CA CPT Result 2015
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India has declared CA CPT Result 2015 for the students who had appeared in CA Common Proficiency Test, which was held on 14th December 2014. Aspirants may check their exam result by roll number or registration number or Name by following the steps given below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Procedure to check the CA CPT Result:
- Firstly competitors must have to visit the Official website of CPT that is: caresults.nic.in
- Then follow ‘check results’ section.
- Select the link [Common Proficiency Test]: Dec 2014.
- Must enter the correct details such as Pin No. or Registration No.
- After then submit it then you will see the score card on your computer screen.
- Aspirants may download the score card and take a print out of the form for further use.
Institute of Chartered Accountants organizes Common Proficiency Test two times in the year in the month of May and December. This is the second largest specialized accounting body in the world.
Purpose of Exam:
Common Proficiency Test is conducted with the purpose of selection of eligible candidates who can do CA form the ICAI. For this candidates can take many attempts.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of the marks obtained in Common Proficiency Test. Various chances is provided to the candidates to clear this exam.
Applicants may join us on Facebook and Google Plus to get latest details. If you want to give your view on the basis of above given information in the below provided comment box.
Note: For more details you can visit Official Site
Check More Useful Links
|Find CA IPCC Date Sheet||Check CA IPCC Hall Ticket|
|Check CA CPT Exam Notice||How to Become a Chartered Accountant|
|Best Career Opportunities||Find Jobs by Qualification|