Indian Army Recruitment Rally
Indian Army has circulated a notification as Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2015. Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2016 notifications will also available on this page shortly, so stay in touch with us. An open Army Recruitment rally is conducting to hire the talented and self motive aspirants for different vacant positions. Eligible and interested candidates who want to make their career in government sector must attend the recruitment rally which will be held from 18 August 2015 to 27 August 2015.
|Name of Posts||Soldier|
|Recruitment rally||From 18 August 2015 to 27 August 2015|
Other information regarding Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2015 such as vacancy name, age limit, qualification requirement, pay scale, mode of selection, how to apply are displayed here on this page written by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
- Soldier Technical
- Soldier Technical Aviation
- Soldier Nursing Assistant
- Soldier General Duty
- Soldier Tradesman
- Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper Technical
|Soldier Technical||10+2 simple pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with min 45% marks in aggregate (or) 10th class pass with min 50% marks in aggregate if 3yrs Diploma in Engg from an AICTE recognized institute|
|Soldier Technical Aviation||10+2 / Intermediate exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject. OR Three year Diploma in Engg (Mechanical / Electrical / Automobile / Computer Science Mechanical Engg and Electronics & Instrumentation Engg) from a recognised polytechnic/Inst|
|Soldier Nursing Assistant||10+2/Intermediate pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with 40% marks in each subject and 50% marks in aggregate or B.Sc Degree|
|Soldier General Duty||10th pass with min 33% in each subject /C2 Grade or 4.75 Points in Grade System and 45% marks in aggregate except additional subject . 10+2 simple pass in all subjects. Stipulated marks percentage will be waived off for 10+2 and higher education qualification|
|Soldier Tradesman||8th Class Pass. For House Keeper, Mess Keeper and Syce. 10th Class Pass. For Chef, Washerman, Dresser, Steward, Tailor, Artisan (Woodwork), Artisan (Metallurgy) Suport Staff (ER) Artisan (Construction) and all other trades 10th simple pass / ITI qualification|
|Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper Technical||Should have secured 40% marks in each subject and 50% marks in aggregate in class XII with English and Maths/Acct/Book Keeping|
|Post Name||Age limit|
|Soldier General Duty||17 Yrs 6 months to 21 Years|
|Soldier Technical||17 Yrs 6 months to 23 Years|
|Soldier Nursing Assistant|
|Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper Technical|
- Physical Fitness Test
- 1.6 KM Run in maximum 6 min 20 sec
- 9 Feet Ditch Jump
- Pull Ups, minimum six
- Balancing Beam
- Physical Measurement Test
- Common Entrance Examination
How to apply for Indian Army Recruitment Rally?
- Candidates who are willing to grab this chance must attend the Indian Army Recruitment Rally on the given schedule
- Candidates are advised to bring the following documents in original on the day of Rally.
- Documents should be laminated, arranged in a sequence and contained in a file cover, alongwith three Photostat Copies of each duly attested by a Gazetted Officer with his name and seal in ENGLISH.
- Aspirants are advised to check their certificates and Marks Sheet for mismatch of names, DOB, Parents name, School and other particulars in various certificates.
- All seals and language should be in ENGLISH
- Documents required to bring at the time of rally:
- SSC Mark Sheet
- Intermediate Mark Sheet
- Degree Mark Sheet
- Nativity, Community, Date of Birth Certificate
- Study and Conduct Certificate
- Character certificate from Village Sarpanch / Administrative Officer
- Transfer certificate in original
- NCC/Sports/ITI & Computer certificate of O++ level if held.
- In case of Non Matric Candidates, Transfer Certificate duly verified by the District Education Officer and Mark Sheets of last examination appeared duly affixed with school seal and attested by Headmaster
- Twently latest coloured 34 x 45 mm passport size photographs not taken earlier than 6 months with Name and Datr of Birth of printed on bottom of photographs of the Candidate
TARAKARAMA SPORTS PAVILION, TIRUPATI
Rally date: From 18 August 2015 to 27 August 2015
Note: Aspirants may check Official Notification for more details regarding Indian Army Recruitment Rally. Dear visitor keep visiting recruitmentresult.com time to time to get latest updates about Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2016, you may also bookmark this page by pressing ctrl+d
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
Indian Army Recruitment Rally
Indian Army has announced Indian Army Recruitment Rally for hiring the Unmarried Male Indian Citizens for filling up the Soldier general duty, Soldier technical and other Posts. Details about Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2016 will be shown in this page shortly, so keep visiting time to time. Willing Contenders may apply by attending the Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2015 on the specified date as shown below.
|Recruitment Rally Dates||From 21st July to 6th August 2015|
The candidates may obtain the entire detailed information in relation to IAF Recruitment Rally 2015 such as posts description, salary details, and selection process etc, which is shown below in the page of recruitmentresult.com.
- Soldier general duty
- Soldier technical
- Soldier clerk/ SKT
- Soldier Tdn
|Soldier general duty||10th (SSC) passed with 45% aggregate and 33% in each subject|
|Soldier technical||10+2 (HSC) pass in science stream with physics, chemistry, mathematics, and English with minimum 45 % marks in aggregate10thclass passes with min 50 % marks in aggregate if 3 years diploma in engineering from an AICTE recognized institute.|
|Soldier clerk/ SKT||10+2 Intermediate examinationIn case of graduates with maths and English as a subject in BSC|
|Soldier Tdn||8th or 10th pass|
Age Limitations Details:
- Age limitation should be in between 171/2 to 21 years for the post of Soldier general duty.
- For the rest posts age limit of the aspirants should be in between 171/2 to 23 years
Job appliers will be elected on the basis of written or Interview.
How to Apply for Indian Army Recruitment Rally:
- Candidates, who are fulfilling the eligibility Criteria, may apply by attending the recruitment rally on the listed date.
- Aspirants must bring the Original certificates with one set of Xerox of entire documents.
- The applier must give the written test at the address provided below on the planned dates and those who qualify in the written examination may go for the interview at the specified venue mentioned in official notification.
Recruitment rally: from 21st July to 6th August 2015
Note: for further details must check the Official Link to get latest updates about Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2016 stay in touch with us, you may also bookmark this page by pressing ctrl+d.