Indian Navy Recruitment
Through Indian Navy Recruitment Notification, authority of Indian Navy has invited online application forms from unmarried male candidates to join the prestigious Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala under 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme.
Indian Navy has its own terms and conditions and some criteria which appliers are required to fulfill. So, candidates must go through the notification released by the organization before applying for Indian Navy Vacancies.
Overview of this page:
Indian Navy Cadet Entry Scheme!!!
Candidates, who want to make their career in Indian navy, have got a great opportunity in terms of direct recruitment under 10+2 (B Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme. Aspirants must apply carefully for Indian Navy 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme as it is subject to subsequent inspection between 03-11-2018 to 22-11-2018. Organization can reject the form if found ineligible or incorrect at any stage of procedure.
This page of recruitmentresult.com is providing all the information regarding Indian Navy Recruitment 209 to apply for officer’s vacancy easily. So, candidates must go through it and understand the correct procedure.
Indian Navy Recruitment
|Organization Name||Indian Navy|
|Category||Indian Navy Recruitment|
|No. of Indian Navy Vacancies||Various|
|Mode to Apply||Online|
|Last date to apply||22-11-2018|
You Can Also: Get Latest Defence Jobs
Indian Navy Vacancy Details:
Officer Entry – 10+2 (B Tech) batch
Indian Navy Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates who want to apply for Indian Navy Jobs must have passed Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 Pattern) or its equivalent examinations from any Board with at least 70% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM} and at least 50% marks in English (either in Class X or Class XII).
- Contenders who have appeared for JEE (Main) -2018 (for B.E. / B.Tech) exam. Call up for Service Selection Board (SSB) will be issued on the basis of JEE (Main) – 2018 All India Rank.
Job Options For 12th Pass Students: Grab Today
Indian Navy Age Limitation:
Those who are applying for Indian Navy Vacancies must be born between 02-01-2000 and 01-07-2002 as per the terms mentioned in the recruitment notification (both dates inclusive).
Indian Navy Pay Scale:
Selected recruiter for Indian Navy 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme will be paid Rs.83,448/- to Rs. 96,204/- per month by the authorized body.
Download Here: Indian Navy Recruitment Notification
Indian Navy Selection Procedure:
- Selection authority is going to shortlist the candidates first based on the information provided in the application forms. Shortlisted candidates will undergo SSB interview and will be informed through e-mail or SMS.
- SSB interviews for short listed candidates will be scheduled at Bangalore I Bhopal I Coimbatore I Visakhapatnam/ Kolkata from Jan – Apr 2019
- Interview will be conducted in two stages through which those candidates who will qualify the 1st stage will be taken further for medical examination.
Check Now: 10 Golden Tips For SSB Interview
Indian Navy Physical Standards:
Height & Weight for Indian Navy Recruitment 10+2:
- Height and Weight: Minimum height – 157 cms with correlated weight as per age.
- Eye Sight: 6/6, 6/9 correctable to 6/6, 6/6 with glasses.
- Tattoo :- Permanent body tattoos are not permitted on any part of the body
|Area||Minimum height standard (in centimeters) after relaxation for Indian Navy 10+2 Recruitment|
|Tribals from Ladakh Region||155|
|A&N, Lakshadweep and Minicoy Islands||155|
|Gorkhas, Nepalese, Assamese, Garhwali, Kumaoni and Uttarakhand||152|
|Bhutan, Sikkim & North East Regions||152|
Acceptable vision for the recruiters is 6/6, 6/9 correctable to 6/6, 6/6 with glasses
Do You Know: How To Join Indian Navy
Steps to Apply for Indian Navy Recruitment 2019:
- Candidates are firstly required to visit Indian Navy official website that is www.joinindiannavy.gov.in to fill their application forms for Indian Navy Recruitment 2019.
- Through home page of the Official portal press “Careers” tab available at the top of left side and it will navigate to a new page.
- On another page you need to search for an “Offi10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme” link and hit the same.
- After navigating to another page you will get links for online applying and Indian Navy recruitment advertisement.
- Candidates are advised to go through the Indian Navy advertisement carefully before applying for the Indian Navy Recruitment.
- After satisfying and meeting entire criteria as per Indian Navy Notification go back to the previous page and hit the suitable link to apply online.
- They need to login first through the official link and then fill the required details carefully in Indian Navy Online Application Form and in a prescribed manner.
- After filling the details, check Indian Navy Online Form once and then hit the submit tab.
- Candidates are advised to take print out of there duly filled Indian Navy Application Form for future preferences.
Apply Here: Indian Navy Login Portal
Important Dates for Indian Navy Recruitment after 10+2:
- Starting date to apply online for Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 for 10+2 : 03-11-2018
- Last date to apply online for Indian Navy Job Vacancy: 22-11-2018
Candidates may visit the Official Link to get rest details about Indian Navy Recruitment 2019
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Indian Navy Result||Indian Navy Admit Card|
|Latest Recruitments||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|