Food Corporation of India has circulated a notification for FCI Recruitment 2016. FCI intends to recruit outstanding male sports persons on the post of Assistant Grade III in different Discipline. All the eligible applicants must apply for the current jobs openings by submitting their applications in the prescribed Performa on or before the closing date of application procedure. You may also get latest information about FCI Recruitment 2017 soon from this page.
Other information regarding FCI Recruitment notification such as required qualification, applying process, important dates etc are well mentioned in the below section of this page, which is well modified by the team of recruitmentresult.com
|Name of Organization||Food Corporation of India|
|Last date to apply||22th August 2016|
FCI Vacancy Details:
|Discipline||Number of Vacancies|
Candidates willing to apply for FCI Jobs must be a graduate in any discipline from a recognized University.
Check Here:-More Graduate Jobs
The applicant should have represented / participated in any of the below levels after 01.07.2012
- A university in the Inter University Tournament conducted by the Inter University Sports Board; and /or
- A combined University team at the National level or World University International competition: and / or
- A State at the National level; and / or
- The country in any International competition
Restrictions on Age:
The age limit of the applicants should be between 18-27 years as on 01.07.2016. Age relaxation is applicable for the applicants of reserved categories as per the norms of the organization.
Aspirants recruited to fill Assistant Grade III post will be paid salary in the IDA pay scale of Rs.9300-22940/- per month.
- Appliers have to pay Rs.350/- by way of crossed DD /Bankers Cheque /Pay order / IPO in favor of “Food Corporation Of India” payable at Mumbai
- There is no application Fee for SC/ ST Candidates
Selection procedure for FCI Vacancies:
Firstly, application received from candidates will be scrutinized by Food Corporation of India and then the Shortlisted candidates will be called for trials /interview and verification of original documents.
|Interview Preparation Tips||Get Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||Get Details|
|Why Should We Hire You||Get Details|
How to Apply for FCI Recruitment?
- Candidates need to prepare their Application in the prescribed format as given on A-4 size paper giving details about Date of birth, educational qualification, contact and other details.
- Self- attested Xerox copies of all the relevant documents in support of Age, qualification, sports achievement, caste, etc. are to be attached with completed application form.
- Applications must be duly signed by the candidate and should be placed in a sealed envelope super-scribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ASSTT. GRADE III (GENERAL) UNDER SPORTS QUOTA”
- Applications complete in all respects must be send by candidates by post to the address stated below. Applications reaching beyond the last dates shall not be accepted.
POST BOX No. 9711, Plot No. 02, Karmayog
Building, Karter Road No. 03, Borivali East, Mumbai – 400066
You May Also Check: Latest Jobs in Mumbai
Dates to be Noticed:
- Last Date for Submission of Application-22th August 2016
- Last date for receipt of applications for candidates belonging to J&K and NE states- 06th September 2016
Job finders must read the whole information of this recruitment from Official Link. Candidates may subscribe our web portal to receive upcoming FCI Recruitment 2016 – 2017 notifications.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
Food Corporation of India has liberated a job notification regarding FCI Recruitment 2016. Corporation is looking for skilled Male/ Female Sports Persons against 15 vacancy of Assistant Grade.III (Genl./ Depot) post. Applicants who want to garb this chance may apply through proper channel. For getting information concerning FCI Recruitment 2017, you may keep touch with us.
Applicants should send Food Corporation of India application forms through online and offline mode till last date that is 10th August 2016. You may check this page that is created by the team of recruitmentresult.com to get complete information about FCI Jobs.
|Name of Organization||Food Corporation of India|
|Last date to apply||10th August 2016|
Assistant Grade.III (Genl./Depot)
|Headquarters, New Delhi|
For FCI Careers, applicants should have degree of Graduation in any discipline from Recognized University. In case of exceptionally outstanding/ excellent sportsperson, qualification can be relaxed.
Selected candidates for Food Corporation of India Jobs will be Rs 9300 – 22940/- per month as salary from Food Corporation of India.
Age of aspirants should not exceed from 27 years as on 01. 01. 2016.
Selection Process for FCI Vacancy:
Selection of talented job seekers for Food Corporation of India Recruitment will be based as per process of Trials and verification of original documents.
Latest Government Jobs:- Check Now
How to Apply:
- Interested job seekers should go through official site that is fci.gov.in.
- Follow ‘latest news’ from bottom of home page and select link ‘Direct Recruitment of Sports Persons as AG-III (General/Depot) under Sports Quota 2016’.
- Now against select link ‘Direct Recruitment of Sports Persons as AG-III(General/Depot) under Sports Quota 2016’.
- Download format of application form and write it in prescribed format.
- Application should be attached along with below stated documents.
- Application should be forwarded to the address stated below till last date that is 10th August 2016.
- Aspirants should also send a soft copy of application form to the email address given below.
Required Documents to be attached with application:
1. Application form.
2. Passport Size photograph 2 (Two), one duly pasted on application form.
3. Date of Birth proof (10th Certificate/ Municipal Certificate issued by concerned authority)
4. Educational Certificates. (Self-attested)
5. Character certificate.
6. Achievement/Performance certificate (last 3 years) issued by concerned federation etc latest within 10 days of publication of this advertisement in Newspaper/website.
7. All original documents at time of trial.
The Secretary, ZSPC (N),
Food Corporation of India,
Zonal Office (North), A-2A, 2b,
Sector-24, Noida-201301 (U.P)
You May Also Check: Latest Jobs in Uttar Pradesh
Last date to apply: 10th August 2016
Note: You may go through below given official link to get complete details about Food Corporation of India Vacancy.
FCI Recruitment 2016 – 2017 – Check Official Notice