IP University Syllabus
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University provides various UG/PG Courses like B.Tech/BBA/Law/MBA/MCA etc. Here we are providing details regarding the IP University Syllabus of all those courses. Candidates can now download the latest IP University Syllabus 2018 PDF with the help of the instructions given here on this page. Furthermore candidates may also avail the IP University Exam Syllabus with the help of the official links given.
This page includes:
We have provided IP syllabus for some courses, candidates can get the syllabus for other courses from the official portal of Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University. Candidates are advised to download the syllabus in PDF form from this page and start their preparation early. All the Candidates are suggested to keep visiting our web portal recruitmentresult.com for changes and daily updates related to the IP University Syllabus.
IP University Syllabus
PhD Semester 1
Paper Code: PHD699101 Credits: 3 (2L+1T)
Unit-I: Fundamentals of Research
Research: meaning, scope, limitation, nature (fundamental, applied and action).Scientific Inquiry- concept, assumptions and their role. Paradigm-meaning, Positivist and Nonpositivist paradigms. Major orientations in educational research- Philosophical, Historical, Sociological and Psychological. Types of Educational Research- Descriptive, Evaluative, Historical, Philosophical, Developmental, Co relational research, Ethnographic Research, Experimental research, Ex-Post Facto Research, Action research etc.
Unit-II: Research as a process
Skills required for conducting research. Sources of research data- primary and secondary sources. Population and sample, Sampling techniques- concept, types (random, purposive, stratified random, probability and non-probability).
Unit-III: Research Tools
Tools and techniques of data collection for qualitative and quantitative research – observation, interview, questionnaire, rating scale, inventory, check list, content analysis. Reliability and validity of tools
Unit-IV: Formulation of Research Proposal
Formulating research proposal- identification of a research problem, Review of related literature, research questions, objectives hypotheses-concept, types, formulation. Formatting, Citations, Bibliography, References, Chapterisation, writing, evaluating and reviewing research reports and papers.
Check Out Sample Papers Here: IP University Previous Year Papers
Paper Code: PHD699103 Credits: 3(2L+1T)
Paper: Philosophical and Sociological Basis of Educational Research
Unit –I Philosophy as a Discipline and its Role
- a) Philosophy a Liberal Discipline: Meaning and Relevance
- b) Functions of Philosophy: Speculative, Analytic, Prescriptive and Normative
- c) Philosophical Methods: Analysis, Synthesis, Induction, Deduction
- d) Philosophical Foundations of Research
- e) Sociological Foundations of Research
Unit-II Western and Indian Thinkers on Education
Thomas Kuhn, Emile Durkheim, Talcott Parsons, Martin Buber, Francis Bacon, Jean Paul Sartre, Rabindranath Tagore, Swami Vivekananda, Sri Aurobindo, Jiddu krishnamurti, B.R. Ambedkar, Zakir Hussain, S. Radhakrishnan
Unit-III Social change and Education
- a) Social change and its implication on Education and Society
- b) Recent social development and their impact on Society and Education
- c) Media and its uses for uplifting the Education and Society with special reference to Social Media.
- d) Social Stratification and its impact on Society and Education
Unit –IV Critical Reflection on the writings of the following thinkers
- a) Learning without Burden : Prof. Yashpal
- b) What is Worth Teaching : Prof. Krishna Kumar
- c) Pedagogy of the Oppressed : Paul Freire
- d) Deschooling Society: Ivan Illich
- e) Role of following social thinkers on Society and Education – Jyotiba Phule, Savitri Bai Phule, Raja Ram Mohan Roy, Dr. B.R. Ambedkar, Gopal Krishna Gokhale, Mohan Das Karmchand Gandhi, Mother Teresa.
Must Check Last 5 Year Papers: IP University Question Papers
Paper : Recent Development in Indian Education: Policy Directive and Programme
Paper Code: PHD699105 Credits: 3 (2L+1T)
Unit-1: New Knowledge Pedagogies and approaches in Educational Research
- Ensuring Learning out-come in Elementary Education
- Extending out reach of secondary and senior secondary Education
- Strengthening Vocational Education, Accelerating Rural Literacy, Adult Education and National Open Schooling Systems.
- Promotion of Information and Communication Technology in Education.
- Comprehensive Education – Ethics, Physical Education, Theory and Practice of Yoga and Life Skills and Value based Learning
Unit-II: Revamping Teacher Education for Quality Improvement
- Recent trends in Teacher Education and Present Scenario
- Issues related to Teacher Education programmes in India with reference to pre service and in-service Teacher Education programme
- Inclusive pedagogy and its challenges for revamping Teacher Education.
- Centrally sponsored scheme for Teacher Education for promoting research aptitude in Teachers.
- Role of UGC based Teacher Education for promoting research in teacher Education, Fund and grant system, Assessment and Management Systems.
Unit-III: Standards, School Assessment and School Management
- Total Quality Management: Concept-indicators of quality, setting standards for performance
- Institutional Autonomy and Accountability
- Pro-visional financial Education in 12th five year plan.
