Indian Air Force Recruitment
Recently, Indian Air Force Recruitment 2019 Notification has been released to fill up Group ‘C’ Civilian Posts. 10th Passed Candidates can apply now for Indian Air Force Vacancy 2019 till last date that is 25-03-2019. Check Indian Air Force Group C Civilian Recruitment Details from below page.
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2019 Overview:
- Name of Association: Indian Air Force
- Post Name: Group ‘C’ Civilian (Cook)
- Last Date to Submit IAF Application Form: 25-03-2019
- Applying Process: Offline
- Official Website: nic.in
Indian Air Force Recruitment
Indian Air Force Vacancy Details:
Group ‘C’ Civilian- Cook: 01 Post
Are You Eligible for Indian Air Force Jobs?
Essential Qualification for Indian Air Force Recruitment:
Applicants should have passed Matriculation from recognized Board with a certificate or diploma in catering. They should have one year experience in the trade for Indian Air Force Group C Recruitment.
Limitation on Age:
Age of applicants should not be less than 18 years and not more than 28 years for IAF Recruitment.
Check Now: Latest Defence Jobs
On Which Salary Candidates will Be Appointed?
Selected candidates will get an impressive amount of salary as per Level-2, as per Pay Matrix 7th CPC.
|Indian Air Force Recruitment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Indian Air Force Official Website||Press Here|
Is there any Fee Required?
No fee is required for Indian Air Force Vacancies.
What is Indian Air Force 2019 Recruitment Process?
- Hiring will be on the basis of Written Examination. No TA/ DA will be paid for attending the Written Examination.
- The date/time and place of exam will be intimated by post to eligible candidates. Organization will not be responsible for any kind of postal delay.
How to Apply for Indian Air Force Advertisement?
- Applicants can prepare applications as per format given in official notification.
- Prepare application in A4 sheet mentioning name of applicant, age, qualification, email address etc.
- Attach photo copies of required documents and submit it to below provided address.
- No application will be received after due date.
- Indian Air Force Application Form without details / copies of certificate etc will be rejected summarily
- The application is to be accompanied with self-addressed envelope with appropriate postage stamp duty affixed.
The Stn Cdr, AFStn Kasauli, Himachal Pradesh
Find Out: Jobs in Himachal Pradesh
Specific benefits for women employees:
- 180 days Maternity leave upto two children.
- 45 days leave for miscarriage including abortion.
- 730 days child care leave upto two children.
- 1000 P.M. special allowances to women with disability for child care for two years upto two children.
- Posting of Husband and wife at the same station.
- Special priority for working women in allotment of residential accommodation.
- Special dispensation for women officers of North East cadre.
- Change of cadre in case of marriage of all India services officers.
Grab More: Upcoming Government Jobs
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2019 Details:
To fill up Group C Civilian Posts, Indian Air Force Recruitment Notification has been released online at its official website. Applications through offline mode are invited against Indian Air Force Notification from willing candidates.
Applicants who are looking for Job in Government Sector can apply for Indian Air Force Group C Recruitment by submitting the form within 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in Employment News i.e. 25 March 2019.
Latest Recruitment Updates
- HQ Eastern Command Recruitment 2019 Apply For Messenger, Cook Posts
- Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2019 Soldier/Sepoy Pharma Bharti Schedule
- Controller of Defence Accounts Recruitment 2019 Attendant & Other CDA Jobs
- Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2019 Executive Branch Jan 2020 Course
- Indian Navy Recruitment 2019-20 Officers In Executive Branch – Apply Online
- MES Recruitment 2019 | Librarian/Asst Professor/Office Assistant & Other
- NCB Recruitment 2019 Special Public Prosecutor Posts narcoticsindia.nic.in
- Goa Police Recruitment 2019-20 (Upcoming Constable/SI/Driver) Bharti