Delhi University Recruitment 2015
Delhi University is on a look out for self-driven and highly motivated individuals regarding a notice framed as Delhi University Recruitment 2015 to hire them for SF, JF and Intern Jobs in project entitled as “National Initiative for Setting up of Design Innovation Centres, Open Design Schools & National Design Innovation Network”. Job Hunters who wish to enhance their career in a leading organization should grab this opportunity and apply for Delhi University Vacancy Notice on or earlier the last date.
|Designation name||Senior Fellow, Junior Fellow and Intern|
|Total number of Vacancies||22|
|Application Deadline||30th May 2015|
Aspirants should know complete details before applying like educational qualification, age criteria, selection process, how to apply etc well represented below by the dedicated team of recruitmentresult.com.
Delhi University Vacancy Details:
Job Seekers applying for Delhi University Recruitment 2015 should be Graduate/ Post Graduate/ Under Graduate from a recognized University/Institute.
Contenders who will be appointed for above stated posts will be provided a monthly remuneration as follows:
- Senior Fellow: Rs. 40,000 – Rs. 75,000/-
- Junior Fellow: Rs. 25,000- Rs. 40,000/-
- Intern: Rs. 5000-Rs. 30,000/- (based on qualification)
Applicants will be shortlisted on basis of Applications submitted. Shortlisted candidates are required to appear for Interview which will be organized by selection committee of an Organization.
How to apply for du.ac.in Recruitment 2015?
- Eligible candidates who wish to apply for Delhi University Vacancies Notice can fill Application Form in correct manner available on Official Website which is du.ac.in.
- Application completed in all respects along with a cover letter specifying statement of purpose and probable salary, recent updated CV and/ or digital portfolio & project proposal and other relevant particulars should be send through email.
- The subject line of email should be “DUDIC FELLOW APPLICATION”. Duly filled form along with prescribed enclosures should be send to email address provided below on or before 30th May 2015.
Date to Remember:
Last Date to submit Application along with relevant particulars: 30th May 2015 till 05:00 pm.
Note: It is advised to contenders to check the Official Link to get more details of Delhi University Recruitment 2015.
Delhi University Recruitment 2015
A vacancy advertisement in the form of Delhi University Recruitment 2015 has been broadcasted for appointment of 497 well qualified personnel’s to the post of Professor, Assistant Professor and Associate Professor Position. Candidates having prescribed qualification and experience can apply for these Delhi University teaching jobs by submitting Delhi University online application form till last date. The selection committee of this institute will called the shortlisted candidates for interview round.
|No. of Positions||497|
|Last date to submit application form||03rd June 2015|
You can acquire further details regarding Delhi University Recruitment 2015 by reading the below section written by members of recruitmentresult.com. Here you will find information such as no. of positions, educational qualification, salary scale, applying procedure etc. Please put an overview over these given details before applying.
Post Name & Vacancy Details:
- Professor :78
- Associate Professor: 162
- Assistant Professor: 223
Educational Qualification & Salary Details:
|Position Name||Qualification||Pay Scale|
||Rs. 37400-67000/-+ AGP Rs.10000/-|
||Rs. 37400-67000/-+ AGP Rs.9000/-|
||Rs. 15600-39100/-, + AGP Rs.6000/-|
Fees for Prof. and Associate Prof.:
- For UR category: Rs.2000/-
- For SC/ST/PWD category: Rs. 1000/-
Fees for Assistant Prof.:
- For UR/OBC category: Rs.300/-
- For SC/ST/PWD category: Rs. 150/-
Payment of fee should be made online only, through credit/debit card.
Selection Process for Delhi University Recruitment 2015:
Selection of contestants applying for Delhi University vacancy will be done by screening of application forms and then shortlisted contestants will be called for interview round taken by members of this institute.
How to Apply for du.ac.in 497 Professors Online Advt?
All the aspirants are required to apply online only. Only persons with disability (PwD) candidates can apply either online or via offline mode.
- Eligible aspirants can log on to Official site i.e. du.ac.in
- Then you have to select “Jobs and Opportunities” link under “Work with DU” section.
- Press on “Teaching Positions” tab appears on the menus of the opened page.
- The press on “Apply online” link for applying online and PWD candidates can also apply by selecting “Download Application Form” link and download the form.
- Enter all details in the given form in an accurate way.
- Submit this filled form within given time limit.
- PWD candidates if applying by offline mode, then you have to send filled form to address mentioned below.
University of Delhi,
Delhi – 110007
Last date for submission of Application Form: 03rd June 2015 or within two weeks from the date of publication of this advertisement in the employment news.
Note: You may check this Official Link to gather more details about Delhi University Recruitment.
Delhi University Recruitment 2015
Delhi University has circulated an employment advertisement regarding Delhi University Recruitment 2015 for the engagement of 34 vacancies of Assistant Professor in various departments. Job hunters who wish to enhance their career in teaching sector should grab this big opportunity and apply for Delhi University Vacancy 2015 Advt on or earlier the closing date.
|Post Name||Assistant Professor|
|Last Date to submit Application Form||05th June 2015|
For getting more details regarding Delhi University Recruitment such as qualification, selection, and process to apply, you must scroll down this page, which is created by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
Delhi University Vacancy 2015 Details:
Below table shows the department wise vacancies of the Post:
Aspirants should have completed Master Degree in related subject and PHD from an Indian University/ accredited foreign University with NET/SLET/SET qualified.
Applicants need to remit an Application Fee of Rs. 500/- for Unreserved/OBC category and Rs. 250/- for SC/ST/PWD category. The Fees should be paid in the form of Demand Draft in favour of Principal, Satyawati College, payable at Delhi.
Selected contenders will receive a salary of Rs. 15600-39100/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 6000/- by an Organization.
Contender’s selection will be based on performance in written test and / or Interview as conducted by an Organization.
How to Apply for du.ac.in 34 Professors Online Advt?
- Eligible Applicants should visit the Website that is satyawati.du.ac.in and press on the tab as “Notice-Board” on the top of the menu bar.
- Now, Select an appropriate link of post for which you want to apply.
- Read notification carefully. Then go to option as “Online Application Form for the Post of Assistant Professor”.
- Fill online form in a proper manner. Upload Photo and Signature as per the specifications required.
- At last take a printout of filled form and send it along with photo copies of required particulars/testimonials and Demand Draft to the Address provided below.
Principal, Satyawati College,
Ashok Vihar, Phase-III,
Note- Visually handicapped candidates should apply in the prescribed format of Application that can be downloaded from the Website which is satyawati.du.ac.in.
Closing Date to receive Application Form along with required credentials: 05th June 2015
Note: You may visit the Official Website to gather more details about Delhi University Recruitment.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On