Gujarat Public Service Commission has released a notification on its official website to fulfill 1162 vacancies of AE/Sales Tax Inspector/Asst Professor. Individuals who fulfill all the eligibility criteria can apply for GPSC Recruitment 2019 by filling the online application form before the last date which is 18-04-2019.
Overview of Gujarat PSC Recruitment Details:
- Organization Name: Gujarat Public Service Commission
- Name of the Posts: AE/Sales Tax Inspector/Asst Professor
- Total Vacancy: 1162 Posts
- Closing Date of Application: 18-04-2019
- Job Category: Govt PSC Jobs.
- Jobs Location: Gujarat.
- Official Website: ojas.gujarat.gov.in
- Application Process: Apply Online.
GPSC Recruitment 2019
Q 1: What is the eligibility criteria required for GPSC Vacancies?
|Post name||Required Qualification|
|Assistant Engineer |
|BE/B.Tech (Mechanical) obtained from any of the |
Universities established or incorporated by or
under the Central or State Act in India
|Assistant Engineer |
|BE/B.Tech (Civil) obtained from any of the |
|Research Officer, |
|PG degree with second class with Statistics or |
Applied Statistics or Mathematical Statistics or
Economics or Applied Economics or Business
Economics or Econometrics. Degree with
second class 55% marks with Statistics or
Applied Statistics or Mathematical Statistics
or Economics or Applied Economics or
Business Economics or Econometrics
|State Tax Inspector/ |
|Assistant Professor||PG degree with at least 55 % of the marks or |
at least its equivalent grade of B in the seven
point scale with letter grades O, A, B, C, D, E
and F at the master degree level in the relevant
subject of any of the University
|Assistant Inspector||Possess a Diploma in Mechanical Engineering |
(3 yrs. course) or Diploma in Automobile
Engineering (3 yrs. course) or Degree in
Mechanical engineering or Automobile Engineering
of a recognized University or deemed university
|Specialist Service||A degree of Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of |
Surgery of any of the Universities established or
incorporated by or under the Central or State Act
in India. PG Diploma in respective subject
|Agriculture Officer||A Bachelor’s degree in Science (Agriculture) |
obtained from any of the Agricultural universities
incorporated or established by or under the Central
Agriculture universities Act or a State Agriculture
universities Act in India. Possess adequate
knowledge of Gujarati or Hindi or both along with
basic knowledge of Computer Application
Avail Now: Latest Jobs By Qualification
Q 2: Discuss about the age range for candidates applying for GPSC Jobs.
- Assistant Engineer (Mechanical), Class-2 – 35 years
- Research Officer, General Statistical Service, Class-2 – 37 years
- Assistant Engineer (Civil), Class-2, Roads and Building Department – 20 years to 35 years
- State Tax Inspector – 20 years to 35 years
- Assistant Professor – 40 years
- Assistant Inspector of Motor Vehicle, Class-3 – 19 years to 35 years
- Specialist Service, Class 1 – 40 years
- Agriculture Officer, Class-2, Agriculture, Farmers Welfare and Co-Operation Department – 35 years
- Police Inspector (Unarmed), Class-2 – 45 years
- Gujarat Engineering Service – 20 years to 35 years
Q 3: Define GPSC Vacancies Breakup.
|Name of Post||No. of Post|
|Assistant Engineer (Mechanical), |
|Research Officer, General Statistical |
|Assistant Engineer (Civil), Class-2, |
Roads and Building Department
|State Tax Inspector||200|
|Agriculture Officer, Class-2, Agriculture, |
Farmers Welfare and Co-Operation Department
|Police Inspector (Unarmed), Class-2||60|
|Gujarat Engineering Service, Class-1 and Class-2||38|
|Assistant Inspector of Motor Vehicle, Class-3||25|
|Specialist Service, Class 1|
8000 Bumper Vacancies In PSC!!!: Grab Today
Q 4: What is the GPSC Job Salary?
- Assistant Engineer – Rs. 9300- 34,800 (Grade pay- Rs. 4600) As per ROP-2016, Rs. 44,900 – 1,42,400 (Pay Matrix Level-8)
- Research Officer – Rs. 44900 – 142400
- Assistant Engineer – Rs. 44,900 – 1,42,400
- State Tax Inspector – Rs. 38090 (Fix Pay) for 5 year Rs. 39,600 – 1,26,600 Pay Matrix level No. 7 – Rs. 39,600 – 1,26,600 (According to 7th Pay Commission)
- Assistant Professor – Rs. 15600- 39100 Grade Pay- Rs. 6000
- Assistant Inspector – Class-III
- Specialist Service – Rs. 15600-39100 (Grade pay – Rs. 6600)
- Agriculture Officer – Rs. 39,900- 1,26,600 (Pay Matrix Level-7)
- Gujarat Engineering Service:
- For Class-I: Pay Matrix Level No: 11 Rs. 67,700-2,08,700 (According to 7th Pay Commission)
- For Class-II: Pay Matrix Level No: 09 Rs. 53,100-1,67,800 (According to 7th Pay Commission)
Q 5: Discuss the GPSC Recruitment Procedure.
Answer: Written Test and Personal Interview Rounds
For Best Preparation Tips Of exam/interview, must go through these articles
Q 6: Explain the procedure to apply for GPSC Recruitment 2019.
- Visit to the official site that is ojas.gujarat.gov.in to apply for GPSC Recruitment
- Go to “Online Application” and hit “Apply” link to fill GPSC Online Form.
- Choose GPSC Advertisement by Department and hit “GPSC” link.
- Gujarat PSC Recruitment Notification will be opened.
- Read entire details available in GPSC Recruitment Notification very carefully and hit on “Apply” button.
- Now you need to fill GPSC online application form with required information
- Upload the digital images of all documents (if required).
- Submit Gujarat PSC Online Form with-in given time period.
- Get a printout of GPSC Application Form for future need.
Direct Links related to GPSC Recruitment
|GPSC Notification and Apply Online Link||Hit Here|
|Official Website||Press Here|
|Other related Links|
|GPSC Syllabus||Press Here|
|GPSC Exam Calendar||Press Here|
|GPSC Material||Press Here|
Gujarat PSC Recruitment 2019
Gujarat Public Service Commission has depicted latest GPSC Recruitment Notification in order to fill 1162 vacant positions of AE/Sales Tax Inspector/Asst Professor. So, contenders who want to secure their career in government sector can apply now for GPSC Recruitment 2019 through online process till the last date that is 18-04-2019.
Applicants need to follow above provided instructions to fill GPSC Online Application Form. The selection of the eligible candidates will be done on the basis of performance in written test and personal interview rounds. Before applying for Gujarat PSC Recruitment, candidates are advised to check the official notification first.
Find Now: More Jobs in Gujarat
Go through the entire page to know more about GPSC Recruitment 2019. Stay tuned with this page for getting more interesting facts regarding the same. For any query or question you may ask us in below provided comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Latest Private Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|