Indian Navy Recruitment
Applications are invited against Indian Navy Recruitment 2019-20 from unmarried eligible male & female candidates for Short Service Commission (SSC) Officers in Executive Branch & Education Branch. Candidates can apply online for Indian Navy Officers Recruitment on or before the last date that is 05-04-2019.
Highlights of Indian Navy Recruitment 2019:
- Name of Association: Indian Navy
- Post Name: Short Service Commission (SSC) Officers
- Indian Navy Vacancies: 53
- Opening Date For Indian Navy Recruitment Apply Online: 16-03-2019
- Last Date for Indian Navy Apply Online: 05-04-2019
- Official Website: joinindiannavy.gov.in
Indian Navy Recruitment
Indian Navy Vacancy Distribution:
|Pilot (Other than MR)||05|
|Total Indian Navy Vacancies||53|
You Can Check More: Latest Defence Jobs
Q1. What Qualification is Needed for Indian Navy Jobs?
For Observer & Pilot (MR) & Pilot (Other than MR): Contenders should possess B.E./B.Tech Degree in any discipline (with Physics & Maths in 12th standard).
- BE/B.Tech in any discipline with First Class or
- MBA with First Class or
- B.Sc / B.Com / B.Sc.(IT) with First class and a PG Diploma in Finance / Logistics / Supply Chain Management / Material Management or
- MCA / M.Sc (IT) with First Class
- M.Sc (Physics / Applied Physics / Nuclear Physics) (with Maths in B.Sc)
- M.Sc (Maths / Operational Research) (with Physics in B.Sc)
- M.Sc (Chemistry) (with Physics in B.Sc)
- M.A. (English)
- M.A. (History)
- BE / B.Tech (Mechanical)
- BE / B.Tech (Computer Science / Information
- Technology/Computer Technology/Information Systems/Computer Engineering)
- BE / B.Tech (Electronics & Communication / Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics & Instrumentation/Electronics & Telecommunication / Electrical Engineering)
Also Find: Jobs By Qualification
Q2. What is Prescribed Age Limit for Indian Navy Notification?
For Observer & Pilot (MR): Born between 02 Jan 1996 and 01 Jan 2001; both dates inclusive for Indian Navy Notification.
For Pilot (Other than MR): Born between 02 Jan 1996 and 01 Jan 2001; both dates inclusive for Indian Navy Recruitment.
For Logistics: Born between 02 Jan 1995 and 01 Jul 2000; both dates inclusive.
For Education: Born between 02 Jan 1995 and 01 Jan 1999; both dates inclusive.
Q3. How Much Salary You Will Get After Selection?
Selected candidates will get an impressive and consolidated amount of salary as per norms. The admissible pay & allowances along with other facilities & privileges are available on Indian Navy official website for Indian Navy Recruitment.
Get Here: Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs in India
Q4. What is Application Fee?
No fee id required
Q5. What is Indian Navy 2019 Recruitment Process?
Ministry of Defence (Navy) reserves the right to short-list applications and to fix cut off percentage. SSB interviews for short-listed candidates will be scheduled from May 19 to Aug 19 at Bangalore for pilot & observer candidates and at Bangalore/ Bhopal/ Coimbatore/ Visakhapatnam/ Kolkata for other branches/ entries.
Q6. What is a Duration of SSB Interview?
- The total duration of SSB interviews is five days consisting of stage I (Day one) and stage II (Four days).
- Stage I Tests; consist of Intelligence Tests, Picture Perception and Group Discussion Tests for Indian Navy Recruitment
- Candidates who fail to qualify in Stage I will be sent back on the same day from SSB Centre.
- Stage II Tests consists of Psychological Tests, Group Task Tests and Interview. Successful candidates will undergo medical examination (approx 3-5 days).
- Candidates of Pilot entry are required to undergo PABT (Pilot aptitude battery test) followed by Aviation medical examination.
- Candidates of Observer entry are also required to undergo Aviation medical examination
Check Indian Navy Related Links:
|Indian Navy Recruitment Notification||Download PDF|
|Official Website||Press Here|
|How To Join Indian Navy||Press Here|
|Indian Navy Admit Card||Press Here|
|Indian Navy Result||Press Here|
Q7. How to Fill Indian Navy Online Application Form?
- Go Through the official portal which is www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Follow Join Navy » Ways to join » Officer.
- Hit on “Start online Application Form” link.
- Registered candidates have to enter asked details for login.
- New users have to go for registration firstly.
- Fill Indian Navy Online Form in appropriate manner.
- Upload requisite documents and recheck Indian Navy Online Form.
- Hit “Submit” tab and take a print out of Indian Navy Application Form for future use.
Guidelines for filling Online Application:
- Applicants are not to send copy of application form or any document to this office
- If the candidates commit any mistake in filling the Indian Navy Application Form, it cannot be corrected by Indian Navy
- The applicants must ensure that while filling their application form, they are providing their valid and active e-mail IDs and mobile number as Indian Navy may use either mode of communication for contacting them at different stages of Indian Navy Recruitment process.
- Candidates are requested to remember the password given by them during registration as it is important for further login.
- Please keep scanned copy (preferably JPEG/PDF format) of the following documents ready for Indian Navy Recruitment
- Passport size color photograph with light background (preferably white) without any obstacle covering/obstructing the face and eyes.
- The size of photograph should be between 20Kb and 50 Kb.
- The size of signature document should be between 20Kb and 50 Kb.
- A copy of certificate showing disability for PwBDs and eligibility for scribe, if applicable.
Read Here: Daily Job Updates
Indian Navy Recruitment Advertisement 2019 Details:
Applications are invited from unmarried eligible male & female candidates for Short Service Commission (SSC) in Executive Branch (Pilot/Observer entry) & Education Branch and unmarried eligible male for Permanent Commission (PC) in Executive Branch (Logistics Cadre) of the Indian Navy for course commencing Jan 2020 at the Indian Naval Academy Ezhimala, Kerala.
Interested candidates can apply online against Indian Navy Advertisement by filling the form on or before the last date that is 05-04-2019. Selected candidates normally will have to serve in the Units under administrative control of respective Commands. Follow us on Facebook and Google+ to get latest updates against Indian Navy Officers In Executive Branch Recruitment.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Coaching Classes for Police/Defence||Latest Recruitments|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|