Students searching admission to UG or PG are informed that IGNOU Admission is open by Indira Gandhi National Open University. University offers a variety of UG, PG and other courses in dissimilar fields and also conducts entrance exams for admissions in different courses. So students, who are willing to get admission in January session, may apply by submitting application form against this notification before the last date which is shown below. Contenders, who have required eligibility criteria for IGNOU Admission 2016, may go through this page and follow below mentioned guidelines to submit application form.
|Announcement Type||IGNOU Admission|
|Courses Offered||UG / PG And Other Programs|
|Last Date To Apply||Provided Below|
Contenders, who are willing to get admission in reputed university, may get whole information about IGNOU Admission 2016 such as required education, applying process, admission process and other important details etc from this page which is created for your convenience by team of recruitmentresult.com.
Indira Gandhi National Open University was set up in the year of 1985 with a plan to convey education by means of distance and open education. Presently, this university serves up education to more than 3 lakhs students in India and other countries through 21 schools of studies, 67 regional centers, approx 2,677 learner support center and 29 overseas partner institutions. The university also conducts entrance namely IGNOU OPENMAT entrance exam that is organizing for providing admission in management courses and it also organizes a variety of exam such as B.Ed. Entrance Exam, M.Ed. Entrance Exam and B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam etc.
To Check Best Career Options:- Press Here
|Master’s Degree Programmes|
|M.Com (Master of Commerce)||-|
|MLIS (Master of Library and Information Science)|
|M.Sc.||Dietetics and Food Services Management|
|MCA (Master of Computer Applications) etc||-|
|Bachelor’s Degree Programmes|
|BSW (Bachelor Of Social Work)||-|
|BCA (Bachelor Of Computer Application)||-|
|BTS (Bachelor Of Tourism Studies)||-|
|BPP (Bachelor Of Preparatory Programme)||-|
|BLIS (Bachelor Of Library and Information Science)||-|
|PG Diploma Courses|
|PG Diploma In||
|PG Certificate and Other Certificate Courses|
|Advanced Certificate||Power Distribution Management and Information Security|
Check This Useful Section of IGNOU
- For Master’s Degree Course: Students, who are seeking admission in any Post Graduation degree programs, must have graduation degree in relevant discipline from a recognized university.
- For Bachelor’s Degree Course: Aspirants should have passed 12th standard or its equivalent from a repudiated board.
- For Diploma & Other Courses: Candidates must have possesses 12th standard from recognized board or BPP (under IGNOU / ODL mode) and 10th pass can enroll simultaneously for the BPP and Diploma Programme.
Applicants should need to pay required application fee that is mention in official notification and fee will be deposited either through online or offline mode only.
Also Check:- IGNOU Prospectus
Contender’s admission in relevant programs will be done through their merit list or followed by other process of admission.
Process to Apply:
Students, who are fulfilling the above eligibility criteria, may apply by submitting application form before the last date and may follow below provided steps:
- First of all, applicants may need to buy the IGNOU Prospectus from regional center by paying the requisite fee (mention in official notification).
- After that, candidates may also visit official website of Indira Gandhi National Open University that is www.ignou.ac.in to download prospectus.
- Application form should be written in prescribed format and should be submitted along with all essential documents related to previous qualification.
- Filled admission form should be submitted at address mentioned in your prospectus on or before end date should be reached.
Check Also:- Procedure To Fill Online Form
|Admissions Will Starts From||Third week of October 2016|
|Last Date To Submit The Admission Form||Last week of December 2016|
|End Date To Submit The Admission Form With Late Fee||Second week of January 2017|
To acquire more information about IGNOU Admission, candidates may need to visit this Official Link and you may also stay connected with us on our web portal by bookmark this page using control+d for fetching latest updates about IGNOU Admission 2016 on your instant access.