An advertisement regarding IGCAR Recruitment 2015 has been published by Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research, Kalpakkam. IGCAR application forms are invited from capable and talented job hunters for filling up the scientific assistant, stipendiary trainee category and other posts. Candidates who consider themselves eligible may apply for IGCAR Recruitment 2015 by filling and sending application form on or before closing date that is 20th November 2015.
|Post Name||Scientific Assistant, Stipendiary Trainee Category|
|No of Vacancies||13|
|Last Date to Apply||20th NOVEMBER 2015|
To get more relevant details about IGCAR Recruitment 2015 you may go through this page that is created by team of recruitmentresult.com. Interested aspirants should apply as soon as possible.
|Stipendiary Trainee Category – II|
|Scientific Assistant-||Diploma in Architecture / Architectural Assistantship (Three years after SSC) with minimum 60% marks|
|Stipendiary Trainee Category – II||
|Stipendiary Trainee Category – II||First year of Training||Rs. 6200/= per month|
|Second year of Training||Rs. 7200/= per month|
|Technician-B (With or without advance increments)||Rs. 16,920|
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Scientific Assistant-||Between 18 to 30 years|
|Stipendiary Trainee Category – II||Between 18 to 22 years|
Selection of participants will be done on basis of written Examination, Trade Test and Personal Interview.
How to Apply for IGCAR Recruitment:
- Those aspirants who want to apply must go through official website that is www.igcar.gov.in
- After that go to the recruitment tab and fill online application form properly, must attach required documents / certificates with the form and should submit it within given time period
- No other means / mode of application shall be accepted
- A valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID should be kept active till the declaration of results
- IGCAR will send Hall Tickets for Written Examination, Interview Call Letters, Other Memos etc. to the registered / given e-mail ID only. No correspondence will be sent through post/courier.
- After submitting of online application the candidate should forward the printout of the application generated by the system with the unique registration number through online along with the following supporting documents in support of the claims made in online application. The hard copy of the application should be signed in the space provided.
- one passport size photograph on the space provided duly signed
- Self-attested xerox copy for proof for Date of birth
- Self-attested xerox copy of certificates in support of Educational qualification and technical qualification.
- copy of Community Certificate in the prescribed format
- Copy of Disability Certificate issued by Competent Medical Authorities.
- copy of Discharge Certificate from Armed Forces in case of Ex-Servicemen
- Persons working under the Central/State Govt./Public Sector Undertakings should submit their applications through proper channel.
- An application shall be treated as submitted only if duly signed hard copy of the online application is received to below mentioned address:
Assistant Administrative Officer (R),
Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research, Kalpakkam – 603 102
Last Date to Apply: 20th November 2015
Note: To get more relevant details about IGCAR Recruitment 2015 you may check this Official Notification
Something That You Should Put An Eye On