Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) has released a recent notification titled as HPPSC Recruitment. According to the hppsc.hp.gov.in recruitment notification there are 30 vacant positions of SAS (OB) available for which the organization wants to hire eligible and talented contenders. Candidates who are interested in HPPSC Recruitment 2017 may apply by submitting their applications via online mode till 04-10-2017.
This page includes:
Candidates who are interested in the vacancy are strictly informed that those candidates who will clear the examination will only be considered for final selection. Additional details about HPPSC Recruitment 2018 like the eligibility criteria, selection process, applying process etc are given in below section of this page of recruitmentresult.com
|Name of the organization||Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC)|
|No of vacancies||30|
|Important date to remember||04-10-2017|
HPPSC SAS Vacancy details:
SAS (OB) TRAINING.
|Categories||No of Vacancies|
|Other Backward Classes||04|
How much qualified a person must be for HPPSC Jobs?
- Candidates who are interested in applying for the vacancies available have to appear in the SAS (OB) Entrance Examination to be organized under the supervision of the Commission for initial selection of candidates for SAS(OB) training;
- All employees having 5 years service under the Government of Himachal Pradesh and the employees of the Corporations / Boards / Autonomous Bodies / Local Bodies etc. are eligible to apply for the HPPPSC Careers
- To get the HPPSC SAS (OB) Vacancies applicants must attain Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent from a recognized University
Get Here: Latest Jobs As Per Your Qualification
What is the age limitation for Jobs in HPPSC?
According to the HPPSC SAS (OB) Entrance Exam Notification, maximum age of candidates to apply must not be more than 42 years
What amount to be paid as application fees?
|1.||General ( including General Physically Disabled, i.e. Orthopedically disabled, Deaf & Dumb, hearing impaired / W.F.F. of H.P. / ExServicemen of HP relieved from Defence Services on their own request before completion of normal tenure.||400/-|
|2.||S.C. of H.P. / S.T. of H.P. / O.B.C. of H.P. ( including S.C./S.T./O.B.C. Ex-Servicemen of HP relieved from Defence Services on their own requests before completion of normal tenure )||100/-|
|3.||Ex-Servicemen of HP ( Ex-Servicemen, who are relieved from Defence Services after completion of normal tenure ) / Blind of HP / Visually Impaired of HP||No Fee|
The amount of application will be submitted via online mode i.e. by using Debit Card, Credit Card or Net Banking from VISA and Master Card of any Bank.
Get Here >>> Official Link for HPPSC SAS (OB) Entrance Exam
How the process of Recruitment in HPPSC will be completed?
Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in the examination and also their documents at the time of Document Verification
Note: Candidates can appear only three times in HPPSC SAS (OB) Entrance Exam and Aspirants who have finally been declared unsuccessful in SAS examination held after completion of training will not be eligible to sit in the entrance examination again.
HPPSC SAS (OB) Exam Pattern and Syllabus
|Paper – I||English and Hindi||Precis, letter writing, noting and drafting and other general questions to test the candidate’s Ability to write correct English / Hindi. English / Hindi portions will carry 75 marks each.||3 hours will be given to complete the paper||Maximum marks given will be 150 for each|
|Paper – II||Omnibus Accounts.||Questions will be on Rules relating to pay Fixation, Pension, T.A.,LTC, Leave and GPF.|
|Paper – III||FRs, SRs, Himachal Pradesh Financial Rules, 2009||a. Fundamental Rules and Supplementary Rules ( excluding rules covered in Paper – II ).|
b. Himachal Pradesh Financial Rules, 2009.
Download PDF: HPPSC SAS (OB) Entrance Exam Notification
How to fill and submit the application form for HPPSC SAS Training?
Candidates who are interested in applying for HPPSC SAS (OB) Entrance Exam can follow the below given steps:
- First of all candidates have to visit the official website of HPPSC i.e. www.hppsc.hp.gov.in.
- Afterwards candidates are required to hit on the “Notifications” tab
- A new page will come out along with various notifications, select and hit on “Advertisement No. 11/2017 – SAS (OB) Entrance Examination-2017” link for HPPSC SAS (OB) Entrance Exam
- Once candidates hit on the foresaid link the www.hppsc.hp.gov.in Notification will appear on the next window in the form of PDF
- Read all the details and compare that you are eligible for the HPPSC SAS vacancy or not
- Hit on the apply online tab available at the previous page
- new user need to hit at “New User Sign Up Here” link and fill all asked details to register them, Aspirants who have already registered they need to Login with their ID and password.
- Afterwards, fill HPPSC SAS (OB) Entrance Exam Online Application Form with all asked details without doing any mistake.
- After completing all the details upload all the required testimonials and hit on the final submission tab
- The process is not over yet, take a print out of filled up HPPSC online application form and then attach all the required testimonials
- At last enclose the HPPSC application into an envelope and super scribe it as “Himachal Pradesh Subordinate Accounts Service (Ordinary Branch) Entrance Examination,-2017” and send it to the address as stated below.
Which date one should remember?
|Ending date for submission of Online Application Form||04-10-2017|
|Last date for receipt of Hard copy of Online Application with all enclosures||20-10-2017|
To whom the applications must be sent?
Controller of Examination,
Himachal Pradesh Public Service
Commission, Nigam Vihar,
Must take a look…
Candidates interested in getting more details about HPPSC Recruitment 2017–2018 may also go through this Official Link.
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission has depicted HPPSC Recruitment notification. According to HPPSC job notification, the commission wants to recruit 45 qualified and desirous candidates for the vacant post of Asst Professor/Officer and various posts. So the applicants who want to apply for Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission vacancies must visit the official website of the organization. The online applications will be available on the official site that is hppsc.hp.gov.in till 26.09.2017. So you must not miss the chance and should apply in favor of HPPSC Recruitment 2017.
