Indian Air Force Recruitment
A job advertisement regarding Indian Air Force Recruitment has been depicted by Indian Air Force. Regarding this IAF has invited applications from eligible Indian Citizens for recruitment against Group ‘C’ (Civilian) post of MTS. Aspirants, who wish to indicate their interest for said posts, may apply for Indian Air Force Recruitment 2017 by forwarding the prescribed application form by the due date.
This Page Includes:
Job Fighters, who are captivated to work under Indian Air Force, can quickly avail this chance against Indian Air Force Vacancy before the deadline that is well structured below. Individuals can get additional details concerning to this job opening, by scrolling down the page which is well prepared by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
Indian Air Force Recruitment
|Name of the Organization||Indian Air Force|
|Last date of Applying||Within 30 days|
Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)
Candidates who are willing to apply for MTS post must possess matriculation or equivalent qualification from recognized board.
Check Now: Latest 10th Pass Jobs
Salary Details for IAF Recruitment:
Selected applicants will be offered the suitable salary of Rs. 18,000/- (Level-1/ Index -1 as per 7th CPC pay matrix table) per month.
Get Here: Latest Defence Jobs
- Age of the willing candidates must be resided between 18 to 25 years as on last date of receipt of Application.
- Relaxation in upper age limit will be allowed to eligible categories of applicants as per norms.
Mode of Selection for IAF Jobs:
- Only those candidates whose application will be received in time and found eligible in all respect during scrutiny will be called for written test.
- Candidates qualifying the written test would be shortlisted and will be required to undergo through skill / practical / physical test commensurate with the requirements of the job / trade.
- Written examination for the post of MTS will consist of four papers of General Intelligence & Reasoning, Numerical Aptitude, General English and General Awareness.
- No TA / DA will be admissible to the candidates for appearing in test.
Must Go Through Below Given Articles:
Procedure to Apply for Indian Air Force Recruitment:
- Desirous aspirants are required to prepare an application in the format as prescribed and must be written in English by furnishing all mandatory details and affixing a recent passport size photograph in provided space.
- Application must be filled complete in all respect and self attested photo copies of essential particulars such as certificates supporting Date of Birth, Educational Qualification, Experience etc, caste certificate and self addressed / stamped envelopes of size 24×11 centimeters must be attached with application form.
- Envelope containing application should be super scribed as “Application for the post of ……………..”.
- A self-addressed envelope affixing Rs.5/- postage stamp to be attached along with the application.
- Applications are to be forwarded only through Ordinary Post. Application sent through Registered post / by Hand at Office gate / Speed Post / Courier will be rejected.
Also See: Indian Air Force Syllabus
Central Airmen Selection Board,
Brar Square, Delhi Cantt, New Delhi-110010
Check Now: More Jobs in Delhi
Last date for receipt of application: Within 30 days from publication of this advertisement
For getting more additional info related to Indian Air Force Recruitment 2017 by this Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Daily Job Updates||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|