Indian Army Recruitment Rally
Latest News!!!! Indian Army Recruitment Rally for the academic year 2018 – 19 for 06 Districts such ad Jhansi, Jalaun, Etah, Etawah, Mainpuri And Lalitpur Vide Army Recruiting Office, Agra will be organized from 09-04-2018 to 24-04-2018
Indian Army Bharti is done with the purpose to hire bright young men for Soldier General Duty, Soldier Clerk (General Duty/ Store Keeper Technical), Soldier Technical, Sol Tech Amn And Avn, Sol Nursing Assistant And Soldier Tradesmen.
Highlights of the Page:
Indian Army Registration Dates:
Candidates who want to appear in Indian Army Rally need to register themselves up to 26-03-2018 and from 27-03-2018 onwards, all candidates can download their respective Indian Army Admit Card from official website.
Indian Army Recruitment Rally Conducted at…….? Check below
Candidates who posses required eligibility criteria for Indian Army Recruitment Rally Notification as given below can appear in Indian Army Recruitment Rally scheduled at Babina Cantonment Stadium Football Ground, Near Budh Bazaar, Babina Cantt and Jhansi
To get complete details regarding Indian Army Bharti, you need to read this page carefully which is well created by the dedicated team members of recruitmentresult.com
Indian Army Vacancies:
- Soldier General Duty (Sol Gd)
- Sol Technical (Sol Tech, Sol Tech Amn & Avn)
- Soldier Tradesmen (Sol Tdn)
- Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper Technical (Sol Clk/SKT)
- Sol Nursing Assistant (Sol NA)
You Can Also Check: Latest Defence Jobs
Required Educational Qualification for Indian Army Bharti Rally:
Candidates who are interested to apply for Indian Army Recruitment Bharti must have passed in 10th/ 12th or its equivalent from recognized Education Board in any stream (Arts, Commerce and Science) with good academic records.
Check Here: Latest 10th Pass Jobs
Age Restrictions for Indian Army Bharti Notification:
Those contenders who are willing to appear in Indian Army Recruitment Rally their age must be between 17.5 years to 23 years as on 01-10-2018 as per norms. Upper age can be relaxed of those candidates who belong to reserved category as per norms to apply for Indian Army Recruitment Rally.
Indian Army Recruitment Rally Procedure:
Stage-I : Screening
- Pre-Height Check: Height Bar.
- Checking of Admit card by BAR CODE READER.
- Stamping of Admit card.
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT):1.6 Km Run, Beam (Chin up), 9 Feet Ditch and Zig-Zag Balance.
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT): Height, Weight and Chest measurement with Aadhar link checking.
- Documentation check and interview by Director Recruiting.
- Medical examination.
- Interview by host director and issue of admit card for CEE.
Common Entrance Examination (CEE)
Evaluation, preparation of merit list and arms allotment
Dispatch to the Training Centre.
Get Here Details of: Indian Army Exam Syllabus
Physical Proficiency Test (PFT) for Indian Army Bharti Notification:
Grouping for the 1.6 Km run for all category (Sol GD incl IDG of all UP & UK, Sol Tech, Sol Tech Amn & Avn, Sol Tdn, Sol Clk/SKT & Sol NA) has been changed. Applying contenders candidates will be preferred in only two groups. The revised marks allotted for each groups are given out as under:-
|(a)||Group – I||60 Marks|
|(b)||Group – II||48 Marks|
Physical Standards for Indian Army Bharti Rally:
Physical Standard (Height, Weight and Chest) are given below:-
|Districts||Sol GD, Sol Tech incl Avn & Amn, Sol NA, and Sol Tdn||Sol Clk/ SKT||Weight (Kg)||Chest (cm)|
|Etah, Etawah, Jhansi, Jalaun, Lalitpur, Mainpuri||170||162||50 (48 Kgs in case of IDG)||77/ 82|
Relaxation in Physical Stds:
|Particulars||Height (Cms)||Weight (Kgs)||Chest (Cms)|
|SOS, SOEX, SOWW, SOS||02||02||01|
Check Now: Physical Standards for Indian Armed Forces
Simple way to apply for Indian Army Bharti Rally:
- Initially logon to official website that is www.joinindianarmy.nic.in to apply for Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2018
- Now fill Captcha as asked in image and press on “Enter website” link.
- Follow “JCO/ OR Entry” from right side and press on “View All” link.
- From new window you need to hit on “ARMY RECRUITMENT RALLY, BABINA CANTT Apr 2018 (ARO Agra)” link.
- Within few seconds a PDF file will be opened with Indian Army Recruitment Rally Notification.
- Now revisit to previous page and press on “JCO / OR User Login” link to apply online.
- New users press on “Registration” and registered users need to login with user ID and password.
- Fill Indian Army Rally Online Application Form carefully in correct manner with entire details.
- Upload relevant documents/ testimonials along with Indian Army Recruitment Rally Application Form.
- Hit on “Submit” tab for final completion of Indian Army Application Form.
- Take a print out of Indian Army Rally Application Form for further use.
