IGCAR Recruitment 2014
- Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research, Kalpakkam has publicized an advertisement about IGCAR Recruitment 2014 and offers 50 vacancy for Junior Research Fellowships.
- Job seekers should grab this opportunity and apply for IGCAR JRF 2014 by filling application form before 2-5-2014 to work under its projects.
- Below you can see the details regarding IGCAR Recruitment 2014 such as qualification, applying process and selection process commended by the troupe of recruitmentresult.com
Name of Organization:
Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research, Kalpakkam
Name of Post:
Junior Research Fellow
No of Vacancy:
Areas of Research Projects:
- Chemical Sciences
- Physical Sciences
- Engineering Sciences
Aspirants should have done Bachelors/Masters Degree in relevant discipline with minimum 60% marks from University/Institute.
- Applicants should not be less than 28 years as on 1-7-2014
- 5 years relaxation for SC/St, 3 years for OBC and 10 years for physically challenged aspirants.
Selected candidates will get stipend of Rs 16,000/- per month.
Selection will be based on-
- Written Test
Centers for Test:
Candidates shortlisted for interview will get to and fro second class railway fare from their normal place of residence as per rules.
How to Apply?
- Willing aspirants should visit the official website www.igcar.gov.in
- Go to Recruitment and download application form and Hall ticket form from official notification.
- Fill the forms in an appropriate manner.
- Paste recent passport size photo in provided space.
- Aspirants should send both form duly filled with all the relevant documents in an envelope super scribing ?JRF, Advt. No. 01/2014? with Discipline and send it to below address through Registered/Speed post of Indian Postal Service.
?The Assistant Administrative Officer [R]
Indira Gandhi Centre For Atomic Research,
- Last Date for Application receipt: 2 May 2014
- Written Test: 25 May 2014
- Interview: 9-14 June 2014
Note: For more details you can go to Official Notification.
IGCAR Recruitment 2014
Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR), Kalpakkam has strewed a notification as IGCAR Recruitment 2014 to fill various vacancies with engrossed candidates. Job hunters who are fascinated by this advertisement may apply before the end date.
The chance has come prepare aspirants must prepare themselves and apply for this recruitment before 21st April, 2014.
Whole information about this recruitment has depicted in the beneath module by the group of recruitmentresult.com, kindly go through the entire section once.
Name of the Association
Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR), Kalpakkam
- Motor Mechanic Vehicle
- Mechanic Diesel
- Programming and System Administration Assistant
- Medical Lab Tech. (Radiology)
- Medical Lab Tech. (Pathology)
Total no. of vacancies
Post & vacancy Details:
|Motor Mechanic Vehicle||05|
|Programming and System Administration Assistant||03|
|Medical Lab Tech. (Radiology)||01|
|Medical Lab Tech. (Pathology)||01|
Aspirants must have completed 10th/ 12th in the related discipline and must have ITI certificate of two years duration in the relevant trade as per the post applied.
- Candidate?s age should not be less than 16 years as on 1st January, 2014.
- Relaxation on age will be applied as per the norms of the government.
|Electrician||Rs. 2, 800/-|
|Motor Mechanic Vehicle|
|Mechanic Diesel||Rs. 2, 400/-|
|Programming and System Administration Assistant||Rs. 2, 100/-|
|Medical Lab Tech. (Radiology)|
|Medical Lab Tech. (Pathology)|
Mode of Selection
Hiring will be made on the following basis:
- Trade Test/ Viva Voce Test
|Interview Questions and Answers||Complete Details|
|How to dress for an interview||Complete Details|
- Fascinated contenders may apply by filling an application form in the prefix manner.
- Enclose all the mandatory enclosures along with a form.
- Send it at the below mentioned postal address before the deadline.
General Services Organisation,
Department of Atomic Energy,
Kalpakkam ? 603 102,
End date to receipt an application form along with the documentations is 21st April, 2014.
Dear visitors to get more details visit the Official Notification.