IGNOU Admission Form
To get admission in IGNOU UG/PG/Diploma Courses, students need to fill the IGNOU Admission Form first. The Indira Gandhi National Open University has fixed the last date of submitting the IGNOU Admission Form 2018 which is provided below.
The Indira Gandhi National Open University has started the IGNOU Admission Process for July Session, so willing candidates can submit their Certificate/PG Diploma application form before the last date through online mode.
|Latest Updated: |
IGNOU Admission Apply Online Last Date Has Been Extended!!!
Online Admission is still open for July 2018 Session because the last date has been extended again. Those applicants who want to get admission in UG/PG/Diploma Courses can apply for IGNOU Notification on or before the new last date that is
Last date for fresh admissions for all Master, Bachelor, Diploma, Certificate in Korean Language and Culture, Certificate in Japanese Language and Post Graduate Certificate in Acupuncture programmes is
Hit Here To Check: IGNOU Admission Last Date
About IGNOU 2018 Admission!!
Indira Gandhi National Open University is one of the prominent institute providing academic programs at the undergraduate, postgraduate, Certificate and diploma level. Applicants may apply for IGNOU Admission 2018 after checking eligibility terms.
To get the other details about the IGNOU Admission Form 2018–19, candidates need to go through the below mentioned section of this page which is well maintained by the team member of recruitmentresult.com
Check Now: Best Career Opportunities
IGNOU Admission Form
IGNOU Courses Offered:
Bachelor’s Degrees Programmes:
- Bachelor of Science (BSc)
- Bachelor of Arts (BA)
- BA (Tourism Studies)
- Bachelor of Commerce (BCom)
- Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA)
- Bachelor of Library & Information Science (BLIS)
- Bachelor of Social Work (BSW)
Masters Degree Course:
- MA, Master of Tourism and Travel Management (MTTM)
- Master of Commerce (M.Com)
- Master of Computer Applications (MCA)
- Master of Library and Information Science (MLIS)
- MSc (Dietetics and Food Services Management)
- MA (Translation Studies)
- sc (Counselling and Family Therapy)
- MA (Adult Education)
- MA (Women’s and Gender Studies
Check Now: IGNOU University Courses
IGNOU Courses Offered:
|PG Diploma Courses|
|PG Certificate and Other Certificate Courses|
|Power Distribution Management and Information Security|
More Details On: IGNOU Diploma Courses
IGNOU Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates who are going to fill IGNOU Admission Form 2018 must possess below stated qualification or its equivalent from a well recognized institute or university with good academic record
IGNOU UG Admission: A person with 10+2 qualification is eligible for IGNOU UG admission. Non 10+2 candidates who have completed Bachelors Preparatory Programme (BPP) of the University are also eligible for admission.
IGNOU PG Admission: Bachelor’s degree in any discipline, with or without a degree in education from a recognized University.
IGNOU PG Diploma Admission: Candidates must hold graduation degree in relevant discipline
IGNOU Certificate Courses Admission: 10th pass in a relevant discipline or an equivalent grade from recognized institution. This is basic eligibility requirement but there is a specific eligibility requirement (10 + 2) according to the choice of subject.
IGNOU Admission Age Limit:
- Candidates who are going to fill Indira Gandhi National Open University Admission Form must have attained minimum 18 years of age and maximum age as per the norms of the university.
- Upper age relaxation will be given to the reserved category candidates applying for IGNOU July Session Admission
Read Here: IGNOU Prospectus
IGNOU Admission Form Fees:
- Those, who are filling IGNOU Online Admission Form have to pay Rs. 200/- as application fee through online mode and Rs. 250/- through Demand Draft.
- Students can pay the IGNOU application fee by using their Debit Card (Master/Visa/Rupay)/ Credit Card (Master/Visa)/ Internet Banking and ATM card (PNB).
- Cost of the Prospectus: Rs. 750/- (add Rs. 50/- for getting by post).
- Late Fees: Rs. 500 to Rs. 1000 (As per official announcement)
- The scheme of fee exemption to the SC/ST students would also be effective in July, 2018 admission cycle for all academic programmes at Certificate level.
Check Now: IGNOU Fee Structure
IGNOU Admission Procedure:
As stated in the IGNOU Admission notification, admission will be granted to the candidates into various certificate, diploma and degree programmes on the basis of IGNOU merit list.
Check Here: IGNOU Syllabus
Procedure To Fill The IGNOU Admission Form 2018:
With the help of below provided some simple steps, candidates can fill the Indira Gandhi National Open University Admission form 2018:
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Indira Gandhi National Open University that is ignou.ac.in
- On the home page of the official web portal, you have to hit on “Register Online” tab given in the menu bar
- A drop down list will appear on your screen and you have to hit “Fresh Admission” link IGNOU for IGNOU Admission Form 2018
- New user has to hit on “register you” tab and fill the IGNOU Register Form
- After successful IGNOU Register, you have to hit on “login” tab and fill the asked details
- A new page will appear on your screen and you have to select “APPLICANT LOGIN” section given at the right side of the page
- If you are already registered then you have to hit on “IGNOU Login” tab and fill the application form
- IGNOU Admission Form 2018 will appear on your screen and you have to fill the application form with all the asked details
- Also you have to upload scanned copies of the required documents along with recent passport size photograph and signature
- At last, you have to hit on “Submit” tab and also take a print out of the IGNOU online Admission Form for further usage
Get Here: IGNOU Admission Form 2018
Required Documents for IGNOU Registration 2018:
All the below mentioned Scanned Copies of Relevant Documents are required for IGNOU online Registration 2018:
- Photograph (less than 100 KB)
- Signature (less than 100 KB)
- Age Proof
- Educational Qualification (less than 400 KB)
- Experience Certificate (if any) (less than 400 KB)
- Category Certificate, if SC/ST/OBC (less than 400 KB)
- BPL Certificate, if Below Poverty Line (less than 400 KB)
How to Do? IGNOU Registration
IGNOU Admission last Date:
- IGNOU Admission Form last Date for UG Courses:
- IGNOU Admission Form last Date for PG/Diploma Courses:
Candidates who want to attain more information regarding the IGNOU Admission Form 2018–19 are suggested to visit the Official Link of the Indira Gandhi National Open University.
Also you are suggested to bookmark our web portal by pressing CTRL+D or like this page on face book and Google Plus to get all the latest updates regarding IGNOU July Session Admission 2018 time to time.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On