Eastern Railway Recruitment
Currently, a latest recruitment advertisement has been published as Eastern Railway Recruitment. In order to fill vacancies, applications are invited for post. Contenders who are eligible must apply against Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017 by submitting application form before last date that is 20-02-2017.
Highlights Of This Page:
Applying aspirants need to submit Application Form through online mode. Contestants can obtain Eastern Railway Application Form from by following below simple instructions. To obtain other information concerning Eastern Railway Notification, you may go through below tuned page which is well equipped by team members of recruitmentresult.com
|Name Of The Organization||Eastern Railway|
|Closing Date Of Submission Forms||20-02-2017|
Group ‘C’- 02
Applying contestant for Eastern Railway vacancy must have passed 10+2 standard or any Degree/ Diploma its equivalent with not less than 50% marks in an aggregate in respective discipline only from Govt. Recognized University/Institute or Deemed University. Not applicable for SC/ST candidates and for the candidates of any category possessing higher qualification).
Check Here: Indian Railway Eligibility Criteria
Aspirant must be 18-28 years of age otherwise candidate will not come under terms and laws of the organization. Relaxation to OBC candidates will be 3 years and ST/SC candidates’ relaxation will be given 5 years as per the rules and regulations of the government.
Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017: Download PDF
Selected applicant for Eastern Railway Job by the recruitment panel will get an attractive and satisfying amount that is Rs. 5200-20200/-+ GP of Rs. 1900/- in PB-I [Corresponding to Level-2 in Pay Matrix of 7th CPC]. Allowances and benefits may also be granted as per the rules and regulations of the government.
Check Out: Railway Salary Package
Contestants need to pay the examination fee as per category which is mentioned below and is payable in Indian Postal Order (IPO Payable at GPO, Kolkata) drawn in favor of ‘FA & CAO, Eastern Railway Kolkata’.
|General Category||Rs. 500/-|
|SC, ST, Ex-servicemen, PWD, Women, Minorities and Economically Backward Classes Categories||Rs. 250/-|
Process of Hiring:
- Selection will be done on the basis of performance shown in written test which will be conducted by selection committee of organization.
- After that, Medical Examination as applicable for the post in the prescribed medical standard by Railway Medical Authority prior to their appointment after due selection. 3.2 Candidates will have to undergo prescribed training course as applicable for the post as per existing instructions
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidates
|Written Test||Objective type question||50|
Steps To Apply For Eastern Railway Recruitment:
- First of all log on to official website of organization that is www.er.indianrailways.gov.in
- Now, select “Detailed Notification for Recruitment through Cultural Quota for the Year 2016-17” link that is available on home page.
- Thereafter, PDF will appear and you need to read the advertisement carefully and ensure you eligibility before applying against it.
- Download the application form from same advertisement fill the details carefully in correct boxes.
- Also, attached all the documents/ testimonials along with applications.
- At last, enclosed the application form in an envelope and super subscribe it as “Application for the post in Group-‘C’ Category against Cultural Quota for the year 2016-17”.
- Application without date & Thumb impression, Unsigned and Signed in Block or Capital letters may be the cause of rejection of the application.
- Photographs pasted on the Application Form, not signed and without date by the candidate may be the cause of rejection of the application.
The Chief Personnel Officer
Eastern Railway, CPO’s Office,
Recruitment Section (1st floor)
17, Netaji Subhas Road
Fairlie Place, Kolkata–700 001
Check Here: Upcoming Railway Jobs
|Last date for submission of applications forms||20/02/2017|
|Last date for submission in flung Areas||07/03/2017|
|Date of written test||25/03/2017|
Contenders are required to check Official Notification which is mentioned above to collect complete details related to Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017. You can also bookmark our web portal or join us on Facebook or Google + for updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|Key Rules to Crack RRB Exam||RRB Previous Year Question Papers|
|Railway Exam Pattern||Railway Exam Coaching Institutes|
|RRB Employment News||RRB Exam Schedule|
Eastern Railway Recruitment
A recent vacancy notification has promulgated entitled as Eastern Railway Recruitment with the aim to appoint eligible and enthusiastic candidates. Organization invites applications for filling up the vacant job positions of Sports Person in Sports Quota. Candidates, who are fulfilling the mandatory criteria, may apply for Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017 as soon as possible.
Eastern Railway RecruitmentAspirants who want to develop their career in the reputed organization may grasp the opportunity of Eastern Railway Jobs by sending their application forms at the given postal address on or before the closing date that is “08-02-2017”. Team of recruitmentresult.com is unfolding complete information related to Eastern Railway careers such as vacancy details, qualification required and others on this page.
|Name of the Organization||Eastern Railway|
|Closing date of Applying||08-02-2017|
Eastern Railway Vacancies:
|Name of the Positions||Number of Vacancies|
Eastern Railway Recruitment Official Notice: Download Here
- Aspirants who are applying for the concerned positions should have completed their 12th from recognized board and having a graduate degree in any discipline from well known university is required.
- Candidates must be Sports person.
Check Here: Latest 12th Pass Jobs
- Contenders should be minimum 18 years and maximum 25 years as on 1st July 2017.
- Relaxation in age will be providing to the reserved category candidates according to the rules of the Government of India.
Aspirants who will be selected for the respective Sports Person Job will get the inclusive amount of salary of Rs. Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/- per month including impressive grade pay.
Mode of Appointment:
- Candidates will be selected for the concerned positions on the basis of their performance level in Trial test or interview conducted by the selection panel of the organization.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the recruitment procedure.
Read Below Given Articles:
Candidates applying for the aforesaid positions need to pay mentioned amount as examination fees in Indian Postal Order in the favour of “FA&CAO, Eastern Railway Kolkata”.
|General||INR Rs. 500/-|
|OBC||INR Rs. 500/-|
|SC/ST/PWD/Women/Minorities/EBC||INR Rs. 250/-|
How to apply for Eastern Railway Recruitment?
- First of all, aspirants need to visit to the official website of the organization that is “www.er.indianrailways.gov.in”.
- Now go to the “News and Update” tab mentioned in the menu bar of the homepage and open the “Recruitment” option.
- Choose the appropriate link of advertisement.
- Read the advertisement carefully.
- Now download the application form and take a print out.
- Fill the application form carefully in prescribed format along with the required details.
- After that, attach all the required documents and certificates along with the application form.
- Now enclose the application form in envelope and super scribed with the “Applications for the Sports Quota Recruitment for the Year 2016-2017”.
- At last, send the application form at the specified postal address.
Chief Personal Officer,
Eastern Railway Headquarters,
Eastern railway Sports Headquarters,
Eastern Railway Sports Association (ERSA’S Office)
17, Netaji Subhash Road,
Fairlie Place, Kolkata- 700001
Get Here: More Jobs in Kolkata
Last date of Applying: 08-02-2017
Contenders are required to check Official Notification which is mentioned above to collect complete details related to Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017. You can also bookmark this page by pressing CTRL + D.