You can now apply for 37 AE & Other Posts by participating in HPPSC Recruitment 2019. Desirous and eligible candidates are required to submit Online Recruitment Applications (ORA) on the official portal (www.hppsc.hp.gov.in) latest by 23-05-2019. For more details, check below…
|HPPSC Recruitment 2019 Notification||Download PDF|
|Apply Online Link||Press Here|
|Sign Up for New User||Press Here|
HPPSC Notification 2019: Overview
- Commission Name: Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC)
- Category: HPPSC Recruitment 2019
- Posts Name: Assistant Engineer (AE), Secretary & Others
- HPPSC Vacancies: 37
- Applying Process: Online
- Last Date: 23-05-2019
- Official Website: www.hppsc.hp.gov.in/hppsc
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission is going to conduct Personality Test/Interview for the recruitment to the posts of Professor, Medical Officer (General Wing) Class-I (Gazetted), Assistant Town Planner on the scheduled dates. The call letters to all provisionally admitted candidates have been sent on e-mail Id of the concern candidates.
|Name of Post(s)||Date of Personality Test||Check Notice|
|Medical Officer (General Wing)||22-05-2019 to 01-06-2019 (except 26-05-2019)||Press Here|
|Assistant Town Planner||20-05-2019||Press Here|
HPPSC Recruitment 2019
HPPSC Vacancy 2019:
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Secretary, Class-I (Gazetted)||03|
|Assistant Engineer (Executive Trainee-Civil)||07|
|Assistant Engineer (Executive Trainee Electrical)||26|
|Assistant Officer (Executive Trainee- Finance)||01|
Q1. What Qualification is required for HPPSC Jobs 2019?
Aspirants participating in Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment must possess the following Educational Qualifications:
|Name of the Post||Requisite Qualification|
|Secretary, Class-I||M.Sc. (Agr./ Hort.) or B. Sc. (Agr./ Hort.) |
followed by MBA preferably in Agr. Business
|Assistant Engineer |
|Degree/M.Tech in Civil Engineering|
|Assistant Engineer |
(Executive Trainee Electrical)
|BE/B.Tech or Diploma in Hydro Power Plant Engineering|
|Assistant Officer (Executive |
|CA / ICWA / M.Com. / MBA (Finance)|
You Can Check Here: Latest Jobs By Qualification
Q2. What Age Limit has been set for HPPSC Vacancies?
Age of the candidates applying for HPPSC Secretary Vacancy must be below 45 years while those applying for rest of the HPPSC Jobs must not exceed the age of 30 years. Furthermore, age relaxation to reserved categories shall also be permitted according to Government of India Rules.
Q3. What Pay Scale is offered for Himachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment?
The Pay Scale offered under HPPSC Recruitment is stated in the following table:
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Secretary, Class-I||Rs.10300-34800/- + GP Rs.5000/-|
|Assistant Engineer (Executive Trainee-Civil)||Rs.16650-39100/- + GP Rs.5800/-|
|Assistant Engineer (Executive Trainee Electrical)|
|Assistant Officer (Executive Trainee- Finance)|
Grab Today: Latest PSC Jobs
Q4. Is there any examination or application fee?
- General Category: Rs.400/-
- of H.P./ S.T. of H.P./ O.B.C./ BPL of H.P: Rs.100/-
- Ex-Servicemen of H.P.: Nil
Q5. What is Mode of Payment of Fee for HPPSC Job Vacancies?
Candidates can pay requisite Examination Fees through ‘e-Payment’ i.e. through Debit Card or Credit Card of any Bank for Himachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment.
Q6. What is the Selection Process for Himachal Pradesh PSC Jobs?
Selection of the eligible contenders for HPPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment and other posts shall be based on the following:
- Screening Test/ Examination
- Personality Test/ Final Selection
Q7. What is Pass Percentage for HPPSC Recruitment?
- Minimum pass marks in Computer Based Test/ Offline Test (objective or descriptive) are 25% for the candidates of General category and 20% for the candidates of reserved categories.
- The minimum pass marks in personality test are 45 for the candidates of general category and 35 marks for the candidates of reserved categories for Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment.
To Crack Exam, Must Check Below Links:
Q8. How to Fill HPPSC ORA (Online Recruitment Application) Form?
- Visit the official website – www.hppsc.hp.gov.in
- Press the ‘Notification’ tab given in the menu column at the left side of homepage.
- On the next page under ‘Advertisement’ section and select the following HPPSC Recruitment Advertisement link:
“Advertisement No. 5/2019 (Various Posts)
- Read all the details mentioned in HPPSC Notification.
- Afterwards go back to the homepage and hit the ‘Apply Online’ tab.
- Fill HPPSC Online Application Form in correct manner and hit on “Submit” button.
- At last take a print out of filled HPPSC Application Form for future use.
HPPSC Official Link – Press Here
Other Related Links:
|HPPSC Notification||Get Details|
|HPPSC Result||Get Details|
|HPPSC Answer Key||Get Details|
|HPPSC Syllabus||Get Details|
|HPPSC Admit Card||Get Details|
Frequently Asked Question!!!
Q 1: How do I access the website to fill up the Online Recruitment Application (ORA)?
Ans: You are required to visit at www.hppsc.hp.gov.in/hppsc/ to access home page of the “ONLINE RECRUITMENT SYSTEM” *(ORA).
Q 2: Can I deposit fee in cash in any nationalized/private bank?
Ans: No, fee can be only de deposited via online mode using through Debit Card or Credit Card.
Q 3: What should I do if there is delay in accessing the page?
Ans: The delay in accessing the Page depends upon various factors like Internet Speed, large number of applicants trying to register the application at the same time etc.
Q 4: Is it necessary to fill up the details related to pin code/phone No. with area code/Mobile No./e-mail?
Ans: Pin-code, one telephone number (residence, office or mobile no.) and e-mail address is mandatory to be filled in by the candidate
Also Get More: Jobs in Himachal Pradesh
Q 5: How will I upload my photograph/signature?
Ans: The photograph and signature should be scanned in .jpg format and are to be uploaded in “Photo & Signature Upload” module
Q 6: Can candidates make changes in their HPPSC Online Form after they have submitted them?
Ans: No. Applications once submitted are final and no changes can be made after submission
Facilitation Counter For Guidance Of Candidates:-
- In case of any guidance/ information/ clarification regarding Online Applications, candidates can contact HPPSC’s Reception Counter in person or on Toll Free No. 1800-180 8004 or Ph. No. 0177-2629738 on any working day between 10:00 A.M. to 05:00 P.M.
- Queries related to online applications can also be mailed by the candidates on e-mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
HPPSC Recruitment 2019:
To fill up 37 Secretary, Assistant Engineer and Other Posts, HPPSC Recruitment Advertisement has been released. Individuals can also obtain the notification for Himachal Pradesh PSC Vacancy by hitting on the direct links mentioned above. After filling the online application form, don’t forget to take the print out of the application form for further use.
In this page, you can read all eligibility terms & conditions and other details before applying for Himachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2019 and other positions. The direct link to get official HPPSC Notification PDF is facilitated above. Submit your ORA (Online Recruitment Applications) before the closing date otherwise the applying link will be disabled.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Latest Private Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|