IGCAR Recruitment 2018
Apply Now for IGCAR Recruitment 2018 !!! Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research is inviting online applications from young and talented candidates to employ them at the 50 vacancies of Teacher for Hindi/Sanskrit/Music Subjects.
Applicants who want to ensure their eligibility for IGCAR Recruitment 2018 they can visit to the official website of the Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research and after that fill IGCAR Online Application Form on or before 10-08-2018.
Vital contents on this page:
Grab IGCAR Recruitment 2018 for 50 Teacher Vacancies
After completing Online Application Process, candidates have to send the hard copy of system generated IGCAR Online Application Form on or before 20-08-2018. Written test and skill Test for selection of candidates will be held on 07 and 08-09-2018 and 08 to 13-10-2018.
Candidates who are seeking for further details of IGCAR Recruitment 2018-19 they can go through below section of this page which is well structured by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization name||Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research|
|Number of Vacancy||50|
|Last date to apply online||10-08-2018|
|Last date to send hard copy||20-08-2018.|
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
IGCAR Vacancy Details:
|Post Code||Post name||Number of Vacancy|
|37||Art Education Teacher||02|
|40||TGT (Physical & Health Education) (Female)||04|
|06||Primary Teacher (Music)||06|
Qualification Required for IGCAR Jobs:
Candidates who are going to apply for Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research recruitment shall possess Secondary/Senior Secondary/ Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field from recognized university or institute.
Get Here: Latest Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Age Criteria for IGCAR Vacancies:
|Post Code||Post name||Age limitations|
|32||TGT (Hindi/Sanskrit)||35 years|
|37||Art Education Teacher|
|40||TGT (Physical & Health Education) (Female)|
|05||Primary Teacher||30 years|
|06||Primary Teacher (Music)|
Relaxation in age to reserved categories will be as follows:
- SC/ST candidates – 5 years
- Other Backward Classes [Non Creamy Layer (NCL)] candidates – 3 years
- Women candidates – 10 years
- AEES regular employees -5 years
- Employees in Central Government – 5 years
- PWD: SC/ST – 15 years, OBC (NCL) – 13 years and UR – 10
- Ex-Servicemen and Commissioned Officers who have rendered at least five years military service are granted age relaxation of 5 years
Candidates who will be selected for IGCAR Teaching vacancy shall be able to receive impressive amount of salary as offered by the organization.
You Can Also: Get Latest Teaching Jobs
Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs.750/- through online mode by payment option given in the Online Application Portal. No application Fee is required to be paid by Women/SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen candidates.
Selection of candidates for IGCAR Recruitment shall be done on the basis of their performance in written examination followed by skill Test. Written Test will be held on 07 and 08-09-2018 and skill test to be held on 08 to 13-10-2018. Test Centers are (1) Mumbai, (2) Hyderabad (3) Indore and (4) Jamshedpur.
Check Here: Techniques To Prepare for Written Exam
Steps to apply for IGCAR Recruitment 2018
- First of all candidates have to visit the official website of Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research that is www.igcar.gov.in
- After that hit on Recruitment link in top menu bar
- The hit on “Recruitment of Teachers in AEES” link among various IGCAR Recruitment Notifications
- Now read IGCAR Recruitment 2018 Notification carefully and ensure your eligibility
- If you satisfy eligibility norms then go to aees.mahaonline.gov.in website
- Then hit on “Apply online for various teaching posts in AEES (advertisement reference : AEES 02/2018), Online application start date: 21/07/2018 and Online application Closing date 10/08/2018” link
- After that fill the IGCAR Recruitment Online Application Form carefully
- Also make payment of application fee through proper channel
- Hit on submit option and take hard copy of it
- After that attach Xerox of relevant documents stated below along with your recent passport size photograph
- Enclose it in an envelope and super scribe it with “Application to the post for…”
- At last send it at below stated postal address before the last date.
Download Here>>IGCAR Recruitment Notification
Hit Here To Apply Online>>IGCAR Recruitment
Required documents at the time of sending Application Form:
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Year-wise/Semester-wise Marks Certificates/Grade Cardsalong with transcripts concerned of all examinations passed
- Pass Certificate/ Degree Certificate or Provisional in case original is not issued
- Caste certificate
- Caste Validity Certificate wherever applicable, Valid Non-Creamy Layer Certificate wherever applicable, Physical Disability Certificate
- Proof of deputation in case of TGT (Physical & Health Education)
- NCC and Sports certificates
- Proof of service in uniform in case of ex-servicemen
- Experience certificate etc. as applicable
Check Official Notification
|Last date to apply online||10-08-2018|
|Last date to send hard copy||20-08-2018|
|Written Test Date||07 and 08-09-2018|
|Skill Test Date||08 to 13-10-2018|
Go through this Official Link to grab rest details of IGCAR Recruitment 2018-19. Subscribe to our free mail services also to get latest mails directly in your mail box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Latest Recruitments||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|