Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission has promulgated vacancy notification titled as HPPSC Recruitment. As per the notification, the organization wants to hire young candidates at 31 jobs of Tehsildar , Block Development Officers etc.
Candidates who want to apply for HPPSC Recruitment 2018, they can visit the official website of the organization before the last date that is 20/01/2018 after ensuring their eligibility.
Highlights Of This Page:
Candidates will get selected through their performance in Preliminary Written Examination, Main Written Examination and Viva-Voce. Those who qualify preliminary examination then will be called for mains and then for personal interview.
Only those candidates who satisfy eligibility norms can apply for Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Vacancy. Go through below provided steps to apply for HPPSC Recruitment 2018 which is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization name||Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Number of Vacancy||31|
|Last date to apply online||20/01/2018|
HPPSC Vacancy and Remuneration Details:
|Post Name||Number of Vacancy||Salary Scale|
|Class-I (Gazetted)||12||Rs.15600-39100 + Rs.5400 (Grade Pay)|
|Tehsildar Class–I||14||Rs.10300- 34800+ Rs.5000 (Grade Pay)|
|Block Development Officers||04|
Candidates who are going to apply for HPPSC Jobs they must possess Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent from a recognized University.
Check More: Graduate Jobs
A candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 35 years as on 01/01/2018/ for Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Jobs.
Age Relaxation to reserved categories will be applicable as per the norms of Government of India. Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes/ Other Backward Classes / Persons with disabilities and Children/Grand Children of Freedom Fighters of Himachal Pradesh as declared by the Govt. from time to time will get 05 years relaxation in age.
You Can Also Check: Latest PSC Jobs
Candidates can make payment of application or examination fee through cash or by using online mode. Candidates, who opt for “PAY by CASH” mode, should print the system generated e-Challan of Punjab National Bank. Payment Gateway accepts Debit and Credit Cards from VISA and Master Card of any Bank.
|CANDIDATES OF OTHER STATES||400/|
|S.C. OF H.P. /S.T. OF H.P. /O.B.C. OF H.P./ ExServicemen||100/|
|ExServicemen of H.P.||No Fee|
Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in:
- Stage – I (Preliminary Written Examination)
- Stage – II (Main Written Examination)
- Stage – III (Viva-Voce)
Preliminary Written Examination
Preliminary examination consisting of 02 papers based on objective type (multiple choices) questions.This preliminary examination will carry a maximum of 400 marks in the subjects of General Studies and Aptitude Test.There will be penalty (Negative Marking) for wrong answers marked by a candidate in the Objective Type Question papers.
Paper-I General Studies (Code No.01): This paper shall be of 200 marks and there shall be 100 objective type (Multiple choices) questions.
Paper-II Aptitude Test (Code No.02): This paper shall be of 200 marks and in this paper there shall be 100 objective type (Multiple choices) questions
Main Written Examination
Those who qualify preliminary examination then will be called for further selection round that is Mains Examination. The qualified candidates for Main Examination are required to download the Detailed Main Application Form from HPPSC website and fill the relevant columns by enclosing attested photocopies of all documents in support of their eligibility as already claimed by the candidate(s) in preliminary application form as well as in main application form.
Candidates are required to send the complete main application form along with required documents and requisite examination fee to the Commission’s office on or before the last date for receipt of application
The candidate who qualifies main examination will be called for viva-voce individually by the office. Final selection will be determined on the basis of written performance in the main examination and viva-voce.
Get Here Details of: HPPSC Syllabus
Centers of Preliminary Examination:
- Sunder Nagar,
- Bilaspur And Kullu
Steps to apply for HPPSC Recruitment 2018:
- First of all candidates have to visit the official website of Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission that is www.hppsc.hp.gov.in/hppsc
- After that navigate the home page and take your cursor to Notification tab in the left panel of the home page
- Now on reaching new page choose the suitable post link you wish to apply for
- Then hit on “Advertisement No. 1/2018 (HP Administrative Services Combined Competitive Exam-2017)” link
- After that HPPSC Recruitment Advertisement will get opened on your screen just ensure your eligibility for the vacant post
- If you satisfy eligibility norms then go back to home page and hit Apply Online Link in the left side
- After that on reaching new page hit on New User Sign Up Here! Option if you are a new user
- If you are already registered then fill your user name and password and hit log in option
- New user have to fill the required details and hit create user option
- This will generate your username and password keeps it safe for sign up
- Then go back to previous page and fill your username and password and hit log in option
- This will redirect you to a new page just chose the suitable link of online application form
- Enter the details in HPPSC online application form
- Also upload scanned copy of relevant documents along with your recent passport size photograph
- Then make payment of application fee through proper channel
- At last hit submit option and take hard copy of it for further use.
