Gujarat Public Service Commission has released a vacancy notification for GPSC Recruitment 2016. Online applications are invited to fill up Medical Officer, Social Welfare Officer, Senior Town Planner & other vacancies in different departments. Candidates who fulfills the below given eligibility criteria and are willing to apply need to submit their application form through online process. For GPSC Recruitment 2017 upcoming notification, keep visiting this page on regular basis.
Rest of the details regarding GPSC Jobs can be acquired from the below part of this page which is well structured by the team of recruitmentresult.com. All the aspirants are advised to must go through this page before filling up the GPSC online application form.
|Organization Name||Gujarat Public Service Commission|
|Total number of posts||2031|
|Last date to fill online application form||Check below|
GPSC Vacancies and Education Qualification:
|Sr. No.||Post Name||No. of Post||Required Qualification|
|1||Medical Officer (MO)||1541||Possess a degree of Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery of any of the recognized University/ institution or deemed University or possess any other qualifications specified in first or second schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act. 1956|
|2||Assistant Inspector of Motor Vehicles||160||Possess a Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (3 yrs. course) or Diploma in Automobile Engineering (3 yrs. course) or (2) a Degree in Mechanical engineering or Automobile Engineering of a recognized University or deemed university.|
|3||Veterinary Officer(Special Recruitment)||24||degree in Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry|
|5||Agriculture Officer||30||a Bachelor’s degree in Science (Agriculture) of a recognized University.|
|6||Social Welfare Officer||03||post graduate Degree in Social Work OR Rural Study OR Rural Management OR Sociology OR a Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Management|
|7||Senior Town Planner||03||degree in Architecture or Civil Engineering obtained from any of the Universities established or incorporated by or under the Central or a State Act in India; or any other educational institution recognized as such or declared to be deemed as University under section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956; or any other equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Architects Act 1972|
|8||Accounts Officer||150||candidate shall hold C.A. OR Cost and Works Accountant (I.C.W.A.) OR C.S. degree OR second class degree of B.B.A. OR B.Com OR B.Sc. in Mathematics or Statastics as a principal subject OR B.A. in Statastics or Economics or Mathematics as a principal subject OR B.C.A|
Check Here More Relevant Jobs:
Salary and Age Criteria:
|Post Name||Pay Scale Per Month||Age|
|Medical Officer (MO)||Rs.9300-34800/-||as per rule|
|Assistant Inspector of Motor Vehicles||Rs.15, 500||19-35|
|Veterinary Officer(Special Recruitment)||Rs. 9,300/-Rs. 34800/- + Grade pay Rs. 4,600)||35 years|
|Agriculture Officer||Rs.9300-34800 + Grade pay- Rs. 4400|
|Social Welfare Officer||Rs. 9300 – 34800+ Grade pay Rs.4600||40 years|
|Senior Town Planner||Rs.15600-39100 +Grade pay- Rs. 7600||45 years|
|Accounts Officer||9,300-34,800 + 4,600||37 years|
- General Category and candidates of Reserved Category of Other States have to pay Rs.100/- as Application fee through challan at computer based post office.
- Candidates of Reserved Category and economically weaker section of unreserved category of Gujarat State, & candidates who is physically disable have not to pay application fee.
Method of Hiring for Gujarat Public Service Commission Recruitment:
Candidates will be shortlisted for GPSC vacancy based on their performance in the following rounds which shall be conducted by the selection authority of Gujarat Public Service Commission:
- Preliminary Test
- Personal interview
|Post Name||Probable Preliminary Exam Dates|
|Medical Officer (MO)||4-12-2016|
|Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector||18-12-2016|
|Social Welfare Officer||29-01-2017|
|Account Officer / Commercial tax officer||22-01-2017|
|Senior Town Planner||18-12-2016|
Going For Interview, Then Must Go Through Below Links-
How to apply for GPSC Recruitment?
- Job seekers are first required to visit official portal of Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) that is www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in to apply online
- Thereafter you have to Press on “Apply Online” link in front of the post you wish to apply for to start filling online application form.
- Candidates must fill all the required details in online application form carefully.
- Upload required essential documents, scanned your recent passport size photograph & digital signature in the space provided
- Press “Submit” after completion of form to end up the process.
- Take a hard copy of duly filled application form for future reference
Read More: Procedure To Fill Online Form
- Last Date to Apply Online for post SR.NO 1 to SR. No 7- 16th August 2016
- Closing Date to Apply Online for post SR No 7- 24th August 2016
You Can Also Check: More Jobs in Gujarat
Note: For more details, candidates you can check this Official Link. All the visitors are requested to keep visiting recruitmentresult.com time to time to get latest update about GPSC Recruitment 2016 – 2017.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|GPSC Result||GPSC Answer Key|
|GPSC Admit Card||Latest PSC Jobs|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|