Hindustan Aeronautics Limited has depicted a latest job notification entitled as HAL Recruitment 2016. For filling up various vacant posts of Management Trainee in different departments, organization invites applications to appoint appropriate and skilled candidates. Aspirants who are interested and find themselves eligible for above said positions can apply for these job openings. Enrollment of contestants for HAL Jobs will be done through GATE and other selection process. Candidates who are willing to get latest updated information related to HAL Recruitment 2017 in upcoming year need to join with us regularly through web portal. We will try to update latest info regarding same as rapidly as we can.
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited is a Navaratna Central Public Sector commission and it is a leading Aeronautical Industry of South East Asia. Candidates who going to apply, they need to submit their online application form till the last date that is 7th Oct. 2016. For further information you need to read this page which is well submitted by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
|Name of Organization||Hindustan Aeronautics Limited|
|Total No. of Vacancies||05|
|Last date for submission of application form||7th Oct. 2016|
|Sr. No.||Advertisement No.||Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||F/HR/F&F/01/2016||Assistant Scientific Officer (Lab)||02|
|2||F/HR/F&F/02/2016||Assistant Scientific Officer (Lab)||01|
|3||F/HR/F&F/03/2016||Assistant Training Officer Aircraft Power Plant||01|
|4||F/HR/F&F/04/2016||Assistant Training Officer Aircraft Structure (Airframe)||01|
|Name of Posts||Qualification Required|
|Assistant Scientific Officer (Lab)||B.Sc (Chemistry) Plus M.Sc. (Chemistry) with specialization in Inorganic Chemistry with at least 60% Marks in the aggregate of all the Semesters / Years both in the B.Sc. & M.Sc. Degree Examinations|
|Assistant Scientific Officer (Lab)||First Class Degree in Engg./ Technology or its equivalent in Polymer Technology/ Rubber Technology/ Polymer Science / Polymer Engineering.|
|Assistant Training Officer Aircraft Power Plant||Diploma in Mechanical Engg|
|Assistant Training Officer Aircraft Structure (Airframe)||Diploma in Mechanical Engg
Job hunters who are going to apply for HAL Vacancy must not be more than 35 years. The relaxation in age will also be provided to reserved category candidates as follows.
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) for reserved posts under OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) category: 3 years.
- The relaxation of 5 years will be given to those candidates who have domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989
Applicants need to pay an application fee of Rs. 500/- which is non- refundable. Appliers who belong to SC/ ST /PWD category are exempted from application fee.
Details of Bank for depositing Application Fee:
|Account Name||HAL Foundry & Forge Division|
|Bank||State Bank of India|
|Addresses||HAL Branch, Vimanapura Post, Bangalore – 560 017.|
|Last Date for Depositing Application Fee:||7th Oct. 2016|
Recruited appliers will get an impressive amount of Rs. as follows:
- For Sr. No. 1 to 3: Rs. 12600/ to Rs. 32500/-
- For Sr. No. 4: Rs. 30550/- per month.
Mode of Selection for HAL Careers:
- The Selection of appliers will be purely based on Written Test. Shortlisted candidates will be called for the Written Test.
- Applicants will be appearing for the Written Test at their own expense, on the date, time and venue, which will be mentioned in the Admit card.
- The candidates who qualify in the written Test will be called for Document Verification.
Before Going For Exam/ Interview, Must Read Below Shared Tips:
Scheme of Examination:
The Written test will be of Objective type for 2½ hours duration. The Test will be in 3 parts which are as follows:
- Part I will consists of 20 Questions on General Awareness.
- Part II will consist of 40 questions on English & Reasoning.
- Part III will consist of 100 questions on the concerned Discipline.
- No negative Marks will be there
Check Below Given Tips, to Prepare Well for Written Exam:
Steps to Fill HAL Application form:
- First of all you need to log on to official website that is www.hal-india.com.
- After that hit on “career” tab visible at the menu bar of home page.
- Now hit on “Recruitment of Asst Scientific Officer and Asst Training Officer” link presented on next page.
- Read all the instructions carefully and thoroughly.
- Now Fill Online Application Form with correct details in proper manner.
- Upload recent photograph, signature and thumb impression specimen in prescribed size (if necessary).
- After completion of form hit on submit tab at bottom of home page.
- On successful submission of the online application, take a print of it for future references.
Last date to submit online application form: 7th Oct. 2016
Appliers need to check Official Notification mentioned below for more info related to above mentioned advertisement. If you are having any query regarding information available here, please ask in comment box which is mentioned below.
HAL Recruitment 2016 – 2017: Download Notification
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest PSU Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Recruitments|
|Best State Government Jobs||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Latest Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Bangalore has issued notification regarding HAL Recruitment 2016. Applications are invited from young and energetic candidates for the 125 posts of management trainee (technical) and design trainees. Candidates who want to join HAL for the above mentioned posts are required to appear for GATE Exam 2017. Interested candidates can apply through the process of online. We will soon update this page with the latest information of HAL Recruitment 2017. So till then stay connected with our web portal.
For complete information about Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Recruitment, you may go through this page made by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Candidates who think themselves eligible for the HAL vacancies must apply on or before the last date of application procedure. The HAL Online registration process will start from 6th January 2017 and closes on 7th February 2017.
|Name of Organization||Hindustan Aeronautics Limited|
|No. of Vacancies||125|
|Starting Date of applying online||6th January 2017|
|Last date of Applying Online||7th February 2017|
HAL Vacancy Details:
|Post Name||Discipline||No of Vacancies|
|Mechanical (ME) / Electrical (EE) / Electronics (EC) / Civil (CE)||75|
|Design Trainee||Mechanical (ME) / Electrical (EE) / Electronics (EC)||50|
All those job seekers who are willing to apply for Hindustan Aeronautics Limited vacancy must hold Graduation Degree in relevant discipline from Institutes/ Universities recognized by appropriate statutory authorities.
You May Also Check: Latest Graduate Jobs
Upper age limit is relaxable for SC/ST / OBC / PWD candidates as per Rules.
The organization will pay a consolidated remuneration of per month to the aspirants hired for Hindustan Aeronautics Limited jobs.
Selection Process for HAL Jobs:
Candidate’s selection will be based on GATE 2017 scores. GATE 2017 marks (out of 100) will be used for short listing candidates for the Personal Interview.
Check Below Links to Grab More Information:
How to fill HAL online application form?
- Job seekers can apply for the above mentioned positions through the HAL official website that is www.hal-india.com.
- Thereafter, candidates are required to hit on ‘career’ tab visible at the menu bar of home page.
- On the next page select the post link for which you want to apply. Before going to fill online application form, candidates are advised to read all the instructions carefully.
- Contenders are required to fill the online form with all required details such as personal and qualification details.
- Candidate shall also be required to upload recent photograph, signature and thumb impression specimen in prescribed size.
- After completion of form press submit tab at bottom of home page.
- On successful submission of the online application, take a print of it for future use.
Dates to be Remember:
|GATE 2017 Closing Registration Date||4th October 2016|
|Starting Date of downloading GATE 2017 admit card||5th January 2017|
|Starting Date of HAL Online Application||6th January 2017|
|Closing Date to submit HAL Application Form||7th February 2017|
Also check- Jobs in Bangalore
You may go through below stated Official Link for more info. Candidates are requested to stay linked to this portal for getting updated facts on HAL Recruitment 2016 – 2017. Applicants, if you are having any query regarding information available here, please ask in comment box given below.