Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research, Kalpakkam has published an advertisement no. Advt. 03/2018 for IGCAR Recruitment. Interested candidates can apply for 248 vacant places for Stipendiary Trainee & Other Posts now through online mode.
Latest 248 IGCAR vacancies- Updated on- 28-05-2018
Candidates, after going through the above mentioned advertisement, if they meet the entire required qualifications can go further to fill their form for IGCAR Recruitment 2018 for any of the mentioned posts through this page on or before the last date that is 17-06-2018.
This Page Contains:
Direct Link to Apply Online Available Here!!!
Applicants who are wishing to apply for IGCAR Kalpakkam Recruitment will get selected by going through some rounds as decided by the recruitment committee of the organization and will get an attractive pay per month if they get selected.
Aspirants must apply for IGCAR Recruitment 2018 by following the steps mentioned below on this page; which is well tailored by the dedicated team of recruitmentresult.com.
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
IGCAR Vacancy Details:
|Name of Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Technical Officer/C (Agriculture, Civil, Safety)||04|
|Scientific Assistant/C (Agriculture, Civil, Safety)||13|
|Stipendiary Trainee Category – I||83|
|Stipendiary Trainee Category –II||114|
|Upper Division Clerk||07|
What Qualification is needed for IGCAR Vacancies?
Candidates, who are going to apply for IGCAR Kalpakkam Recruitment248 Vacancies for Group A, B, C, they must have degree of Graduation/ Post Graduation/ Diploma in concerned stream from recognized university and institute with good academic records.
Applicants, applying for IGCAR Recruitment for Group A, B, C, their minimum age should be 18 year and maximum age limits must be as following:
03 years relaxation will be given to OBC candidates, 05 years relaxation will be given to SC/ST candidates and 10 years relaxation will be given to candidates with PWD category.
Selected candidates for appointment on Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research, Kalpakkam Vacancies will get an impressive and satisfying amount of salary as mentioned in notification.
Selection of candidates for IGCAR recruitment, will made on the basis of their performances in written examination and personal interview, which will be conducted by the selection panel as on the specified dates.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
IGCAR Exam Pattern:
The process for selection of Stipendiary Trainee in IGCAR Recruitment includes 3 stages which are mentioned below:
- Preliminary test
- Advanced test
- Skill test
Exam consists of 50 questions which will be in the form of Multiple Choice Questions which will be of 3 marks each.
Exam pattern for prelims and advanced test is provided below:
|Subject Names||Total Questions||Total Marks||Exam Duration|
Upper Division Clerk selection procedure includes following levels:
- General Knowledge
- General English
- General Intelligence and Reasoning
- Quantitative Aptitude ( Arithmetic)
|Level||Subject Names||No of Questions||Marks|
|Quantitative Aptitude ( Arithmetic)|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning|
|Level-II||English language and Comprehension||–||–|
This examination includes 100 multiple choice questions for 3 marks each. 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
Application fee for IGCAR Recruitment
To apply for IGCAR Jobs, candidates have to pay application fee as following:
|Job Profile||Amount of fee|
|Technical Officer/ C||Rs.300/-|
|Scientific Assistant/ C||Rs.200/-|
|Stipendiary Trainee Category -I||Rs.100/-|
|Stipendiary Trainee Category -II||Rs.100/|
|Upper Division Clerk||Rs.100/|
How to apply for IGCAR Recruitment 2018?
Applicants can apply for Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research, Kalpakkam Recruitment by following the steps mentioned below:
- First of all you have to visit official portal of organization that is www.igcar.gov.in to apply for IGCAR Recruitment.
- Now you are required to select “Recruitment” tab, located in menu bar at the top of home page.
- On the next page you will see various links but you have to hit on “PDF” link, available in front of “Technical Officer, Scientific Assistant, Stipendiary Trainee Category-I, Technician, Stipendiary Trainee Category-II and Administrative Posts” link.
- By hitting the link said above you will get a PDF file having all the details about job, you must read all the details very carefully.
- Afterwards go back to the last page and hit on an appropriate link related to IGCAR Apply Online.
- Now you have to fill IGCAR Online Application form in correct manner and hit on “Submit” button.
- At last you should take a print out of filled application form of IGCAR Recruitment for future use.
Download PDF- IGCAR Recruitment Notification
Documents Required for Verification:
- original certificates along with one set of photo copy (duly attested)
- print out of online application form
- admit card
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Caste Certificate
- Medical Certificate in case of PWD
- No Objection Certificate if in regular employment
- Discharge certificate in case Of Ex-Service Man
Last date to apply online: 17-06-2018
Applicants need to visit the Official Link to get rest details of IGCAR Recruitment 2018. Candidates may also leave their query in the comment box provided below.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|