Income Tax Department Recruitment
Great News! 20750 Vacancies are available in Income Tax Department? So why you’re waiting for go & grab the opportunity and apply online for Income Tax Department Recruitment before the end date. Department is inviting applications from Meritorious applicants to fill up Inspector of Income Tax, AO Cadre Posts etc. Job seekers, who want to build their career with this department, can apply for Income Tax Department Recruitment 2017 by sending the application form through offline mode.
This Post Includes
Candidates who wish to join the department and meet the eligibility criteria of Income Tax Department Jobs may send their duly filled applications in proper manner till date of closing. To collect more information about Income Tax Department Recruitment 2017-2018 from this page that is well modified by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Before applying, must read entire details…
Income Tax Department Recruitment
|Organizing Body||Income Tax Department|
|No. of Vacancies||20750|
|Last Date to Apply||Check Below|
Income Tax Department Vacancy:
- Inspector of Income Tax
- Income Tax Officer
- Tax Assistant
- PS cadre
- AO Cadre
- Group “C”
- TA/ Steno Grade-II
- Notice Server/ LDC
- Executive Assistants
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)
Applicants must be 10th / 12th passed from recognized board or having degree or diploma in concerned stream such as Mathematics/ Statistics/ Science from a Government approved university or institution.
Avail Now: Latest Jobs By Qualification
- Job appliers’ age should not below 18 years and not more than 30 years.
- Relaxation criteria will be decided by organization for reserved category.
Shortlisted candidates will be paid attractive Pay Scale which is decided by the Income Tax Department of India.
|Posts Name||Pay Scale||With Gross Pay|
|Inspector of Income Tax||Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/-||Rs. 4,600/-|
|Tax Assistant||Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/-||Rs. 2,400/-|
|TA/ Steno Grade-II||Rs. 1,800/-|
|Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)|
|PS cadre||As Per Norms|
|Notice Server/ LDC|
|Income Tax Officer|
- Interested appliers who will be applying for stated post will be appointed based on their performance in the written test and Interview which will be conducted by the selection committee.
- No TA / DA are admissible for attending the written test or interview.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
Process to Apply for Income Tax Department Recruitment:
- Firstly, the candidates need to go through the official website that is www.incometaxindia.gov.in.
- Then, follow to the Notifications / Circulars links under tax laws and rules section and select suitable link of notification.
- Download the application for aforesaid posts available at official website, take a print of it and fill it properly in the prescribed format.
- Application complete in all respect accompanied with attested photocopy of documents in support of date of birth, educational qualification, sport eligibility certificates, caste certificate etc and latest colored photograph duly attested by gazette officer.
- All the above said documents with application must be enclosed in an envelope which is super scribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF …………………… and submit it to the following address as mention below on this page.
To The Asstt. Commissioner of Income-tax (Hqrs.-PersonneI) (Non-Gazetted),
Room No. 378, C.R. Building, I.P. Estate,
To Find Current Vacancies in Delhi:- Check Here
Important Date to Remember:
Last Date to Apply: Will Be Updated Soon
For getting detailed facts about Income Tax Department Recruitment 2017 – 2018 you may check this Official Link. Aspirants may also get the latest updates about this recruitment notification through this web page; you may also bookmark this page by pressing Ctrl+D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Latest Private Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|