Get Here>>HPPSC Recruitment Notification
Register Here>>HPPSC Recruitment
Last date to submit online applications: 20/01/2018
Candidates can go through this Official Link to grab rest details of HPPSC Recruitment 2018. Follow us on face book and Google Plus or bookmark this web portal by tapping CTRL+D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|HPPSC Notification||HPPSC Result|
|HPPSC Admit Card||HPPSC Answer Key|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|
Energetic and Passionate Contenders are invited for Civil Judge (JSCE) Jobs through HPPSC Recruitment!!!! According to the latest HPPSC Notice, there are total 98 vacant positions of Civil Judge in the Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission. Eligible and interested candidates can apply against HPPSC Recruitment 2018 by submitting the application form through online mode before the closing date that is 05/01/2018.
To apply against Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Civil Judge Recruitment, job entrants need to satisfy eligibility criteria that are required which is well stated below. Skilled contenders can grab entire details related to HPPSC Recruitment 2018 Notification from this page which is created by the experts of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization Name||Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Closing date for the receipt of Application Form||05/01/2018|
|Name of Post||vacancy|
|2 Anticipated Vacancies||07|
You Can Also Check:
Qualification Needed For HPPSC Vacancies:
Those who are willing to apply against HPPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2018 need to hold required qualification that is given below:
- As on 5th January, 2018, a candidate must be a holder of degree in law as recognized by the bar council of India.
- B) A candidate must be a citizen of India.
- The knowledge of customs, manners and dialects of Himachal Pradesh and suitability for appointment in the peculiar conditions prevailing in the State of Himachal Pradesh.
Check Also: Latest Law Jobs
Age Criteria For HPPSC Jobs:
Candidates should not be less than 22 years and should not be more than 35 years to apply against HPPSC Civil Judge Jobs. Relaxation in upper age will be applicable by 03 years for S.C. / S.T. and other prescribed reserved categories (OPRC) candidates of Himachal Pradesh
Selection Criteria For HPPSC Vacancy:
Selection for HPPSC Civil Judge Vacancy will be made on the basis of their performance in written exam and Viva Voce which will be organized by the selection committee of the organization.
|Written Exam Pattern|
|PAPER 1 – Civil Law-I:||Code of Civil Procedure. Indian Evidence Act, Indian Stamp Act, Himachal Pradesh Courts Act, 1976 and Specific Relief Act. – 200 Marks.|
|PAPER 2 – Civil Law-II:||Indian Contract Act, Hindu Law, Indian Limitation Act, Transfer of Property Act and H.P. Urban Rent Control Act. – 200 Marks.|
|PAPER 3 – Criminal Law:||Indian Penal Code, Criminal Procedure Code, Chapter-XVII (section 138 to 143) of the Negotiable Instruments Act, H.P. Excise Act-2011 as Applicable to the State of H.P., Wild Life Protection Act and Indian Forest Act. – 200 Marks|
|PAPER 4 – English Composition:||A Choice from three Essays on General Subjects. – 150 Marks.(ESSAY: 100 Marks,Translation of Hindi Passage into English: 50 Marks.)|
|PAPER 5 – Language (Hindi):||100 Marks.|
|2. Viva Voce 150 Marks|
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
Centres Of Examination
- The Preliminary Examination will be held at Shimla and Dharamsala in Kangra District (if adequate Nos. of candidates opt for Dharamsala centre).
- The centres of holding the examination as mentioned above are liable to be cancelled/ changed at the discretion of the Commission.
Aspirants need to deposit Rs.400 – for General Category / General P.H. and Rs.100 for S.C. / S.T. / OBC of H.P. by cash at any branch of Punjab National Bank, through a E-challan generated through the above website or by using Visa / Master Card /Credit / Debit Card.
Procedure to apply for HPPSC Recruitment 2018:
- Visit the official website of the organization that www.hppsc.hp.gov.in
- Move your cursor towards “Notification” tab which is provided at the left bottom side of the home page.
- Select “Advt 14/2017 – H.P. JUDICIAL SERVICE COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION-2017” link
- By doing this, candidates will get their HPPSC notification on their system screen.
- After that, candidates need to select ‘Apply Online Link’ by revisiting the previous page.
- Fill HPPSC Online application form and upload required documents and certificates.
- Press ‘submit’ tab and take a print out of it and send it to the postal address stated below.
Download PDF>>>> HPPSC Recruitment Notification
Controller of Examination,
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission,
Nigam Vihar, Shimla -171002
You Can Also Check: Jobs in Himachal Pradesh
- Last date to Apply: 05/01/2018 till 11.59 P.M.
- Last Date For Receipt Of Applications Along with Requisite Documents : 12/01/2018.
You can check this Official Site Link for more detail regarding HPPSC Recruitment 2018.