Eastern Railway Recruitment
Eastern Railway has promulgated a vacancy notification as Eastern Railway Recruitment 2016. Department is inviting application forms from talented and result oriented candidates to fill up 255 vacant posts of Assistant Station Master and Goods Guard. All those candidates who want to build up their career in Government sector, they can apply for jobs in Eastern Railway. Online application forms are invited by the organization till 23rd September 2016. Contenders have to send a hard copy of application form before the last date that is 07th October 2016. To see all the latest details about Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017, you can visit our page regularly.
We the team of recruitmentresult.com is disclosing to you all the updated details about Eastern Railway Recruitment here on this page only. Job hunters who are willing to apply for the required posts, they can follow below mention steps to fill application form. You can book mark our page by pressing Ctrl + D to collect all the upcoming details.
Eastern Railway Recruitment
|Organization Name||Eastern Railway|
|No. of Vacancies||255|
|Last Date to Apply Online||23rd September 2016|
|Final date to deposit hard copy of form||07th October 2016|
Name of the Posts
|1||Assistant Station Master||135|
- Candidates who are applying for Eastern Railway jobs, they should have completed 10th/ 12th from a recognized board.
- Applicant should also have a Degree/ Diploma from recognized University or institution
Latest 10th Pass Jobs: Check Here
More 12th Pass Jobs: Get Here
Aspirants who will be shortlisted for Eastern Railway vacancy, they will be given Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.2800/-.
Check Now: Upcoming Railway Jobs
Age of aspirants for the above mention posts must be as follows:
- Unreserved – Between 18 to 42
- Other Backward Class – Between 18 to 45
- Schedule Caste/ Schedule Tribe – Between 18 to 47
Selection Process for Eastern Railway Norification
- To select promising contender for Eastern Railway vacancies, organization will conduct written examination and aptitude test.
- Applicants who will qualify the examination, they will be called up for document verification.
Must Check: Tips & Tricks to Clear Written Examination
Applying Process to Fill Eastern Railway Application Form
Participants can follow below mention steps to fill application form:
- First of all go to official website of the department that is er.indianrailways.gov.in
- Choose “Recruitment” tab under “News & Updates” section.
- In the new page select “Hit Here” in “For Recruitment in the posts of Bottommost____” link.
- Now hit “Notice Board” tab which is on the menu bar.
- Select “Notification GDCE 1/2016____” link to see all the details.
- Read all the details and come back to previous page.
- Hit “GDCE 1/2016 (ASM/Guard) Online Application Form” link.
- On the new page online application form will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Fill Online Application Form with all the details and upload your photo and signature.
- After completing the application form, press “Submit” button.
- Take a print out of the application form and attest all the documents related to qualification, age, etc.
- Place all the documents in an envelope and super script it with the name of the posts.
- Finally send the envelope to the address mentioned in official notification.
- Last date to fill application form: 23rd September 2016
- Closing date to submit application form: 07th October 2016
For all the remaining details about Eastern Railway Recruitment 2016 – 2017, you can check official notification. If you have any query related to the posts, you can simply leave a comment in below mention comment box. Our experts will try to sort out your problem as soon as possible.
Eastern Railway Recruitment: Download Official Notification
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Railway Exam Pattern||RRB Employment News|
|Railway Syllabus||Railway Books|
|RRB Exam Schedule||Railway Exam Coaching Institutes|
|Indian Railway Eligibility Criteria||Railway Exam Preparation Tips|