Haryana Police Admit Card
Download Haryana Police Admit Card From Here!!! Haryana Staff Selection Commission is going to conduct recruitment examination for the selection of the vibrant candidates for Constable (Male & Female) in Haryana Police.
Those who have applied against the said vacancies need to download Haryana Police Constable (GD) Hall Ticket through Online mode by following the guidelines given below. Along with that check entire details related to Haryana Police Admit Card 2018 from below.
Check the Focal Points Of This Page:
To grab Constable Jobs in Haryana Police, you need to get qualified in 5 phases of recruitment process and for your easiness we have gathered exam pattern on the blow section.
Haryana Police Admit Card
Candidates it is mandatory to download Haryana Police Admit Card 2018, so must get through this page which is well supplied by the expertise team members of recruitmentresult.com.
Procedure to download Haryana Police Admit Card:
Job entrants are suggested to download Haryana Police Constable Admit Card by following the simple instructions given below for your comfort:
- First of all, visit the official site of organization that is www.hssc.gov.in
- After appearing on home page of official site select and hit the appropriate link related to constable hall ticket.
- This will redirect you on new page asking some details related to Haryana Police Constable Admit Card.
- Enter correct details such as Registration Id and Date of Birth and press “Submit” button.
- After submitting the details by pressing the app link, candidates will get their Haryana Police Call Letter on their system screen.
- At last, download it on your desktop and take print out of it and bring it at the time of exam.
Read Here: How to Download Admit Card?
Haryana Police Selection Criteria
Assortment for the post of Constable will be made on the 5 phases that are
- Knowledge Test (Written)
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Physical Screening Test (PST)
- Scrutiny of Documents (Documentation)
- Interview-cum-Personality Test (I-PT)
Knowledge Test (Written Exam)
- The first round of recruitment is Knowledge Test which is basically a multiple choice Objective Type and it consists of 100 questions in which each question shall carry 0.80 marks.
- Candidates will get total 01:30 hours (90 minutes) to complete the said examination and also there are at least 10 questions relating to computer basic knowledge.
Physical Screening Test
- In the Haryana Police Physical Test, candidates will have to complete the race in the given time.
- All the candidates will be given points based on the time taken by them to complete the race. Haryana Police Physical screening details have been mentioned below.
|Male||2.5 K.M||11 Minutes|
|Female||1 K.M||5 Minutes|
|Ex-Serviceman||1 K.M||4 Minutes|
Get In Detail: Haryana Police Constable Syllabus
Physical Measurement Test
The Haryana Police PMT will be completed under the police rule;
|Category||Height Old||Height New|
The last round of recruitment is Interview-cum-Personality Test which is also equally important to get qualified as it contains 12 marks. So must perform well and also you need to hold required documents/certificates at the time of appearing.
Read Also: Interview Preparation Tips for getting a Job
Candidates may download their Haryana Police Admit Card 2018 through visiting this Official Link directly. Candidates are suggested to visit this portal recruitmentresult.com regularly to receive latest updates OR by subscribing our free email section you can get all latest notification directly in your mail box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On