Indian Air Force Recruitment
New recruitment notification titled as Indian Air Force Recruitment has been professed by the authorities of Indian Air Force. The organization wants to hire young and dynamic candidates to fill 95 vacant posts of Superintendent and Store Keeper. So if you are one the one who wants to grab IAF Recruitment then you must apply for the same after ensuring IAF Vacancy Eligibility Criteria. Scroll down this page to get more details regarding Indian Air Force Recruitment 2017.
Highlights Of This Page:
Indian Air Force is inviting applications from promising and hard working candidates to capture the vacant Superintendent and Store Keeper Post. Candidates can visit the official website of organization and download the application form and then submit the same through speed or registered post before its closing date that is 11.09.2017. Candidates can go through this page to obtain more information regarding Indian Air Force Recruitment 2018 made by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Indian Air Force Recruitment
|Organization name||Indian Air Force|
|Post name||Superintendent and Store Keeper|
|Number of vacancy||95|
Indian Air Force Jobs Details:
|Name of the Positions||Number of Vacancies|
Qualification Requirement for IAF Jobs:
Job entrants who want to make their career in Indian Air Force Group C Vacancy they must possess 12th Class or equivalent/ graduate degree in relevant field from a recognized University or Institute.
Job Options For 12th Pass Students: Grab Today
- Age of those candidates who are going to apply for Indian Air force Group C Recruitment must be between 18-25 years.
- Age relaxation to reserved categories or PWD categories will be as per the norms of the Government of India.
Salary structure for Indian Air Force Jobs:
For Indian Air force Superintendent Recruitment 2017: [Level-4 in pay matrix of 7th CPC. (Erstwhile PB-1 with G.P. Rs. 2400/- in terms of 6th CPC)]
For Indian Air force Store Keeper Recruitment: [Level-2 in pay matrix of 7th CPC. (Erstwhile PB-1 with G.P. Rs. 1900/- in terms of 6th CPC)]
Check Here: Indian Air Force Salaries
Selection process for IAF Vacancies:
Candidates will get selected through written test followed by skill test/practical test going to be conducted by the managing authority of Indian Air Force. No TA/DA will get accepted from the candidate for attending the Test.
Get Detailed: Indian Air Force Syllabus
Procedure to Apply for Indian Air Force Recruitment:
Candidates should follow below provided steps to apply to fill Indian Air Force Application Form:
- First and foremost step of candidate is to visit the official website of organization that is www.indianairforce.nic.in
- After that navigate the home page and move your cursor to “Career in IAF” tab available in menu bar
- Now you have to choose the appropriate option from the drop down list
- On reaching new page search for the suitable post link and tap that link
- After that a new page will be opened containing the advertisement you just have to check IAF Eligibility Criteria
- If you are eligible for the said post then download the application form
- Then fill the required details and also attach Xerox copy of relevant documents along with recent passport size photograph
- After that put Indian Air force Group C Application form and documents in an envelope and super scribe “Application to the post for…”
- At last send the application form through speed or registered post at below provided postal address.
Director PC (AHC),
Air Headquarter, ‘J’
Block, New Delhi-110106
To Find Current Vacancies in Delhi:- Check Here
Last Date to send application form: 11.09.2017
Individuals who want to get detailed information regarding Indian Air Force Recruitment 2017–2018 shall go to this Official Link. Also subscribe to our free mail services or like our page on face book and Google+.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Get Latest Defence Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|