Indian Air Force Recruitment
Latest employment notification towards Indian Air Force Recruitment 2022 has been released by Indian Air Force (IAF). Organization is in search of most eligible candidates for filling up 317 Posts of AFCAT (02/2022) for Flying Branch & Ground Duty (Technical and Non-Technical) Branches.
Interested candidates may apply for Indian Air Force Bharti till 30-06-2022. Applicants need to apply for IAF Vacancy by submitting their fully filled application form before the last date.
Indian Air Force Notification 2022 Overview:
Indian Air Force (IAF)
Total IAF Vacancies
AFCAT (02/2022) for Flying Branch & Ground Duty (Technical and Non-Technical) Branches
IAF AFCAT 02/2022 Online Form Dates
Indian Air Force Recruitment
Indian Air Force Vacancies:
212/22F/SSC/M & W
Ground Duty (Technical)
211/22T/PC/101 AEC/ M 211/22T/SSC/ 101AEC/ M & W
Ground Duty (Non-Technical)
NCC Special Entry
212/22F/PC/M and 212/22F/SSC/M & W
Indian Air Force Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates should have passed with a minimum of 50% marks each in Maths and Physics at 10+2 level and
- Graduation (any Disciplines) or BE/B Tech degree or Candidates who have cleared Section A & B examination of Associate Membership of Institution of Engineers (India) or Aeronautical Society of India in relevant Engg disciplines
- Degree or PG Degree (Relevant Subjects).
You Can Also Check: Jobs By Qualification
Age Limitations for IAF Bharti:
Applicants applying for Indian Air Force Bharti must have age between:
- AFCAT Flying Batch: 20-24 Years as on 01 July 2023.
- Ground Duty Technical / Non Technical: 20-26 Years as on 01 July 2023.
Candidates who are applying for Flying Officer will get Rs. 56100 – 177500 at Pay Level – 10, MSP Rs. 15500 per month as per post plus Dearness allowance (as applicable) which, in subsequent years, may rise as per the career progression of the individual.
More Links Related To IAF:
|Indian Air Force Syllabus||Get Details|
|Indian Air Force Result||Get Details|
|Indian Air Force Admit Card||Get Details|
|Indian Air Force Salary||Get Details|
IAF Jobs Selection Process:
The eligible candidates will be required to appear for written test, Officers Intelligence Rating Test & Picture Perception and Discussion test, Psychological test, Group tests / Interview.
AFCAT Exam Pattern
|Exam||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|AFCAT(For both Non-Technical & Technical Candidates)||100||300||2 Hours|
|Engineering Knowledge Test (EKT-For Technical Candidates)||50||150||45 Minutes|
- English – Comprehension, Error Detection, Sentence Completion/ Filling in of correct word, Synonyms, Antonyms and Testing of Vocabulary, Idioms and Phrases.
- General Awareness – History, Geography, Civics, Politics, Current Affairs, Environment, Basic Science, Defence, Art, Culture, Sports, etc.
- Numerical Ability – Decimal Fraction, Time and Work, Average, Profit & Loss, Percentage, Ratio & Proportion and Simple Interest, Time & Distance (Trains/Boats & Streams).
- Reasoning and Military Aptitude Test – Verbal Skills and Spatial Ability.
Grab Today: Latest 5000+ Defence Jobs
Indian Air Force Application Fee
- AFCAT Entry : 250/- for All Candidates
- NCC Special & Meteorology Entry : 0/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, E Challan.
How to Apply for Indian Air Force Recruitment 2022?
- First of all, Candidates need to read the detailed notification and apply through online mode from 18-05-2022 to 30-06-2022.
- Candidates need to fill Indian Air Force AFCAT 02/2022 Online Form.
- Now you need to make payment of Indian Air Force Application Form fees.
- Check and collect the all document – Hand Writing, Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Recheck fully filled Indian Air Force Online Application Form before final submission.
- Now, submit IAF Online Application Form.
- Take a print out of Indian Air Force Online Form for further use.
Indian Air Force Official Site: Press Here
IAF Recruitment Dates
Starting Date to Apply Online
Closing Date to Apply Online
Starting Date of Training
Indian Air Force AFCAT Recruitment 2022:
To fill up 317 vacant posts of AFCAT (02/2022) for Flying Branch & Ground Duty (Technical and Non-Technical) Branches, Indian Air Force Recruitment Notification has been released on the official website @indianairforce.nic.in. Applications through offline mode are invited against Indian Air Force Vacancy.
Applicants who are looking for Job in Government Sector can apply for Indian Air Force 2022 Recruitment by submitting the form before the last date.
To get more details about Indian Air Force Recruitment 2022, you need to go through this page. If you have any query regarding this post then you may ask us in below provided comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Highest Paying Government Jobs in India|
|Latest Private Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Best State Government Jobs|