Indira Gandhi National Open University has opened the IGNOU Admission for those candidates, who want to take admission in UG/PG Courses for the academic cycle commencing from January 2016. Students, who are seeking admission in reputed university, can apply against this notification and must submit the admission form before the last date should be reached. We’re shortly bringing latest information related to IGNOU Admission 2016 on this page so the candidates decided to get admission to the same courses in next year may stay connected with us on our web portal.
|Announcement Type||IGNOU Admission|
|Last Date To Submit Admission Form||Check Below|
Eligible students who want to continue their studies with this well known university can apply submitting IGNOU Application Form on or earlier than last date. Candidates may acquire more information about IGNOU Admission 2016 such as qualification, application fee, process to apply online, important dates etc through this page of recruitmentresult.com.
|Sr. No.||Program Name||Description|
|1||Master’s Degree Programmes||MA|
|3||MCA (Master Of Computer Application)|
|4||MLIS (Master Of Library and Information Science)|
|6||MSW (Master Of Social Work) etc|
|7||Bachelor’s Degree Programmes||B.Sc|
|9||BSW (Bachelor Of Social Work)|
|10||BCA (Bachelor Of Computer Application)|
|11||BTS (Bachelor Of Tourism Studies)|
|12||BPP (Bachelor Of Preparatory Programme)|
|13||BLIS (Bachelor Of Library and Information Science)|
|16||Diploma & Certificate||-|
- For Master’s Degree Course: Contenders, who want to take admission in any Post Graduation degree course, must have possessed graduate degree in relevant discipline from a recognized university.
- For Bachelor’s Degree Course: Candidates must have passed 12th standard or its equivalent from a repudiated board.
- For Diploma Courses: Students should have possesses 12th standard from recognized board or BPP (under IGNOU / ODL mode) and 10th pass can enroll simultaneously for the BPP and Diploma Programme.
- Students are required to pay Rs. 200/- (Cash payment) to buy Prospectus.
- Or Applicants may also send demand draft of Rs. 250/- in favour of ‘IGNOU’, payable at Chennai to get prospectus by post.
Aspirants’ classification for particular courses will be made through their merit list or followed by other process of admission.
Process to Apply for IGNOU Admission:
- Contenders may obtain IGNOU Prospectus from regional center by paying Rs. 200/- or by post from the given address by sending a DD of Rs. 250/- in favour of ‘IGNOU’, payable at Chennai.
- Candidates may also visit official website of Indira Gandhi National Open University that is www.ignou.ac.in to download prospectus.
- Application form should be written in prescribed format and should be submitted along with all essential documents related to previous qualification.
- Filled admission form should be submitted at address mentioned below on or before end date should be reached.
Indira Gandhi National Open University
Regional Centre – Chennai, G.R. Complex,
III Floor, No. 407-408, Anna Salai, Nandanam, Chennai – 35
- Last Date To Submit Application Form Without Late Fee: 30th November 2015
- Closing Date To Submit Application Form With Late Fee Of Rs. 300/-: 21st December 2015
Students can get detailed information about IGNOU Admission from this Official Link. To get information in concern of IGNOU Admission 2016 you may go through our web portal or stay connected with us.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|IGNOU Distance Education||IGNOU Date Sheet|
|IGNOU Counselling||IGNOU Sample Papers|
|IGNOU Grade Card||IGNOU Openmat|