Content of the page:
As per HPPSC recruitment 2017 notification, the candidates who are going to fill the application form must take out the hard copy of it and bring the form along with the required documents at the time of selection procedure round. For the selection of the candidates for HPPSC Officer, the selection panel is going to conduct personal interview and personality test. You can grab more information in concern of HPPSC Recruitment 2018 by having a look on this page created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of the Organization||Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Last date to apply online||26.09.2017|
HPPSC vacancy 2017:
|S.NO||Name of the Post/ Discipline||No of vacancies|
|1||Assistant Professor Class-I Gazetted|
|Skin & V.D.||01|
|Chest & TB||01|
|Applied Sciences & Humanities||05|
|2||Principal, ClassI (Gazetted) (on regular basis) College of Ayurvedic Pharmaceutical Sciences||01|
|3||Lecturer (Prasuti Tantra & Stri Rog)||01|
|5||Acharya (Sanskrit College Cadre)||05|
|6||Research Officer (Anthropology)||01|
|8||Deputy Manager (IT)||02|
|12||Sericulture Officer Class-II (Gazetted)||01|
|13||Deputy Director, Class-I (Gazetted)||01|
|14||Deputy Director, Class-I (Gazetted)||02|
Essential Qualification for HPPSC job vacancy:
- For Assistant Professor Posts: Candidates applying for HPPSC assistant professor job must hold M.D/ MBBS/ MSC/ PhD/ D.SC in any relevant discipline from any recognized university or institute.
- The candidates who are applying for Medical teachers should possess basic University or equivalent qualifications as per the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
- For others: must possess Post Graduate Degree / Ph.D / Master’s Degree / Graduate / B.E. / B. Tech. Degree in relevant discipline or equivalent qualification from any basic recognized university and they should also be registered under State / Central Medical Registration Act.
- It is desirable for all the candidates to have knowledge of manners, dialects and customs of Himachal Pradesh state and appropriateness for selection in the peculiar conditions prevailing in the Pradesh.
Age Restrictions and Salary Structure:
|Posts Name||Age Limit||Pay Scale|
|Assistant Professor||45 Years||Rs. 37400-67000/- Rs. 8900/- (GP)|
|Principal||Rs. 15600-39100/- Rs. 7800/- (GP)|
|Lecturer||18 to 45 Years||Rs. 21,625/- Per Month|
|Acharya||45 Years||Rs. 21,600/- P.M|
|Research Officer||18 to 45 Years||Rs. 15,300/- Per Month.|
|Manager||45 Years||Rs. 15600-39100/- + Rs. 6600/- (GP)|
|Deputy Manager||Rs. 15600-39100/- + Rs. 5400/- (GP)|
|Superintendent||18 to 45 Years||Rs. 10300-34800/- + Rs. 4200/- (GP)|
|Assistant Director||18 to 45 Years||Rs. 15600-39100/- + Rs. 6600/- (GP)|
|Sericulture Officer||Rs. 10300-34800/- + Rs. 4200/- (GP)|
|Deputy Director||45 Years||Rs. 15600-39100/- + Rs. 6600/- (GP)|
|Scientific Officer||Between 18 and 45 Years||Rs. 10300-34800/- + Rs. 5000/- (GP)|
|Environment Engineer||45 Years||Rs. 10300-34800/- + Rs. 5000/- (GP)|
Download Here>>> HPPSC Recruitment Notification
- Candidates who belong to General category have to pay Rs 400/- as an examination fee.
- C. of H.P. /S.T. of H.P. /O.B.C. of H.P need to pay Rs. 100/- as an examination charges.
- Ex-Servicemen of H.P are exempted to pay the fee.
- Candidates can pay the fee through e-Challan’ or through ‘e-Payment’ and you can also pay the fee through Debit or Credit Card of any Bank.
For Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission recruitment, the candidates will be selected on the basis of personality test and interview. After the screening of application forms, the candidates who will get shortlisted will be called for the personality test and interview which shall be conducted by the selection authority of the organization. There will be no personal enquiries done by the candidates. So you have to perform well to get recruited and join the organization.
For Better Preparation Of Exam/Interview, Must Read Below Given Articles.
Process to fill HPPSC online application form:
To apply for Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission jobs, the candidates have to follow the below stated simple guidelines:
- The first and foremost step that you have to follow is to log on o the official website of the organization that is www.hppsc.hp.gov.in
- Now you are on the home page of the official website of Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission and you have to press the “Notification” tab given in the left panel of the page.
- After that a new page will appear on your digital screen and you have to select the link as “Advertisement No. 10/2017 (Various Posts)”.
- Now a PDF file will get opened and you can go through the details given in it properly.
- Satisfied candidates can hit on “Apply online” to fill the application form.
- Already registered candidates can login using the generated id and password.
- New candidates can register themselves by sign up option given in it.
- Now you can fill the details cautiously in it and upload all the essential documents and certificates and a passport size photograph.
- After that you may recheck the form and then finally submit it.
- You must take a print out of the application form for the future reference.
Apply Now>>> For New Registration
Hit Here>>> To Log In For Existing Candidates
Closing Date to Fill Online Application Form: 26.09.2017
Candidates can attain more important information in concern of HPPSC Recruitment 2017–2018 by visiting the Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|HPPSC Notification||HPPSC Syllabus|
|HPPSC Result||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Latest PSC Jobs||Jobs in Himachal Pradesh|
|PSC Previous Years Question Papers||PSC Exam Books|