Indian Army 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme
Indian Army has promulgated a job notification for unmarried male candidates titled as Indian Army 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme. Online applications are invited from eligible candidates who have passed 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics for the grant of Permanent Commission in the Army. Army wants to engage the eligible personnel for 37th TES course commencing from July 2017 after four years of Basic Military Training and Technical Training. Willing candidates who find themselves eligible for the stated posts may apply for Indian Army 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme 2017.
|Organizing body||Indian Army|
|Total No. of vacancies||90|
|Starting date to fill online Applications||08th November 2016|
|Last date to fill online Application||07th December 2016|
Interested candidates may apply for this recruitment notification by filling the online application form in prescribed manner on or before the last date that is well uttered below by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Appliers must go through complete details provided below on this page before forwarding the filled application.
Indian Army 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme
Aspirants who have passed 10+2 Examination or its equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 70% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from recognized education boards are eligible to apply for this entry. Eligibility condition for calculating PCM % of various state /central boards will be based on marks obtained in Class XII only.
Check Now: Latest 12th Based Jobs
Applying candidates must be below 16½ years and above 19½ years of age on the first day of the month in which the course is commencing i.e. the candidate should not be born before 01 Jan 1998 and not after 01 Jan 2001.
Pay and Allowances:
Candidates will be given a stipend of Rs. 21000/-p.m. (Rs 15600/- as pay in Pay Band plus Grade Pay of Rs.5400/-) as is admissible to NDA cadets on completion of 3 years training.
Check Here:- Indian Army Salary
Applying candidates are first of all shortlisted based on cut % applied as decided by the Rtg Date. Short listed candidates will be put through Services Selection Board (SSB) interview at Bhopal, Bangalore or Allahabad. Interviews will be held in Feb/Mar 2017 onwards.
Want to Know? Easy Ways to Crack SSB Interview
How to fill online application for July 37th TES Course:
- Desirous candidates may apply by filling the online applications by visiting the official website of Army Education Corps that is www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Now, on the home page hit on “Officers Entry Apply/Login” link and then press on ‘Registration’ tab.
- Fill the online Registration form after reading the instructions carefully.
- After getting registered, select “Apply Online” link located under dashboard.
- This will open the “Officers selection- Eligibility” page by hitting on “Apply” link visible against desired post.
- This will open the desired application form and read the instruction carefully and press on ‘Continue’ button to fill details as required under various fields.
- After filling details on the last segment, you will move to a page “Summary of your information” where in you can check and edit the entries already made.
- Hit on “Submit Now” tab only after carefully reviewing the filled details. After submitting, press on “PDF” and get two copies of the application form having Roll No and other details generated by the System.
- Candidates must keep one copy of application form with themselves for future reference.
- Following documents are to be carried to the Selection Centre by the candidate:
- One copy of the Print out of application duly signed and affixed with self attested photograph.
- Self attested copy of Matriculation or equivalent certificate for age proof.
- Self attested copy of 12th Class Certificate & Mark sheet.
- ID proof in original.
- 20 copies of self attested PP size photograph will also be carried along with the Application Form.
Read Now: Procedure To Fill Online Form
- Starting date for filling online application form: 08th November 2016
- Closing date for filling online application form: 07th December 2016
Check Here:- Latest 5000 Defence Jobs
For getting additional info on Indian Army 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme 2017, candidates may check below given Official Notification.
Indian Army 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme: Download Notice
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|How To Join Army After Graduation||Indian Army Exam Syllabus|
|Career in Indian Armed Forces||Indian Army Recruitment Rally|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Find More Police Jobs|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|