IGCAR Recruitment 2015
Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research has instructed an advertisement as IGCAR Recruitment 2015 to fill up the 50 Vacancy of Junior Research Fellow. The contenders may apply by sending the prescribed application form on or before the last date as settled below.
|Name Of Post||Junior Research Fellow|
|No. Of Post||50|
|Last Date Of Receipt Of Applications||29th May 2015|
Talented aspirants may acquire the completed details in concern to IGCAR Recruitment 2015 such as exam date, name of post, and applying process etc, which is furnished below by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
The contestant applying against the IGCAR Recruitment must have B.E/B. Tech/B.Sc or M.Sc in (Physics/Materials Science Chemistry/Applied Physics/Applied Electronics)/M.LIS in (Library and Information Science)/M.Tech in (Atmospheric Science) degree with minimum 60% from recognized university/institutions and should have the consistent good academic records.
Jobs By Qualification-Get Details
Age Limit Detail:
- Applicant’s age should not over the 28 years.
- Age relaxation will be given to reserved candidates as per Govt. norms.
Selection will be done on as per the information given below in tabular format:
|With Valid Score Card||Without Score Card|
|UGC-CSIR-NET Fellowship||According to Score card Cut-Off list will be created and then the students will called for Interview.||
|JEST score of 90 percentile and above|
|M.E./M.Tech. degree through GATE score with 60%|
How to Apply:
- Eligible contestants, who want to grab this job opening, may apply by downloading the application form and Hall Ticket i.e. available on the official website www.igcar.gov.in.
- The participants must visit the website and select the ‘Recruitment’ option from the left side of the webpage and press the ‘PDF’ link for the appropriate job.
- Aspirants must fill the application form in prescribed format with the desired information and affix the recent passport size photograph.
- At the end of an application form, applicants must attach the photocopies of all the documents and closed in an envelope.
- The envelope, superscribed with the name ““JRF, Advt. No. 01/2015”, and sends it by post at the address mentioned below on or before the last date.
The Assistant Administrative Officer [R],
Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research,
Kalpakkam – 603 102 Tamil Nadu
|Last date of receipt of application form||29th May 2015|
|Announcement of Shortlisted candidates for Written Test in IGCAR website||05th June 2015|
|Written Test Date||14th June 2015|
|Interview dates||Last Week of June|
|Date of Joining||03rd Week of July|
Note: You may fetch the other details through the Official Notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On