Indian Air Force Recruitment
Indian Air Force Benevolent Association (IAFBA) has invited application forms to be filled by skilled candidates for Indian Air Force Recruitment. For the post of Assistant Manager and Junior Clerk aspirants can go through Indian Air Force Advertisement in detail.
Those, who are going to apply for IAFBA Recruitment, are advised to read the complete details given in Indian Air Force Notification. Those, who satisfy all the conditions, can apply through offline mode.
Highlights Of This Page
Apply For IAFBA Recruitment 2018 Advertisement
Aspirants can download Indian Air Force Application Form and fill it with accurate details in proper manner. Then, application forms must be submitted at below given address on or before the last date that is 22-10-2018.
Aspirants can apply for Indian Air Force Recruitment 2018–19 with the help of guidelines provided below on this page, which is well tailored by the team of project recruitmentresult.com
Indian Air Force Recruitment
Indian Air Force Vacancies:
|Post Name||No. Of Indian Air Force Vacancy|
|Assistant Manager (Accounts)||01|
|Junior Clerk (EDP)||01|
Qualification Needed For Indian Air Force Jobs:
Applying candidates for Indian Air Force Recruitment should the required qualification details that are given below post wise. Aspirants can check the details as per the post they are interested to apply.
- For Indian Air Force Assistant Manager (Accounts) Recruitment: Graduate in Commerce from a recognized University with minimum 60% marks. M.Com/PGDBM (Finance) from a recognized University/MBA (Finance) /CA (Inter)/CMA (Inter) / CS (Inter). 10 years of working experience in Accounts. Experience in handling Investment Portfolio.
- For Indian Air Force Junior Clerk (EDP) Recruitment:- Graduate (preferably B.Sc. Computer Science/BCA) with minimum 60% marks. Minimum 2 years course in Computing from a reputed institute. Minimum 2 years of working experience in Oracle. Experience is MS-Office. Basic knowledge of Computer hardware. Knowledge of Visual Basic and Crystal Reports. Knowledge of Web Designing (PHP, HTML & My SQL).
- For Indian Air Force Junior Clerk Recruitment: Graduate in any discipline (in English Medium) from a recognized University with minimum 60% marks. M.Com/PGDBM (Finance) from a recognized University/MBA (Finance) / CA (Inter)/ CMA (Inter)/CS (Inter). Computer Proficient in MS Office application (MS Word, MS Power-point and MS Excel) and having a minimum typing speed of 30 WPM. Preference will be given to those who have working knowledge in web designing/SQL programming
Grab Today: More Graduate Jobs
Age Limitation ForIndian Air Force Job Openings:
Age of applying candidates for IAFBA Recruitment should be as per the norms that are given below for all the post. Relaxation in age will also be given to reserve category aspirants as per the norms.
- For Indian Air Force Assistant Manager (Accounts) Jobs: Upto 35 Years
- For Indian Air Force Junior Clerk (EDP) Jobs: Upto28 Years
- For Indian Air Force Junior Clerk Jobs: Upto25 Years
Indian Air Force Recruitment Procedure:
Selection of candidates for IAFBA Jobs will be done on the basis of performance in written exam. Further, selected candidates will be called for personal interview round to screen eligible candidates.
Get Detailed: Indian Air Force Syllabus
Pay Scale ForIndian Air Force Job:
Selected candidates for IAFBA Recruitment 2018 will be offered pay scale as mentioned below for different posts. Other incentives and benefits may also be offered to recruited individual.
- For Indian Air Force Assistant Manager (Accounts) Vacancy: Rs. 30,000/- per month
- For Indian Air Force Junior Clerk Vacancy: Rs. 18,000/- per month
Way To Fill Indian Air Force Application Form:
- To apply for Indian Air Force Recruitment 2018 login to official website that is www.indianairforce.nic.in.
- Now, follow “News & Updates” section that is given in left bottom section of page.
- Under that, you need to press suitable link for IAFBA Recruitment 2018 Notification.
- By pressing suitable link, Indian Air Force Notification PDF will appear.
- Read the details given in Indian Air Force Advertisement and ensure the eligibility.
- Eligible candidates can further apply and prepare IAFBAApplication Form with complete details in proper format.
- Attach all required documents and certificates with it.
- Then, enclosed the application form in an envelope and super subscribe it as “The application form for the post of….” and send it at below given address.
IAFBA, AFGIS Bhawan,
Subroto Park, New Delhi – 110010
Find Here: More Jobs in Delhi
Last date of Receipt of Application: 22-10-2018
Aspirants should visit the Official Link to get rest details about Indian Air Force Recruitment 2018–19.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Get Latest Defence Jobs||Career in Airforce|
|IAF Admit Card||Indian Air Force Salaries|
|Indian Air Force Ranks||Indian Air Force Cut Off|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best State Government Jobs|