Eastern Railway Recruitment
A Walk-in Interview is being conducted under Eastern Railway Recruitment to hire Senior Residents for the Departments of General Medicine, Gynaecology and Anaesthesiology. Attend the Interview on 21-08-2018 for the appointment to ERRailway Sr. Resident Jobs.
Candidates participating in Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018 need to reach Medical Director’s Office at B.R. Singh Hospital, Kolkata at 12.00 Hours for Certificate Verification. The Interview will commence after the verification process from 14.00 Hours onwards.
Key Contents of the Page
Eastern Railway Sr. Resident Jobs 2018
Contenders need to bring their CV, photographs and other supporting documents as per the requirements of ER Railway Vacancy. They also need to fill the prescribed formatEastern Railway Application Form which will be available in the office.
Scroll down this complete page which is well organized by the team of recruitmentresult.com to gain more informative details about Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018.
Get Here: Upcoming Railway Jobs
Eastern Railway Recruitment
Eastern Railway Vacancy 2018:
|Discipline||No. of Vacancy|
Aspirants in possession of Post-Graduate Degree or passed DNB within 07 years from the date of Interview can participate in ER Railway Recruitment 2018.
In order to apply for Eastern Railway Sr Resident Recruitment, age of the candidate must not exceed 37 years as on 01-01-2018. Age relaxation of 05 years is provided to SC/ST candidates.
A pay scale of Rs.15600-39100/- as per Pay Level-11 along with other allowances will be offered to the Sr. Residents engaged against the aforesaid Eastern Railway Job Vacancy 2018.
Selection of suitable Senior Residents through Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018 will depend upon the Walk-in Interview session which will be conducted at B.R. Singh Hospital, Kolkata on 21-08-2018.
Quick Links for Interview:
Instructions to apply for Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018:
- Hit the official link of Eastern Railway which is www.er.indianrailways.gov.in
- On the homepage, go to ‘News & Updates’ tab present in the menu bar.
- Select ‘Recruitment’ option from the dropped down list.
- The new page will display latest job notices for various Eastern Railway Vacancies.
- Press the following Eastern Railway Recruitment Notification:
“08.08.18 Engagement of One Sr. Residents in General Medicine ,Gynecology & Anesthesiology at B.R.Singh Hospital ,E.RLY, Sealdah”
- Official Eastern Railway Job Notification for the recruitment of Sr. Residents will be opened.
- Read the complete Eastern Railway Notification and ensure the necessary eligibility factors to be satisfied.
- If eligible, reach the Walk-in Venue on scheduled date and time along with the required Documents and Certificates.
Following is the list of requisite Documents/Certificates to be produced in Original and one set of photocopies at the time of Walk-in Interview for ER Recruitment 2018:
- Updated CV with 01 passport size photograph
- Madhyamik Admit Card
- Certificates in support of requisite Educational Qualifications
- Caste Certificate
- MCI Registration Certificate
- Conference attended (Paper Presentation/Publication)
Also Check: Latest Walkin
Medical Director’s Office
B.R. Singh Hospital
Eastern Railway, Sealdah,
Kolkata – 700014
- Date of Walk-in Interview: 21-08-2018 at 14.00 Hours
- Reporting Time for Document Verification: 12.00 Hours
Concerned aspirants can explore the official website of Organization in order to grab additional information regarding Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018. Furthermore, stay connected with us to get notified about latest Eastern Railway Jobs 2018 in future.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Railway Exam Pattern||Railway Exam Preparation Tips|
|Railway Exam Syllabus||Indian Railway Eligibility Criteria|
|Railway Selection Procedure||Railway Current Affairs|
|Career In Railway Sector||Railway Exam Coaching Institutes|