Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme
As per Indian Army TES Notification, application forms are invited from potential aspirants for Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme. All unmarried Indian citizens who passed 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics must grab this tremendous chance by applying for Indian Army TES Course commencing from 38 JAN 2018. Willing Job Seekers waiting for IA Vacancy Indian Army TES Application Form prior 14.06.2017. Those applicants who wish to join the Indian Army 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme 2017 must fulfill its eligibility criteria. Grab all information about Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme 2017 from this page.
This Page Highlights
All shortlisted aspirants for Indian Army TES Entry will undergo 5 years training as Basic Military , Technical ,Pre Commission and Post Commission Training. Aspirants will be awarded Engineering degree subsequent to successful ending of training period. All willing aspirants may apply for this recruitment notification by filling the online application form in prescribed manner on or before the last date that is well uttered below by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Get entire details about Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme 2017 from below section of this page, well customized by team members of recruitmentresult.com
Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme
|Organizing body||Indian Army|
|Total No. of vacancies||90|
|Last date to fill online Application||14.06.2017|
Indian Army TES Vacancy Details:
- TES Indian Army: 90 Posts
Indian Army TES Course Eligibility Criteria:
- Applying aspirant should be either a citizen of India, subject of Bhutan, subject of Nepal.
- Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1st of January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India
- Aspirant of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the purpose of permanently inhabit in India.
- As per rules and regulations of Indian Army institution, aspirant must not be below 16½ years and above 19½ years.
- Aspirant should not be born prior 01 Jul 1998 and not after 01 Jul 2001 (both days inclusive).
In order to apply against Indian Army Vacancy, those who have passed 10+2 Examination or its equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 70% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized education board or University can seize this chance.
Job Options For 12th Pass Students: Grab Today
Hiring Process at Indian Army TES Entry:
- Aspirants will be shortlisted on the basis of cut off % applied as decided by the Recruiting Directorate.
- There will be two stage selection process.
- Aspirants clearing clear Stage I will go to Stage II. Duration of SSB interviews is five days as per norms of institution. After Stage II Exam, medical examination will be conducted to check medical fitness.
- All selected aspirants will get Centre allotment & SSB dates information via Email/SMS.
- Subsequent to it, selected personals have to undergo Services Selection Board (SSB) interview at Allahabad (UP), Bhopal (MP), Bangalore (Karnataka) and Kapurthala.
- Allotment of Selection Centre is at the discretion of Directorate General of Recruiting, Integrated Headquarters of MoD.
Want to Know? Easy Ways to Crack SSB Interview
- Applicant should be physically fit and in good mental health and free from any disease/disability.
- There is no evidence of weak constitution, bodily defects or under weight.
- Aspirant should have 157.5 cm of minimum height.
- Minimum height should be 5 cm less than it for Gorkhas and individuals belonging to hills of North Eastern regions of India, Garhwal and Kumaon.
- As per norms of institution, the minimum acceptable height can be reduced by 2 cms for Lakshadweep residing aspirants.
Download PDF: Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme 2017
Ailments considered as common minor ailments:
- Wax (Ears)
- Hydrocele/ phimosis
Pay Scale for IA Jobs:
- Those who get successfully selected under Indian Army TES Course will get a stipend of Rs. 21,000/- p.m. (Rs 15,600/- as pay in Pay Band plus Grade Pay of Rs. 5,400/-) as is permissible to NDA cadets on final tenure of 3 years training.
- You will be commissioned in the rank of Lt and entitled to pay as admissible after accomplishment of 4 Years training.
|Rank||Pay Bands/Scale||Grade Pay||MSP|
|Lt Colonel|| |
Check Here:- Indian Army Salary
Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme Training details:
- Duration of training is of 5 years. It is divided as-
- Basic Military Training: 1 year (Officer Training Academy Gaya)
- Technical Training
- Phase-I (Pre Commission Training): 3 Years (CME Pune or MCTE Mhow or MCEME Secunderabad)
- Phase-II (Post Commission Training): 1 year at CME Pune or MCTE Mhow or MCEME Secunderabad.
- Aspirants will be awarded Engineering degree subsequent to successful ending of training period.
How to fill Indian Army TES Application Form:
- Willing aspirants who are interested to fill online application must move to the official website of organization joinindianarmy.nic.in
- At home page, you will view “Notifications” Link at top Menu Bar. Press on it.
- On hitting it, you will be moved to next page with various Notification Links.
- Press on “TES (10+2) – 38” Link.
- PDF will open up on your screen. Read all the necessary information regarding qualifications, how to apply etc.
- Now, fill TES application form by entering particulars in the online application form. You are require to read terms and conditions linked to the form prior to submitting the form.
- Fill all details in it. Attach necessary documents and passport size photographs.
- Re-check the form filled by you. At last, tap on Submit option to get successfully registered.
- Take a print out of it for future reference.
- Subsequent to submitting the form an acknowledgement with a Roll number will be provided to you.
- If the system does not generate Roll Number, it is an indication of non acceptance of application by the system. After submitting online application, candidates are required to obtain two copies of the application printout and the Roll Number.
- 20 copies of self attested PP size photograph will also be carried along with the Application Form.
- One copy of the print out application duly Signed by you will be carried to the selection centre for the SSB interview.
- Two self attested photocopies of the above mentioned certificates will be submitted at the time of SSB interview.
- Originals will be returned after verification at the SSB itself as per rules of institution.
- The printout of the application form is not required to send to DG Rtg / Rtg Directorate.
Read Now: Procedure To Fill Online Form
Documents to be produced along with the Application Form:
- Class 10th certificate / mark sheet showing DOB in original
- Class 12th certificate / mark sheet in original
- ID proof in original
|Starting Date to fill Online Application Form||16.05.2017|
|Ending Date to fill Online Application Form||14.06.2017|
Grab Today: Latest 5000+ Defence Jobs
For getting additional information on Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme 2017, follow its Official Link. To get more updated information about Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme, stay tuned with us.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|How To Join Army After Graduation||Indian Army Exam Syllabus|
|Career in Indian Armed Forces||Indian Army Recruitment Rally|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Find More Police Jobs|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|