Are you hunting for Government jobs in Himachal Pradesh? If yes then apply now for HPPSC Recruitment. Online Recruitment Applications (ORA*) are invited by the concerned department of Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission from desirous and eligible candidates for filling up 50 vacant positions of Medical Officer. To get complete details related to HPPSC Recruitment 2017, you need to scroll down the page and check the required eligibility criteria.
Crucial Points Of This Page
Job seekers who are willing to fill HPPSC Application Form need to submit it on before the last date that is 24th Jan. 2017. For further acknowledgement regarding Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment, you need to read this web page very carefully.
|Name of Organizing Body||Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|No. of Posts||50|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form||24th Jan. 2017|
Medical Officer: 50
Essential Qualification for HPPSC Jobs:
- Appliers must have Recognized Medical qualification included in the first or second schedule or Part-II of the third schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
- The holders of educational qualification included in Part-II of the third schedule should fulfill the conditions stipulated in sub-section (3) of Section 13 of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
- Completion of compulsory rotating internship with good academic record and appropriate working experience (if necessary).
Get Here: Latest Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Limitations of Age:
- Age of aspirants applying for HPPSC Vacancy must not be more than 45 years as on 1st Jan. 2017 as it is decided by the concerned department of Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission
- Five years relaxation in upper age limit will be admissible only to the bonafide SC of H.P. / ST of H.P. / OBC of H.P. /WFF of H.P. / Persons with disabilities of Himachal Pradesh.
- For H.P. Govt. employees and Ex-Servicemen of H.P.; age relaxation will be as per Government’s instructions issued from time to time.
HPPSC Recruitment Official Notification: Download PDF
What will be the charges?
|S.C. of H.P. /S.T. of H.P. /O.B.C. of H.P.||Rs.100/-|
|Ex-Servicemen of H.P||No Fee|
Check These Related Links:
Mode of Payment: –
Candidates can pay requisite Examination Fee either through ‘e-Challan’ or through ‘e-Payment’ option.
- Aspirants can deposit the requisite examination fees at any branch of Punjab National Bank through an ‘e-Challan’ generated through the website of the Commission.
- Now candidates are required to visit again the above mentioned website to access the home page of the “ONLINE APPLICATION FILING SYSTEM” by entering User ID and password earlier created by the candidates on or before the last date.
- Hit on “FEE DETAILS” and enter the details of “Branch Code/ Name, Transaction Number and Date of deposit” & then press on “Update Fee Details.”
Appliers can also pay requisite examination fees through Debit or Credit Card of any Bank. Before applying online, all candidates are advised to go through detailed instructions given in official Notice Link mentioned above.
Read Here Now: How to Pay Application Fees Through Online Mode
Appointed appliers for Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Jobs will receive an impressive amount of Rs. 15600/- to Rs. 39100/- with a Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/- from the management authority of reputed Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission.
Check Now: Latest PSC Jobs
Mode to get recruited for HPPSC Recruitment:
- Applying aspirants for these job openings in government sector will be selected on the basis of their performance In Screening Test/ Examination/ Interview/ Personality Test which will be held on stipulated date.
- Final selection of a candidate will be done on the basis of his/her performance in the interview/ Personality Test, which will be of maximum 100 marks.
- The minimum pass marks in interview are 45 for the candidates of general category and 35 marks for the candidates of reserved categories.
Check Below Given Links, To Crack Interview and Written Exam:
How to Apply HPPSC Recruitment?
To get appointed for Vacancy in Government Sector, you need to apply against this employment notification till 24th Jan. 2017 by some necessary steps given below.
- Interested candidates for Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Vacancies may open the official website i.e. www.hppsc.hp.gov.in, to fill online application form.
- After that press on “Notifications” section from left side of home page.
- From new window hit on “Advertisement No. 2/2017 – Medical Officer (General Wing)” under advertisements section.
- Read all the relevant details carefully.
- After reading complete details select “Apply Online” tab on the left side of the page.
- Now hit on “Please read instructions carefully before applying”.
- After reading complete details press on “New User Sign up Here” from right side (if you are new user).
- If you are existing user then you need to login with user name and password.
- Fill HPPSC Online Application Form with all required details.
- After that upload your recent passport size photograph and signature and pay application fee.
- Lastly submit it by pressing the “Submit” button and take printout of the filled in application form for future references.
