Indian Space Research Organization has circulated a job advertisement as ISRO Recruitment. Applications are invited form well talented and eligible job finders for filling 19 vacancies of Research Scientist in different positions. Applicants, who are interested to boost their career path must apply against ISRO Recruitment 2017 by submit application form on or before 13-03-2017.
Overview Of This Page
Candidates who are willing to register themselves for Indian Space Research Organization Recruitment need to submit Application Form through online mode. Aspirants who are looking for further information in regard to Recruitment may go through below tuned page which is well equipped by team members of recruitmentresult.com
|Organization Name||Indian Space Research Organization|
|Number Of Seats||19|
|Last Date To Submit Forms||13-03-2017|
Research Scientists in following disciplines:
- TRS1- 11 posts
- TRS2- 08 posts
For Indian Space Research Organization Vacancies aspirants must possess BE/B.Tech/MSc degree in First Class with an aggregate of 65% marks (average of all semesters) or CGPA of 6.84 on a 10 Point scale with working knowledge/ certification / PG degrees in one or more of the following:
Candidates, who are interested, should be in between of 18-35 years in the norms of Indian Agricultural Statistics Research Institute. Upper age limit is relaxed for SC/ ST Candidates up to 5 years and 3 years for OBC Category candidates.
ISRO Recruitment 2017 Official Notice: Download PDF
Applicants, who will be selected successfully for Research Scientists jobs, will get the salary of Rs. 15600/- per month + Rs. 540/- HRA plus DA on monthly basis from the Indian Space research Organization.
Firstly candidates will be screened on the basis of their filled application form and after that, Candidates will be called for interview process. Final selection will be based on the performance and presentation shown by the candidates in interview which is going to be conduct by the selection committee of the organization.
How to Fill Indian Space Research Organization Application Form:
- Candidates who are interested need to visit the official portal that is nrsc.gov.in
- Choose “careers” link that is available on the bottom of home page.
- After that hit on “press here for recruitment Details” that is available under advertisement heading.
- Now on new page select “Advt No. NRSC/RMT/2/2017” link.
- Read given details and HIT “Apply online” link by visiting on previous page.
- Fill Online Application Form with required details and attach all the relevant documents.
- At last, hit submit and keep a copy for further use.
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
Last Date of online registration: 13-03-2017
Contenders who are interested to apply for ISRO Recruitment 2017, they can get additional information through above mentioned Official Notification. Applicants can also bookmark this page using CTRL+D or subscribe to attain latest updates in your mail box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Best Government Jobs In India||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|
Latest 87 Scientist Engineer Vacancy available now!!! Recently, Indian Space Research Organization a job notification titled as ISRO Recruitment. Applications are invited by the organization from eligible contenders for filling up various vacant positions of Scientist Engineer in different discipline through online mode. Job seekers who are interested and want to be a part of this organization can apply for ISRO Recruitment 2017 till the last date that 07-03-2017.
What this Page Includes?
Career- oriented candidates who will be shortlisted on the basis of academic performance will be eligible to appear in written test on 07-05-2017 for ISRO Job Openings. To get complete details related to government sector jobs regarding Indian Space Research Organization Recruitment you need to read this page which is well created by the dedicated team members of recruitmentresult.com
|Organization Name||Indian Space Research Organization|
|Number Of Seats||87|
|Last Date To Submit Forms||07-03-2017|
|Sr. No||Posts name/ Discipline||No. of Posts|
What will be the required Qualification?
- Job appliers for Indian Space Research Organization Jobs must possess Degree of BE/B.Tech or equivalent qualification in first class with an aggregate minimum of 65% marks or CGPA 6.84/10.
- Candidates applying with qualification of AMIE/Grad IETE should have 65% marks or CGPA 6.84 in Section ‘B’ alone.
