Indian Army Recruitment Rally
Indian Army has conveyed an advertisement about Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2016. Organization intends to engage skilled and energetic aspirants for position of constable in Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFS). Interested candidates may apply by attending the Indian Army Rally on the given Rally Bharti schedule stated below. Candidates can get the schedule in PDF form from this page. Here on this page, we are shortly bringing details on Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2017 so remain in touch with us.
Contenders must read entire information in concern to Indian Army Recruitment Notification such as qualification criteria, selection procedure, how to apply etc from this page which are well furnished below by the team of recruitmentresult.com
|Organization name||Indian Army|
|Total no. of vacancies||1206|
|Rally will be held from||24th August 2016 to 2nd September 2016|
|Post Name||No of Vacancies|
All the appliers should have passed Matriculation (class 10th) from any recognized Board/Institution with good academic records. Candidates having above stated qualification can apply for the Indian Army vacancies.
We’ve have more 10th Pass Jobs for you – Press Here
The minimum age of the candidates should be 18 years and Maximum Age limit is 23 years as on 01/08/2016. Upper age limit is relaxable by 03 years in case of OBC candidates and 05 years in case of SC/ ST candidates and to other persons as per the Govt. of India rules.
Aspirants hired for filling up the Indian Army jobs will be paid Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade pay Rs. 2,000/- plus other allowances as admissible to Central Govt. employees from time to time.
Jobs in Defence Sector (5000 Vacancies):- Grab Now
Mode of Selection:
The selection of applying applicants will be based on Physical standard Test (PST), Physical efficiency Test (PET) and written test which will be conducted at the PST & PET centre the given date and time. Candidates who qualify in PST & PET will be required to appear in a written test. The test will be of 100 marks to be attempted in 2 hours.
Read Also: How to Prepare for Written Exam
Way to Apply for Indian Army Recruitment Rally:
- Candidates who want to join the Indian Army must apply for Indian Army Recruitment Rally first by registering themselves with their application form. Candidates can download the format of application from official site that is bsf.nic.in
- Attach the self attested copies of certificate/ testimonial as proof of Educational qualification and age/date of birth, caste/category certificate for SC/ST/OBC candidates, Domicile certificate, ADHAR Number, Voter lD card & Ration card etc with application.
- Candidates who are appearing in the rally bring along with them a duly filled application form with a passport size photograph affix on it attested by the gazetted officer and relevant documents.
- candidates must attend the rally at the address stated below on stipulated date as per their district.
Venue of Rally:
PST& PET Centre:
Recruitment Rally Dates- 24th August 2016 to 2nd September 2016
You can get more information by going through this Official Notification. Candidates need to stay connected with us to acquire latest updates about Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2016 – 2017.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
Indian Army Recruitment Rally
Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2016 is going to be organized by Army Recruitment Office, Visakhapatnam. Rally will be held from 05 Oct. 2016 to 15 Oct. 2016 at District Sport Stadium, Kakinada. You may get Indian Army Recruitment Rally Schedule from this page in the pdf form. Aspirants, who want to apply for Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2017, may also get details about it shortly from this page.
Applicants have to submit online application form from 21 Aug. 2016 to 19 Sep. 2016. Other necessary details about eligibility and Indian Army Rally Schedule are well structured on this page by the team of recruitmentresult.com, so please have a look before applying….
|Name of Organization||Indian Army|
|Application forms can be submitted from||21 Aug. 2016|
|Form can be submitted till||19 Sep. 2016|
|Rally will be held||05 Oct. 2016 to 15 Oct. 2016|
|Date of Common Entrance Examination||06 Nov. 2016|
- Soldier Technical
- Soldier Nursing Assistant
- Soldier Clerk & Store Keeper Technical
- Soldier General Duty
- Soldier Tradesmen
Candidates should have passed SSC/ 10th / 10+2/ HSC in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English from recognized school or board with good academic records.
You Can Also Check More Relevant Jobs, From Here: 12th Pass Jobs
|Soldier General Duty||166 cms||50 kgs||77 cms with 5 cms Expansion|
|Soldier Technical||165 cms||50 kgs||77 cms with 5 cms Expansion|
|Soldier Technical Aviation / Ammunition Examiner||165 cms||50 kgs||77 cms with 5 cms Expansion|
|Soldier Nuring Assistant (NA/ NAVET||165 cms||50 kgs||77 cms with 5 cms Expansion|
|Soldier Tradesman (All Arms)||166 cms||48 kgs||76 cms with 5 cms Expansion|
|Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical||162 cms||50 kgs||77 cms with 5 cms Expansion|
Applicants who will be selected will be paid Rs 35,000/- per month and other allowances Ration/ Ration Money, Clothing, Medical for self and dependents, accommodation and free Railway Warrant for train journey and Army Group Insurance Scheme of Rs 25,00,000/- etc.
Get Details: Indian Army Salary
|1||Soldier General Duty||17 Years & 6 Months to 21 Years|
|2||Soldier Technical & Nursing Assistant||17 Years & 6 Months to 23 Years|
|3||Soldier Tradesman (All Arms)||17 Years & 6 Months to 23 Years|
|4||Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper Technical||17 Years & 6 Months to 23 Years|
Selection of applying candidates will be done according to their performance in Physical Fitness Test, Physical Measurement Test, Medical Exam and Common Entrance Examination.
Physical Fitness Test:
- 1.6 KM Run Maximum time for Soldier GD is 6 min and for other categories is 6 min 20 sec to pass.
- Pull Ups Minimum six pull ups to pass.
- 9 Feet Ditch Jump. Must jump 9 feet ditch successfully to pass.
- Balancing Beam. Must cross successfully to pass.
Physical Measurement Test:
Candidates who will satisfy above mentioned physical standard may qualify this round.
Medical Examination will be carried out on date given by Medical Team. Candidates should bring 03x latest passport size photographs at time of exam.
Common Entrance Examination:
Those who will qualify medical exam will be called for Common Entrance Examination at Army Recruiting Office, Visakhapatnam. Test will be held on 06 Nov 2016.
Read Also: Techniques To Prepare for Written Exam
How to Apply for Indian Army Recruitment Rally ?
- Willing applicants should go through official portal that is joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- From home page choose suitable link to apply online.
- Now fill your Indian Army Recruitment Rally application form with required details.
- Upload your pass ports size photo and signature as required.
- At last submit your application and take print out of it for future sue.
- Take hard copy of application form for future use.
- Applicants should go for recruitment rally on schedule date to the venue stated below.
Venue of Indian Army Recruitment Rally:
District Sports Stadium,
Kakinada, East Godavari (AP)
Check Now: Jobs in Andhra Pradesh
- Application forms can be submitted from: 21 Aug. 2016
- Form can be submitted till: 19 Sep. 2016
- Admit Cards will be issued online: 20 Sep.2016 Onwards
- Rally will be held: 05 Oct. 2016 to 15 Oct. 2016
- Date of Medical Exam: 06 Oct. 2016 to 15 Oct. 2016
- Date of Common Entrance Examination: 06 Nov. 2016
Note: You may go through below stated official link to get complete details about these Government Vacancies.
Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2016 – 2017 – Check Notification