HPPSC Admit Card
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission has issued HPPSC Admit Card for candidates those who are going to appear in the Interview for getting recruited to Assistant Professors posts in various disciplines. Personality test for concerned post will be held from 06th March to 16th March 2017. Candidates, who had qualified Screening Test for the post of Assistant Professors, are probably looking for their Call Letter. So, candidates may get their HPPSC Admit Card 2017, from here, by following some online steps as mentioned below.
Those individuals who are planning to participate in Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Personality Test are requested to go through the complete page containing the steps on How to get Call letter etc provided by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Candidates are advised to download their Himachal Pradesh PSC Call Letter which contains the details regarding exam venue, roll number etc before the exam date reached.
Steps To Get HPPSC Call Letter
Aspirants may get their Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Hall Ticket by following some easy steps that are specified below:
- Candidates need to first of all log on to official site of HPPSC, which is www.hppsc.hp.gov.in.
- Go through the home page and hit on “Notifications” link to get the details regarding call letter.
- After that follow the next page and hit on ‘Press Note – Interviews dates for recruitment to the post(s) of Asstt Prof (College Cadre) in History, Hindi, Political Science, Botany and Zoology in the Deptt of Higher Education’ link.
- This will open a PDF file on your computer screen.
- Go through the complete details regarding the call letter and after that download attestation form from Commission’s website.
- Call letters have been sent to all candidates by Speed Post / Regd. AD, who have qualified Screening Test(s) for the posts of Assistant Professors (College Cadre) in above referred subjects and Associate Professor (Nephrology).
- In case, any candidate does not receive his/ her call letter three days prior to the commencement of his / her interview, he/she may contact Commission’s office on any working day between 10:00 A.M. to 05:00 P.M.
- Candidates are advised to bring original certificates on the day of interviews.
Read Now: How to Download Admit Card?
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission is going to organize this interview test for candidates who have qualified Screening Test for recruitment to the post of Assistant Professors (College Cadre) Class-I (Gazetted) (on Contract basis) in History, Hindi, Political Science, Botany and Zoology in the Department of Higher Education, H.P. and Associate Professor (Nephrology) Class-I (Gazetted) in the Department of Medical Education, H.P. Candidates who had applied can get all the details regarding HPPSC Hall Ticket from its official website.
HPPSC Admit Card: Official Notification
Candidates may download their HPPSC Admit Card 2017 by going through this Official Notification Link.
Applicants are advised to subscribe our free email service for getting latest updates about Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment Exam such as previous year papers, answer key, result etc direct in their mail box. Candidates if you have any query than you can write your valuable comment in comment box. You may also join us on Face book and Google plus.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|HPPSC Recruitment||HPPSC Syllabus|
|HPPSC Result||Latest Jobs in Himachal Pradesh|
|PSC Books||PSC Notification|
|Health Hazards due to over Studying||Tips To Create Your Own Study Guide|