Gujarat Public Service Commission has professed a newest job notification regarding GPSC Recruitment. For this concern online applications are invited by the commission from capable and diligent contenders who wish to fill up the 70 unoccupied vacancies of Lecturer, Deputy Director and Research Officer Posts. Interested individuals may apply for GPSC Recruitment 2017 by submitting their completely filled applications through online channel before the last date that is 31-05-2017.
This Page Includes:
Those candidates who are captivated to apply against GPSC Recruitment 2017 – 2018 must make the submission of their online applications before the scheduled date which is well uttered below on this page. For getting complete info about GPSC Jobs, aspirants should scroll down the entire page provided by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organizing Body||Gujarat Public Service Commission|
|Last Date to Apply Online||31-05-2017|
GPSC Vacancies, Age Criteria and Pay Scale:
|Post Name||No. of Posts||Pay Scale||Maximum Age|
|Lecturer||65||Rs.15600-39100/- Grade Pay-6,600/-||42 years|
|Deputy Director (Special Recruitment)||01||Rs 15,600-39,100 Grade Pay 5,400/-||40 years|
|Research Officer||04||Rs.67,700 – 2,08,700||42 years|
|Post Name||Essential Qualification|
|Lecturer||Post graduate degree in concerned subject and basic knowledge of Computer Application and adequate knowledge of Sanskrit and Gujarati or Hindi Or Both.|
|Deputy Director (Special Recruitment)||Second class Post Graduate degree with Social Work or Rural Study or Rural Management or Sociology or a second class Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Management obtained from any of the Universities.|
|Research Officer||Post-graduate degree with first class in Civil Engineering or Technology or Geo-Physics or Geology and basic knowledge of Computer Application and must possess adequate knowledge of Gujarati or Hindi.|
- Candidates have to pay of Rs.100/- for general candidates only which can be paid through online mode by using Net banking, Debit card, credit card etc.
- Reserved category candidates of Gujarat are exempted from the payment of application fee.
Selection of willing appliers will be made based on their performance in written test and personal interview.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
How to Apply for Gujarat Public Service Commission Recruitment?
Eligible candidates may fill the online applications for GPSC Recruitment, by following the steps as specified below on this page. Please have a look…
- Contenders need to first of all log on to official website of Gujarat Public Service Commission, which is gpsc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in.
- After that, aspirants need to select “Apply Online” tab that is located at the menu bar of home page.
- Here candidates are required to hit on “Apply Now” tab available against the concerned post for which you are going to apply for.
- Now an online application form will get open on your computer screen.
- Candidates are required to fill the details carefully in the application form as asked.
- Upload your passport size photograph and signature in proper format along with other scanned educational documents in support of mark sheets, age proof, experience certificate, caste certificate in provided space.
- On successfully completing the process of filling the online application, submit the form by hitting on “Submit” tab available there.
- At last get the print out of filled application form for future use.
8000 Bumper Vacancies In PSC!!!: Grab Today
Last date of online application: 31-05-2017
Candidates going to apply for GPSC Recruitment 2017 – 2018, must check this Official Link for getting more details related to same. Aspirants may also bookmark this page pressing Control+D for getting instant access to this page.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|GPSC Syllabus||GPSC Notification|
|GPSC Result||GPSC Exam Calendar|
|More Jobs in Gujarat||Best State Government Jobs|
|Employment News This Week Highlights||Upcoming Government Jobs|