Gujarat Public Service Commission has propagated a latest career advertisement titled as GPSC Recruitment. Organization is inviting application forms from well qualified and skilled candidates for filling up the Assistant Engineer (Civil) post. So, contenders who want to make their career in this field may apply for GPSC Recruitment 2016 by submitting their application form on or before the last date.
|Post Name||Assistant Engineer (Civil)|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||11th February 2016|
Contenders can obtain more information about GPSC Recruitment 2016 such as education qualification, age limitation, scale of pay, applying process, application fee detail, selection process and pay scale etc which is well structured below in the page of recruitmentresult.com
- Candidates must have degree of B.E. in Civil Engineering of a recognized University, or its equivalent qualification recognized by the Government of Gujarat.
- Possess the basic knowledge of Computer Application as prescribed in the Gujarat Civil Service Classification and Recruitment (General) Rules,1967.
- Adequate knowledge of Guajarati and Hindi
- Age of the applicants who are going to apply for GPSC Recruitment should not more than 35 years.
- Age will be calculated on the last date of the receipt of application.
Scale of Pay:
Job seekers who will be selected for above mentioned post will get the good amount of pay scale of Rs.9300-34800 + Grade pay of Rs. 4, 600/-
For General Candidates: Rs. 100/- + Rs. 12/-(Transaction Charges) will be collected as application fee for the candidates who have applied for this examination.
Mode of Selection:
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in Preliminary Test and interview which will be conducted by the selection committee of Gujarat Public Service Commission.
Procedure to Apply for GPSC Recruitment:
- First of all aspirants require to logon official website of organization that is gpsc.gujarat.gov.in
- Then, follow latest news section which is available on the middle of the home page.
- Now, hit related link which you want to apply and fill the application form within correct manner.
- After filling the form, you need to upload scanned passport size photographs and signature.
- At last, press submit button and take printout of the form for future use.
Last Date for Submission of Application Form- 11th February 2016 till 13:00 PM
You can get more detail regarding GPSC Recruitment 2016, check Official Notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best Career Opportunities|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Best State Government Jobs||Sarkari Exam Result|
|Online Quiz For Competitive Exams||Latest Recruitments|
Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) has librated a newest career notification as GPSC Recruitment. Applications are invited from well qualified applicants to fill up 47 vacant posts of Radiologist in Gujarat Heath & Medical Service (Specialist Service). All those job searchers, who think themselves eligible for the above mentioned post they may send their applications through proper channel on or before the last date that is 30th January 2016. Aspirants you may stay tuned this page to acquire other information in regards of this recruitment.
|Name Of The Post||Radiologist|
|No. Of Vacancies||47|
|Last Date To Apply||30th January 2016|
Applicants who are interested to apply, may get more detailed information such as vacancies details, required qualification, age limit, selection process, applying process, application fee, mode of application, salary structure, important dates, etc regarding GPSC Recruitment 2016 from the below section of this page which is created by the team of recruitmentresult.com
Candidates should not be exceeding 45 years of age and it will be relaxable as per government of Gujarat rules and regulations.
Applicants who will be recruited successfully against this recruitment they will get salary in pay scale of Rs.Rs.15600/- to Rs.39100/- with Grade pay Rs.6600/-.
Keen contenders have to submit application fee of Rs 100 + Postal Service Charge application fee can pay by online or offline process for all category Aspirants.
Selection of the applying candidates will be based on written exam/personal interview/or any other way of selection procedure which will be decided by the selection committee of GPSC.
How to apply for GPSC Recruitment?
- Contenders who are willing to apply for any of the above said positions they may apply online for GPSC Recruitment through official site of Gujarat Public Service Commission, which is gpsc.gujarat.gov.in
- Now on the home page candidates have to press on ‘To Apply Online for GPSC Advertisements’.
- By pressing the above said link a new page will be opened having various vacancies notifications.
- Select proper post for which you want to apply thereafter press on to ‘apply now’ tab.
- Fill an online application form with all necessary details and upload scan copy of signature and photograph.
- After filling the form submit it successfully.
- At last, take print out of form and send along with necessary enclosures, documents to below specified address.
- Envelope containing an application form should be super scribed as “Application for the Post of——–”.
Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC),
1st Floor, Bahumali Bhavan,
Lal Darwaja, Ahmedabad – 380001”
Last date to Submit Online Application Form: 30th January 2016
Last date of Submit Hard copies: 10th February 2016
Aspirants if you need more information regarding GPSC Recruitment 2016 read the Official Notification. We suggest you to stat connect with us to gather more information about this recruitment or you may also bookmark this page by pressing CTRL+D.