Online HPU Admission to BAMS/ BHMS Courses has been started! Candidates who are qualified in NEET UG 2019 and fulfill the prescribed eligibility criteria can apply till 09th July 2019. Get more details regarding HP University Shimla Admission to 5½ years including one-year compulsory rotatory internship course in different Ayurvedic/ Homeopathy Colleges and HP University Admission Process from this page.
HPU Online Admission Overview
|Name of the University||Himachal Pradesh University|
|Name of the Offered Programmes||BAMS/ BHMS|
|HP University Admission Status||Open|
|HPU Online Admission Dates||Till 09.07.2019|
|Time for correction of error||10.07.2019|
|Date of displaying the category-wise provisional merit list||12.07.2019 (AN)|
|Dates of Ist round of centralized counseling||15.07.2019 to 17.07.2019|
|Tentative Date for joining||23.07.2019|
|Tentative Dates of 2nd round||20.08.2019|
|Tentative Date for joining the allotted college||31.08.2019|
|deposit the fee & dues||23.07.2019|
|Commencement of Academic Session||01.08.2019|
|Last date up to which the candidate can be admit against vacancies arising due to any reason||30.09 .2019|
HPU Admission 2019-20
Distribution Of Seats
|Number of Seats||Number of College|
|60||Rajiv Gandhi Govt. Post-Graduate Ayurvedic College & Hospital, Paprola Distt. Kangra|
|60||Shiva Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital, Village Luhanoo Kanetain, P.O. Chandpur, Bilaspur|
|60||Abhilashi Ayurvedic College & Research Institute|
|75||Solan Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital, Solan|
You Can Also Check: UGC Approved University List
HPU Admission Criteria
- 10+2 from H.P. Board of School Education or from a recognized Board or equivalent degree/examination
- There shall be a uniform entrance examination for all medical institutions at the under-graduate level, namely the National Eligibility-cum- Entrance Test (NEET)
HPU Admission Age Limit
- He/She has completed age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete the age on or before 31st December.
- The upper age limit is 25 years as on the date of examination with relaxation of 5 years for candidates belonging to OBC/SC/ST category & persons entitled for reservation.
|For Candidates of Unreserved & other category(UR)||born on or between 05.05.1994 and 31.12.2002|
|For Candidates of SC/ST/OBC category||born on or between 05.05.1989 and 31.12.2002|
Links Related To HP University
|HP University Result||Get Details|
|HP University Syllabus||Get Details|
|HP University Date Sheet||Get Details|
|HP University Previous Year Papers||Get Details|
|HP University Admit Card||Get Details|
HP University Application Fee
- For General & Other Categories: Rs. 2000/-
- For SC/ST Categories : Rs. 1000/-
- Mode of Payment: Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking etc., please check the available banks and card types. (Rupay Card are not acceptable)
Do You Know? How to Pay Fees Online
Apply For HPU BAMS/BHMS Admission 2019
In order to apply for Himachal Pradesh University Admission 2019, you must go through the given guidelines–
- Visit the official site that is hpuniv.nic.in
- Hit on the “Admission” tab available at the menu bar of the home page.
- Press the “Online Admissions” link under the drop down list.
- Follow “UG or PG” link as per your need.
- Then you need read prospectus of the concerned course and go for HPU RUSA Login.
- Enter asked details in the format of HPU Online Form.
- Upload documents and make the payment of requisite fee.
- Recheck HPU Online Examination Form and hit “Submit” tab.
- Take a print out of HP University Admission Form for future reference.
HPU RUSA Student Login Official Links
HPU Online Admission Process
- Group-I: (85 % State Quota)
- Group-II: (15% Central Quota/All India Quota)
- Group-II: (All India Quota (19 Seats) in respect of Abhilashi College of Ayurveda, Chail- Chowk Mandi)
More Searches Related To HPU Admission
HPU Admission Assistance
In case of any doubt in this regard, they may clear it telephonically on Phone No. 0177- 2830891, 0177-2833588 or personally from the Entrance Tests Section of the University.
Candidates are further advised to remain in touch continuously with each process of admission with University website www.hpuniv.ac.in. & www.admissions.hpushimla.in right from first round of counseling till the completion of admission process as per schedule.
Candidates may acquire other detail against for HPU Admission 2019-20 through above given Official Link. Aspirants may bookmark this page to get more information about HP University Admission 2019 by visiting this page regularly.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Colleges in India||College is Registered OR AICTE|
|List of Fake Universities||Career Options After 12th|
|Scholarship in India||Get Rid Of Sleeping While Studying|