A latest vacancy advertisement has been asserted by Gujarat Public Service Commission titled as GPSC Recruitment 2016. Public Service Commission of Gujarat is willing to appoint eligible aspirants for filling up the various Officer and Medical Officer posts. Online applications are invited to this concern from engagement of skilled candidates against the advertised posts. Candidates planning for applying against GPSC Recruitment 2017 must attain all the newest facts through this page that will be updated time to time.
Candidates searching for newest jobs under this government organization may apply for GPSC vacancy by submitting their online applications on or before the last date which is well specified below on this page that is created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization Name||Gujarat Public Service Commission|
|Total number of posts||1570|
|Last date to fill online application form||Check below|
Gujarat Public Service Commission Vacancies and Education Qualification:
|Post Name||No. of Post||Required Qualification|
|Medical Officer (MO)||1541||Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery or possess any other qualifications specified in first or second schedule to the Indian Medical Council.|
|Superintendent of Fisheries, Class-II||10||Post Graduate Degree In Fisheries Science Or In Master Degree In Science and adequate knowledge of Gujarati or Hindi or both.|
|Industrial Safety and Health Officer, Class-II||19||Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering or Chemical Engineering and basic knowledge of computer application as prescribed in Gujarat Civil Services.|
Get More Jobs:
Candidate’s age applying for Industrial Safety and Health Officer Post must attain 30 years of age and those who are applying for MO and Superintendent of Fisheries, Class-II post should attain the age not more than 40 years as on last date of the receipt of application.
Age relaxation will be available up to 5 years to the woman candidates of UEWS Section Category.
Candidates who will be selected for aforesaid post will receive the pay band of Rs.9300-34800/- Plus different grade pay per month from the commission.
The Fee is Rs. 100/- + Post Services Charges have to pay the applicants through challan at computer based post office.
Selection Process for GPSC Jobs:
Candidate in the Preliminary Test shall be considered for short listing the candidates to be called for Interview and such marks shall not be considered for final selection. Final selection for post will be done on the basis of performance in Interview.
Going For Interview, Then Must Go Through Below Links-
Procedure to fill GPSC Online Application Form 2016:
Eligible candidates who are willing to apply for GPSC recruitment need to apply through online mode. Below is the process to apply for these vacancies, please have a look.
- Firstly, log on to the official website that is www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in
- Now go for ‘latest announcement’ section on the home page.
- Hit the appropriate link of the post for which you are willing to apply from that section.
- Then hit “apply now” option against various vacancies and this will open the desired application form.
- Fill the application form in correct manner and upload all the relevant documents, scanned signature and photograph if required.
- Now, submit the completely filled application and take a hard copy of the same.
- Lastly Send your application along with receipt of e-payment of challan & xerox copy of all relevant certificates to given below address by RPAD / speed post or given by self.
Read More: Procedure To Fill Online Form
|Post Name||Event Date|
|Medical Officer (MO)||Closing date to fill online application: 01st September 2016|
|Superintendent of Fisheries, Class-II||Last Date of fill online Application for post: 30th July 2016|
|Industrial Safety and Health Officer, Class-II|
Probable date of Preliminary test: 04th December 2016
Note: For more detail regarding Gujarat Public Service Commission Recruitment 2016 you can check the Official Notification 1 (Industrial Safety and Health Officer), Official Notification 2 (Superintendent of Fisheries) and Official Notification 3 (MO).
All the visitors are requested to keep visiting recruitmentresult.com time to time to get latest update about GPSC Recruitment 2016-2017.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|GPSC Result||GPSC Answer Key|
|GPSC Admit Card||Latest PSC Jobs|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Sarkari Exam Result|
Gujarat Public Service Commission has unfolded a vacancy Notification regarding GPSC Recruitment 2016. Online Applications are invited from well qualified and deserving contenders to hire them for various vacancies of Director and Assistant Director. Those candidates who are interested to apply against the above mentioned posts must fill online application form on or prior to its last date that is given below in table. You may acquire latest information about GPSC Recruitment 2017 from this page. So stay connected to us.
Applicants, who are willing to do job in government sector, can apply against this latest government jobs notification till end date. Before applying against GPSC Jobs, applicants are advised to read below provided information carefully given by team of recruitmentresult.com
|Organization Name||Gujarat Public Service Commission|
|Last Date to Apply||25th July 2016|
- Assistant Director
Applicants must have Bachelor’s Degree from any of the universities which was established or incorporated under the Central or a State Government Act in India or any other educational institution recognized as such or declared to be deemed as a university under section 3 of the University Grants commission Act 1956.
Jobs by Qualification: Get Details
Aspirants applying for GPSC vacancy, their age limit should not be more than 45 years on the last date of receipt of application form. Age relaxation is applicable for SC, ST, SEBC & Unreserved (Female) candidates as per the govt. rules.
