HPU Admission Notice for MA (Sanskrit/ Business Economics/ Economics) and M.Sc. (Mathematics) has been released! Candidates, who are shortlisted for HP University Shimla Admission in aforesaid courses, are suggested to make the payment of online fees on or before the last date which is presented below. You may also check HPU Shimla Admission Merit List and others directly from this page.
|HPU Admission Notice for MA and M.SC.|
HPU Admission Notice for MA (Sanskrit/ Business Economics/ Economics) and M.Sc. (Mathematics) has been released! Shortlisted candidates have to deposit their fees online till the last date which is given below.
Failing which the seat shall be offered to the next candidate in order of merit. Although proper care and precautions has been taken while drawing the final merit list. However, any discrepancy, if found at the later stage is subject to rectification/ correction.
HP University Shimla Admission Dates
HPU Admission 2019-20 Notice
HPU Admission 2019-20
HPU Admission Criteria
- 10+2 from H.P. Board of School Education or from a recognized Board or equivalent degree/examination
- There shall be a uniform entrance examination for all medical institutions at the under-graduate level, namely the National Eligibility-cum- Entrance Test (NEET)
HPU Admission Age Limit
- He/She has completed age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete the age on or before 31st December.
- The upper age limit is 25 years as on the date of examination with relaxation of 5 years for candidates belonging to OBC/SC/ST category & persons entitled for reservation.
|For Candidates of Unreserved & other category(UR)||born on or between 05.05.1994 and 31.12.2002|
|For Candidates of SC/ST/OBC category||born on or between 05.05.1989 and 31.12.2002|
Links Related To HP University
|HP University Result||Get Details|
|HP University Syllabus||Get Details|
|HP University Date Sheet||Get Details|
|HP University Previous Year Papers||Get Details|
|HP University Admit Card||Get Details|
HP University Application Fee
- For General & Other Categories: Rs. 2000/-
- For SC/ST Categories : Rs. 1000/-
- Mode of Payment: Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking etc., please check the available banks and card types. (Rupay Card are not acceptable)
Do You Know? How to Pay Fees Online
Apply For HPU Admission 2019
In order to apply for Himachal Pradesh University Admission 2019, you must go through the given guidelines–
- Visit the official site that is hpuniv.nic.in
- Hit on the “Admission” tab available at the menu bar of the home page.
- Press the “Online Admissions” link under the drop down list.
- Follow “UG or PG” link as per your need.
- Then you need read prospectus of the concerned course and go for HPU RUSA Login.
- Enter asked details in the format of HPU Online Form.
- Upload documents and make the payment of requisite fee.
- Recheck HPU Online Examination Form and hit “Submit” tab.
- Take a print out of HP University Admission Form for future reference.
Check Here>>>> HPU Admission Official Link
HPU Online Admission Process
- Group-I: (85 % State Quota)
- Group-II: (15% Central Quota/All India Quota)
- Group-II: (All India Quota (19 Seats) in respect of Abhilashi College of Ayurveda, Chail- Chowk Mandi)
More Searches Related To HPU Admission
HPU Admission Assistance
In case of any doubt in this regard, they may clear it telephonically on Phone No. 0177- 2830891, 0177-2833588 or personally from the Entrance Tests Section of the University.
Candidates are further advised to remain in touch continuously with each process of admission with University website www.hpuniv.ac.in. & www.admissions.hpushimla.in right from first round of counseling till the completion of admission process as per schedule.
Candidates may acquire other detail against for HPU Admission 2019-20 through above given Official Link. Aspirants may bookmark this page to get more information about HP University Admission 2019 by visiting this page regularly.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Colleges in India||College is Registered OR AICTE|
|List of Fake Universities||Career Options After 12th|
|Scholarship in India||Get Rid Of Sleeping While Studying|