Grab Today: Jobs in Himachal Pradesh
Last Date to Fill Online Application Form: 24th Jan. 2017
Applicants may open above stated Official Notification to know more about HPPSC Recruitment 2017. You may also Bookmark our web portal using Control+D and don`t miss any Recruitment details
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Best State Government Jobs||HPPSC Result|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Latest Private Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission has depicted a latest employment notification regarding HPPSC Recruitment. Commission is inviting online applications from eligible candidates for recruitment to various 50 Naib Tehsildar and Administrative posts. Aspirants waiting for vacancies in government sector may apply for HPPSC Recruitment 2017 by following the guidelines as settled below on this page.
Applicants fulfilling requisite eligibility for advertised post may provide their interest for Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment by submitting their online application form on or before the last date as indicated below. Applicants need to scroll down this page created by the team of recruitmentresult.com for gathering all information related to HPPSC Job.
|Name of Organization||Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|No. of Posts||50|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form||Check Below|
HPPSC Vacancy Detail:
|Name Of The Post||No. Of Vacancy|
|Administrative Post||Administrative Service, Class-I||04|
|Police Service, Class-I||06|
|Block Development Officers, Class –I||06|
|Treasury Officers, Class –II||07|
HPPSC Recruitment Notification
|Name of the Post||Official Notification|
|Naib Tehsildar||Download PDF|
|Administrative Post||Download PDF|
- Applicant willing to apply for ant stated post must have Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent from a recognized University.
- Candidates applying for Naib Tehsildar vacancies and having the knowledge of customs, manners and dialects of Himachal Pradesh & suitability for appointment in the peculiar conditions prevailing in the Pradesh will be offered for the post.
Check Here: Latest Graduate Jobs
Candidates who are willing to apply for Naib Tehsildar posts must resided amid the age limit of 21 – 45 years whereas appliers applying for administrative posts should have the age limit between 21 – 35 years as on the first January 2017 for being eligible to the applied post.
Salary Structure for HPPSC Jobs:
|Name Of The Post||Pay Scale + Grade Pay|
|Naib Tehsildar||Rs.10300-34800/- + Rs.4800/-|
|Administrative Post||Administrative Service, Class-I||Rs.15600-39100/- + Rs.5400/-|
|Police Service, Class-I|
|Tehsildar Class–I||Rs.10300- 34800/-+ Rs.5000/-|
|Block Development Officers, Class –I|
|Treasury Officers, Class –II|
Application Fee for Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Jobs:
All general category candidates and candidates of other states have to pay Rs.400/-as application fee, whereas S.C. OF H.P. / S.T. OF H.P. / O.B.C. OF H.P. candidates have to pay Rs.100/- as application fee. Ex-Servicemen of H.P. / Blind of H.P. / Visually Impaired of H.P candidates are exempted from application fee.
Mode of Payment:
The candidates can deposit the requisite examination fees at any branch of Punjab National Bank through an ‘e-Challan’ generated through the website of the Commission, i.e. www.hp.gov.in/hppsc.
The recruitment of the aspirants will be done on the basis of their performance in screening test and interview or other requisite selection rounds as per applied post which will be organized by the selection committee of Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission.
Way to fill HPPSC Online Application Form:
Intending contenders need to follow the below given steps for applying against this vacancy notification:
- Firstly, appliers are required to move on to the official notification that is www.hp.gov.in/hppsc, to fill online application form.
- Hit “Apply Online” button at the left column of the home page.
- Before filling up the form candidates are advised to read carefully the
- Notification / Advertisement for the post by hitting on “Notification” tab available at left side of home page.
- Ensure you’re eligibility for the desired post mentioned in the Advertisement.
- Now go with “Login” option available at left side if you are a register user.
- But if you are new user go with right side of the page and select “sign-up” option and proceed to register yourself.
- After that, Fill Online Application Form with all required details.
- Upload your scanned recent passport size photograph and signature and made the payment of application fee.
- Lastly, submit it by pressing the “Submit” button and take printout of the filled in application form for future reference.
|Name of the Post||Last Date to submit online Application|
|Naib Tehsildar||18th January 2017|
|Administrative Post||30th January 2017|
Note: Aspirants wish to collect more details regarding HPPSC Recruitment 2017, may check the Official Notification.