Indian Navy Recruitment
Great opportunity to join Indian Navy!!! Check all the latest notifications of Indian Navy Recruitment through this single platform. Candidates who wish to Join Indian Navy as SSR, SSC Officer, Artificer Apprentice and on any other post they can get the complete details of current and upcoming jobs through this page. Candidates can also check the applying procedure for Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 by going through this page completely.
Updates of 11th February 2017:
On 11-02-2017, Indian Navy has published an employment notification of Indian Navy Recruitment. This notification has published to hire Engineers as Short Service Commission Officers in Executive Branch viz. General Service/Hydro and Technical Branch (General Service) for Jan 18 Course. Applications are invited from the eligible candidates from 04-02-2017 to 24-02-2017 through online mode. To get more details, please check the below given link.
Indian Navy Vacancy: Check Here
Indian Navy invites applications from the Indian Nationals eligible candidates time to time in order to fill the vacant positions under different sections and departments. Job seekers who have a dream to serve their nation they must check out this page as this page provides the direct links of all latest job openings. Candidates can check all latest notifications of Indian Navy Recruitment through the below section of this page presented by recruitmentresult.com.
Indian Navy Recruitment
From This Page, candidates can check all the Indian Navy Vacancies. Candidates can check the complete information about any latest opening just by visiting the link given in front of it. You can check detailed information of any notification like eligibility and other requirements from here.
Want to Know? Top 10 Best Government Jobs In India
In Which Sections Indian Navy Offer Jobs?
Indian Navy hires the freshers candidates in different section of Executive, Engineer, Electrical, Education and many more. Time to time, this organization releases the notification to hire Sailors for Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR), Sailors for Artificer Apprentice (AA), Permanent Commissioned Officer, Short Service Commission (SSC) Officer etc. The organization offers great opportunities to the candidates for exploring their potential in every field of life.
Those candidates who wish to make their career challenging and having zero professional experience then this organization provides them a chance to grow up as an expert, by learning new abilities and obtaining unrivalled experience in the course of applying those skills. Talented job seekers can develop valuable skills and make a secure future with Indian Navy.
Check Now: Latest 15000 Government Jobs
Indian Navy Eligibility:
Those applicants who wish to apply for Indian Navy Jobs they must check the complete eligibility before applying. Complete post wise eligibility can be obtained from here:
- Sailors Entry in Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR): Candidates who wish to apply in SSR as Sailor they must have possessed 10+2 / equivalent exam with Math’s and Physics as compulsory subjects and optional subjects Chemistry / Biology / Computers from recognized any board or institutions and their age should be between 16-20 years.
- Sailors for Artificer Apprentice (AA): Candidates who are willing to apply for this post they must have qualified 10+2 (Intermediate) or its equivalent examination in any discipline from recognized university/ board and their age should be between 17-20 years.
- Permanent Commissioned Officer: Candidates who wish to join as a PCO they must hold BE/ B.Tech degree OR in the final year of Engineering Course in any one stream i.e. Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Production, Instrumentation, IT, Chemical Metallurgy and Aerospace Engineering and others with minimum 60% aggregate marks from a recognized university. Age of the applying contenders should be between 19.5 to 25 years.
- Short Service Commission (SSC) Officer: Candidates willing to apply for SSC Officer must have possessed Engineering degree or in the final year of Engineering course in any of the required disciplines from a recognized educational institute with 60% marks till 5th/7th semester in regular/integrated course. Candidates who lie between the age group of 21-24 years can apply.
- Stewards/Chefs & Hygienists And Other Vacancies: candidates who wish to apply for non technical and other posts they must have passed the required examination as per their post and their age should meet the eligibility norms of organization.
Check Here: Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Indian Navy Selection Process:
The organization follows different selection procedure for different posts. Some selection procedures consist of written test, group discussion, Service Selection Board (SSB) interview; some include Written Test, Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in the Medical Examinations as per the post and norms of organizations.
To get selected for any of the applying post candidates must have to qualify all the selection rounds. To crack al the rounds is not an easy task that demands great efforts and practice. The selection procedures can be conducted on different locations and centres as per the requirements.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
Career With Indian Navy:
The Navy proposes an astonishing range of exciting career opportunities accompanied by the prospect to travel far and wide, get together with new people and to get pleasure from the warmth and comradeship that is so special to this Service. By joining the Indian Navy, Candidates can gain much more than a standard salary. By acquiring experience in the Navy candidates can make their future bright, through sufficient financial benefits, unmatched careers possibilities, and personal growth.
Grab Today: Latest Recruitment Notification
Dear candidates we hope that you got satisfactory information about Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 through this page. To get all the latest information and details regarding the same, candidates must keep visiting this page time to time as we keep updating this page will all the Indian Navy Notifications.
You can also join us on Facebook and Google plus in order to get all updates on your Facebook timeline. If you having any query or suggestion regarding this then you can ask us freely by writing in the below given comment box and our experts will reply you with satisfactory answer in a short period of time.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Best State Government Jobs||Get Latest Defence Jobs|
|Sarkari Exam Result||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||How To Join Indian Navy|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|