Indian Airforce Recruitment 2014
Indian Air force has broadcasted an advertisement of Indian Air force Recruitment 2014 for various vacancies. Eligible job hunters may apply by filling the application form.
Interested candidates those who want to make their career in Government department of Indian Air force may apply on or before the last date.
To grab more details regarding Indian Air force Recruitment 2014 you may go through the mentioned given advertisement which is represented by the team of recruitmentresult.com
Indian Air force
Detail Information of Various Vacancies in Indian Air force
|Post name||No. of posts|
|Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)||04|
Job fighter must hold degree or equivalent from recognized University/ Institute.
- One Year of experience as Watchman or Lascar or Gestener Operator.
- Six months experience in the Trade for the post of Cook.
- Contender age should exist in between 18 Years to 25 Years.
- Relaxation in age will be given to the reserved category as per Government norms
Mode of Selection:
Candidates will be selected based on initial screening which will be based on Written Examination of 10th standard level.
Selected job hunter will get good amount of salary of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/ with Grade pay of Rs. Rs. 1,800/- to Rs. 2400/-
How to apply?
- Candidates those who are eligible and want to apply for the above mentioned posts may apply by filling the application form in Prescribed format
- Contenders are requested to fill the form very carefully with all essential details along with attested photocopies of testimonials by Gazetted Officer.
- Job hunter must clearly super-scribed as “Application for the Post of —-” written on the top of the envelope containing the application.
The Air Officer Commanding,
Air Force Station,
New Delhi – 110 003”
Last Date of Submission of Application: Within 30 days from publication of this advertisement in Employment News.
Note: For more updated details you may check Official Website.
IAF Recruitment 2014
- Applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up various posts of MTS/Asst. Storekeeper. Applicants who are interested may apply for IAF Recruitment 2014.
- Job seekers who are looking for these jobs, they must read the notification and should check their eligibility.
- Willing aspirants can apply by filling the application in prescribed format. Selected candidates will get the good pay band as per the organization rules.
- More relevant information regarding this post such as Qualification and how to apply are mentioned on this page by recruitmentresult.com
Name of the Organization:
Indian Air Force
Total No. of Vacancies:
Post and Vacancies Details:
|Post Name||Total No. of Vacancies|
Job hunters who are applying for these posts, they must have passed 10th or equivalent from reputed Board/Institution.
The age limitation of the applicants should be in between 18-25 years. Relaxation in age will be applied as per the Government norms.
- For Assistant Storekeeper, CMTD, and Cook: Rs.5200-20200/- with Grade pay of Rs. 1900/-
- For Safaiwala and MTS: Rs. 5200-20200/- along with GP of Rs. 1800/-
How to Apply?
Applicants are required to fill the application form in the prescribed manner available at the official website www.indianairforce.nic.in.
Fill the form in correct manner. You have to paste your passport size photograph and attach the entire documents. Application along with documents must be sent at the following addresses.
|01||MTS||The Commanding Officer Air Force Station Chimney Hills Chikkabanawara post Bangalore-560090|
|02||CookSafaiwalaCMTD||The Commanding Officer, 2 Air Force Selection Board, Chamundi Vihar Complex, Siddhartha Nagar, Mysore-570011|
|03||Assistant Storekeeper||Air Officer Commanding, 43 Wing, Air Force Station Sulur, Coimbatore|
|04||MTS||The Commanding Officer Southern Air Command (Unit) Akkulam- Thiruvananthappuram- 31|
|05||MTS||The Commanding Officer 401 AF Station Suryalanka, Bapatala Post Guntur Dist (AP)|
Last date of submission of application: within 30th days from the publication of this advertisement.
For more details you can check the Official Site.