Eastern Coalfields Limited has released vacancy notification named as ECL Recruitment. The organization invites application for the 117 posts of Mining Sirdar, Tech & Surveyor in Special Recruitment Drive.
Those aspirants who are interested for government sector jobs can grab this wonderful opportunity by applying against ECL Recruitment 2018 through online mode after ensuring their eligibility.
Vital Contents Of This Page:
Eastern Coalfields Limited is going to recruit young and talented candidates to fill the vacant positions. Interested candidates can visit to the official website of the organization to satisfy eligibility norms.
Candidates can fill ECL Online Application Form from 09/04/2018 to 19/04/2018. Candidates who want to know more about ECL Recruitment 2018–19 can go through below page which is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization name||Eastern Coalfields Limited|
|Post name||Mining Sirdar, Tech & Surveyor|
|Number of Vacancies||117|
|Online application will available from||09/04/2018 to 19/04/2018|
ECL Vacancy Details:
Mining Sirdar, Tech & Surveyor: 117 Vacancies
Qualification Required for ECL Jobs:
Candidates who are going to apply for ECL Vacancies shall possess 12th certificate along with valid mining Sirdarship Certificate of competency from DGMS. Aspirants should also possess valid gas testing certificate and first aid certificate.
We Have More Job Opportunities for 12th Pass Out Candidates: Check Now
Age Criteria for ECL Mining Sirdar Jobs
Age of the candidates applying for ECL Mining Sirdar Vacancy shall be not below then 18 years as per the norms of the organization. Upper age relaxation to SC/ST candidates shall be 40 years and OBC (Non Creamy Layer) is 38 years.
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
Candidates who will be selected for ECL Mining Sirdar Recruitment shall be able to receive Rs. 31852.56/- as their per month o salary offered by the organization.
Selection of candidates for Eastern Coalfields Limited Recruitment shall be done on the basis of their performance in written examination followed by personal interview. Candidates are advised to perform their best for final selection.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
Steps to apply for ECL Recruitment 2018
Candidates who want to fill and submit ECL Application Form before the last date they can follow the below stated guidelines:
- Initially all the aspirants are required to logon to the official website of the Eastern Coalfields Limited that is www.easterncoal.gov.in to apply for Eastern Coalfields Limited Recruitment.
- After reaching to home page candidate have to search the tab “Notice / Environment” visible at the left side of same page
- Then a dropdown list appears, where candidate have to hit on “Recruitment & Result” option.
- Once you press the above given link then a new window will be opened with the list of the latest openings from where you have to follow the suitable Link and press on “Hit Here”.
- Now the PDF file will be displayed from where you can get the further details regarding ECL Recruitment Advertisement, read the information carefully.
- After reading relevant details you need to hit Eastern Coalfields Limited Application Form and fill it carefully with your accurate details like name, qualification, age, experienced letter (if any) and other essential details.
- In the last step you have to submit the filled ECL Application Form along with the certificates, testimonials with self attested copies of all the relevant documents.
Get Here>> ECL Recruitment Official Notification
Dates to remember:
Online Application Form will be available from 09/04/2018 to 19/04/2018
Candidates can go through this Official Link to grab rest details of ECL Recruitment 2018–19. Aspirants can bookmark this web page or like this page on face book or Google Plus.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|