Official PDF: Indian Army Recruitment Rally
New Users: Apply Online Directly
Registered Users: Login Directly
Indian Army Rally Bharti schedule:
|Events||Important Dates for Indian Army Rally Bharti|
|Apply online up to||26-03-2018|
|Indian Army Rally Admit card will be issued||27-03-2018|
|Indian Army Rally Dates||09-04-2018 to 24-04-2018|
|Common Entrance Examination (CEE) will be held on||29-07-2018 at Agra|
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
Indian Army Recruitment Rally Programmes:
Candidates need to press this Official Link to get detailed facts regarding Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2018 – 19. If you have any query regarding Indian Army Recruitment Rally Schedule 2018 then ask in below given comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Indian Army Result||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Indian Army Admit Card|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week|
Indian Army Recruitment Rally
Headquarters Recruiting Zone, Chennai is going to conduct Indian Army Recruitment Rally. The organization will recruit eligible candidates to fill the vacancies of Soldier (GD/Clerk/Technical) Bharti.
Aspirants who are interested to fill Indian Army Recruitment Application Form can follow the below mentioned procedure before the last date. Candidates can apply for Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2018 on or before 24 Feb 2018 to 25 Mar 2018.
Army Recruitment Rally is going to be organized for ARO Tiruchirappalli from 10 April 2018 to 23 April 2018 at District Sports Stadium, Perambalur. Only those candidates who satisfy eligibility norms can apply for the Indian Recruitment Rally.
To ensure the eligibility for Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2018, interested candidates can scroll down this page which is well structured by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization name||Indian Army|
|Post name||Soldier (GD/Clerk/Technical)|
|Registration dates||24 Feb 2018 to 25 March 2018|
|Rally dates||10 April 2018 to 23 April 2018|
Indian Army Vacancy Details:
- Soldier Technical,
- Soldier Technical (Avn & Amn Examiner),
- Soldier Nursing Assistant,
- Soldier General Duty,
- Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper Technical
- Soldier Tradesman
Qualification and Age Details for Indian Army Soldier Bharti:
|Post name||Qualification Requirement||Age Limitation|
Soldier Technical (Avn & Amn Examiner),
|10+2 / Intermediate Examination|
|Soldier Nursing Assistant,|
|Soldier General Duty,||17 years 06 months to 21 years|
|Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper Technical|
Should have secured 50% marks in each subject and 60% marks in aggregate in class XII.
|17 years 06 months to 23 years|
8 TH Class Pass. For House Keeper, Mess Keeper & Syce
You Can Also Check: 12th Pass Jobs
Salary Scale for Indian Army Soldier Jobs:
Candidates who will be selected for Indian Army Soldier Recruitment will get Rs 30,000/- per month as per 7th Pay Commission and allowances as admissible along with other facilities such as free ration/ ration money, clothing, medical for self and accommodation, Railway warrant for self and dependents, Group Housing Scheme, Army Group Insurance Scheme of Rs 40,00,000/-.
Check Here: Indian Army Salary
Selection Procedure for Indian Army Recruitment:
Selection of candidates for Indian Army Recruitment 2018 will be done on the basis of their performance in Screening of documents, Physical Fitness Test, Physical Measurement Test Common Entrance Examination.
Physical Fitness Test (PFT):
- (i)1.6 KM Run for all categories
- Gp- I – (Less than 5 min 30 secs)
- Gp-II -(5 min 31 secs to 5 Min 45 secs)
- (ii) 9 Feet Ditch Jump
- (iii) Pull Ups : minimum six
- (iv) Balancing Beam
Common Entrance Examination:
Candidates after qualifying Screening of documents, Physical Fitness Test, Physical Measurement Test then will be called for further selection round that is Common Entrance Examination.
At the day of rally programme, candidates are required to carry the below mentioned documents (in original) with them.
- SSC Mark Sheet (class X).
- Intermediate Mark Sheet (XII) and certificate, where applicable.
- Degree Mark Sheet and certificate, where applicable.
- Nativity, Community, Caste & Date of Birth Certificate.
- Study and Conduct Certificate from last education institute in English
- Character Certificate from Village Sarpanch
- Transfer certificate in original in ENGLISH
- Twelve latest colored 34mm x 45mm passport size photographs
Steps to apply for Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2018:
Candidates who are going to apply for Indian Army Bharti 2018 shall have to follow the below mentioned procedure:
- First of all candidates have to visit the official website of Join Indian Army that is www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- After that navigate the home page and take your cursor to JCO/OR Enrollment section and hit Rally Notification option in the middle of the home page
- Now on reaching new page search for the suitable rally recruitment link and hit on “ARMY RECRUITMENT RALLY APRIL 2018 BY ARO TIRUCHIRAPPALLI AT PERAMBALURPDF” link
- After that a new page will get opened on your screen, just read the Indian Army Recruitment Rally Advertisement carefully and ensure your eligibility
- If you found yourself eligible then go back to previous page and hit apply online link
- After that hit new user registration tab and fill the required details in Indian Army Recruitment Registration Form
- Then hit register option and save the registration ID and Password
- After that on reaching new page enter your registration ID and Password for login
- Then fill the requisite details in Indian Army Recruitment Online Application Form
- Also upload scanned copy of relevant documents along with your recent passport size photograph and signatures
- At last hit final submit option and take hard copy of it for further usage.
Get Here>> Indian Army Recruitment Rally Notification
Candidates who will be selected, then recruited at below stated any of the districts:
|Nagapattinam,||Karaikal of UT Puducherry|
Check Here: Career in Indian Armed Forces
- Apply online from: 24 Feb 2018 to 25 March 2018
- Admit card will be issued: 29 March 2018
- Rally Dates: 10 April 2018 to 23 April 2018
- Primary medical examination: 10 April 2018
District Sports Stadium, Perambalur
Candidates will go through this Official Link to grab further information in regards with Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2018. Aspirants can bookmark this web page or like this page on face book and Google Plus.