IGNOU Admission Form
Indira Gandhi National Open University has released a notification to inform candidates regarding IGNOU Admission Form for the academic year 2017 – 2018. Those candidates who want to get admission to Research Degree Programmes for PhD/ M.Phil July Session, they need to fill the online application form. Candidates may get the admission to PhD/ M.Phil through Entrance Test at National Level. The Entrance Test will be held on 20-08-2017 (Sunday).
This Page Includes:
Candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria are required to fill the application form from official site through online mode and submit it on or before the last date that is 31-07-2017 (Monday). You may get the complete details regarding IGNOU Admission Form 2018 such as important dates etc from the below section of this page which is written by team of recruitmentresult.com
IGNOU Admission Form
IGNOU Admission Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates applying for IGNOU M.Phil., must possess Master’s Degree from a University recognized by UGC in the relevant discipline with at least 55% marks [50% marks in the case of SC, ST and OBC (Non-creamy Layer)/ Differently-Abled and other categories of candidates as per the decision of UGC from time to time, or for those who had obtained their Master’s Degree priorto19th September, 1991].
- Applying candidates should possess Master’s Degree from a University recognized by UGC in the relevant discipline with at least 55% marks [50%marks in the case of SC, ST and OBC (Non-creamy Layer)/Differently-Abled and other categories of candidates as per the decision of UGC from time to time, or for those who had obtained their Master’s Degree prior to19th September, 1991].
- Candidates holding M.Phil., degree (along with course work and dissertation both) or those candidates who have cleared NET (conducted by UGC/CSIR/ICAR) or any other equivalent examination will be exempted from appearing in the Entrance Test.
- Those who have not cleared NET/any other equivalent examination or not holding M.Phil., Degree will be required to appear in the Entrance Test.
Read Here: How To Get A Ph.D Degree ?
Applying candidates will have to submit an Application fee of Rs. 1,000/- which is non-refundable under any circumstances. Reservation of seats as per Government of India rules will apply.
Stage 1: Entrance Test:
- Entrance Test is going to be held on 20-08-2017 (Sunday) at National Level in select examination centers across the country
- The list of candidates who will be required to appear for the Entrance Test will be displayed on IGNOU website, www.ignou.ac.in.
- IGNOU Admission Hall Tickets of Entrance Test will also be displayed on IGNOU website. Candidates are required to download and print the same to appear in the Entrance Test.
- Candidates are required to bring with them an original identity proof having photograph, such as Aadhar Card, Voter ID Card, Driving License, Passport and ID card issued by Govt. Agencies.
- Those who secure at least 50% marks in the entrance test (45% marks in case of SC/ST/PH) will be shortlisted for the interview in order of merit subject to the maximum limit of five times of the available seats. Entrance Test shall be qualifying in nature.
Stage 2: Interview/ Presentation
- Participated candidates who will be short-listed in the Entrance Test will be called for interview/presentation of Synopsis before the Discipline specific Doctoral Research Committee.
- Those candidates exempted from appearing in the Entrance Test will also be called for interview/presentation of Synopsis before the Discipline specific Doctoral Research Committee.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
Process to fill IGNOU Admission Form 2017:
Step-1 Visit Official Site
- Candidates have to visit to the official site of University that is ignou.ac.in
- After visiting home page press on “Admission Notification for July 2017 Session” link.
- After that follow “Admission to M Phil/ Ph D July 2017” and hit on “English” or “Hindi” link according to your comfortability.
Step – 2: Fill details
- Once you read complete details follow “Register Online” tab visible at the top in menu bar.
- A drop- down list will be opened you need to press on “Online Admission” option.
- Then follow “New User” and hit on “Register Yourself”
- Now you are required to fill complete details in accurate manner.
- If you are “Existing User” then press on “Existing User” tab and log with correct details.
New Users can Apply: Press Here
Existing Users can Login: Press Here
Step-3 Upload Documents
- Now you are required to upload scanned documents images and other according to the requirement.
- You must upload relevant documents/ images according to the correct format.
Step-4 Fee Payment and Submission
- After completing all the procedure, candidates have to pay the application fee through proper payment mode.
- Press on the suitable link after filling all details.
- Keep the printout of the Application Form for further use.
- Finally submit it within given period of time.
