Food Corporation of India is inviting applications from eligible candidates for FCI Recruitment to the post of Assistant Grade III against Sports Quota. In this concern Candidates can send their applications to the respective address till 06th August 2018.
Before sending applications for FCIAssistant Grade III Sports Quota Jobs, candidates must ensure their eligibility conditions as mentioned in the notification. Candidates are required to go through this page to get entire details of FCI Recruitment 2018.
Overview of this page:
To apply for FCI Assistant Grade III Recruitment, Candidates can download the format of application form from the official portal and they have to send duly filled application along with self-attested documents to the below mentioned address.
If you are interested to apply for FCI Recruitment 2018-19, then you can take help from statements mentioned below on this page, which is well tailored by the team of project recruitmentresult.com
FCI Vacancy Details:
- Name of Post: Assistant Grade III
- Number of Vacancies: 03
FCI Vacancies Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates, willing to enroll themselves for FCI Assistant Grade III Jobs, should be graduated in any discipline from recognized university or institution with good academic records.
Grab Today: More Graduate Jobs
Age Limitations for FCI Jobs:
Those, who are applying for Food Corporation of India Vacancies, their age must be as following:
- Minimum age: 18 Years
- Maximum age: 27 Years
Age limits will be considered as on 01-01-2018. The maximum age limit can be relaxed for 5 years in case of SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates.
FCI Sports Quota Jobs Remuneration Details:
Those, who will be successfully selected for appointment on FCI Assistant Grade III Vacancies, will get Pay scale of Rs. 9300-22940/- as monthly remuneration along with the further benefits as per the norms.
FCI Recruitment Selection Procedure:
Selection of candidates forFood Corporation of IndiaJobs, will be done on the basis of their performances in written test and personal interview, going to be conducted by selection panel as on the specified dates.
For Better Preparation Of Exam, Must Read Below Given Articles.
Process to apply for FCI Recruitment 2018:
Candidates can apply for Food Corporation of India Recruitment by following the steps mentioned below:
- First of all you have to visit the official portal of Food Corporation of India that is fci.gov.in
- Now you need to hit on “Recruitment” link, available at the bottom of home page.
- On the next page you can see various links but you are required to select an appropriate link regarding FCI Assistant Grade III against Sports Quota Jobs.
- By hitting the link said above you will get a PDF file of FCI Notification, having all the details of job.
- You must read all the details mentioned in Food Corporation of India Job Notification.
- Afterwards you have to download the FCI Application form prescribed below in PDF file.
- You should fill it in correct manner and attach all the needed documents along with it.
- Kindly enclose it in an envelope, which should be super scribe with the name of post you are applying.
- Send the same to the below mentioned address.
P.O Bag No 1072,
Greaams Road Post Office,
Find More: Jobs in Chennai
Closing date for submission of application form: 06-08-2018
Candidates are required to visit the Official Link to get rest details about FCI Recruitment 2018-19.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|FCI Result||FCI Admit Card|
|FCI Answer Key||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|