Indian Navy Recruitment
A newest job Notification has been circulated as Indian Navy Recruitment. Applications are invited from diligent and energetic job seekers for filling up the 99 Vacancies of Chargeman (Mechanic, Ammunition & Explosive). Keen job seekers who are interested to do work with this reputed organization are advised to fill Indian Navy application form through online mode and submit the same before the deadline that is 26-12-2017. Eligible and capable contenders must avail this opportunity by applying against for Indian Navy Recruitment 2018.
Highlights Of The Page
Those who are interested in applying against Indian Navy Chargeman (Mechanic, Ammunition & Explosive) Recruitment have to submit online application form by visiting its Indian Navy official website; candidates can also do the same by following the steps given below. Candidates may grab further information regarding Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 by scrolling down this page which is well framed by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
Indian Navy Recruitment
|Name of the organization||Indian Navy|
|Last date to Apply||26-12-2017|
Indian Navy Vacancy Details:
|Name of vacant positions||Posts|
|Chargeman (Ammunition & Explosive)||41|
|Total No of Posts||99|
Check Also: Latest Defence Jobs
Qualification Needed for Indian Navy Jobs:
Job entrants who wish to apply against Indian Navy Chargeman Recruitment 2018 need to hold Bachelor of Science degree with Physics/ Chemistry/ Mathematics from a recognized University/ institution or Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical/ Electronics/ Production Engineering from a recognized University or Board for post-1, Bachelor of Science degree with Physics/ Chemistry/ Mathematics from a recognized University/ institution or Diploma in Chemical Engineering from a recognized University/ Board for post-2.
Check More: Graduate Jobs
Age Limit for Indian Navy Vacancies:
To be the part of this Indian Navy Chargeman Jobs, appliers need to satisfy age criteria that is one should be resided in between 18-25 years as 26-12-2017. Relaxation in upper age will be provided by 05 years for SC/ ST, 03 years for post-OBC candidates.
Selection Process for Indian Navy Career:
Job Finders will be selected against Indian Navy Chargeman Vacancy on the basis of written exam which will be designed by the assortment committee of the organization.
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
Procedure To Apply Against Indian Navy Recruitment 2018
- First of all, applicants should log on to the official website of the organziation that is www.indiannavy.nic.in
- After reaching on the home page of web portal, aspirants should press the ‘Career’ tab which is available in the top of the home page.
- This will take you new page, having various job links. Here you need to hit on the app link according to the Chargeman post.
- After hitting this link, Indian Navy Notification will be displayed on your digital screen.
- Applicants must ensure the eligibility requirements and go through ‘Apply online’.
- Job hunters need to fill the relevant details in Indian Navy Online application form.
- Upload the relevant documents as ID proof, Proof of Date of Birth, Educational Certificates, Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate with application form.
- At the end press the ‘Submit’ button and take the print out of it for further use.
Download PDF: Indian Navy Recruitment Notification
Register Here>>>> Indian Navy Recruitment 2018
Last Date to Apply Online: 26-12-2017 at 05:00 pm.
To clutch the more information regarding Indian Navy Recruitment 2018, aspirants may follow the Official link stipulated above.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Indian Navy Result||Indian Navy Admit Card|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Latest Recruitments||Employment News This Week Highlights|