To Apply Online Directly: Press Here
If you forgot your user name and password Follow the below given links:
Forgot Your User Name? Press Here
Forgot Password? Press Here
Schedule for the IGNOU MPhil PhD Admission 2017 is given below.
|Online Application available from||Ongoing|
|Last date for submitting Application form||31-07-2017|
|Date of Entrance test||20-08-2017|
|Tentative date of Result||22-09-2017|
List of City Codes for Entrance Test:
For more details regarding IGNOU Admission Form 2017 – 2018 candidates may check this Official Link.
IGNOU Admission Form
Fill IGNOU Admission Form before last date!! Students having desire to get admission in various Undergraduate and post graduate Courses Offered by IGNOU can submit their Online Application Form. Candidates who want to take admission in July Session Admission, IGNOU can fill up the Registration form by visiting Homepage. Candidates have to submit their application form before the last date i.e. 5/07/2017 for Certificate Programmes and 31/07/2017 for all other Programmes and also they need to appear in interviews and written examination which will be scheduled to provide admissions. So aspirants who want to take admission in IGNOU have to register through IGNOU Admission Form 2017.
Content On This Page:
Indira Gandhi National Open University is a prestigious university which is basically a distance learning national university provides admission undergraduate, postgraduate & many other courses in the field of Science, Arts, Commerce & many more. Candidates can check the complete eligibility criteria for getting admission in various IGNOU under graduate courses through this page.
Candidates who are going to apply for IGNOU UG / PG July Session, they are informed that the IGNOU Registration forms are available now. Interested candidates must check the complete details of Delhi University IGNOU Admissions Forms 2017 – 2018 Notification before applying. To know further information related to Indira Gandhi National Open University Admissions, you may scroll down this page which is well provided for your ease by the group members of recruitmentresult.com
IGNOU Admission Form
|Organization Name||Indira Gandhi National Open University|
|Last Date To Submit Admission Form||Mentioned Below|
Courses Offered By IGNOU:
|Master’s Degree Programmes|
Extension & Development Studies
Gandhi and Peace Studies
|M.Com (Master of Commerce)||–|
|MLIS (Master of Library and Information Science)|
|M.Sc.||Dietetics and Food Services Management|
|MCA (Master of Computer Applications) etc||–|
|Bachelor’s Degree Programmes|
Botany and Zoology
|BSW (Bachelor Of Social Work)||–|
|BCA (Bachelor Of Computer Application)||–|
|BTS (Bachelor Of Tourism Studies)||–|
|BPP (Bachelor Of Preparatory Programme)||–|
|BLIS (Bachelor Of Library and Information Science)||–|
|Diploma In||Early Childhood Care and Education|
Nutrition & Health Education
Creative Writing in English etc
|PG Diploma Courses|
|PG Diploma In||Library Automation and Networking|
Gandhi & Peace Studies
International Business Operation
|PG Certificate and Other Certificate Courses|
|Advanced Certificate||Power Distribution Management and Information Security|
|PG Certificate||Extension & Development Studies|
|Certificate||Indigenous Art Practices|
Performing Arts- Theatre Arts Hindustani Music
Visual Arts-Painting etc
More Details On: IGNOU University Courses
- For Master’s Degree Course: Applicants those who want take admission in any Post Graduation degree programs, must have graduation degree in relevant discipline from a recognized university.
- For Bachelor’s Degree Course: Aspirants should have passed 12th standard or its equivalent from a repudiated board.
- For Diploma & Other Courses: Candidates must have possesses 12th standard from recognized board or BPP (under IGNOU / ODL mode) and 10th pass can enroll simultaneously for the BPP and Diploma Programme.
Applicants should need to pay required application fee that is mention in official notification and fee will be deposited either through online or offline mode only.
IGNOU Admission Process:
Contender’s admission in relevant programs will be done through their merit list or followed by other process of admission.
