Delhi University Recruitment
Delhi University has publicized employment notification as Delhi University Recruitment. The university is in search of professional and hard working candidates to engage 383 applicants for Faculty and Non-Teaching department for various DU colleges. Contenders who want to be part of this University as well as eligible for mentioned post must apply for Delhi University Recruitment 2017 and submit application form before closing date.
Overview of Page
Candidates interested for Assistant Professor, Director, and Principal Posts can go through below details and ensure the eligibility carefully before applying against DU Recruitment. Here we are providing detailed information about Delhi University Vacancy appliers may read the entire section of this page which is well structured by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Delhi University Recruitment
|Name of Organization||University of Delhi, Delhi|
|Last date for submission of online application form||Mention below|
|College Name||Post Names||No. of Seats|
|Deshbandhu College||Assistant Professor||84|
|Atma Ram Sanatan Dharma College||Assistant Professor||47|
|Sri Venkateswara College||Assistant Professor||76|
|Acharya Narendra Dev College||Assistant Professor||43|
|Jesus & Mary College||Principal||01|
|Agricultural Economics Research Centre||Director||01|
|Bhagini Nivedita College||Assistant Professor||24|
|Daulat Ram College||Assistant Professor||107|
Candidates, who are keen to get Delhi University Jobs, must have done Master’s Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University with good academic records at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed. candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR Applicants who have experience in related discipline will be preferable.
Grab Now: Latest Post Graduate Jobs From Here
Those candidates who are going to apply for DU Job Vacancy must meet the age criteria which are decided as per the norms of the Delhi University. Relaxation to reserved category candidates will be granted as per the need of the Delhi University.
|College Name||Pay Scale|
|Deshbandhu College||Pay Band of Rs.15600-39100, AGP Rs.6000/-|
|Atma Ram Sanatan Dharma College|
|Sri Venkateswara College|
|Acharya Narendra Dev College|
|Jesus & Mary College||Pay Band of Rs.37400-67000, AGP Rs.10000/-|
|Agricultural Economics Research Centre|
|Bhagini Nivedita College||Pay Band of Rs.15600-39100, AGP Rs.6000/-|
|Daulat Ram College|
Selection of applied candidates for Delhi University Jobs will be done on the basis of filled application. Each aspect in application form will be examined and therefore selected candidates will be called for counselling. The Short-listed candidates called for interview should report along with all the testimonials/certificates in original along with photo ID. A set of photocopy of certificates/testimonials with respect to the qualifications and experience indicated in the online application form, duly certified by the applicant should be submitted at the time of interview.
Contenders who are going to apply for DU Assistant Jobs have to pay application fee of Rs.500/- for UR/OBC category through proper channel.
Direct Links Of Recruitments In DU:
|Deshbandhu College||Download PDF|
|Atma Ram Sanatan Dharma College||Download PDF|
|Sri Venkateswara College||Download PDF|
|Acharya Narendra Dev College||Download PDF|
|Jesus & Mary College||Download PDF|
|Agricultural Economics Research Centre||Get Here|
|Bhagini Nivedita College||Download PDF|
|Daulat Ram College||Download PDF|
Process to Fill DU Application Form:
- For Delhi University Recruitment 2017–2018 first of contenders are required to login to official website that is www.du.ac.in.
- Now press on continue to main website link that is available on top.
- After that on home page move cursor downwards under the section of “Works with DU”.
- Under this section, candidates are required to login to official website of organization.
- By pressing on it, new page will appear, with various vacancies link.
- Candidates can select the link of appropriate college for which they need recruitment.
- On next page hit “press here to read the advertisement” link.
- By this hit, PDF file will appear candidates can read the details carefully.
- Candidates need to go to the online portal which is seen in the right side of the page.
- Candidates need to fill the dialog box with the details and after that, hit login button.
- Now fill the required application form and also, upload all relevant documents and certificates that are required.
- At last, applicants need to keep a photo copy of the print application form for further use.
|College Name||Last Dates|
|Atma Ram Sanatan Dharma College||06.07.2017|
|Sri Venkateswara College||08.07.2017|
|Acharya Narendra Dev College||15.07.2017|
|Jesus & Mary College||15.07.2017|
|Agricultural Economics Research Centre||28.6.2017|
|Bhagini Nivedita College||29.06.2017|
|Daulat Ram College||08.07.2017|
To Find Current Vacancies in Delhi:- Check Here
Job seekers may check Official Link for attaining other relevant information related to Delhi University Recruitment 2017–2018. Visitors stay connected with this web portal for getting upcoming information against Recruitment, result, admit card and you can book mark this page by pressing Cntl+ D.