- Assessment and accreditation in Education
- Role of ISO, QCI and NAAC
Unit-IV: Indian Education: Planning and policy
- Concept, scope approaches of Educational Planning, Policy Formulation, Process and Implementation,
- Issues and Policy change at National and State level affecting Indian Education with reference to RTE, SSA(UEE), RMSA, RVSA and other related national and state level Educational Schemes, implementation and monitoring
- Globalization and Internationalization and its impact on Educational Policy in Hindi.
- International trends in Educational Research with special reference to Teacher Education
- Competency based Teacher Education and Innovative programmes for Professional Development of Teachers and Teacher Education
Also Check:-How To Find Online Study Material
PhD Semester 2
Supervisor Directed Course (need based)
Supervisor directed Course shall involve acquainting the research scholars with the use of the tools and techniques of research. The scholars shall work on the following with respect to nature of the research domain undertaken:
- Techniques of Sampling
- Development of a tool for research (using the procedure of standardization) e.g. Questionnaire, Interview schedule, Observation schedule, Rating Scale etc.
- Development of a Research proposal
- Preparation of Bibliography on a specific research topic (APA Style)
- Fourteen periods of 1 hour duration shall be devoted by the respective supervisor with his/her scholar.
The scholars are expected to present the research problem of their area of interest. The supervisor shall also assess the presentation skills of the scholar in the seminars.
Fourteen Seminars of 2 hours duration shall be held in the school on weekly basis wherein all scholars and all supervisors shall be present.
IP University Syllabus for Bachelor / Master of Technology (Dual Degree):
Paper: Electrical Science
Properties of Conductors and Insulators
- Basic laws of Electrical Engineering
- Temperature Resistance Coefficients
- Network theorems and applications
- Division of Current
- Circuit Parameters
- Energy and Power
- Thevenin and Reciprocity theorems
- Star Delta Formations
Must Check: Tips & Tricks to Clear Written Examination
- Peak, Average and RMS values for alternating currents
- Power and Power factor
- Resistance, Inductance and Capacitance
- Q Factor
- Magnetic Induction
- Moving Coil and Moving Iron Instruments
- Construction of Instruments
- Attraction and Repulsion type
- Permanent Magnet and Eletrodynamics, Dynamometer type
D.C. Generators & Motors
- Principle of operation of Generators & Motors
- Speed Control of shunt motors
- Flux control, Rheostatic control, voltage control
- Speed control of series motors
A.C. Generators & Motors
- Principle of operation
- Removing Magnetic field
- Squirrel cage and phase wound rotor
- Starting of Induction motors
- Direct on line and Star Delta starters
- Synchronous machines
- Regulation and efficiency calculations
- Open and short circuit tests
Also Get: Health Hazards due to over Studying
IP University Syllabus of Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA):
Paper: Business Policy & Strategy
Introduction: Nature, scope and importance of the course on Business Policy;
- Evolution of this course – Forecasting,
- Long-range planning,
- strategic planning
- strategic management.
II. Strategic Management Process:
- Formulation Phase – vision, mission, environmental scanning,
- objectives and strategy
- implementation phase – Strategic Activities, Evaluation and Control.
III. Environmental Analysis:
- Need, Characteristics and categorization of environmental factors
- Approaches to the environmental scanning process – structural analysis of competitive environment;
- ETOP a diagnosis tool
IV. Analysis of Internal Resources:
- Strengths and Weakness; Resource Audit; Strategic Advantage Analysis
- Value-Chain Approach to Internal Analysis
- Methods of analysis and diagnosing Corporate Capabilities – Functional Area Profile and Resource Deployment Matrix
- Strategic Advantage Profile
- SWOT analysis
V. Formulation of Strategy:
- Approaches to Strategy formation
- major strategy options – Stability, Growth and Expansion, Diversification, Retrenchment, Mixed Strategy;
- Choice of Strategy – BCG Model
- Stop-Light Strategy Model
- Directional Policy Matrix (DPM) Model
- Product/Market Evolution – Matrix and Profit Impact of Market Strategy (PIMS) Model
VI. Major Issues involved in the Implementation of strategy:
- Organization structure
- leadership and resource allocation
You May Also Read:- Tips To Create Your Own Study Guide
How to get IP University Syllabus?
- First of all log on to the official website i.e. www.ipu.ac.in
- Go to the Academics section and then hit on the Scheme/Syllabus link available in the below section
- A new page will come out along with various course links
- Select the course and hit on the link
- Now a new page will come out along with the list of courses related tto that branch’
- Select the discipline and then a PDF will appear in front of you along with the IP University Syllabus
- Check out the syllabus and then download it
- At last take a print out of it and keep it safe for further usage
Get here for other courses>> Direct Link to Download IP Syllabus
The candidates can get the Detailed Syllabus of the IP University for B.tech, BBA, Law, MBA, MCA Entrance Exam from this Official Link. You can bookmark this page using CTRL+D or follow us on facebook to acquire updated information in this concern.
Dear students, if you have any query about IP University Syllabus 2018 then you may write your questions in comment box that is well mentioned below. Applicants may also Subscribe Our Free Email Service that is absolutely free to fetch latest updates about recruitments, application form etc direct to your mailbox.
Check This Useful Section
|IP University Fee Structure||IP University College Ranking|
|IP University Counselling||IP University Result|
|IP University Admission||How Do Toppers Study?|
|Strategies To Improve Memory||IP University Cut Off|