Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research Kalpakkam has disseminated a Job Advertisement related to IGCAR Recruitment. The Centre wishes to hire passionate and self-driven aspirants for Asst and Officer Posts. Keen and eligible contenders who wish to enhance their career in an organization must apply through proper channel. Appliers should read the entire details before applying for IGCAR Recruitment 2015.
|Name Of Posts||Technical Officer and Project Assistant|
|No. Of Vacancies||06|
|Last Date Of Receipt Of Application||10th July 2015|
Talented aspirants may acquire the complete details in concern to IGCAR Recruitment 2015 Advertisement such as qualification, age limitation, and applying process etc, which is furnished below by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
IGCAR Vacancy 2015 details:
Job hunters who wish to apply must have completed B.Arch/ B.E. / B.Tech/Diploma in concerned discipline from a recognized University/Institute.
- Contenders should have an age limit of 18 to 35 years to apply for Technical Officer Position as on the last date of submitting Applications.
- Age of an applier should not exceed 30 years as on 30th June 2015 for Project Assistant Position.
- Age relaxation will be given to reserved candidates as per Govt. norms.
Aspirants have to pay Rs.50/- as an Application Fee through a crossed Demand Draft on any scheduled banks drawn in favour of Accounts Officer, GSO, Kalpakkam payable at Kalpakkam. Women candidates, SC candidates, PWD and dependents of Defence personnel and Ex-servicemen contenders are exempted from fee payment.
Remuneration of IGCAR Recruitment 2015:
- For Sr.no. 1 Post: Rs.50238/-
- For Sr.no. 2 Post: Rs.15,000/-
Selection of entitled contenders is based on performance in written examination/ Interview/Practical test as per the post applied for.
How to apply for IGCAR Recruitment?
- The Application in the prescribed format preferably typewritten on A4 size paper should be submitted in an envelope superscribed with advertisement number and name of post applied for.
- Completed applications along with photo copies of relevant credentials (if required) should be forwarded to an address stated below before the last date.
|Post name||Address to send Application|
|Technical Officer||Administrative Officer – III, Department Of Atomic Energy, General Services Organisation, Kalpakkam, Kancheepuram District, Tamil Nadu – 603 102|
|Project Assistant||Assistant Administrative Officer Recruitment Section Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research Kalpakkam – 603 102.|
Last Date of Receipt Of Application: 10th July 2015
Note: Check the following Official Links to get more details:
Something That You Should Put An Eye On