Read Here: IGNOU Prospectus
|Programme Code||Programme Name||SAARC Fee||Non-SAARC Fee Per Year|
|Bachelor’s Degree Programmes|
|BA||Bachelor Of Arts||Rs. 7000 Per Year||$ 500 Per Year|
|BCA||Bachelor Of Computer Applications||Rs. 12000 Per Sem||$ 1000 Per Sem|
|BCOM||Bachelor Of Commerce||Rs. 7000 Per Year||$ 500 Per Year|
|B.Ed||Bachelor Of Education||Rs. 15000 Per Year||$ 1500 Per Year|
|BLIS||Bachelor Of Library And Information Science||$ 1000 Per Year|
|BPP||Bachelor’s Preparatory Programme||Rs. 2500 Per Year||$ 200 Per Year|
|BSC||Bachelor Of Science||Rs. 10000 Per Year||$ 750 Per Year|
|BSCN(PB)||B.Sc. Nursing (Post Basic)||Rs. 25000 Per Year||$ 2000 Per Year|
|BSW||Bachelor Of Social Work||Rs. 7000 Per Year||$ 500 Per Year|
|BTCM||Bachelor Of Technology In Civil (Construction Management)||Rs. 40000 Per Year||$ 2500 Per Year|
|BCOM(F&A)||Bachelor Of Commerce (Finance & Accountancy)||Rs. 10000 Per Year||$ 600 Per Year|
|BTS||Bachelor Of Arts (Tourism Studies)||Rs. 7000 Per Year||$ 500 Per Year|
|BTWRE||Bachelor Of Technology In Civil (Water Resource Engineering)||Rs. 40000 Per Year||$ 2500 Per Year|
|BHM||Bachelor Of Science (Hosp. And Hotel Admn)||Rs. 10000 Per Year||$ 750 Per Year|
|Master’s Degree Programmes|
|PH.D.||Doctor Of Philosophy||Rs. 10000 Per Year||$ 1000|
|MADE||Master Of Arts (Distance Education)||Rs. 6000 Per Year||$ 1000|
|MAH||Master Of Arts (History)||Rs. 11000 Per Year||$ 900|
|MARD||Master Of Arts (Rural Development)|
|MCA||Master Of Computer Applications||Rs. 11000 Per Year||$ 1000|
|MCOM||Master Of Commerce||Rs. 15000 Per Year||$ 900|
|MEC||Master Of Arts (Economics)||Rs. 11000|
|MED||Master Of Education||Rs. 36000||$ 2000|
|MEG||Master Of Arts (English||Rs. 11000||$ 900|
|MHD||Master Of Arts (Hindi)|
|MLIS||Master Of Library And Information Science||Rs. 23500||$1000|
|MBA||Master Of Business Administration||Rs. 3000||$ 250|
|MPA||Master Of Arts (Public Administration)||Rs. 11000||$ 900|
|MPS||Master Of Arts (Political Science)|
|MSO||Master Of Arts(Sociology)|
|MSW||Master Of Arts (Social Work)|
|MTM||Master Of Arts (Tourism Management)|
|MPP||Master Of Arts (Tourism Management)|
|MBF||Master Of Business Administration(Banking & Finance)||Rs. 3000||$ 250|
|MCOM(F&T)||Master Of Commerce (Finance & Taxation)||Rs. 11000||$ 1000|
Check Out: IGNOU Assignments
Process to Apply for IGNOU Admission Form:
Applicants those who need to get admission in Indira Gandhi National Open University may follow below mention steps:
- First of all candidates need to open official website of university that is www.ignou.ac.in
- Now move your cursor toward ‘Register Online’ tab which is located at the menu bar of the home page and after that from the drop down list select “Apply Online”.
- This will redirect you on new page, where new user who want admission in this university need to press “Register Yourself” which is presented at the right side od the page.
- Whereas, existing user need to press ‘Login’ tab as given in below image.
- Application form will appear, fill all details correctly and at last press “Submit” tab.
- Existing user need to choose “Login” option.
- Some details will be asked, candidates are requested to fill details like user name, password etc and at last press “Login”.
- Applicants may also visit official website of Indira Gandhi National Open University that is www.ignou.ac.in to download prospectus.
- Application form should be written in prescribed format and should be submitted along with all essential documents related to previous qualification.
IGNOU Admission Form 2017 – 2018:
New Users: Register Here
Already Register: Login Here
Prescribed size for documents:
- Scanned Photograph (less than 100 KB)
- Scanned Signature (less than 100 KB)
- Scanned copy of Age Proof.
- Scanned copy of relevant Educational Qualification (less than 400 KB)
- Scanned Copy of Experience Certificate (if any). (less than 400 KB)
- Scanned Copy of Category Certificate, if SC/ST/OBC. (less than 400 KB)
- Scanned Copy of BPL Certificate, if Below Poverty Line. (less than 400 KB)
IGNOU Admission Form 2017–2018 : Official Notification
Last Date To Submit The Admission Form:
- 05/07/2017 for Certificate Programmes
- 31/07/2017 for all other Programmes
To acquire more information about IGNOU Admission Form 2017, candidates may need to visit Official Link and you may also stay connected with us on our web portal by bookmark this page using control + D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|IGNOU Sample Papers||IGNOU Books Download Online|
|IGNOU Counselling||IGNOU Openmat|
|IGNOU Diploma Courses||IGNOU Scholarship|