Indian Air Force Recruitment
Applications are invited for Indian Air Force Recruitment 2019 for the appointment to Group C (Painter) Civilian Jobs. As per the official Notice, candidates interested in applying for Indian Air Force Group C Civilian Post are required to submit their application via ordinary post only.
|Indian Air Force Recruitment 2019 Notification||Download PDF|
|Indian Air Force Official Website||Press Here|
Indian Air Force Notification 2019 Overview:
- Name of the Organization: Indian Air Force (IAF)
- Category: Indian Air Force Recruitment 2019
- Post Name: Group ‘C’ Civilian (Painter)
- Applying Process: Offline
- Last Date: Apply within 30 days
- Official Website: indianairforce.nic.in
Indian Air Force Recruitment
Indian Air Force Vacancy 2019:
Group ‘C’ Civilian- Painter Post
Are You Eligible to apply for Indian Air Force Jobs?
Essential Qualification for IAF Recruitment 2019:
Applicants should have passed Matriculation from recognized Board and possess ITI Certificate in the appropriate field or trade.
Limitation on Age:
Age of applicants should not be less than 18 years and not more than 25 years for Indian Air Force Group C Civilian Jobs. For Departmental employees, the maximum age limit has been set to 40 years.
You Can Also Get: Latest ITI Jobs
On Which Salary Candidates will Be Appointed against Indian Air Force Vacancies?
The Pay Scale for IAF Group C Civilian Painter Vacancies shall be decided as per Level –2 in pay matrix of 7thCPC (Erstwhile PB-1 with GP Rs.1900/-in terms of 6th CPC).
Is there any Fee Required?
No fee is required to apply for Indian Air Force Recruitment.
What is the Selection Process for IAF Jobs 2019?
- Appointment to Indian Air Force Job Vacancies shall be based on Written Test or Physical Test / Practical / Skill Test. No TA/ DA will be paid for attending the Recruitment Tests.
- Candidates appearing for the examination are required to carry a photo ID (Voter Card/ Aadhaar Card/ PAN Card/ Driving Licence/ Pass-port etc.) in original.
Grab Today: Latest 5000+ Defence Jobs
How to Apply for Indian Air Force Recruitment 2019?
- Applicants can prepare applications as per format given in official notification.
- Prepare application in A4 sheet mentioning name of applicant, age, qualification, email address etc.
- Attach photo copies of required documents and submit it to below provided address.
- No application will be received after due date.
- Indian Air Force Application Form without details / copies of certificate etc will be rejected summarily
- The application is to be accompanied with self-addressed envelope with appropriate postage stamp duty affixed.
Stn Cdr Air Force Station Digaru Assam
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
What Documents are required to be enclosed with the Indian Air Force Application Form?
- Proof of date of birth
- Educational qualification certificate
- Possessing of ITI Certificate
- Any other documents as required
- One Self-addressed envelope with stamp(s) of Rs.5/-. (Self-address should be typed or neatly hand written in English/Hindi)
- Applicants should prominently annotate his/her contact number (mobile or landline) on the application
What is the closing date to apply for Indian Air Force Job Openings?
Applications for IAF Group C Civilian Recruitment 2019 in prescribed format shall be accepted till 30 days from date of publication of this job advertisement.
Specific benefits for women employees:
- 180 days Maternity leave upto two children.
- 45 days leave for miscarriage including abortion.
- 730 days child care leave upto two children.
- 1000 P.M. special allowances to women with disability for child care for two years upto two children.
- Posting of Husband and wife at the same station.
- Special priority for working women in allotment of residential accommodation.
- Special dispensation for women officers of North East cadre.
- Change of cadre in case of marriage of all India services officers.
Check Here: Best State Government Jobs
Indian Air Force Group C Civilian Recruitment 2019:
To fill up Group C Civilian Painter Posts, Indian Air Force Recruitment Notification has been released on the official website @indianairforce.nic.in. Applications through offline mode are invited against Indian Air Force Vacancy from Matric and ITI passed candidates.
Applicants who are looking for Job in Government Sector can apply for Indian Air Force Group C Recruitment by submitting the form within 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in Employment News.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|