Department of Space is looking for a suitable candidate for ISRO Recruitment!! The Indian Space Research Organization has promulgated vacancy notification to notify eligible candidates for vacant positions of Director. Those who are searching for Indian Space Research Organization Vacancy, they can apply for the same through proper channel after ensuring their eligibility. Candidates can go through below section of this page to get complete details of ISRO Recruitment 2017.
Key contents of this page:
The Indian Space Research Organization is inviting applications from young and talented candidates to employ them at the vacant posts. Candidates can visit the official website of the organization to ensure their eligibility and then fill and send application form before the last date that is 17.12.2017. Only those candidates who satisfy eligibility norms can apply for the vacant posts. Candidates can go through below section of this page to know more about ISRO Recruitment 2018 which is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization name||Indian Space Research Organization|
Candidates who are going to apply for ISRO Director Vacancy they must be a Cost Accountant / Chartered Accountant or MBA with specialization in Finance with good academic record from a recognized University Institution.
Check Here: MBA Jobs
Age of the candidates applying for ISRO Director Jobs shall be minimum 45 years and maximum 56 years. Age Relaxation to reserved categories will be as per the rules of Government of India.
Candidates who get selected for ISRO Director Recruitment shall be able to receive in Level ’14’ of the Pay Matrix under 7th CPC (Pre-revised Scale PB-4 with GP Rs.10000)/- per month of salary as offered by the managing authority of the organization.
Selection of candidates for ISRO Director Recruitment 2017 shall be based on candidate’s performance in written examination followed by personal interview. Candidates are advised to perform their best for final selection.
For Better Preparation Of Exam/Interview, Must Read Below Given Articles.
Steps to apply for ISRO Recruitment 2017:
- First of all candidates have to visit the official website of the organization that is www.isro.gov.in
- After that navigate the home page and take your cursor to careers tab in below provided various links
- Now on reaching new page search for the suitable post link you wish to apply for and hit that link
- After that ISRO Recruitment Advertisement will get opened on your screen, just go through the eligibility details
- And if you are eligible then hit download application form link and take hard copy of it
- Now fill the required details and also attach Xerox copy of relevant documents along with your recent passport size photograph
- After that enclose it in an envelope
- Super scribe it with “Application to the posts for Director”
- At last send that hard copy at below stated postal address.
Get Here>> ISRO Recruitment Notification
The Director (Autonomous Bodies/Parliament),
Department of Space, Government of India,
Antariksh Bhavan, New BEL Road,
Find More: Jobs In Bangalore
Last date to send application form: 17.12.2017
Candidates can attain further more details of ISRO Recruitment 2017–2018 by going through this Official Link. Candidates can bookmark this web page by hitting CTRL+D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|ISRO Previous Year Papers||ISRO Syllabus|
|Latest Recruitments||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|