Eastern Railway Recruitment
Looking for latest railway jobs? If yes, then ready to apply for Eastern Railway Recruitment before the ending date reached. An online recruitment advertisement has been published with the requirements of 25 vacancies of Para- Medical in different cadre. Job entrants who want to enhance their career in government sector they can apply for Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017. Firstly, you are advised to ensure your eligibility for the post you want to apply by reading the mentioned below details.
Focus Point of This Page:
Considering this recruitment notification, the organization has decided to conduct Walk-In-Interview on scheduled date as framed below. Candidates can attend the interview along with the required documents and testimonials. If you want to gather furthermore details concerning Eastern Railway Recruitment Notification then you can go through this web page which is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com
|Name of Organization||Eastern Railway|
|Post Name||Para- Medical|
|No Of Vacancies||25|
|Date of Walk-In-Interview||08-05-2017|
Eastern Railway Vacancies Detail:
|Name of the Post||No. of Posts||Educational Qualification|
|Staff Nurse||17||B.Sc Nursing degree|
|Pharmacist||01||12th class with 2 years of diploma in Pharmacy|
|Radiographer||01||12th class with minimum 1 year of Radiography or X-Ray Course|
|H & MI||02||B.Sc (Chemistry) with 1 year of Diploma in Health and Sanitary Inspector|
|Lab Tech (Lab Asst/ Gr II)||02||12th class and should have 1 year DMLT Diploma|
|Ophthalmic Tech-cum-Optician||01||Degree in Optometry|
|Percussionist||01||Degree in science with 3 years of experience in Cardiopulmonary pump technician|
Check Here: Indian Railway Eligibility Criteria
Age Limitations & Salary Details:
- Candidates who want to apply for Jobs in Eastern Railway their age should be as mentioned below according to posts. Candidates who belong to reserved category their upper age will be relaxable as per the directives of GOI.
- Applicants who will be appointed for Eastern Railway Vacancy they will be offered salary as given below. Have a look!!
|Posts||Age Limit||Salary (per month)|
|Staff Nurse||20-40||Rs. 21,190/-|
|H & MI||18-33||Rs. 20,570/-|
|Lab Tech (Lab Asst/ Gr II)||18-33||Rs. 10,970/-|
|Ophthalmic Tech-cum-Optician||18-33||Rs. 11,590/-|
Mode of Assortment:
Job seekers who want to apply for Eastern Railway Para-Medical Vacancy are informed that the recruitment panel of organization is going to conduct Walk-In-Interview on scheduled date to test the skills of appliers. To avail this chance and secure career in government sector, you are required to give your best in interview.
Check: Railway Selection Procedure
How to Apply for Eastern Railway Jobs?
- First and foremost step is to visit the official web portal of organization that is www.er.indianrailways.gov.in
- On home page of website, you are needed to select “News & Update” tab which is presented at the menu bar.
- Then a drop down list will appear, candidates need to hit at “Recruitment” option.
- A new page will be displayed at your device’s screen with various recruitment notifications. Contenders have to choose an appropriate link.
- Then you can read all requirements which are mentioned in opened PDF.
- After that, interested and eligible aspirants are required to prepare the application form with all essential details.
- Then contenders can attend the Walk-In-Interview with the application form along with original documents, testimonials and two passport size photographs.
- You should report on time at correct venue as stated below.
The office of Medical Director,
B.R. Singh Hospital,
Eastern Railway, Sealdah
Check Here: Upcoming Railway Jobs Notification
Walk-In-Interview is going to be held on: 08-05-2017 @ 10:00 AM
Applying aspirants who want to collect more details regarding Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017 they can go through the Official Link. If you want to attain upcoming details then you are advised to bookmark this web page by using ctrl+d.
Eastern Railway Recruitment
Get ready to apply for latest railway jobs!! An online employment advertisement has been publicized for Eastern Railway Recruitment. The organization is going to recruit eligible candidates for 579 vacant posts of Apprentices. Candidates who meet with job requirements can apply for Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017 by forwarding duly filled application form as on or before the ending date as mentioned below.
Aspirants can avail proforma of application form via official web portal of organization. For you ease, we are providing some simple steps to apply for Eastern Railway Recruitment Notification. You may collect all detailed information concerning Eastern Railway Jobs by scrolling this web page which is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com
|Name of Organization||Eastern Railway|
|No Of Vacancies||579|
|Last date to apply||08-05-2017|
|Post Name/ Trade||No. of Vacancy|
Candidates who want to apply for Eastern Railway Vacancy they must have passed in 10th Standard with at least 50% marks from any recognized Board. Applicants should also have ITI Degree in relevant trade from any Institution affiliated by NCVT.
Check Here: 10th Pass Jobs
The age limitation of aspirants will be decided by the organization as per the norms. Upper age limit of aspirants will be relaxable as per the guidelines of Government of India.
The management of organization has decided to offer impressive and suitable amount of salary to those candidates who will be selected for Eastern Railway Apprentice Vacancy. Applicants are also informed that additional benefits and allowances will be applicable as per the directives.
Job seekers who want to apply for Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017 they need to par Rs. 100/- as an application fee through Demand Draft. Candidates belonging to reserved category they are exempted from application fee.
The recruitment department is going to organize Written Exam and/ Personal Interview for those candidates who will be short listed after screening of received applications. Candidates who want apex their career in government sector they need to give their best in selection procedure.
Best Preparation Tips:
How to Apply for Eastern Railway Vacancies?
- In the first steps, contenders need to log on the official website of organization that is www.er.indianrailways.gov.in
- Now applicants are required to select “News & Updates” tab presented at the menu bar.
- Then a drop down list will appear with various options, you need to hit at “Recruitment” option.
- New page will be opened with various notifications; candidates may select an appropriate link.
- Then a PDF will be opened with all requirement details, you are advised to read all details attentively.
- Now aspirants find them eligible and want to apply they need to prepare the application with the essential details in correct manner.
- Affix recent passport size photograph and attach Xerox of all relevant documents.
- At last, keep the application form in an envelope and send it by post on address as mentioned below.
Karkhana Karmik Adhikari,
Distt. Gunger (Bihar) Pin- 811214
Important Date, Keep in Mind:
Last date for receipt of Application Form: 08th May 2017
Applying contenders may go through the Official Link as given above to get more details about Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|Railway Salary Package||RRB Employment News|
|Railway Interview Tips By Toppers||Railway Exam Pattern|
|Railway Exam Coaching Institutes||Career In Indian Railway After 12th|