Applications are invited for Assistant Grade III (Sports Quota) Jobs through FCI Recruitment Advertisement. Job seekers who are interested and want to do work with this well- known Food Corporation of India can grab this chance by applying for FCI Recruitment 2018 till the last date that is 05-11-2018.
Candidates can fill Food Corporation of India Application Form for filling Assistant Grade III Vacancies in General Cadres. Before applying for FCI Recruitment 2018, you need to check applying process mentioned below in detail.
Highlight of this Page:
FCI Assistant Grade III Recruitment:
Job finders who are willing to apply for FCI Assistant Grade III Recruitment, they have to submit their Food Corporation of India Application Form only through offline process. Flung area candidates must send their applications till 12-11-2018.
To get complete details related to FCI Recruitment 2018, go through this web- page and read all the necessary information carefully which is presented by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
|Organization Name||Food Corporation of India|
|Post Name||Assistant Grade III (Sports Quota)|
|No. of FCI Vacancy||As per required|
|FCI Recruitment Last Date||05-11-2018|
|Last date for Flung areas||12-11-2018|
- Post Name: Assistant Grade III (Sports Quota)
- No. of FCI Job Vacancy: 03
- Cricket (Men)
- Foot Ball(Men)
- Table Tennis(Women)
Eligibility criteria for FCI Vacancy 2018:
To apply for FCI Jobs, contenders must have possessed Degree of Graduation or its equivalent from recognized Institutions with proficiency in computers.
Check More: Graduate Jobs
- Those job seekers who are going to apply forFCI Assistant Grade Recruitment must not be more than 27 years in age and should not be less than 18 years.
- Upper agewill be relaxed by 5 years in case of SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC category candidates.
FCI Salary Details:
After the completion of FCI Selection Process, recruited appliers for Food Corporation of India Watchman Recruitment will get an receive an impressive monthly salary from the concerned department of reputed Food organization.
Hiring Mode for Food Corporation of India 2018 Vacancy:
Job appliers will be recruited for FCI Jobs on the basis of performance in Written Test and selection trials and document verifications which will be organized by the recruitment team of Food Corporation of India. No TA/DA will be paid to appliers for attending the Interview selection trials and document verifications.
For Better Preparation Of Exam, Must Read Below Given Articles.
Process to apply for FCI Recruitment 2018:
To apply for Food Corporation of India Recruitment, you need to follow below given simple steps:
- Visit to the official portal of Food Corporation of India that is fci.gov.in to apply for FCI Jobs 2018
- Press on “Recruitment” link, available at the bottom of home page for .
- Various links will be displayed in front of your computer screen but you are required to select an appropriate link regarding FCI Assistant Grade III against Sports Quota Jobs.
- FCI Notification in PDF form having all the details of job will be displayed in front of your computer screen.
- Read complete Food Corporation of India Job Notification carefully.
- Then download the FCI Application form prescribed below in PDF file.
- FillFood Corporation of India Application Form in correct manner and attach all the needed documents along with it.
- You need to enclose it in an envelope, which should be super scribe with the name of post you are applying.
- In the last step,send FCI Recruitment Application Form to the below mentioned address.
To The Secretary (Zonal Sports Promotion Committee),
Food Corporation of India,
Zonal Office (East),
10 A, Middleton Row,
Find Here: More Jobs in Kolkata
- Closing date for submission of application form: 05-11-2018
- Last date for Flung areas: 12-11-2018
Candidates are required to visit the Official Link to get rest details about FCI Recruitment 2018-19.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|FCI Result||FCI Admit Card|
|FCI Answer Key||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|