Latest Apprentice Openings in HAL!!! Job seekers who are searching for Jobs in Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd (HAL) are excited to hear that latest HAL Recruitment Notification has been released by organization.
According to official HAL Recruitment PDF, total 852 Apprentice positions are unoccupied. So, candidates who are interested and possess required HAL Eligibility Criteria can apply for HAL Recruitment 2018 through Walk-in- Process.
Key Contents Of This Page
Candidates who have a dream to get Job in HAL need to appear in Walk-in-Interview held from 23-04-2018 onwards till 28-04-2018 according to division.
Before appearing in Walk-in-Interview, candidates are advised to read complete details regarding Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd Recruitment given below on this page by the dedicated team members of recruitmentresult.com
|Name of The Organisation||Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd (HAL)|
|Total HAL Vacancy||852|
|Name of the Post||Apprentice|
|Walk-in-Dates for HAL Recruitment 2018||23-04-2018 onwards till 28-04-2018 according to division|
|Posts Name||No. of HAL Job Vacancy|
|Engineering Graduate/Diploma Apprentices|
|Technician (Vocational) Apprentice|
|Technician (Vocational) Apprentice||35|
|EX-ITI(NCVT) Trade Apprentices|
|EX-ITI(NCVT) Trade Apprentices||577|
Check Now: Latest PSU Jobs
Required Educational Qualification for HAL Recruitment 2018:
Candidates, who are going to apply for HAL Careers, should have passed in 10th standard and must have passed ITI in relevant field/ Degree/Diploma in Engineering/ Technology from the recognized Institute or University.
You Can Also Check:
Restrictions on Age:
Contenders applying for HAL Apprentice Recruitment must meet age- criteria as per norms to apply for HAL Job Openings. Upper age may be relaxed of candidates belonging to reserved category as per the norms of organization.
Salary Details for HAL Recruitment:
- Engineering Graduate/Diploma Apprentices: Rs. 4984/- per month
- Technician (Vocational) Apprentice: Rs. 2758/- per month
- EX-ITI(NCVT) Trade Apprentices: As per Apprentice Act 1961
HAL Selection Process:
To select eligible candidates on Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Vacancies 2018, Walk-in-Interview will be conducted by the organization and candidates are advised to perform well in Interview to get selected for HAL Jobs.
Go Through Below Given Articles:
How To Apply For HAL Recruitment 2018?
To fill Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Application Form, candidates are advised to follow below given instructions which are well mentioned in the below section of the page:
- Initially, contenders are required to visit the official website that is hal-india.com to apply for Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Jobs.
- After that you need to hit on “Careers” tab appearing at right hand side of the home page.
- From new window you need to press on suitable Link given in front of “Aircraft Manufacturing Division, Nasik” to apply for Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd Recruitment.
- Then a PDF file will be open in front of your computer screen, you need to read entire notification carefully.
- After reading HAL Notification, you need to prepare Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd Application form with complete and correct details.
- Attach all the necessary documents/ testimonials along with HAL Application Form.
- Affix a recent passport size photograph in the space provided in HAL Application Form.
- Finally appear in Walk-in-Interview at venue given here for HAL Apprentice Jobs.
Karmaveer Kakasaheb Wagh Institute of Engineering Education & Research
Hirabai Haridas Vidyanagari,
Walk-in Dates and Official PDF
|Posts Name||Date of Interview for HAL Apprentice Vacancy||Official Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd Notification|
|Engineering Graduate/ Diploma Apprentices||23-04-2018 and 24-04-2018||HAL Engineering Graduate Recruitment Notification PDF|
|Technician (Vocational) Apprentice||24-04-2018||HAL Technician Recruitment Notification PDF|
|EX-ITI(NCVT) Trade Apprentices||25-04-2018 and 28-04-2018||HAL Trade Apprentices Recruitment Notification PDF|
Required Documents at the time of Interview for HAL Recruitment:
- Registration copy Of the registration at Government Of India Apprenticeship portal www.apprenticeship.gov.in/ mhrdnats.gov.in
- SSC Board passing certificate.
- SSC Mark sheets. Aadhaar Card.
- ITI Certificates (All ITI semester marks sheets).
- Birth Certificate School or leaving certificate.
- Cast certificate (for OBC/SC/ST) in central Govt. format
- Valid Non-Creamy Layer Certificate for OBC candidates in Central Govt. format.
- PWD certificate (if applicable)
- XSM proof certificate (if applicable).
- Proof of certificate as HAL Wards/Spouse (if applicable).
- One set of photo copy Of all above certificates (self-attested).
- Two recent passport size color photo graphs.
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
To get more information regarding HAL Recruitment 2018 – 19, you may go through Official Link. You may like our page recruitmentresult.com on facebook or follow us on twitter to getting more updates about HAL Apprentice Notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|HAL Recruitment through GATE||HAL Admit Card|
|HAL Result||HAL Syllabus|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|