Hindustan Aeronautics Limited has released latest vacancy notification entitled as HAL Recruitment. This reputed organization is looking for the deserving and dedicated contenders to fill up 121 vacant posts of ITI Trade Apprentice in different trades.
If you have ability as similar to the required criteria then you can easily apply for HAL Recruitment 2018 by going behind the applying procedure which is tailored below for your convenience.
This Page Includes:
HAL ITI Trade Apprentice Recruitment:
Those who want to apex their career in government sector, they may register themselves for HAL ITI Trade Apprentice Jobs by submitting their application form through online mode only on or before the deadline date 30-10-2018. List of Provisionally Selected Candidates will be declared on 08-12-2018.
Verification of Original Documents at HAL Korwa will be done between 10-12-2018 to 12-12-2018 for HAL ITI Trade Apprentice Vacancy. For further information against Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Recruitment 2018, you need to just scroll down this page which is prepared by the team experts of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of The Organization||Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)|
|Job Category||Uttar Pradesh Govt Jobs|
|Name of the HAL Job Vacancy||ITI Trade Apprentice|
|No. of HAL ITI Trade Apprentice Posts||121|
|Job Category||Uttar Pradesh Govt Jobs|
|HAL Jobs Location||Faizabad, Uttar Pradesh|
|Application Mode for HAL Apprentice Recruitment||Offline Process|
|HAL ITI Trade Apprentice Recruitment Last Date||30-10-2018|
Must Check: Upcoming Government Jobs
HAL Important Dates:
|HAL Recruitment Dates|
|Last date for receipt/submission of Complete Application through e mail||30-10-2018|
|Declaration of the Provisionally Selected Candidates at www.hal-india.com of HAL Careers Section||08-12-2018|
|Verification of Original Documents at HAL Korwa|
10-12-2018 to 20-12-2018
|Trades||No. of HAL Vacancy|
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
HAL Eligibility Criteria:
The candidates who are going to apply for HAL Recruitment must have passed in 10th Class with Science and Mathematics under 10+2 system of Education or its Equivalent Passed ITI Examination and having National Trade Certificate issued from National Council For Vocational Training (NCVT) from the recognized University or Institute.
Restrictions on Age:
Age of applying aspirants for HAL Jobs 2018 should not be more than 27 years as per the norms of organization. Age relaxation will be provided to deserving candidates as according to terms and policies of organization to apply for HAL Recruitment 2018.
- OBC candidates: 03 years
- SC/ST Candidate: 05 Years
- For the Candidates belonging to Differently Abled Category. (Minimum Disability 40%) the Upper Age Limit is relaxable Up to 10 Years (15 years for SCs/STs and 13 Years for OBCs).
HAL Selection Process:
- The candidates are informed that their selection will be done on the basis of verification of documents. Verification of Original Documents will be held at HAL Korwa between 10-12-2018 to 12-12-2018.
- Provisionally Selected Candidates shall undergo Medical Examination and will have to be declared fit by Govt.
- Medical Officer not below the rank of an Assistant Surgeon (Gazetted).
- A Medical Certificate is to be submitted at the time of Joining Apprentice Training.
HAL Salary Structure:
Candidates who will be shortlisted for Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Recruitment will receive an impressive and attractive amount of salary as offered by salary packages of organization.
Find Out: Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs in India
Procedure to fill HAL Application Form 2018:
- Candidates have to visit the official website to apply against HAL Notifications and that is www.hal-india.com
- On home page of the website, candidates have to hit on “Careers” tab visible at the top of right side.
- Now select the appropriate job link related to the post you want to apply for as mentioned below.
“Engagement of Trade Apprentices (ITI) 2018-19 for Avionics Division Korwa” link
- Read the complete HAL Advertisement carefully and proceed to the process of applying.
- Now, fill HAL Application Form with all required details such as name, father name, address, and upload your recently passport size photography and signature.
- After completing all details recheck the filled details.
- At last, you need to submit the application form through e-mail.
- Candidates are requested to send their applications Only Once through e mail. In case of multiple applications of the same Candidate, One Application will be Considered Randomly.
- Applications sent through e mail will only be accepted
Candidates are required to visit the Official Link to get renaming details of HAL Recruitment 2018 – 19.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|HAL Recruitment through GATE||HAL Admit Card|
|HAL Result||HAL Syllabus|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News-Week Highlights|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Best State Government Jobs|