBC: Rs.250/-
- For SC/ST/PWD: Rs. 100/-
- Application fee must be paid through the Demand Draft drawn in the favour of “Principal, Vivekananda College, New Delhi-110095.”
How to Apply?
Application Forms should be filled in the prescribed format available at the official website of the college www.vivekanandacollege.edu.in.
You have to fill the entire details in the correct manner. Affix your recent photograph and put the signature on the application form. The required documents (Educational, Caste, and Experience and age proof) must be attached along with the application form and copy of DD and send it to the given address.
The Principal, Vivekananda College,
Vivek Vihar, Delhi-95
Last date for the receipt of the application is 07-02-2014
For more details job seekers can check the Official Notification.