IGNOU B.Ed Admission 2015
- Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) is ready to give the opportunity to the student to take the admission in B.Ed course through an Entrance Exam, for this IGNOU B.Ed Admission 2015 Application Form notification is going to be issued by the University.
- Interested applicants who want to avail this opportunity may need to fill IGNOU Application Form before the last date. All the information related to IGNOU Entrance Exam Date is provided to you by our team members of recruitmentresult.com.
IGNOU B.Ed Admission Form 2015 Details
Name of the Courses:
- Masters Degree Programme
- Bachelors Degree Programme
- Post-Graduate Programme
- PG Diploma & Certificate
- Appreciation Course on Environment
Who can apply for IGNOU University 2015?
Interested candidates must pass class 12th in relevant discipline for Bachelor degree in Education (B. Ed) Programme form any affiliated School / college / Institute.
- Appliers need to submit the application fee of Rs. 1000/- at counter and Rs. 1050/- by post).
- Fee should be deposit in the form of Demand Draft in favour of IGNOU and payable at the city of the Regional Centre opted.
All the students need to clear the Entrance Examination.
How to apply for IGNOU Admission 2015?
Candidates who wish to apply can get the prospects from Regional centers by paying a particular fee their after fill the application form properly and send it to the given address:
Student Registration Division,
Indira Gandhi National Open University,
New Delhi 110 068”
Remember: Applicants may also download the prospectus from the official website that is www.ignou.ac.in.
Date of submission of Application Form: In the month of July 2015 (Tentatively)
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|IGNOU Assignments||IGNOU Diploma Courses|
|IGNOU Distance Education||IGNOU Date Sheet|
|IGNOU Prospectus||IGNOU Books Download Online|
|IGNOU Counselling||IGNOU Sample Papers|
|IGNOU Grade Card||IGNOU Openmat|
Note: Get full details from this given Official Notification.