Indian Navy Recruitment
Apply Online for Latest Indian Navy Recruitment Advertisement for filling up 102 Posts of Officers in Executive Branch and Technical Branch (General Service) for Jan 2020 Course. Submission of Indian Navy Online Form is going to be begun from 12-01-2019, check this page and ensure requirements as soon as possible.
|India Navy Recruitment Advertisement||Press Here|
|India Navy Recruitment For Engineers Registration Link||Press Here|
|India Navy 2019 Recruitment Login||Press Here|
|Join India Navy Official Website||Press Here|
|How To Join Indian Navy||Press Here|
|Indian Navy Admit Card||Press Here|
Indian Navy Officers Jobs Highlights
- Name of the Organization: Join Indian Navy
- Name of the Service: Executive Branch and Technical Branch (General Service)
- Name of the Position: Officers
- Number of Vacancies: 102
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 12 Jan 2019
- Closing Date to Apply Online : 01 Feb 2019
Indian Navy Recruitment 2019
What is Indian Navy Recruitment Criteria 2019?
Qualification for Indian Navy Jobs
- Engineering Degree or are in the final year of Engineering course
- 60% marks till 5th/ 7th semester in regular/ integrated course
Find More Latest: Engineering Jobs
Indian Navy Age Limitations
Born between 02 Jan 1995 & 01 Jul 2000 (both dates inclusive)
Do You Know About the Available Indian Navy Vacancies 2019?
|Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|Naval Armament Inspection Cadre (NAIC)||12|
|General Service (GS) / Hydrography Cadre||30|
|Engineering Branch [General Service (GS)]||28|
|Electrical Branch [General Service (GS)]||32|
Is There Any Indian Navy Medical Standards?
Height and Weight: 157 cm with correlated weight.
|Tribals from Ladhakh|
Region and Andaman
& Nicobar, Lakshdweep
and Minicoy Islands
Kumaoni and Uttarakhand
and Bhutan, Sikkim &
North East Region
What is the Indian Navy Recruitment Procedure 2019?
- Merit List
- Stage I: Intelligence Test, Picture Perception and Discussion test
- Stage II: Psychological testing, Group testing and Interview
- Medical Examination
Check Now: 10 Golden Tips For SSB Interview
Do You Know About Indian Navy Pay Scale 2019?
|Sub Lieutenant (SLT)||Level – 10, 56100-110700 MSP (15500)|
|Lieutenant (LT)||Level – 10B, 61300-120900 MSP (15500)|
Commander (Lt Cdr)
|Level – 11, 69400-136900 MSP (15500)|
|Commander (Cdr)||Level – 12A, 121200-212400 MSP (15500)|
What Is The Way for India Navy Recruitment 2019 Apply Online?
Step 1: Go Through the official portal of the organization which is www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
Step 2: Move You Cursor Towards “Careers & Jobs” tab available at the menu bar of the home page to apply for India Navy Vacancies.
Step 3: Follow “Officers>>>>Engineering” link under the drop down list.
Step 4: Hit on “Start online Application Form” link.
Step 5: Registered candidates have to enter asked details for login.
Step 6: New users have to go for registration firstly.
Step 7: Fill India Navy Online Application Form in appropriate manner.
Step 8: Upload requisite documents and recheck Join Indian Navy Application Form.
Step 9: Hit “Submit” tab and take a print out of India Navy Application Form for future use.
You Can Also: Get Latest Defence Jobs
FAQ’s Based On Indian Navy Recruitment
Question 1: Do You Know about Branch Wise Qualification Required To apply For Indian Navy Engineers Recruitment?
|Name of the Posts||Qualification & Experience|
Inspection Cadre (NAIC)
|(ii) Electrical & Electronics|
|(iv) Applied Electronics|
|(v) Electronics & Communication|
|(vi) Electronics & Tele Communication|
|(vii) Electronics & Instrumentation|
|(ix) Instrumentation & Control|
|(xiii) Industrial Production|
|(xvi) Aero Space|
|(xx) Material Science|
|(xxi) Computer Science|
|(xxii) Information Technology|
|(xxiv) Computer Application|
|General Service (GS) /|
|BE/B.Tech (Any Discipline)|
[General Service (GS)]
|(vi) Industrial Engineering & Management|
|(vii) Control Engg|
|(viii) Aero Space|
|(xii) Instrumentation & Control|
[General Service (GS)]
|(iii) Tele Communication|
|(iv) Electronics& Communication|
|(v) Power Engineering|
|(vi) Power Electronics|
|(vii) Electronics & Instrumentation|
|(viii) Instrumentation & Control|
Check Best Preparation Classes: List of Coaching Classes for Police/Defence
Question 2: Do You Know About The Step By Step Procedure of Indian Navy Recruitment 2019?
- No communication will be entertained on this account.
- SSB interviews for shortlisted candidates will be scheduled at Bangalore/Bhopal/Coimbatore/Visakhapatnam/ Kolkata during Apr 19 – Jul 19.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about their selection for SSB interview on their e-mail or through SMS (provided by candidates in their application form).
- SSB interview will be conducted in two Stages.
- Stage I test consisting of Intelligence Test, Picture Perception and Discussion test will be conducted on the first day of arrival at SSB.
- Stage II tests comprising of Psychological testing, Group testing and Interview will last for 04 days.
- Successful candidates will thereafter undergo Medical Examination (approx duration 03-05 days).
Note: IHQ of MoD reserves the right to shortlist applications and to fix cut off percentage without assigning any reason.
Question 3: When Will Be The Call Up Issued?
Answer: Candidates will be issued Call Up for Service Selection Board (SSB) interview based on their academic performance till 5th/7th semester for all eligible regular/integrated course respectively.
Question 4: When Will be The Training Commence For Indian Navy?
Answer: Their training is scheduled to commence in Jan 2020 at Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala.
Question 5: Is There Any Help Desk for Queries?
Answer: Candidates can also call on
- Toll-Free number 1800-419-2929
- press Option 7 to speak to a customer care representative
- Time: Monday-Sunday between 0800-2000 hrs.
Must Check: Employment News This Week Highlights
Indian Navy Recruitment Notification
Online Applications are invited from unmarried eligible male candidates for grant of Permanent Commission Officers in Executive Branch [Naval Armament Inspectorate Cadre (NAIC)] and Short Service Commission (SSC) in Executive Branch viz.
General Service/Hydro and Technical Branch (General Service) in the Indian Navy for Jan 2020 Course conducted at Indian Naval Academy (INA) Ezhimala, Kerala. Candidates must fulfill conditions of nationality as laid down by the Government of India.
Grab More Details Regarding Indian Navy Recruitment 2019-20 By Connecting With Us. You May Follow Us On Facebook Or Google Plus Also For Future Updates.
Latest Recruitment On 11-01-2019:
- NRHM Assam Recruitment 2019– Last Date: 18-01-2019