Authority of Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation Limited has transmitted Jobs advertisement named as IRCTC Recruitment.
In order to hire 120 eligible candidates on IRCTC Supervisor Vacancies the organization is going to conduct Walk-in interview in IHM Chennai, IHM Bangalore and IHM Trivandrum on 25-06-2018, 27-06-2018 and 29-06-2018 respectively.
|Highlights of the Page:|
IRCTC Supervisor Jobs 2018
Interested and willing B.Sc degree holders ensuring the eligibility norms needed for IRCTC Recruitment 2018 may apply by appearing for a Walk-in-interview along with bio-data, original and copies of certificates to prove their age, qualification etc.
Candidates interested to apply for Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation Limited Recruitment 2018, need to go through this web page which is well tailored by the team of recruitmentresult.com
|Name of The Organization||Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC)|
|No. of IRCTC Job Vacancy||120|
|Name of the IRCTC Posts||Supervisor (Hospitality)|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||All India|
|IRCTC Recruitment Application Mode||Walk-ins Process|
|Date of Interview||25th, 27th, 29th June 2018|
Check Also: Latest 5000 Railway Jobs
Date and Venue of Walk-in-Interview for IRCTC Recruitment 2018:
|Timings: 10:00 am to 1:00 pm|
|IHM Chennai||25-06-2018||Institute Of Hotel Management Catering Technology And Applied Nutrition 4th Cross Street, C.l.T. Campus, TTTI- Taramani PO: Chennai- 6O0113|
|IHM Bangalore||27-06-2018||Institute Of Hotel Management Catering Technology And Applied Nutrition Near M.S.Building & SKSJTI Hostel, S.J.Polytechnic Campus, Bengaluru-560 001|
|IHM Trivandrum||29-06-2018||Institute Of Hotel Management Catering Technology And Applied Nutrition G.V.Raja Road, Kovalam, Thiruvananthapuram- 695 527|
- Posts Name: Supervisor
- of Posts: 120
- SC – 15%
- ST – 7.5%
- OBC – 27%
- Differently able – 4%
- Ex-Service Man – 10%
Required Educational Qualification for IRCTC Recruitment 2018:
Applying candidates for Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation Jobs must possess full time B.Sc in Hospitality & Hotel Administration with minimum 2 years experience from recognized University/ Institutions with good academic records.
You Can Also Check: More graduate Jobs
IRCTC Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 years
Relaxation in Age:
|Ex-Service Man||5 Years|
|Differently able||10 years|
|Ex-Service Man||15 Years|
Download Official PDF of
IRCTC Selection Process:
On the basis of performance in Interview conducted by the experts of Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation Limited, the selection of applying aspirants for IRCTC Recruitment will be done.
IRCTC Salary Details:
Those, who will be selected for appointment on Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation Recruitment, will get Rs.25000/- Per Month with 250/- of Daily allowances, as monthly along from the organization.
IRCTC Supervisor Scope of Work:
- Responsible for supervision/ monitoring food production, quality, services in nominated mobile/ static catering units.
- Collection of feedback analysis and course correction.
- Ensure compliance with company policies and standard hospitality procedures/practices.
- Ensuring men & material for nominated mobile/ static catering units.
- Ensuring implementation of statutory regulations as applicable.
- Coordinate with various departments, offices, business partners.
Check here- Railway Salary Package
How to Apply For IRCTC Recruitment 2018?
To fill IRCTC Application Form, candidates are advised to follow below given instructions which are well mentioned in the below section of the page:
- Initially, contenders are required to visit the official website that is www.irctc.com to apply for IRCTC Recruitment 2018
- Now you will be on the home page of official website, press on “Careers” tab.
- From new window you are required to hit on suitable link as given below.
“Notification for Walk-in Interview at IRCTC/SZ- Supervisor Hospitality engagement on contract basis” link
- Afterwards, IRCTC Supervisor Recruitment notification will be opened in PDF form.
- Read entire details carefully and ensure your eligibility.
- Now download format of IRCTC Application Form, attached with official advertisement given at the bottom.
- Take a print out of it and fill complete application form with correct details.
- Attached all the necessary documents/ testimonials along with application form.
- Now appear in interview along with all the documents/ application form to venue given below.