Delhi University Recruitment
Delhi University has released a vacancy advertisement recently named as Delhi University Recruitment. Candidates who are waiting impatiently for DU non teaching vacancy and DU faculty vacancy, they can apply through online mode by visiting its official net portal. Aspirants seeking for DU job vacancies, they have golden chance to enhance their career by grab these DU jobs. The last date of applying for DU vacancies 2017 is mentioned below in detailed. Individuals who want to know more information regarding Delhi University Recruitment 2017, can go through the content below mentioned.
Highlights Of The Page
Selection of eligible candidates will be done on the basis of written test and interview which will be conducted by the main authority of Delhi University. Delhi University is one of the most reputed university in India, every candidate have desire to make career in DU. So, aspirants who are all set to apply for assistant professor vacancy in Delhi University and Delhi University faculty recruitment, they should stay tuned with us on the page of recruitmentresult.com. Candidates may collect the remaining information about University of Delhi Recruitment 2017 – 2018 from this page.
|Name Of University||Delhi University|
|Category||Delhi University Recruitment|
|Last Date||Given Below|
Delhi University Vacancy Details:
|Name Of Post||Number Of Vacancy|
Delhi University Assistant Professor Eligibility:
Applying candidates must have post graduation degree with minimum 55% marks in their relevant subject from a recognized University or an Institution.
Eligibility Criteria For Director Post:
- Aspirant should possess the recognized Postgraduate Medical qualifications and other academic qualifications from a recognized institution.
- A minimum of ten years’ teaching experience as Professor/Associate Professor/Reader in a Medical College/Institute, out of which at least five years should be as Professor in a department.
- The minimum age of applying candidates should be 18 years and maximum age as per norms of DU.
- The relaxations is provided to SC/ST and OBC category as per government rules.
- The reserved category aspirants are required to submit latest reserved Certificate as per Central Govt. Performa.
Eligible Aspirants who will be selected for above concerned post, they will get an impressive amount as a monthly salary. Details of salary is given blow:
- Assistant Professor – Rs 15,600 – 39,000/-
- Director – Rs.37400-67000/-
Aspirants who are going to apply for director post, they are informed that they have to pay an amount of Rs. 2000/- only as an application fee. Fee charges are applied only for general and OBC category candidates. There will be no charges applied for SC/ST/PWD and women. The application fee will be paid in favour of Delhi University account at any bank.
- Aspirants applying for Delhi University recruitment for assistant professor have to clear written test and interview which will be conducted by selection panel of DU.
- Individuals who will clear written test, they will be invited for interview.
- Final selection of eligible candidates will be done on the basis of DU merit list which will be prepared by selection committee.
- Candidates who have wish to grab director post in DU, they have to perform in interview. Shortlisted candidates will call for interview directly.
- There will be no written test for those applicants who will be applying for director post.
- Aspirants who will attend interview, they are advised to report along with all the
- testimonials/certificates in original along with photo ID.
- A set of photocopy of certificates/testimonials with respect to the qualifications and experience indicated in the application form, duly certified by the applicant should be submitted at the time of interview.
You May Read This:
How To Fill Delhi University Online Application Form:
- First of all, applying candidate have to visit its official website that is www.du.ac.in.
- After that, hit on “Advertisements” tab available at work with DU section on the home page.
- Now, applying aspirants have to hit on “Advertisement for the post of Assistant Professor in Various Departments :-Bhim Rao Ambedkar College” link apper on the page.
- Applicants who want to get recruit in shyam lal college, they have to hit on “Advertisement for the post of Assistant Professor :- Shyam Lal College (Evening)” link.
- After that, read complete details given in that PDF regarding to post.
- Candidates who have wish to apply for Director post, they should follow “job opportunities” tab available at the last of the page.
- A new page will be open where “Director, Vallabhbhai Patel Chest Institute” link will be present.
- After follow this link, you should read complete notice regarding to that post.
- Now, apply for assistant professor post candidates need to hit on “apply online” tab and required to fill details.
- For director post, aspirants are required to carry their all important documents and certificates at the time of interview.
Get Official Notification Related To Assistant Professor Post – Hit Here
Get Official Notification Regarding Director Post – Hit Here
Delhi University Recruitment – Get Official Notification
|Name of Post||Last Date to apply|
|Director||Within 30 Days Of Advertisement Publication|
Interested candidates can obtain more information regarding Delhi University Recruitment 2017 – 2018 from Official Link. You can like our page on face book or follow us on twitter.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|