Indira Gandhi National Open University has professed a notification in concern of IGNOU Admission. Students may get admission in various Under Graduate (UG) and Post Graduate (PG) Courses for the academic cycle commencing from July 2015.
University invites online application form through a notification as IGNOU Admission 2015 from those students who want to take admission in Master’s, Bachelor’s, Diploma and Certificate programmes, Phd programmes. Interested Candidates who want to continue their studies with this well known university can apply online by filling IGNOU Application Form on or earlier than last date.
Students who are interested may collect more details related to IGNOU Admission such as qualification, application fee, process to apply online, important dates etc through this page of recruitmentresult.com. Candidates who are planning to take admission in next year may also get details about IGNOU Admission 2016 shortly.
- Master’s Degree Programmes
- Bachelor’s Degree Programmes
- PG Diploma & Diploma Programmes
- Post Doctoral Certificates In Dialysis Medicine
A) For Master’s Degree Course: candidates who want to take admission in any master’s degree course must have possessed graduate degree in relevant discipline from a recognized university.
B) For Bachelor’s Degree Course: Students must have passed 12th standard or its equivalent from a repudiated board.
C) For Diploma Courses: candidates must have done
- 12th class
- BPP (under IGNOU/ODL mode)
- 10th pass can enroll simultaneously for the BPP and Diploma Programme
D) For Post Doctoral Certificates In Dialysis Medicine: The preference for admission will be given to the applicants having MD/DNB in Medicine or MD/ DNB in Paediatrics. However, if sufficient numbers of candidates do not apply, then candidates with relevant PG Medical qualification would be considered.
Candidates are required to pay Rs. 200/- to buy Prospectus. You may also send demand draft of Rs. 250/- in favour of ‘IGNOU’, New Delhi to get prospectus by post.
How to Apply For IGNOU Admission 2015:
- IGNOU Prospectus can be brought from regional center in person for Rs. 200/- or by post from the given address by sending a DD of Rs. 250/- in favour of ‘IGNOU’, New Delhi.
- Candidates may also visit official website of Indhra Gandhi National Open University that is www.ignou.ac.in ton download prospectus.
- Application form should be written in prescribed format and should be submitted along with all essential documents related to previous qualification.
- Application should be submitted at address mentioned below on or before end date that is 17th August 2015.
Student registration division
Indira Gandhi National Open University
Maidan Garhi, New Delhi- 110068
- Last date to submit application form: 17th August 2015
- Last date with late fee of Rs. 300/-: 31st August 2015
IGNOU also offers B.Com (A&F) and M.Com (F & T), B.Com (CA & A) and M.Com (BP & CG), B.Com (F & CA) and M.Com (MA & FS) in collaboration with the institute of charted accountant of India, institute of Company Secretaries of India and Institute of Accounts of India. For these courses prospectus fee is Rs. 750/-. Application should be submitted on or before last date as like mentioned above.
Note: You may check more details about IGNOU Admission 2015 from this Official Notification. To get information in concern of IGNOU Admission 2016 you may go through our web portal or stay connected with us.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|IGNOU Assignments||IGNOU Books Download Online|
|IGNOU Distance Education||IGNOU Date Sheet|
|IGNOU Counselling||IGNOU Sample Papers|
|IGNOU Grade Card||IGNOU Openmat|