- Those aspirants who are going to complete the above course in the academic year 2016-17 are also eligible to apply, provided final degree is available by 31/8/2017
Check Here: Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Match your age- limit with required:
Candidates who are willing to apply for ISRO Jobs should not be more than 35 years as on 07-03-2017. Age relaxation will be applicable to Ex Servicemen and Persons with Disabilities as per GOI rules.
ISRO Recruitment Official Notification: Download PDF
- Applying candidates for Indian Space Research Organization Vacancy should have to pay an application fee of Rs. 100/-
- Candidates may make the payment ‘online’ using Internet Banking/Debit Card or ‘Offline’ by visiting nearest SBI Branch.
- Candidates after submitting their application can pay application fee immediately or any day before the last date for fee payment i.e. 08.03.2017 (11.59) pm
Offered Salary for ISRO Recruitment:
- Appointed appliers will get an impressive and good amount of Rs. 56100/- per month from the concerned department of reputed Indian Space Research Organization.
- In addition, House Rent Allowance [HRA] and Transport Allowance at the prescribed rates in force at the place of posting will be paid for those who are not availing Departmental Housing and Transport facility, respectively. The employees will be governed by the National Pension System.
Mode of Hiring for ISRO Careers:
- On the basis of the academic performance and bio-data, initial screening will be conducted to short-list candidates for taking-up written test.
- The written test will be conducted on 07.05.2017 at twelve venues GIVEN BELOW.
- All the appliers are advised to give their best in written test to get hired for stated positions.
- No TA will be paid for attending the Written Test.
- The ISRO Call Letters for the written test to the short- listed candidates will be sent only by e-mail during the third/last week of April 2017.
- The written test paper consists of 90 objective type questions carrying equal marks.
- Candidates will be short-listed for interview on the basis of performance in the Written Test, the schedule and venue of which will be notified.
- Written test is only a first level screening and written test score will not be considered for final selection process.
- Final selection will be done for these job openings in government sector on the basis of performance of the candidates in the Interview and those who secure minimum 60% marks in the interview will be eligible for consideration for empanelment in the selection panel, in the order of merit.
Get Preparation Tips to Clear Interview/Exam Round:
Some simple steps to apply for ISRO Recruitment 2017:
- Firstly applicants are required to open official website of Indian Space Research Organization that is isro.gov.in
- After visiting home page press on “careers” tab that is available at the bottom of home page.
- From new window, hit on “Recruitment to the post of Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ in the disciplines of Electronics, Mechanical and Computer Science”.
- Then a PDF file will be appeared read the detailed information regarding recruitment carefully and ensure your eligibility before applying.
- After reading complete details choose suitable link to apply online.
- Application form will appeared, you have to fill ISRO Online Application Form with complete details carefully in correct boxes and upload all relevant documents and certificates with it.
- Lastly hit on “submit” button also take hard copy of filled application form for future need.
Documents to Be Uploaded:
Following documents are required to upload with application form:
- SSC Certificate
- Experience Certificate (if necessary)
- Caste Certificate
- Ex-Servicemen discharge certificate
- PWD Certificate
You Can Also Check:
ISRO Exam Centres:
- New Delhi
Important Dates for ISRO Recruitment 2017:
|Opening Date for Online Registration||Ongoing|
|Closing Date for Online Registration||07-03-2017|
|Date of written test||07-05-2017|
|Last date to submit application fee for Indian Space Research Organization Application Form||08-03-2017|
Those aspirants who are already employed under Central/State Govt/PSU/Autonomous Bodies have to send a `No Objection Certificate’ from the employer concerned, duly indicating their Registration Number and Post Code to the Administrative Officer [ICRB], ISRO Headquarters, Bengaluru within seven days of filing the applications on-line by the candidates and in any case not later than15-03-2017
To gather for information about ISRO Recruitment 2017 applicants can go through above provided Official Notification. You can also join us on Facebook or Google + for latest recruitment updates or bookmark our web portal for upcoming updates by pressing control + D.