Apply Now for IGCAR Recruitment 2019! Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research has released a Notification for Upcoming 205+ Officer/Young Professional & Other posts. Candidates must check eligibility conditions and apply for IGCAR Recruitment 2019 before Last date. Apart from it, you may check IGCAR Result of Lab Assistant, UDC, Steno, Plant Operator also from that has been declared now.
Latest Update On 20-02-2019
IGCAR Admit Card For Group A and B has been released
Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research has released IGCAR Admit Card for Group A, B, C Posts. Candidates who are going to appear in written examination can download IGCAR Hall Ticket from given link:
Latest Update On 18-02-2019!!!
IGCAR Recruitment Advt No 03/ 2018 Exam Schedule (Released):
Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research has released IGCAR Exam Schedule for Batch 1 and Batch 2 against Advt No 03/ 2018. IGCAR Exam is scheduled to be held on 02-03-2019, 03-03-2019 and 10-03-2019 to fill up 248 vacant Posts.
Those applicants who had submitted the application form till last date that is 17-06-2018 may download the IGCAR Advt No 03/ 2018 Admit Card from 19-02-2019 onwards. Marks scored in written examination will be used for shortlisting the candidates for Interview.
Hit below provided direct official link to download IGCAR Advt No 03/ 2018 Exam Schedule 2019 PDF. Stay connected with this page to get latest updates about IGCAR Admit Card 2019, Result from.
IGCAR Recruitment 2019 Overview
|Organization name||Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research|
|Post name||Technical Officer, Scientific Officer & other/ Young Professional|
|Number of Vacancy||249|
|Last date to apply||Updating Soon|
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
IGCAR Vacancy Details:
- Technical Officer, Scientific Officer & other-248
- Young Professional-01
Qualification Required for IGCAR Jobs:
- Technical Officer Posts: E/B.Tech or B.Arch in respective discipline from any govt recognized university or institution.
- Scientific Assistant: Diploma in relevant subject with the minimum of 4 years of Experience can apply for this post.
- Stipendiary Trainee Category: Diploma in Engineering or B.Sc in Chemistry or Physics with the minimum of 60% academic Excellence.
- Technician: 10th or ITI with 04 years of relevant work experience.
- UDC: Any Degree with 50% marks as aggregate
- Stenographer: Passed 10th or its equivalent with 50% marks as aggregate. Must have a speed of 80 words paper minute in English Stenography and 30 words per minute in English.
Get Here: Latest Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Age Criteria for IGCAR Vacancies:
- Technical Officer: 26 Years
- Scientific Assistant: 30 Years
- Technician: 27 Years
- Stipendiary Trainee: 24 Years
- Stipendiary Trainee Category – II: 22 Yrs
- UDC: 25 Years
- Stenographer Grade – III: 28 Years
- For Technical Officer: Rs.56,000/-
- For Scientific Assistant: Rs.44,900/-
- Technician – C: Rs.25,500/-
- Technician B: 21,700/-
- For Stenographer Grade- III: Rs.25,500/-
- Upper Division Clerk: 25,500/-
You Can Also: Upcoming Government Jobs
GCAR Notification 2019 for Assistant Professor Application Fee
The Application Fee for IGCAR Vacancies can be given below
|For Technical Offer||Rs.300/-|
|Stipendiary Trainee Category- I||Rs.200/-|
|Stipendiary Trainee Category-II||Rs.100/-|
|Upper Division Clerk||Rs.100/-|
Selection of the aspirants will be made on the basis of their performance in the Written test and Interview.
Steps to apply for IGCAR Recruitment 2019
- First of all candidates have to visit the official website of Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research that is www.igcar.gov.in
- After that hit on Recruitment link in top menu bar
- Select appropriate vacancy Link and choose “apply online “
- After that fill the IGCAR Recruitment Online Application Form carefully
- Also make payment of application fee through proper channel
- Hit on submit option and take hard copy of it
To Get Detailed Information- Check Official Link
|Post Name||Close Date|
|Technical Officer, Scientific Officer & other||Updating Soon|
|Young Professional||Updating Soon|
Check Also–Employment News This Week Highlights
Go through this Official Link to grab rest details of IGCAR Recruitment 2019. Subscribe to our free mail services also to get latest mails directly in your mail box.
Latest Recruitment On 20-02-2019
- KVS Recruitment 2019 – Walk-In Date: 22-02-2019, 27-02-2019 and 28-02-2019
- NYKS Recruitment 2019 – Last Date: 16-03-2019
- TSTRANSCO Recruitment 2019 – Last Date: 28-02-2019
- Hindustan Copper Recruitment 2019 – Walk-In Date: 11-03-2019, 18-03-2019 & 25-03-2019
- ERNET India Recruitment 2019 – Last Date: 07-04-2019