INDIAN SPACE RESEARCH ORGANISATION [ISRO] invites application forms to fill up 18 Scientist/Engineer Vacancies. ISRO Recruitment Notification has been released recently containing all the eligibility requirements. We’ve brought all those information for you here on this page.
This is a best opportunity for those who’re always in search of isro scientist recruitment or isro engineer recruitment notification. According to isro latest news, the last date to submit the application forms is 15-01-2019. In order to grab more details please scroll down this page.
Overview of ISRO Bengaluru Recruitment
- Advertisement Number: ISRO HQ: ICRB: 01:2019
- Advertisement Date: 26-12-2018
- Last Date for Submission of Applications online: 15-01-2019
- Last Date to Make the Payment of Fee: 16.01.2019
- ISRO Written Exam Date: 10.03.2019
- Call letters will be Available: first week of March 2019
- The Answer Keys will be published: within 3 working days of the written test
ISRO Recruitment Criteria 2019: Either searching latest notification for isro recruitment for scientist or isro recruitment for engineers, it’s necessary to know the edibility criteria completely before you apply.
- B.Tech or equivalent in concerned discipline in First Class with an aggregate minimum of 65% marks or CGPA 6.84/10 for ISRO Vacancies 2019.
- Candidates can apply for ISRO Jobs of Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Architecture) who have Bachelor degree in Architecture in First Class with an aggregate minimum of 65% or CGPA 6.84/10 and registration with Council of Architecture.
Get Here: Latest Jobs As Per Your Qualification
The maximum age of the contenders applying for ISRO Recruitment Notification must not be above 35 years as on 15.01.2019.
Relaxation in Upper Age
- 05 years for SC/ST candidates
- 03 years for OBC candidates
Check More Links Related To ISRO
|ISRO Syllabus||ISRO Exam Answer Key|
|ISRO Previous Year Papers||ISRO Results|
|ISRO Admit Card||ISRO Exam Pattern|
|ISRO Vs NASA Comparison||How To Get Into ISRO|
ISRO Vacancy Details 2019
|Name of the Post||ISRO vacancy|
|Vacancy at Semi-Conductor Laboratory,|
Chandigarh an autonomous institution
under the Department Of Space
[Group ‘A’ Non-Gazetted post
|Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Electrical)||01|
Grab Today: Upcoming Government Jobs
ISRO Salary Details
Selected contenders for isro vacancy notification will receive Rs. 56,100/ – as salary.
ISRO Bengaluru Recruitment Procedure
Procedure To Submit ISRO Online Application Form
- Visit to the official website of the organization which is www.isro.gov.in
- Hit “Careers” available at the beneath section of the home page.
- Go through “केंद्रीकृत भर्ती (आई.सी.आर.बी.) / Centralised Recruitment (ICRB) , All Locations” link.
- Follow “Recruitment of Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ in the disciplines of Civil, Electrical, Ref & Air-Conditioning and Architecture” link.
- Afterwards you have to read ISRO Notification by pressing the direct link.
- Eligible contenders have to go for “Apply Online” link.
- Enter Asked details in the format of ISRO Online Form.
- Upload required documents and make the payment of requisite fee.
- Recheck ISRO Online Application Fee and hit “Submit” tab.
- Take a print out of the application form for future reference.
Download ISRO Recruitment Advertisement
|ISRO Bengaluru Advertisement||Download Here|
|ISRO Recruitment FAQ’s||Download Here|
|ISRO Vacancies Apply Online||Check Here|
|ISRO Scientist/ Engineer Recruitment Link||Check Here|
|Print Application Form||Check Here|
|Application Fee Payment||Check Here|
|Print Fee Payment Receipt||Check Here|
|Change Written Test Centers||Check Here|
ISRO Recruitment FAQ’s
Question1. What is Requisite ISRO Application Fee 2019?
Answer: Appliers for ISRO Recruitment Advertisement have to Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline Through E Challan.
- Gen/ OBC: 100
- SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen: Nil
Question2. What is Closing Date to ISRO Bengaluru Recruitment Apply Online?
Answer: 15 Jan 2019
Question3. Documents to be sent to ISRO Headquarters, Bengaluru till?
Answer: 21 Jan 2019
Question4. What is The Procedure For the employed under Central/State Govt/PSU/Autonomous Bodies?
Answer: They have to send a ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the employer concerned, duly indicating their Registration Number and Post Code to the Administrative Officer [ICRB], ISRO Headquarters, Bengaluru within seven days of filing the applications online by the candidates and in any case not later than 21 Jan 2019.
Question5. Where will be ISRO Test conducted?
Answer: Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, New Delhi and Thiruvananthapuram
You Can Also Check: Best State Government Jobs
ISRO Recruitment 2019 Apply Online Instructions
- The candidates registered under National Career Services (NCS) portal and fulfilling the eligibility conditions may visit ISRO website and follow the application procedure as stated in the previous paragraphs.
- The appointees are liable to be posted in any of the Centres/Units of the Indian Space Research Organization/Department of space situated anywhere in India as and when required.
- Candidates called for interview will have to produce all relevant original documents in proof of details furnished in their applications submitted on-line, at the time of interview.
- If any information furnished on-line is found to be wrong or false, the candidate will not be interviewed and TA will not be paid.
- No TA will be paid for attending the Written Test.
- ISRO reserves the right not to fill up all or any of the posts, if it so desires.
- Only Indian Nationals need apply.
Get Here: Free Job Updates
Details About ISRO Scientist/ Engineer Written Test
The written test paper consists of 80 objective type questions carrying equal marks. Based on the performance in the Written Test, candidates will be short-listed for interview, the schedule and venue of which will be notified by email.
Final selection will be based on Interview. Candidates with minimum 60% marks in the interview will be eligible for consideration for empanelment in the selection panel, in the order of merit.
For More Updates Related To ISRO Recruitment 2019 Be In Touch With Our Portal While You May Subscribe Our Free Email Service Also.
Latest Recruitment On 11-01-2019: