Eastern Railway Recruitment
A walk-in-interview will be organized on 30-10-2018 for selection to the Posts of Sr. Resident (SR) through Eastern Railway Recruitment. Willing candidates can apply for ER Recruitment by attending the walk-in-interview on scheduled date and time.
Applications is invited with CV and one recent passport size photograph pasted on performa. Contenders can prepare the application according to format against Eastern Railway Senior Resident Recruitment 2018.
Highlights of This Page:
ER Railway Recruitment for Sr. Resident!!!
All original documents that is Madhyamik Admit Card (as age proof), Professional Degrees, Caste Certificate, MCI Registration Certificate, Conferences attended, Paper presentation / Publication along with one set of documents (photocopy) must bring at time of Interview.
Contenders can get the remaining information about Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018-19 through below section of this page which is created by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
Eastern Railway Recruitment
Eastern Railway Vacancies:
Sr. Residents in Anaesthesiology
Qualification Needed for Eastern Railway Vacancy:
Contenders should possess Post Graduate Degree i.e. MD/DNB having passed within 03 years from the date of interview will be considered.
Check Now: Latest Jobs in Medical Sector
Age Limitation for ER Recruitment:
Maximum age of applicants should be 37 years having Post Graduate Degree. Relaxation in upper age limit will be given to reserved category candidates as per norms against Eastern Railway 2018 Recruitment.
Download PDF: Eastern Railway Sr. Resident Recruitment
Salary Structure for Eastern Railway Notification:
Recruited candidates will be paid consolidated amount of salary as per Pay Level 11 (Rs. 15600-39100) and other allowances as admissible for Eastern Railway Recruitment Notification.
Mode of Selection for Eastern Railway Advertisement:
For selection to the Post of Senior Resident, Eastern Railway will conduct Walk-In-Interview on 30-10-2018 for ER Jobs. No TA/ DA will be paid for attending in the Interview against Eastern Railway Recruitment Advertisement.
Read Out Here: Railway Interview Tips By Toppers
How to Apply for Eastern Railway Jobs?
- Applicants first visit the official website that is www.er.indianrailways.gov.in for ER Railway Recruitment.
- On home page of official site go to “News and Update” section and hit “”Recruitment” link.
- Then you need to follow and hit “04.10.18 Engagement of 01 (One) no. of Sr. Residents in Anesthesiology (each) at B.R. Singh Hospital,E.RLY, Sealdah” link.
- First read the notification carefully prepare CV and complete Eastern Railway Application Form with all relevant information and bring it at the time of Interview.
- The candidates are requested to appear for Walk-in along Duty Filled application form, Graduate / Post Graduate Degree, Qualifying Exam Passing Certificate, and Qualifying Exam consolidated Mark sheet, Experience Certificate and Passport Size Photograph.
- The Walk-in interview will be held at venue given below:
Check Here: Upcoming Railway Jobs
Medical Director’s Office, B.R.Singh Hospital,
Eastern Railway, Sealdah, Kolkata-700014
Find Now: More Jobs in Kolkata
Date of Walk-In-Interview: 30-10-2018
To get the complete details regarding Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018-19, you need to hit this Official Link. Applicants may visit our web portal that is recruitmentresult.com regularly to get latest updates about Eastern Railway SR Recruitment.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Railway Exam Pattern||Railway Exam Preparation Tips|
|Railway Exam Syllabus||Indian Railway Eligibility Criteria|
|Railway Selection Procedure||Railway Current Affairs|
|Career In Railway Sector||Railway Exam Coaching Institutes|