Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research, Kalpakkam has released a jobs notification regarding IGCAR Recruitment 2016. Organization invites applications from willing and eligible candidates to apply online for filling up 09 Stipendiary Trainee Posts. Wiling contenders, who want to grab this job opening, may apply for IGCAR Jobs as soon as possible.
Candidates need to fill the application form through online mode from official site. Aspirants may need to follow below provided steps to submit application form against IGCAR Advertisement. You can get the entire details of IGCAR Recruitment 2016 from this page which is well organized by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of Organization||IGCAR Kalpakkam|
|Closing Date for Submission of Online Application Form||15th July 2016|
|Post Name||Name of Trade / Discipline||Vacancies|
|Stipendiary Trainee||Draughtsman (Civil)||01|
|Refrigeration & Air-condition Mechanic||02|
- Candidates must have completed SSC or HSC with minimum 60% marks (in aggregate) both with Science and Maths from well recognized Board.
- Candidates must have Trade Certificate of not less than 1 year duration in respective trade (Draughtsman (Civil) / Electrician / Plumber / Fitter/ Refrigeration & Air-condition Mechanic).
Check More Job Options:-
Age of applying candidates should not be less than 18 years and not more than 22 years as on the last date for submission of online application. The relaxation in upper age limit will be as per extant orders issued by the Government of India as on the closing date for receipt of application.
Stipendiary Trainees Category-II will have to undergo a training of two years’ duration.
- First year of Training: Rs. 6200/- per month
- Second year of Training: Rs. 7200/- per month
Mode of Appointment:
- Selection of candidates will be done on basis of their performance in Written Examination and Trade Test.
- The written examination shall be in Maths, Physics, Chemistry of Xth level and the respective trades of ITI level in the form of an objective type paper.
- Only those candidates who qualify in the written examination will be called for trade test.
Tips & Tricks to prepare for Written Exam: Get Details
Process to fill IGCAR Online Application Form:
- Candidates are required to visit the official website of that is www.igcar.ernet.in
- On home page of official site go to “Recruitment” section and hit the link.
- On home page follow “Advertisement No.07/2016” and select “[Hit here] to apply online” link of the required post.
- Select “To Apply Online, hit here” Link.
- On new page read all the information carefully and select “Press here to start application” link.
- Application form will be displayed to you, fill the online application form carefully and correctly without any mistakes.
- Upload a scanned recent size photograph on application form (if required).
- Recheck application form and finally hit “Submit” button.
- Take a hard copy of the application form and bring it at the time of trade test.
Also Check: - Procedure to Fill Online Form
Closing Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 15th July 2016
Candidates may check Official Notification for more details regarding IGCAR Recruitment 2016.
IGCAR Recruitment 2016 Advt – Check Here
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best Career Opportunities|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Best State Government Jobs||Sarkari Exam Result|
|Online Quiz For Competitive Exams||Latest Recruitments|