IBPS PO Admit Card
Download IBPS PO Admit Card now!! Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has issued CWE PO/MT–VII Mains Online Exam Call Letter. Candidates who have applied for Online Main Examination, they can download their IBPS Probationary Officer Admit Card by visiting to the official website of the organization. The organization is going to conduct Common written examination to recruit candidates at Probationary Officer Vacancies. Those who are eagerly waiting to download their IBPS PO Admit Card 2018 they can scroll down this page.
This Page Includes:
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has conducted Preliminary Examination on 14-10-2017. Those candidates, who get shortlisted through prelims, now will have to appear in Mains on 26/11/2017. Shortlisted candidates will follow the below provided sources to download their call letters. Without admit cards no candidate will be allowed to enter into examination hall. Candidates can go through below section of this page made by the team of recruitmentresult.com to fetch all the relevant details of IBPS PO Admit Card 2018.
IBPS PO Admit Card
Steps to download IBPS CWE PO/MT–VII Admit Card 2017:
- Visit to the official website of the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection that is “www.ibps.in”.
- Now move the cursor towards the “CWE PO/MT” link present at the left side of the homepage and open it.
- Select “Common Recruitment Process for Probationary Officers/ Management Trainees–VII” link.
- By doing this, candidates will appear on new page where you need to select “Hit here to download Preliminary Online Exam call letter for common recruitment process for PO/MT–VII” link.
- Fill asked details such as Registration No, Date of Birth and Password in the space provided in boxes of “Login Credential” section as shown in image below.
- After filling asked details, select “Login” button and wait for some seconds.
- Candidates will get their IBPS PO Mains Hall ticket on their system screen.
- At last download your IBPS PO Exam Admit Card for future usage during exam.
Direct Link to download: IBPS PO Admit Card 2018
IBPS PO Selection Procedure:
Well, the selection of best aspirants for IBPS Probationary Officer Recruitment will be based on recruitment rounds that are Preliminary, Main Examination followed by IBPS PO Interview. As those candidates who get shortlisted in prelims round will further called in Main examination and those who get qualified in main examination will finally called for last round of recruitment that is interview round.
IBPS PO Exam Pattern
IBPS PO Mains Exam Pattern:
Those who are going to appear in Main examination should know the exact exam pattern for IBPS Probationary Officer examination as this exam will consist of 4 subjects namely Reasoning & Computer Aptitude, English Language, Data Analysis & Interpretation and General Economy & Banking Awareness. Total 155 Objective Type Questions will be asked in the examination and candidates will get 3 Hours to complete the said examination. For complete marking criteria, aspirants must check the below tuned table:
|Name of Tests(Objective)||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60||60 minutes|
|English Language||35||40||40 minutes|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60||45 minutes|
|General Economy & Banking Awareness||40||40||35 minutes|
Dates To Be Noted:
|IBPS PO Mains Exam Date||26/11/2017|
|IBPS PO Mains Exam Result Date||December 2017|
|IBPS PO Interview Call Letter Release Date||January 2018|
|IBPS PO Interview Date||January or February 2018|
|Provisional Selection Date||April 2018|
Get Complete Detailed: IBPS PO Syllabus
For other information regarding IBPS PO Admit Card 2017–2018, you may go through Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|IBPS PO Exam||IBPS PO Score Card|
|IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria||IBPS Notification|
|IBPS PO Salary||IBPS PO Result|
|IBPS PO Exam Pattern||IBPS Exam Calendar|
|IBPS PO Preparation Tips||-ve Marking in IBPS Exam|