Income Tax Department Recruitment
Income Tax Department has issued a job notification regarding Income Tax Department Recruitment. Income Tax Department, Government of India is looking for enthusiastic and active outstanding sportspersons for filling up 39 Inspector/MTS & Others Posts under sports quota. Job appliers, who are interested to grab job opportunity in government sector, can apply for Income Tax Department Recruitment 2016 and must submit prescribed application form before the last date which is 12th May 2016. Job appliers, who are going to apply for Income Tax Department Vacancy, may follow below provided instructions to send application form.
|Post Name||Inspector / MTS & Others|
|Last Date Of Receipt Of Application Form||12th May 2016|
Appliers may read remaining information about Income Tax Department Recruitment such as required qualification, age limit, selection process, pay scale, process to apply etc from below segment of this page which is organized by team of recruitmentresult.com.
Income Tax Department Recruitment
|Sr. No.||Posts Name||Sports Details (For Men / Women)||Total Vacancies|
|3||Stenographer Gr. – II||01|
You can Also Check:- Latest MTS Jobs
Aspirants, who are willing to grab declared posts at Income Tax Department Jobs, must be Participation in National/ International Level / University level tournaments conducted by Govt recognized Associations / Federation in games / sports listed above.
10000 Latest Government Vacancies:- Check Here
Age criteria for all category appliers and relaxation in age will be offered as per organization norms.
|Posts Name||Pay Scale||With Gross Pay|
|Inspector||Rs. 9300 – 34800/-||Rs. 4600/-|
|Tax Assistant||Rs. 5200 – 20200/-||Rs. 2400/-|
|Stenographer Gr. – II|
Job fighters will be getting classifieds on the basis of their performance in test or interview process which will be taken by selection committee of Income Tax Department.
Also Read:- Tips To Crack Interview
Process to Apply for Income Tax Department Recruitment:
Aspirants may follow below provided steps to submit prescribed application form before the last date should be reached.
- Appliers will have to visit official website of organization that is www.incometaxindia.gov.in.
- Then, follow to the ‘Notifications / Circulars’ links under ‘tax laws and rules’ section and select suitable link of notification.
- After that, download the application for aforesaid posts available at official website, and must read entire details very carefully.
- Must fill prescribed application form with required information and attach photocopy of documents in support of date of birth, educational qualification, sport eligibility certificates, caste certificate etc and latest colored photograph duly attested by gazette officer.
- At last, all the above said documents with application must be enclosed in an envelope which is super scribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF …………………… and submit it to the following address as mention below on this page.
To Income Tax Officer (HQ) (Admn),
Room No.13, Aayakar Bhavan, 12, Sadhu Vaswani Road,
Pune – 411 001
To Find More Jobs in Pune:- Visit Here
Important Date to Remember:
Last Date to Submit Application Form: 12th May 2016
Aspirants may go through Official Notification, stated below, to get complete information about Income Tax Department Recruitment 2016.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|