Eastern Railway Recruitment
On 5th October 2016, Eastern Railway has made a declaration regarding new jobs opening notification entitled as Eastern Railway Recruitment 2016. Organization is planning to enlist the skilled and career oriented candidates for the Scouts & Guides Quota Posts. Through this recruitment advertisement, applications are invited on the postal address as early as possible from the eligible and deserving aspirants who wish to apply for Eastern Railway Vacancy. We will soon update the most recent information regarding Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017 in upcoming year.
|Organization Name||Eastern Railway|
|Last Date||4th November 2016|
Interested candidates, who want to grasp this chance, may apply for Eastern Railway Jobs by filling their application forms and send it on the tailored postal address on or before the closing date that is 4th November 2016. Aspirants need to read all the mentioned criteria and apply according to the procedure. You can check entire details regarding this employment notification; after reading this page which is well prepared by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
Eastern Railway Recruitment
Eastern Railway Vacancies:
Scouts & Guides Quota
- Group C
- Group D
- Candidates should qualify 10th/12th /ITI or its equivalent from recognized educational board with good academic records.
- Scouting/Guiding Qualification is essential for the said posts.
Want More Job Opportunities? Let’s Have a Look on Below Links
|Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|Scouts & Guides Quota|
|Group ‘C’||18 to 29 yrs|
|Group ‘D’||18 to 32 yrs|
Reserved category Candidates will get the relaxation of age as 3 yrs for OBC and 5 years for SC/ST and other as per the organizational rules.
Aspirants will get the impressive and inclusive amount of salary that is Rs. 5200-20200/- with GP Rs.1900/- per month.
Check Now: Upcoming Railway Jobs
- Candidates need to pay Rs. 500/- for general category and SC, ST, Ex-servicemen, PWD, Women, Minorities and Economically Backward Classes Rs. 250/- as application fees n Indian Postal Order (IPO Payable at GPO, Kolkata) drawn in favour of ‘F&CAO, Eastern Railway Kolkata’.
- The examination fees are not refundable/transferable/adjustable.
- Contenders will be select on the basis of their performance and presentation level in written test followed by the Interview conducted by the expert’s team of organization.
- Medical Examination, in the prescribed medical standard by Railway Medical Authority prior to the candidates appointment after due selection.
Are You Searching Preparation Material? Get Here:
Syllabus for the written Exam:
|01.||History of Scouting/Guiding|
|02.||Law & Promise|
|03.||Organisation—Distt. & State Level|
|04.||Training Centre—Distt. & State level|
|05.||Knowledge of Books|
|06.||Scouting for Boys/Guiding for Girls in India|
|07.||Motto, left hand shake|
|12.||Know the National & Scouting Flags|
|13.||Social Services at various occasions|
|16.||How these are earned|
|17.||Stages in Scouting/Guiding|
|19.||Progressive Training of Scouts/Guides/Rovers/Rangers|
Indian Railway Jamborette
|23.||Jamboree on the Air|
|24.||Organisation at National level|
|25.||National Training Centers|
|29.||Prime Minister’s Shield Competition|
|30.||Community Development Programmes|
|31.||Aims and Methods of Scouting|
|32.||How Scouting is useful in producing better citizens.|
How to apply for Eastern Railway Recruitment:
- First of all, contenders need to go to the official website of the organization that is “www.er.indianrailways.gov.in”.
- Now choose the appropriate link of advertisement “Sports and Guides Quota Recruitment 2016-17” from the running line.
- Here is the advertisement, read it carefully.
- Now download the application form which is mentioned underneath of the advertisement page.
- Fill the application form in prescribed manner with correct information.
- Attach recent passport size photograph, all the documents and certificates along with the application form.
- Enclose the application form in envelope and must be super scribed “Application for Recruitment against Scouts & Guides Quota for 2016-2017 for the category of the Group…………………….”
- At last send the application form on the given postal address before the last date.
Chief Personnel Officer, E.Rly.,
17, Netaji Subhas Road (1st floor),
CPO’s Office, Recruitment Section,
Fairlie Place, Kolkata–700 001
Last date of applying: 4th November 2016
Contenders are required to check Official Notification which is mentioned below to collect complete details related to Eastern Railway Recruitment 2016 – 2017. You can also bookmark this page by pressing CTRL + D.
Eastern Railway Recruitment directly: Download Pdf
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Railway Exam Pattern||RRB Employment News|
|Railway Syllabus||Railway Books|
|RRB Exam Schedule||Railway Exam Coaching Institutes|
|Indian Railway Eligibility Criteria||Railway Exam Preparation Tips|