Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) has invited online applications from interested and willing contenders to apply for Director (Finance) Jobs – Apply under IRCTC Recruitment 2018-19 through its official website that is irctc.com.
Those who want to apply for IRCTC Recruitment are required to go through all the information like vacancy details, eligibility criteria and other terms and conditions of the organization which can be got by following the steps or direct official links given here.
Overview of the Page:
Apply Online Now for IRCTC Director (Finance) Jobs!!!
Online applications process for Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation vacancies of director have been started and link is provided here on this page. Applicants are advised to complete their IRCTC online application process before the last date that is 12-10-2018.
Team members of recruitmentresult.com have provided all the details which will be required by the aspirants at the time of filling online applications for IRCTC Recruitment 2018-19.
Grab Now: Latest Railway Jobs
Post Name: Director (Finance)
What Qualifications are required for IRCTC Jobs?
Those who are applying for IRCTC vacancies of director shall be a Chartered Accountant or Cost Accountant or a full time MBA/PGDM course with good academic record from a recognized University /Institution.
Find Out: Jobs By Qualification
Minimum age limit for the aspirants applying for IRCTC director job in finance department is 40 years and maximum age limit for the same is 60 years as on the date of occurrence of vacancies.
Direct Links for IRCTC Recruitment:
Contenders who will get selected for the vacant posts of Director under IRCTC Recruitment will be paid Rs.65, 000/- to Rs.75, 000/- every month as per the existing rules of the government adopted by the organization.
Also Check: Railway Salary Package
IRCTC Recruitment Mode:
Final selection of the applicants will be done on the basis of their performance in written test and/or personal interview which will be taken by the selection committee of Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation.
Steps to Apply for IRCTC Recruitment:
- First of all, candidates must go to official site of Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation that is irctc.com or the direct link given below to apply online for IRCTC career opportunities.
- Through home page of the official portal hit on “Careers” tab from the left side of the page through which you will navigated to a new page.
- Press on “New Job” link from another page and search the suitable link for “Vacancy Notification for the Post of Director (Finance)” on the next page you are navigated to.
- Go to the website as prescribed in the appeared advertisement and hit on “Vacancies” tab available on the menu bar.
- Search the suitable link for “Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation (IRCTC)” and press the same.
- Read all the instructions explained in the advertisement carefully and if you meet entire eligibility criteria then go back to the previous page and tap on the specific link to fill IRCTC online application forms.
- Now you need to fill all the details required in the application form correctly.
- Check the filled details once and hit the “Submit” tab at last.
- Take print out of the submitted application and send it to the postal address mentioned below along with the necessary credentials.
Read More About: Career In Indian Railway
Smt Kimbuong Kipgen Secretary,
Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan,
Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road,
Find Here – More Jobs In Delhi
Dates to Remember:
Last date of receipt of complete application for IRCTC Recruitment: 12-10-2018
Those contenders who wish to attain more knowledge and latest updates for IRCTC Recruitment 2018-19 are advised to visit the Official Website of Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation on regular basis.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Railway Books||Railway Exam Preparation Tips|
|Railway Exam Coaching Institutes||Indian Railway Eligibility Criteria|
|Online Test For Railway||Railway Medical Standards|
|Railway Current Affairs||Latest Recruitment|