GPSC Recruitment 2014
Gujarat Public Service Commission has announced an online notification as GPSC Recruitment 2014 for filling up 70 vacancies of Municipal Health Officer. Candidates can apply by filling GPSC Online application form on or before 20th August 2014. Candidates can get more details about Gujarat Public Service Commission advertisement/notification, exam, syllabus, exam pattern; admit cards, results on our web page that is recruitmentresult.com.
Details about GPSC Online Recruitment 2014:
|Post Name||No. Vacancies||Age Limit|
|Municipal Health Officer||40||35 years|
|Research Officer||30||32 years|
Candidates who are going to apply for the post, they must possess Post Graduation / MBBS degree in relevant discipline from recognized University.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Interview.
How To Crack Interview > Get Details
- An amount of Rs. 100 needs to pay by General Category candidates an application fee.
- SC/ST Category candidates are exempted to pay any amount of application fee.
|Municipal Health Officer||Rs. 9300/- to Rs.34800/-+ GP 5400/-|
|Research Officer||Rs. 9300/- to Rs.34800/-+ GP 4600/-|
How to apply?
- Willing candidates may apply online for GPSC Vacancy 2014 through the official website i.e. www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in
- Fill the application form in correct manner.
- Upload required documents, recent passport size photograph.
- After filling form in correct manner submit it within given time.
- Take a physical copy of filed in application for future use.
Last date for submit online application form-20th August 2014
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
Note: Candidates may check Official Link to get more details.