Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research also known as IGCAR has recently broadcasted a notification as IGCAR Recruitment for all those candidates who are searching jobs in government sector. This time, Organization is hiring the talented aspirants for the posts of Junior Research Fellowships and Technical Officer. Eligible contenders can apply for IGCAR Recruitment 2016 by filling online application form before the last date.
Job hunters who want to clutch this opportunity can fill IGCAR application form before the last date that is 06th June 2016 and 17th June 2016. You can get entire details about IGCAR jobs like how to apply etc. through this page written by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of Organization||Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research|
|No. of vacancies||47|
|Last date to apply||06th June 2016 and 17th June 2016|
- Junior Research Fellowships – 40 posts
- Technical Officer – 7 posts
Qualification Required and Salary Details
|Name of the posts||Qualification||Salary|
|Junior Research Fellowships||
||Rs. 25,000/- to Rs.32,000/- per year|
|Technical Officer||B.E./B.Tech. in Civil Engineering / Chemical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering with minimum 60% mark.||Rs.21000 in the Pay Band Rs.15600 to Rs.39100 + Grade Pay of Rs.5400.|
Check More Job Options:-
For Junior Research Fellowships:
- Candidates must have their age below 28 years of age as on 7th June 2016.
- Relaxation of 3 years is applicable for Other Backward Class applicants, 5 years for SC/ST aspirants and 10 years for Physically Challenged contenders.
For Technical Officer:
- Job seekers applying for the above posts must have their age less than 26 years.
- Relaxation is applicable in the following way:
- Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes: 5 years
- Other Backward Class: 3 years
- Disabled person: 10 years
- Ex-Servicemen: as per government rules
Selection of the candidates for the both posts will be on the basis of written examination followed up by the personal interview conducted by the selection panel of the organization.
|Tips & Tricks to prepare for Written Exam||Get Details|
|Interview Preparation Tips||Get Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||Get Details|
How to Apply For IGCAR Recruitment:
- First go to official website of Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research that is
- Now hit “Recruitment” tab on home page.
- Select “PDF” of the posts for which you are applying.
- Read all information carefully and come back to the previous page.
- Choose “[Hit here] to apply online” link of the required post.
- Select “To Apply Online, hit here” Link.
- Fill the post for which you are applying.
- On new page read all the information carefully and select “Press here to start application” link.
- Application form will be displayed to you, fill it carefully and correctly.
- Upload a scanned recent size photograph on application form.
- Recheck application form and finally hit “Submit” button.
- Take a hard copy of the application form for future use.
Also Check:- Procedure To Fill Online Form
|Name of the posts||Last date for the receipt of application form||Date of written examination||Date of interview|
|Junior Research Fellowships||6th June 2016||12th June 2016||04th to 11th July 2016|
|Technical Officer||17th June 2016||-||-|
For more details about IGCAR Recruitment 2016 you can see official notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|