Indian Air Force Recruitment
Indian Air Force (IAF) has released the employment notification towards Indian Air Force Recruitment 2021. Organization is in search of most eligible candidates for filling up 282 Group C Civilian Posts. Interested candidates may apply for Indian Air Force Bharti within 30 days from the advertisement. Applicants need to apply for IAF Vacancy by submitting their fully filled application form before the last date.
Indian Air Force Notification 2021 Overview:
|Organization Name||Indian Air Force (IAF)|
|Post Name||Group C Civilian|
|IAF Group C Form Dates||Within 30 Days (7th September 2021)|
Indian Air Force Recruitment
Indian Air Force Vacancy 2021:
|Post Name||Number of Vacancies|
|HQ Maintenance Command||153|
|HQ Eastern Air Command||32|
|HQ South Western Air Command||11|
|Cook (Ordinary Grade)||05|
|Multi Tasking Staff||18|
|House Keeping Staff||15|
|Lower Division Clerk||10|
|Civilian Mechanic Transport Driver||03|
|Total Posts||282 Posts|
Are You Eligible to apply for Indian Air Force Jobs?
Essential Qualification for IAF Recruitment 2021:
Aspirants should have Intermediate/Matriculation/ Graduate or its Equivalent from recognized Boards/University as per post.
Limitation on Age For IAF Bharti:
Applicant must be in the age born between 18 Years to 25 Years to apply for Indian Air Force Bharti.
Relaxation in Age:
- 03 years for the candidates belonging to OBC.
- 05 years for the candidates belonging to SC/ST category.
- 10 years for the candidates belonging to Physically Handicapped.
- Ex-servicemen: Ex-servicemen who have rendered not less than 06 months of continuous service in the Armed Forces shall be allowed to deduct the full period of such service from their actual age and if the resultant age does not exceed the prescribed maximum age by more than three years, they shall be deemed to be within age limits.
- SC/ST/OBC candidates applying against UNRESERVED post are not entitled to any relaxation in age limit, experience etc.
- Departmental Employees:-
- 40 years for UR
- 43 years for OBC
- 45 years for SC/ST
You Can Also Check: Jobs By Qualification
On Which Salary Candidates will Be Appointed against Indian Air Force Vacancies?
Candidates will get Rs. 18000/-per month, Rs. 19900/- per month & Rs. 25,500/- per month as per post plus Dearness allowance (as applicable) which, in subsequent years, may rise as per the career progression of the individual.
More Links Related To IAF:
|Indian Air Force Syllabus||Get Details|
|Indian Air Force Result||Get Details|
|Indian Air Force Admit Card||Get Details|
|Indian Air Force Salary||Get Details|
What is the Selection Process for IAF Jobs 2021?
- All application will be scrutinised in terms of age limits, minimum qualification, documents and certificates. Thereafter, eligible candidates will be issued call letters for written test.
- The eligible candidates will be required to appear for written test. The written test will be based on minimum education qualification.
- The written test will consist of (i) General Intelligence and Reasoning (ii) Numerical Aptitude (iii) General English (iv) General Awareness.
- The question cum answer paper will be English and Hindi.
- The requisite number of candidates will be shortlisted and called for skill/physical/practical test wherever applicable based on merit/category in the written test.
- Shortlisted candidates are to bring original certificates, copies of annexure attached with application.
Grab Today: Latest 5000+ Defence Jobs
How to Apply for Indian Air Force Recruitment 2021?
Step 1: Eligible candidates can apply to any of the above Air Force Station of their choice subject to the vacancies and qualifications. Application as per format given under (typed in English/Hindi), duly supported with the following documents is to reach the concerned Air Force Station as per choice.
Step 2: All documents in support of Education Qualification, Age, Technical Qualification, Physically Handicapped, Experience Certificate & Caste Certificate (issued by the competent civil authorities in case of SC/ST/OBC candidates) etc to be accompanied with the application should be self attested.
Step 3: In case of appointment of OBC candidates against their reserved quota their caste should be listed under Central List of OBCs as candidate belonging to castes listed under Central list only are eligible for appointment to Central Services.
Step 4: Application form duly typed in English /Hindi with recent photograph (passport size) duly self attested. Any other supporting document (self attested), Self addressed envelope with stamp (s) Rs. 10/- pasted.
Step 5: Address should be typed in English / Hindi. Separate application for each post should be forwarded. Applicants to mention clearly on the envelope “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ——– AND CATEGORY——–“
Step 6: Two passport size photograph (same as fixed on the application form).
Indian Air Force Recruitment Notice: Download Here
Indian Air Force Official Site: Press Here
Important Dates for IAF Recruitment:
- Last Date for Receipt of Application: Within 30 Days from the advertisement in Employment News (that is 7th September 2021)
Indian Air Force C Group Recruitment 2021:
To fill up the posts of Airman in Group “C”, Indian Air Force Recruitment Notification has been released on the official website @indianairforce.nic.in. Applications through offline mode are invited against Indian Air Force Vacancy from Intermediate/10/ Graduate passed or its Equivalent.
Applicants who are looking for Job in Government Sector can apply for Indian Air Force 2021 Recruitment by submitting the form before the last date.
To get more details about Indian Air Force Recruitment 2021, you need to go through this page. If you have any query regarding this post then you may ask us in below provided comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Latest Private Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News Highlights|