Income Tax Department Recruitment
Applications are invited against Income Tax Department Recruitment from meritorious sportspersons fulfilling the eligibility criteria for appointment to 35 Posts of Inspector, Steno, MTS and Tax Assistant. Candidates can send their application form on or before the last date that is 31-03-2019 against Income Tax Department Jobs.
|Income Tax Department Recruitment Notification||Download PDF|
|Official Website||Press Here|
|Income Tax Department Syllabus||Get Details|
Overview of Income Tax Department Recruitment 2019:
- Association Name: Income Tax Department
- Posts Name: Inspector, Steno, MTS and Tax Assistant
- No of Posts: 35
- Process to Apply: Offline
- Last Date to Submit Application Form: 31-03-2019
- Last Date to Submit Application Form for Far Flung Areas: 15-04-2019
- Official Website: www.incometaxindia.gov.in
Income Tax Department Recruitment
Q1. Do You Know Available Income Tax Department Vacancies?
|Name of Posts||No of Vacancies|
|Income Tax Inspector||01|
|Total Income Tax Department Vacancy||35|
Q2. What Qualification is Required for Income Tax Department Notification?
- For Income Tax Department Inspector Recruitment: Contenders should possess Degree from a recognized University or equivalent
- For Income Tax Assistant Recruitment: Applicants must have possessed Graduate Degree in relevant discipline with good academic records.
- For Income Tax Department MTS Recruitment: Entrants must have passed 10th class or equivalent from a recognized board for Income Tax Department Advertisement.
- For Income Tax Stenographer Recruitment: 12th class pass or equivalent from a recognized board or university (ii) Dictation: 10 minutes@ 80 words Err minute (iii) Transcription: 50 words per minute (English) or 65 words.
Check Here: – Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Q3. What is Age Limit for ITD Recruitment?
- For Income Tax Inspector: Minimum age should be 18 Years and maximum age should be 30 Years.
- For Other Posts: Minimum age should be 18 Years and maximum age should be 27 Years.
Q4. Is There Any Fee Required?
No fee is required
Q5. What is Salary Structure?
|Name of Posts||Salary Structure|
|Income Tax Inspector||Rs. 9,300 – Rs. 34,800/- Per Month|
|Tax Assistant||Rs. 9,300 – Rs. 34,800/- Per Month|
|Multi-Tasking Staff||Rs. 5,200 – Rs. 20,200/- Per Month|
|Stenographer Grade-II||Rs. 5,200 – Rs. 20,200/- Per Month|
Q6. What is Income Tax Department 2019 Recruitment Process?
Subject to fulfilling of the qualification above, the applications shall be scrutinized and suitable candidates will be short listed for further selection procedure. For selection, the short listed candidate will be required to appear for interview and if further required, the players may be required to undergo Ground/Proficiency Test also.
Check Tips That Helps You to Qualify Interview Easily:-
Q7. How to Download Income Tax Department Application Form?
- Candidates are required to visit the official site i.e. is www.incometaxindia.gov.in
- On home page of official site go to “What’s New” section
- Hit the appropriate link related to Inspector, Steno, MTS and Tax Assistant.
- This will open the complete Income Tax Department Advertisement having further details
- Candidates have to read complete details carefully.
- Download the application form and fill it as per format with all necessary information.
- Attach photo copies of required documents / testimonials along with application.
- Keep it in an envelope and submit it to below mentioned address on or before the end date.
The Deputy Commissioner of Income-Tax (Hqrs.- Personnel),
Room No. 378A, C.R. Building, I.P. Estate. New Delhi-110 002
Find Here: More Jobs in Delhi
Income Tax Department Recruitment Advertisement 2019:
Income Tax Department wants to hire dedicated candidates for Posts of Inspector, Stenographer Grade-II, Multi-Tasking Staff and Tax Assistant through Income Tax Department Recruitment 2019.
Total 35 vacancies are available which will be filled by candidates against Income Tax Department 2019 Recruitment. Contenders who are interested and have required qualification can apply for Vacancy by submitting the application form against 31-03-2019.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Latest Private Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|