A job notification in regard of IGCAR Recruitment has been publicized by Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research, Kalpakkam. Job seekers are invited to fill up 108 vacancies of Trade Apprentices post. Those who are interested against IGCAR Recruitment 2015 may submit prescribed application form on or before end date that is shaped below. Shortlisted aspirants will be called for interview.
|Post Name||Trade Apprentices|
|No of Vacancies||108|
|Last Date to Apply||06th August 2015|
To get more relevant details about IGCAR Vacancy you may go through this page that is created by team of recruitmentresult.com. Interested aspirants should apply as soon as possible.
|Welder (G& E)||10|
|Mechanic R & A/C||05|
Aspirants who want to apply must have passed 10th std. examination under 10+2 system of board or its equivalent with two years ITI Certificate in the relevant trade.
Selected job hunters will get impressive salary per month from Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research, Kalpakkam.
Age of appliers must not exceed from 22 years as on 06th August 2015. Relaxation in age for SC/ ST candidates is provided up to 5 years and 3 years for OBC candidates.
Applicants don’t need to pay any fee in favour of organization.
Selection of participants will be done on basis of their performance in interview. The date and venue of interview will be informed through call letter.
How to Apply for IGCAR Recruitment:
- Those aspirants who want to apply must submit application in prescribed format that is available at official site that is www.igcar.ernet.in.
- Application should be type written in proper format on a foolscap paper that includes all information.
- Application should be forwarded along with pass port size photo and attested copies of certificates and testimonials.
- Complete application should reach at below given address on or before end date that is shaped below.
- Application received after last date that is 06th August 2015 will not be accepted by organization.
The Assistant Administrative Officer (R),
Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research,
Department of Atomic Energy,
Kalpakkam, Tamilnadu – 603102
Last Date to Apply: 06th August 2015
Note: To get more relevant details about IGCAR Recruitment 2015 you may check this Official Notification .
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research, Kalpakkam has unfolded an advertisement related to IGCAR Recruitment. Qualified job hunters are invited by the organization for filling up the vacancies of Trade Apprentices Posts in various trades. Job hunters who are looking for job in government sector and have desire to do a work with this organization can apply against IGCAR Recruitment 2015. Candidates who are willing to apply for these current openings in government sector can forward application form prior to last date, specified below.
|No. Of Vacancies||23|
|Last Date Of Sending Application Form||31st August 2015|
Interested aspirants can obtain complete information in concern to IGCAR Recruitment such as essential qualification, age limitation, mode of selection and applying process etc, from this page which is furnished by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
IGCAR Recruitment Details:
|Sr. No.||Position Name||No. Of Vacancies|
|4||Medical Lab Technician||Radiology||01|
|6||Ref & AC Mechanic||02|
|10||Programming And System Administration Assistant||03|
Applicants, who want to apply against IGCAR vacancy, should have passed 10th/12th standard with science as one of the subjects or its equivalent and must have ITI/trade certificate in relevant trade as per the post you want to apply.
- Candidate’s age limit should not be less than 16 years and not more than 22 years as on 31st July 2015.
- Relaxation of 5 and 3 years is available for SC and OBC applicants.
Standard of Physical Fitness:
- Height: 137 cms
- Weight: 45 Kgs
- Chest Measurement: Expansion should not be less than 3.8 cms (irrespective of size of chest).
|Position Name||Stipend (per month)|
|Diesel||1st year: Rs.6700/-, 2nd year: Rs.7550/-|
|Medical Lab Technician||Rs.5600/-|
|Ref & AC Mechanic||Rs.7200/-|
|Plumber||1st year: Rs.6400/-, 2nd year: Rs.7200/-|
|Programming And System Administration Assistant|
Selection Procedure for IGCAR Recruitment 2015:
Assortment of applying contenders will be made on the basis of:
- Written Test
- Trade Test
- Viva Voce Test
Process Of Apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates who are going to apply, have to visit on official web portal that is www.igcar.ernet.in
- After that, hit on “recruitment” option given on the home page.
- Then, choose “PDF” which is given in front of ‘Advertisement No. GSO/03/2015’.
- Read complete details can applicants who fulfill all criteria must apply and download the format of application form.
- Now, candidates are required to prepare application as per the format preferably typewritten on A4 size paper (size 29 cms X 21 cms).
- Envelope should be super scribed as “Application for Engagement of Trade Apprentices – (Name of Trade) Against Advertisement No. – GSO/03/2015”.
- At last, send application as per the Performa along with 2 passport size photograph, attested photocopies of all testimonials such as Educational qualification, Technical qualification, Employment Exchange Registered Card, Date of Birth, caste certificate etc to the below represented address.
General Services Organisation,
Department of Atomic Energy,
Kalpakkam – 603 102, Kancheepuram District
- Last date of receipt of application: 31st August 2015
- Date Of Interview/Trade Test (tentatively): September/October, 2015
Note: To obtain more details regarding IGCAR Recruitment, you may go through this Official Advertisement.