Gujarat Public Service Commission has released an employment notification titled as GPSC Recruitment 2019 to inform candidates about 1774 CDPO, Lecturer, Professor, Superintendent & Other Posts. Interested and Eligible Aspirants can apply for GPSC Latest Recruitment through online mode till last date that is 31-07-2019 from this page.
Overview of GPSC Gujarat Recruitment 2019:
|Name of the Recruitment /Organization Authority||Gujarat Public Service Commission|
|GPSC Vacancy Name|
|Number Of Posts||1774|
|Position Name||Lecturer, Professor, |
Superintendent & Other
|Job Category||State Govt. Jobs|
|GPSC Application Last Date|
|Last Date To Apply for Gujarat PSC Recruitment||31-07-2019|
|Mode To Apply||Online|
|GPSC Official Website||gpsc.gujarat.gov.in|
|Direct Links To Apply for GPSC Recruitment|
|GPSC Notification 2019 PDF||Download Now|
|GPSC Apply Online||Press Now|
|Official Website||Press Here|
GPSC Recruitment 2019
Q 1: What is the eligibility criteria required for GPSC New Recruitment?
|Lecturer||M.D. (AgadTantra & VidhiAyurved)|
|Professor, (Homeopathy) Practice of Medicine||M.D. (Homoeopathy) or M.D. (Medicine/ Repertory)|
|Professor, (Homeopathy) Repertory||M.D. (Homoeopathy) (Repertory)|
|Principal/ Superintendent||M.D. (Homoeopathy)|
|Child Marriage Prevention Officer cum District Social Defense Officer||Post Graduate degree in Social Work or Sociology or Psychology obtained or incorporated by or under the Central or State Act in India;.|
|Child Development Project Officer (Female)||Possess a Master or Bachelor Degree in Home Science or Sociology or Child Development or Nutrition or Social Work obtainedFor applications having a bachelor degree.|
|Deputy Director||P.G / Ph. D|
|Private Secretary (Gujarati) Stenographer (Grade-I)||Graduate Degree|
|Private Secretary (English) Stenographer (Grade-I)|
|Gujarat Administrative Service, Class-1, Gujarat Civil Services, Class-1 & Class-2 & Gujarat Municipal Chief Officer Service, Class-2|
|Gujarat Medical and Health Service, Class-2||Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) degree|
Avail Now: Latest Jobs By Qualification
Q 2: Discuss about the age range for candidates applying for GPSC Jobs.
- Lecturer: 21 – 47 years
- Professor, (Homeopathy) Practice of Medicine & Repertory: 47 years
- Principal/ Superintendent: 21 – 49 years
- Child Marriage Prevention Officer cum District Social Defense Officer: 40 years
- Child Development Project Officer (Female): 21 – 38 years
- Deputy Director: 21 – 42 years
- Private Secretary (Gujarati, English) Stenographer (Grade-I): 20-40 years
- Gujarat Administrative Service, Gujarat Civil Services & Gujarat Municipal Chief Officer Service: 20 – 35 years
- Manager: 21 – 38 years
- Gujarat Medical and Health Service: 21 – 35 years
Note: Relaxation in age will be given to SC/ ST/ women candidates of 5 years & 03 years for OBC candidates .
Q 3: Define GPSC Vacancies Breakup.
|02/ 2019-20||Professor, (Homeopathy) Practice of Medicine||01|
|03/ 2019-20||Professor, (Homeopathy) Repertory||01|
|04/ 2019-20||Principal/ Superintendent||01|
|05/ 2019-20||Child Marriage Prevention Officer cum District Social Defense Officer||04|
|06/ 2019-20||Child Development Project Officer (Female)||02|
|07/ 2019-20||Deputy Director||03|
|08 2019-20||Private Secretary (Gujarati) Stenographer (Grade-I)||23|
|09/ 2019-20||Private Secretary (English) Stenographer (Grade-I)||20|
|10/ 2019-20||Gujarat Administrative Service, Class-1, Gujarat Civil Services, Class-1 & Class-2 & Gujarat Municipal Chief Officer Service, Class-2||97|
|12/ 2019-20||Gujarat Medical and Health Service, Class-2||1619|
8000 Bumper Vacancies In PSC!!!: Grab Today
Q 4: What amount of GPSC Application Fee will be paid by candidates.
Candidates who belongs to General Category need to pay Rs. 1000/- as application fee. SC/ST/OBC Candidates will be exempted for the payment of fees. Aspirants need to pay charges through online mode via ebit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking. No fees will be refunded to the candidates after payment.
Q 5: What is the GPSC Job Salary?
- Lecturer, Professor, Principal/ Superintendent: Rs. 78,800/- to Rs. 2,09,200/-
- Child Marriage Prevention Officer & Child Development Project Officer (Female): Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800 (Grade pay 4600/-)
- Deputy Director: Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- (Grade pay – 6,600/-)
- Private Secretary (Gujarati, English) Stenographer (Grade-I): Rs. 44,900/- to 1,42,400 /-
- Gujarat Administrative Service, Gujarat Civil Services & Gujarat Municipal Chief Officer Service: For Class-I : Rs. 56,100/- to Rs. 1,77,500/- and other allowances
For Class-II : Rs. 44,900/- to Rs. 1,42,400/- and other allowances
- Manager: Rs. 67,700/- to Rs. 2,08,700/-
- Gujarat Medical and Health Service: Rs. 53,100/- to Rs. 1,67,800/-
Q 6: Discuss the GPSC Recruitment Procedure.
Answer: Selection Of Candidates for GPSC Ojas Recruitment at Lecturer, Professor, Superintendent & Other Posts will be done on the basis of Interview. Candidates need to bring original documents at the time of interview.
Q 7: Explain the procedure to apply for GPSC Recruitment 2019.
- Visit to the official site that is ojas.gujarat.gov.in to apply for GPSC Upcoming Recruitment
- Go to “Online Application” and hit “Apply” link to fill GPSC Online Form.
- Choose GPSC Recruitment 2019 Notification by Department and hit “GPSC” link.
- Gujarat PSC Recruitment Notification will be opened.
- Read entire details available in GPSC Recruitment Notification very carefully and hit on “Apply” button.
- Now you need to fill GPSC online application form with required information
- Upload the digital images of all documents (if required).
- Submit Gujarat PSC Online Form with-in given time period.
- Get a printout of GPSC Application Form for future need.
More Links Related to GPSC
|GPSC Result||GPSC Admit Card|
|GPSC Material||GPSC Answer Key|
Gujarat PSC Recruitment 2019
Gujarat Public Service Commission has depicted latest GPSC Recruitment Notification in order to fill 1774 vacant positions of CDPO, Lecturer & Other Posts. So, contenders who want to secure their career in government sector can apply now for GPSC Recruitment 2019 through online process till the last date that is 31-07-2019.
Applicants need to follow above provided instructions to fill GPSC Online Application Form. The selection of the eligible candidates will be done on the basis of performance in written test and personal interview rounds. Before applying for Gujarat PSC Recruitment, candidates are advised to check the official notification first.
Find Now: More Jobs in Gujarat
Go through the entire page to know more about GPSC Recruitment 2019. Stay tuned with this page for getting more interesting facts regarding the same. For any query or question you may ask us in below provided comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Latest Private Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|