Grab Government jobs in Gujarat!!! Those candidates who are eager to build their career in government sector can apply for GPSC Recruitment using mode till 02-03-2017. For this, Gujarat Public Service Commission invites application form from dynamic and skilled job seekers for filling up 82 vacant positions of Surgeon, Director and others. To check the eligibility norms related to GPSC Vacancy, candidates need to press the Official Notice Link given below regarding GPSC Recruitment 2017.
Overview Of The Page
Interested job searchers are only eligible to apply for GPSC Job who has Degree of Post Graduation Degree / Ph.D. / M.Phil Degree. For further details related to Gujarat Public Service Commission Recruitment, you need to go through this web page which is well designed by the dedicated team members of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of Commission||Gujarat Public Service Commission|
|Total No. of Vacancies||82|
|Closing date of Applying||02-03-2017|
|Deputy Director, (Directorate of Developing Castes Welfare)||04|
|Deputy Director, Class-1||02|
|Lecturer (Selection Scale), Gujarat Nursing Services||12|
|Assistant Director (Biology)||01|
|Assistant Director (Physics)||01|
|Assistant Director (Chemistry)||04|
|Deputy Director, Archaeology and Museum||03|
|Deputy Commissioner of Industries||06|
|Manager, Government Printing And Stationary||01|
What will be the required Educational Qualification?
Those aspirants, who want to get recruited for GPSC Jobs, should possess Post Graduation Degree / Ph.D. / M.Phil Degree in concern field from recognized university or institution with good academic records.
Get Here: Latest Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Check the Limitations of Age and Salary Details:
|Posts Name||Limitations of Age||Offered Salary||Grade Pay|
|Deputy Director||40 years||Rs. 15600-39100/-||Rs. 5400/- to Rs. 6600/-|
|Deputy Director Class 1||45 years||Rs. 37400-69000||Rs. 8700/-|
|Lecturer||40 years||Rs. 15600-39100/-||Rs. 5400/- to Rs. 6600/-|
|Assistant Director (Biology)||45 years|
|Assistant Director ( Physics)|
|Assistant Director (Chemistry)|
|Deputy Director, Archaeology and Museum|
|Deputy Commissioner||42 years|
Mode of Hiring:
Gujarat Public Service Commission conducts written exam to fill all the vacant positions as stated above against these job openings in government sector. To get the benefit of GPSC Government Jobs you must qualify the written examination with good marks which is all set to be conducted in the month of April/ May 2017.
Simple steps to Fill GPSC Application Form?
Willing job seekers who find themselves eligible must follow all the steps as tailored below….
- First of all you have to logon the official website of Gujarat Public Service Commission, Online Job Application System that is ojas.gujarat.gov.in
- Now you will reach the home page and now you must hit on “Apply Online” tab as available at the left side of the page.
- After hitting on this tab a new page will be displayed and you need to select the GPSC option.
- After that a new page will be appeared with all the positions names and you can read the details by hitting on “Details” Button.
- Now go through all the details and satisfied candidates can press on “Apply” button.
- Now fill GPSC Online Application Form will be appeared and you have to fill it with correct and proper details.
- After that upload all the scanned images of documents and recent photograph in prescribed manner.
- Lastly you have to press on “Submit” button after completing the application fee payment procedure.
Check These Related Links:-
|Last Date to Submit an Online Application Form||02-03-2017|
|Written Examination||April/May 2017|
Interested candidates may check Official Link, for acquiring further facts regarding GPSC Recruitment 2017.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|GPSC Result||Latest Recruitment Notification|
|More Jobs in Gujarat||Latest PSC Jobs|
|Employment News This Week Highlights||Upcoming Government Jobs|