IBPS PO Admit Card
Shortlisted candidates on the basis of IBPS PO Mains Exam are invited by Institute of Banking Personnel Selection to appear in further process that is Interview. So, download IBPS PO Admit Card from here which is Issued Now.
IBPS PO CWE PO/MT–VII Interview is going to be held on 05-02-2018, so candidates need to get the print out of IBPS PO Admit Card 2018 by following the below given simple instructions. You can also download IBPS PO Hall Ticket by pressing below given Official Link.
Highlights of this Page:
For further acknowledgement regarding IBPS PO Interview Call Letter such as way to download call letter, required documents etc, candidates need to read this page which is well created by the dedicated team members of recruitmentresult.com.
Easy guidelines to download IBPS CWE PO/MT–VII Interview Admit Card 2018:
- Initial you need to visit to official website of the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection that is www.ibps.in to download IBPS PO Admit Card.
- Secondly you need to move your cursor towards the “CWE PO/MT” link present at the left side of the homepage and open it to get IBPS PO Admit Card.
- A new page will be opened containing IBPS PO Notification Links you need to press on “Common Recruitment Process for Probationary Officers/ Management Trainees–VII” link.
- From ne window press on “Hit here to download Preliminary Online Exam call letter for common recruitment process for PO/MT–VII” link.
- Now you need to fill asked details such as Registration No, Date of Birth and Password in the space given in the dialogue box of “Login Credential” section as shown in image below to get IBPS PO Admit Card.
- Hit on select “Login” button to get IBPS PO Admit Card 2018.
- Within few seconds a new page will be opened with IBPS PO Interview Call Letter on their system screen.
- In the last step download IBPS PO Interview Admit Card for examination purpose.
Download Directly: IBPS PO Admit Card 2018
IBPS PO Admit Card
Required Documents for Interview along with IBPS CWE Admit Card:
- Printout of the valid Interview IBPS PO 2018 Admit Card
- Valid system generated printout of the online application form registered for CWE PO/MT-VII
- Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate issued by the competent Municipal Authorities or SSLC/ Std. X Certificate with DOB)
- Photo Identify Proof
- Mark-sheets & certificates for Graduation or equivalent qualification etc and Proper document from Board / University for having declared the result has to be submitted.
- Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format as stipulated by Government of India in the case of SC / ST / OBC category candidates.
- In case of candidates belonging to OBC category, certificate should specifically contain a clause that the candidate does not belong to creamy layer section excluded from the benefits of reservation for Other Backward Classes in Civil post & services under Government of India.
- Candidates belonging to OBC category but coming under creamy layer and/ or if their caste does not find place in the Central List are not entitled to OBC reservation. They should indicate their category as General in the online application form.
- Disability certificate in prescribed format issued by the District Medical Board in case of Persons With Disability category. If the candidate has used the services of a Scribe at the time of CWE the duly filled in details of the scribe in the prescribed format
- Experience certificates, if any
You May Read This:
- Starting date to download IBPS PO Admit Card 2018: 12-01-2018
- Last date to download IBPS PO Call Letter: 05-02-2018
For other information regarding IBPS PO Admit Card 2018, you may go through Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On