Gujarat Public Service Commission has proclaimed recent employment advertisement entitled as GPSC Recruitment. This organization is willing to hire up the dedicated and capable aspirants in order to fill 81 Lecturer Jobs in various disciplines. Contenders who are looking for the latest government vacancies in Gujarat can now apply for GPSC Recruitment 2017 by sending Online Forms using the Online Job Application System (OJAS).
This page Collects:
For Applying, interested aspirants need to submit their application forms either through online mode by following the below uttered instructions on or before the deadline date that is “01-11-2017”. Contenders can get all the details about the GPSC Recruitment 2018 which are given in the below segment of this page prepared by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
|Name of the organization||Gujarat Public Service Commission|
|Closing date to Apply for Gujarat Public Service Commission Vacancies||01-11-2017|
Lecturer: 81 Vacancies
Contenders who are going to apply for the GPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2017 should have possessed graduation or post graduation in relevant discipline from well known university or institute with good academic record.
Want To Know More Jobs Options? Check Links, Given Below:
- Age of the aspirants applying for Gujarat Public Service Commission Jobs must be minimum 18 years.
- Maximum age limit and relaxation in age will be allotted as per the rules and norms of the Gujarat Public Service Commission.
Official PDF >>> GPSC Recruitment
Monthly Pay Scale for GPSC OJAS Recruitment 2017:
Job seekers who will be assorted for the Gujarat Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017 will receive an inclusive amount of pay scale per month including perks and allowances.
Mode of Assortment:
Appointment of the eligible contenders for GPSC Jobs will be done on the basis of their performance level in written test or interview conducted by the selection team of Gujarat Public Service Commission.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
Procedure to fill GPSC OJAS Application Form:
- First of all, job seekers have to visit to the official web portal of the Gujarat Public Service Commission that is gpsc.gujarat.gov.in.
- Now scroll down the cursor and go to the “LATEST NEWS / EVENTS” section present at the left side of the homepage and press “View All” tab.
- Then you are required to hit on the “Advertisement – 50/2017-18 Newspaper Format” link from the availabilities.
- New page will be navigated to your screen where you have to hit on the “View Attachment” link.
- After that, scroll down the cursor and press “Advertisement – 50/2017-18 Newspaper Format – Advt-50-2017-18_to_65-2017-18.pdf” link.
- Here is the advertisement appeared on your screen, read the whole notification very carefully.
- After that, press on the “Apply Online” link present in front of the position for which you want to apply against.
- Enter your “User ID” “Password” and submit it “Submit” button.
- Now, fill mandatory details in the Online Application Form and upload all relevant documents and certificate with recent passport size photographs/ signature.
- Lastly press the submit button for final submission and take a print out of it for future usage.
You Can Also: Get Latest Teaching Jobs
Last Date to Apply: 01-11-2017
Candidates can get all the details about GPSC Recruitment 2017–2018 through this Official Link
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|GPSC Syllabus||GPSC Notification|
|GPSC Result||GPSC Exam Calendar|
|More Jobs in Gujarat||Latest PSC Jobs|
|Employment News This Week Highlights||Upcoming Government Jobs|