Check your GPSC Result as it has been declared by the Gujarat Public Service Commission recently. The commission has issued the GPSC Cut off list of selected candidates for interview. The GPSC Merit List has been created on the basis of applicants performers in Combined Competitive (Main Written) Exam held by the Gujarat Public Service Commission on 2, 8 & 9 July, 2017 for recruitment to the post of Accounts Officer (& Commercial Tax Officer posts. So all the aspirants appeared in the exam must check their GPSC Result 2018 by going through the below segment of this page.
Focal Points of this page:
Applicants can directly get their GPSC Accounts officer Result by going through the direct link placed below on this page or they may also download GPSC Result 2018 by following the guidelines mentioned below on this page, which is well designed by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Process to check GPSC Result:
Candidates can check their Gujarat Public Service Commission Result by following the steps mentioned below:
- First of all you have to visit the official website of commission that is gpsc.gujarat.gov.in.
- Now you need to hit on “View attachment” link, available under “Ineligibility List (Interview) 37/2016-17 Accounts Officer, Class-2, Gujarat Accounts Service & Commercial Tax Officer, Class-2, Gujarat Commercial Tax Service”
- You are required to press “Eligibility List (Interview) – 37/2016-17 – LECI-37-201617.pdf” link, in front of Eligibility List (Interview).
- By hitting the link said above you will get a PDF file of GPSC Exam Result, on your digital screen, in which you can see the roll numbers of qualified candidates.
- You should find your roll number in it.
- At last you should save the file of GPSC Main Exam Result on your desktop or take a print out of it for future use.
Get Here >> GPSC Result
GPSC Mark Sheet:
Candidate who desires to obtain the Mark-sheet of the Main Examination shall apply to the Commission along with such fees as may be fixed by the Commission within a period of 15 days from the date of declaration of the final result of the Main Examination i.e. subsequent to Viva-voce.
Mode to check GPSC Tax Officer Result:
Gujarat PSC Cut Off can be downloaded via online process only. Applicants are required to visit the official portal of commission. Afterwards you can follow the steps provided above. Candidates can also get their cut off list by the help of direct link placed on this page.
Find Here: More Jobs in Gujarat
Qualified candidates have to appear for the interview, which would be the final selection procedure. The final selection of candidates will be made on the basis of their performances in interview, so all are required to perform well. Applicants have to bring all the required documents at the time of interview as they may be asked for it at the time of interview.
Interview Questions that Definitely Confuse You: Read Now
Candidates should visit the Official Link to get their GPSC Result 2018. You may keep in touch with our web portal recruitmentresult.com to get latest updates. Feel free to share your queries with us by write it in comment box; our experts will solve it shortly.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Latest PSC Jobs Notification||GPSC Answer Key|
|GPSC Recruitment||GPSC Exam Calendar|
|GPSC Notification||PSC Previous Years Question Papers|
|Latest Recruitments||Free Job Updates|