IES Syllabus 2015
IES (Indian engineering service) gives a great opportunity to those candidates who want to engage themselves in government organization. It provides the jobs in various disciplines like Electrical, Mechanical, Civil, ECE etc.We are providing you the IES Syllabus 2015 to give a detailed idea of topics which will be covered in upcoming exam.
This Page Includes:
- IES Exam Pattern
- IES Syllabus of Electrical Engg.
- Syllabus for Mechanical Engg.
- Syllabus for Civil & ECE Engg.
- Other Related Links
Recruitmentresult.com brings to you all the details about the IES syllabus, preparation material for Electrical, Mechanical, and Civil and ECE Exam. Government organizations conduct IES exam twice in a year. Those applicants who are hard working and want to set up a fix platform of prosperous career in engineering must apply for IES.
The IES exam takes place in two parts:
- Written exam
Here we provide you the IES syllabus for electrical engineering Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering and ECE.
IES Syllabus 2015 Details
For Electrical Engineering:
- EM Theory
- Electrical Materials
- Electrical Circuits
- Measurements and Instrumentation
- CONTROL SYSTEMS.
For Mechanical Engineering:
- Heat Transfer And Refrigeration And Air conditioning
- Fluid Mechanics
- Fluid Machinery And Steam Generators
- Theory Of Machines
- Machine Design
- Strength Of Materials
- Engineering Materials
- Production Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- IES Syllabus for ECE
- Materials And Components
- Physical Electronics, Electron Devices And Ics
- Signals And Systems
- Network Theory
- Electromagnetic Theory
- Electronic Measurements And Instrumentation
For Civil Engineering:
- Building Materials
- Solid Mechanics
- Structural Analysis
- Design Of Steel Structures
- Design Of Concrete And Masonry Structures
- Construction Practice, Planning And Management
- Fluid Mechanics, Open Channel Flow, Pipe Flow
- Hydraulic Machines And Hydropower
- Water Resources Engineering
So it is all about the IES Syllabus, you can download the syllabus in PDF format from this web portal which is recruitmentresult.com.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|IES Exam Pattern||IES Application Form|
|IES Selection Procedure||IES Interview Questions|
|IES Coaching Institutes||IES Admit Card|
|IES Answer Key||IES Result|