- For Director Post- Rs. 37400-67000 + Grade pay- Rs. 8700/- per month
- For Assistant Director Post- Rs. 15600-39100 +Grade pay- Rs. 5400/- per month
General Category candidates need to deposit Rs. 100/- as application fee. There is no fee for Candidates belongs to reserved category and Physically Disable candidates of Gujarat. Candidates of Reserved Category of Other States have to pay application fee.
Method of Hiring:
Selection of appliers will be made based on their appearance and presentation in written test and / or interview, conducting by the selection authority of Gujarat Public Service Commission. No TA/ DA will be paid to candidates for attending the selection process.
How to Apply for GPSC Recruitment?
- Job appliers may apply by filling online application form given at the official website of Gujarat Public Service Commission that is ojas.gujarat.gov.in
- After visiting the home page, go to ‘announcement’ section.
- Now choose suitable link as per the Post you wish to apply for and Select “Apply Now” button which is given in front of particular Post.
- Then fill the online application form with all essential details and Upload the soft copies of your photo and signature in required size.
- Make the payment of fee through the desired mode.
- Complete the online application form and check it before submitting within given time duration.
- Candidates are advised to review application form once before final submission
- Press on the Submit Button to submit the form and take the hard copy of it for future use.
- Last date to fill online application form: 25th July 2016
- Date of Exam: 4th September 2016
Appliers may check this Official Link for more details. Candidates need to stay connected with us or they can bookmark this site page to get latest updates related to GPSC Recruitment 2016-2017.
Gujarat Public Service Commission has depicted a most recent vacancy notification entitled as GPSC Recruitment. Online Applications are invited by the organization from skilled and talented contenders for the posts of Professor, Lecturer and various other vacancies in different departments. Job seekers who want to join this organization can apply for GPSC Recruitment 2016 by submitting their application form till the last date tailored below.
Interested candidates who want to enhance their career in government sector can snatch this chance by applying for GPSC Vacancy. For whole acknowledgement, you need to read the page which is well equipped by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
|Organization Name||Gujarat Public Service Commission|
|Total No. of Vacancies||2321|
|Last date to submit application form||Framed Below|
|Sr. No.||Post Name /Disciplines||No. of Posts|
|5||Electronics and Communication Engineering||09|
|9||Power Electronics Engineering||01|
|12||Instrumentation and Control Engineering||02|
|22||Instrumentation and Control||12|
|24||Metallurgy in Government Polytechnic||15|
|27||Electronics and Communication||31|
|49||Instrumentation and Control Engineering||20|
|53||Instrumentation and Control||01|
|62||Electronics and Communication Engineering||90|
|69||Electronics And Communication Engineering||18|
|77||Instrumentation and Control||02|
|82||Medical Officer (Ayurved)/Resident Medical Officer (Ayurved), Gujarat Ayurved Services||336|
|84||Deputy Section Officer / Deputy Mamlatdar||685|
Check Now:- Jobs in Teaching Sector (5000 Vacancies)
- Contenders who are going to apply for these job openings they must have Degree of Graduate/ Post- Graduate/ Ph.D. in Engineering or Technology with Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree in relevant branch in Engineering or Technology in relevant field.
- First class or equivalent grade point at Bachelor’s or Master’s level obtained from any of the universities which was established or incorporated under the Central or a State Government Act.
- Applicants should have relevant years of experience.
Applying candidates for GPSC Job must meet age criteria according to above said posts. The relaxation may be granted to reserved category candidates according to rules and regulations of government.
Candidates who are going to fill GPSC Application Form they need to pay an application fee of Rs. 100.
More Government Jobs: Get Here
Contenders who will be recruited for this GPSC Recruitment they will get an impressive and outstanding amount of salary from the organization for GPSC Vacancies.
Mode of Assortment:
Applicants will be selected on the basis test/ Interview which will be organized by selection group of Gujarat Public Service Commission. So, applicants need to give their best for selection.
Steps to Apply for GPSC Recruitment:
- Firstly you need to visit Official website of organization that is official website of organization that is ojas.gujarat.gov.in
- After that go to “Latest Announcements” section presented at the top of left side of home page.
- Now hit on “Show All” option.
- On the next page different job links will be available with different discipline.
- You need to choose appropriate link and read all the instructions carefully and completely.
- After reading complete details hit on “Apply Online” link presented in front of job category link.
- Now choose language and hit on it.
- Now you need to fill complete details name, address, pin code, Language Proficiency and other necessary information in correct manner.
- Upload all relevant documents, scanned signature and photograph if required.
- Hit on “Submit” button for final completion of application form.
- Take a print out of it for future references.
Important Dates for GPSC Jobs:
|Post Name||Last date to submit application Form|
|Professor||7th July 2016|
|Principal||16th July 2016|
|Medical Officer (Ayurved)/Resident Medical Officer (Ayurved)|
|Deputy Section Officer / Deputy Mamlatdar||20th July 2016|
Interested candidates can check Official link to get rest information regarding GPSC Recruitment 2016. You can also join us on Face book/ Google Plus to get more upcoming career notifications and sub- scribes your mail address to get direct mail in your mail box.