Check Here- Career In Indian Railway
After reading entire details of IRCTC Recruitment 2018 – 19, if you have any query then you can simply leave a comment in below given comment box. Out team members will resolve your problem as soon as they can. Press Official Link to visit directly on official website.
Recently, a notification has been released under the IRCTC Recruitment. The IRCTC is now inviting applications for the post of Consultant. As per the Notification for Consultants, the organization is hiring retired railway officers. Concerned aspirants can apply till 25 June for the above mentioned post.
The IRCTC Recruitment 2018 is being conducted to meet the requirement of 09 Consultants across the nine railway stations of posting. The candidates will be hired on temporary basis. The IRCTC Recruitment 2018 will be conducted through offline mode as per the IRCTC notification.
This Page includes:
Candidates need to send their latest resumes to the respective official address for the respective posting station mentioned below. The hired IRCTC Consultants will be coordinating several activities of IRCTC with Railways. For more details, scroll down the page below which is well maintained by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Check Here: All Upcoming Railway Jobs
IRCTC Vacancy 2018:
- Post Name: Consultant
- No. of Post: 9
|S. No.||Station of Posting|
|3.||Kolkata (Old Koyala Ghat)|
The candidate applying for the IRCTC Consultants Recruitment must be a retired Officer of Indian Railways. Secondly, the applicant must have a minimum 20 years experience in Zonal or Divisional Railways in Operation or Commercial Department.
Read Here About: Indian Railway Eligibility Criteria
Upper Age Limit for IRCTC Recruitment:
Age of the contenders for the post of Consultants under the IRCTC Recruitment 2018 must not be above 62 years.
Pay Scale for IRCTC Consultants:
The pay scale of Consultants will be 80% of Last Pay Drawn Less Pension & DA thereon at the time of engagement. The consultants will also receive a consultancy fees package. However, they will not be considered for any additional allowance.
IRCTC Recruitment Process:
The interested candidates will have to send their latest resume at the following address latest by 25.06.2018. Applicants also need to attach the other related documents with their resume. The shortlisted candidates will be informed about the next step of selection process accordingly.
Must Know: Railway Selection Procedure
How to Apply for IRCTC Recruitment 2018:
- First of all, the applying candidates need to visit the official website of IRCTC.
- Then, on the homepage, look for the IRCTC Notification for Consultants, that is, “Advertisement for engagement of 09 Consultants on Temporary basis in IRCTC for co-ordinating various activities of IRCTC with Railways”.
- Hit on the above mentioned IRCTC Recruitment notification.
- Read all the details and instructions to candidates in the Notification for Consultants and ensure all the requirements.
- Send your latest resume along with other required documents to the particular address for the intended posting station.
Do You Know: Difference Between Resume And CV
Details of Postal Address:
|Applications for location at Sn. 1||JGM/HRD|
IRCTC Ltd., Rail Yatri Niwas Building, New Delhi Railway Station Complex, Ajmeri Gate Side, New Delhi – 110002 (e-mail: email@example.com)
|Applications for locations at Sn. 2 & 3||JGM/HRD|
IRCTC Ltd., Old Koilaghat Building, Ground Floor,3,Koilaghat Street, Kolkata 700001 (E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org)
|Applications for location at Sn. 4||JGM/HRD|
IRCTC Ltd., 2nd Floor, New Administrative Building, Central Railway, CST, Mumbai-400001 (E-mail: email@example.com)
|Applications for locations at Sn. 5 to 7||JGM/HRD|
IRCTC Ltd., 9-1-129/1/302, 3rd Floor, Oxford Plaza, Sarojini Devi Road, Secunderabad, Andhra Pradesh – 500003 (E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org)
|Applications for locations at Sn. 8 & 9||JGM/HRD|
IRCTC Ltd., 6A,The Rain Tree Place, No. 9 Mc Nicholas Road, Chetpet, Chennai 600031 (e-mail: email@example.com)
Last Date of Application: 25/06/2018
You can visit the official website of IRCTC for more job notifications under the IRCTC Recruitment. Also, for latest government job alerts, you can bookmark this page of recruitmentresult.com.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Railway Books||Railway Exam Preparation Tips|
|Railway Exam Coaching Institutes||Railway Salary Package|
|Online Test For Railway||Career In Railway Sector|
|Railway Current Affairs||Latest Recruitment|