Delhi University Recruitment
In order to fill 110 vacant positions of Assistant Professor in Kamla Nehru College and Bhagini Nivedita College, latest Delhi University Recruitment Notification has been released by University of Delhi.
Those candidates who are interested and possess required eligibility criteria can apply for Delhi University Recruitment 2018 by appearing in Walk-in-Interview held on scheduled date given below discipline wise.
Highlights Of This Page
Delhi University Recruitment Walk in Interview:
Through Delhi University Assistant Professor Recruitment Advertisement, Kamla Nehru College has decided to organize Walk-in-Interview from 14-07-2018 to 19-07-2018 while on the other hand; Bhagini Nivedita College is going to organize Interview from 13-07-2018 to 19-07-2018.
To collect rest of details regarding Delhi University Recruitment 2018, you need to scroll down the page which is well created by the dedicated and talented team members of recruitmentresult.com
Delhi University Recruitment
|Name of The University||Delhi University|
|Name of the DU Vacancy||Assistant Professor|
|Total DU Job Vacancies||110|
|Date of Walk-in-Interview||13-07-2018 to 19-07-2018|
Jobs in Teaching Sector:- Check Now
Delhi University Vacancies:
Bhagini Nivedita College Vacancy, Walk-in-Dates and Venue
|Sr.No.||Department Name||Total||Interview Date|
Kamla Nehru College Vacancy, Walk-in-Dates and Venue
Delhi University Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates who are willing to apply for Delhi University Recruitment should have Degree of Graduate/ Post-Graduation or its equivalent from a recognized board/ institutions with good academic records and relevant years of experience in related field (if necessary).
Delhi University Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: As per norms
- Age relaxations of will be given to reserved category candidates such as SC/ ST/ OBC or any other reserved category to apply for DU Recruitment 2018.
Delhi University Recruitment Process:
As per Delhi University Selection Process, the engagement of applying candidates for DU Jobs will be done on the basis of performance in Walk-in-Interview conducted by the experts of University.
Check Tips That Helps You to Qualify Interview Easily:-
Delhi University Salary Details:
Recruited candidates for Delhi University Jobs will get an impressive amount as monthly income decided by the University time to time. In addition to basic pay, selected candidates For DU Assistant Professor Recruitment will also get other benefits perks as per the norms of Delhi University.
How to Apply for Delhi University Recruitment 2018?
- Visit to the official website of University that is www.du.ac.in for DUVacancy Notification 2018.
- Hit on “continue to main website” link, visible at the mid of home page.
- After that you need to press on “Jobs and Opportunities”given under “Work with DU” link at the bottom of page.
- Now you need to choose suitable link regarding Delhi University Assistant Professor Recruitmentin Kamla Nehru College and Bhagini Nivedita College.
- Read Delhi University Advertisement carefully before applying for DU Vacancies.
- After reading Delhi University Notification, you need to download DU Application Form and take a print out of it.
- Fill Delhi University Application Form with correct details in accurate manner.
- Attach required documents/ testimonials along with Delhi University Application Form.
- In the final step, you need to appear in interview along with relevant documents to venue given in image (mentioned above).
Download Official Delhi University Recruitment 2018 Notification
You can go through the Official Link to get other details regarding Delhi University Recruitment 2018 – 19. To gather upcoming information about Delhi University Recruitment you can bookmark this web portal by using ctrl+d.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||More Jobs in Delhi|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Recruitments|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|