Eastern Railway Recruitment
Are you looking for Latest Job Notifications? If yes!! Then, here’s a good news for you! Recently, an employment notification has been liberated as Eastern Railway Recruitment for filling 16 Para-Medical Posts. In this concern, walk-in-interview is going to organize on 23-05-2017 in order to assure talented and hard working candidates for Staff Nurse, Pharmacist and Inspector Vacancy. Thus, individuals who are seeking for Latest Railway Recruitment can apply for Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017.
Crucial Content Of this Page:
Only those job finders are eligible to apply against Eastern Railway Pharmacist Recruitment who fulfills required parameters such as educational qualification, age, caste, experience, etc. So, before applying for Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017–2018 must scroll down the below mentioned page which is well equipped by dedicated and inspiring team members of recruitmentresult.com
Eastern Railway Recruitment
|Name of Organization||Eastern Railway|
|No Of Vacancies||16|
|Date of Walk-In-Interview||23-05-2017|
Vacancy in Eastern Railway:
Total Vacancies: 16
- Staff Nurse: 08
- Pharmacist: 01
- Health and Malaria Inspector: 07
Education Required for Jobs in Eastern Railway:
|Posts Name||Qualification Needed|
|Staff Nurse||Applying candidates must have hold B.Sc (Nursing) from a recognized institute or university.|
|Pharmacist||Individuals must have done 12 Science or its equivalent along with 02 (two) years Diploma in Pharmacist & Registration with Pharmacy Council of India or Registration with State Pharmacy Council.|
|Health and Malaria Inspector||Applicants must have hold B.Sc. having studied Chemistry or One year National Trade Certificate (NTC) in Health Sanitary Inspector.|
We Have More Relevant Jobs For You, Check Below:-
Job finders applying against Eastern Railway Vacancies are required to meet the age limitations as catered below according to posts. Have a peek!
- Staff Nurse: 20 to 40 years
- Pharmacist: 20 to 35 years
- Health and Malaria Inspector: 18 to 33 years
Reservations in upper age limit will be granted to reserved category candidates, as 05 years relaxation will be provided to SC/ST category aspirants and by 03 years to OBC category appliers.
Eastern Railway Notification: Check Here
- Individuals that get shortlisted for Latest staff nurse vacancy will get Rs.21, 190/- as monthly pay whereas Rs.12, 190/- for Pharmacist Post.
- While candidates that get selected for the vacancies of Health and Malaria Inspector will receive Rs.20, 570/- as consolidated salary.
Eligible candidates for aforesaid posts will get selected through interview process that must be organized by competent authority of organization.
Check Tips That Helps You to Qualify Interview Easily:-
How to Apply for Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017?
Aspirants are suggested to follow below provided steps in order to apply against vacant posts of Staff Nurse, Pharmacist and Inspector. Have a look!
- First of all, candidates need to reach the official web page of organization by accessing via online mode and that is www.er.indianrailways.gov.in
- Now, at top of homepage press on “News & Updates” tab that is present in menu bar. Doing this, a drop down list will display.
- Afterwards from the drop down list, select “Recruitment” tab and hit on that.
- In few seconds, a new window will open. Choose suitable link related to post for which you desire to apply.
- Read the notification with care. Then, prepare an application form mentioning all essential info.
- Attach supporting documents as well as certificates along with two recent passport size photos.
- Last but not least, report at walk-in-interview as on below furnished date and venue.
Venue for Walk-in-Interview:
Office of the Chief Medical Superintendent,
Orthopedic Hospital, Eastern Railway,
Howrah, West Bengal
Avail Now: Latest Jobs in West Bengal
Date to be Keep in Mind:
Date for Walk-in: 23-05-2017
To gain other essential facts in regard to Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017–2018, you may go through this Official Link. For other details, bookmark our web page. Don’t forget to give us feedback and suggestions by posting your valuable comments in the below provided comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Railway Jobs||Railway Exam Pattern|
|Railway Eligibility Criteria||RRB Sample Paper|
|Railway Exam Preparation Tips||List of RRB|
|Career in Indian Railway||Railway Exam Coaching Institutes|