North Eastern Space Applications Center invites online application on behalf of ISTRAC for filling up the vacant positions of Technical Assistant. ISRO Recruitment process is going to be done through online process only.
Candidates, ensuring the qualification norms needed for ISRO 2018 Recruitment, can apply for the same via online process. Candidates can fill their forms for ISRO Recruitment 2018 till the last date that is 03rd August 2018.
Overview of this page:
Applicants are required to apply for ISRO Recruitment 2018-19, with the help of guidelines mentioned below on this page, which is well tailored by the team of project recruitmentresult.com
ISRO Vacancy Details:
Name of Post: Technical Assistant
Candidates, who are going to apply for Indian Space Research Organization Vacancies, they must have Diploma with First class in Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications Engg. from recognized Institutions/ Board/ University.
Find More: Diploma Jobs
Applicants, who are going to apply for Indian Space Research Organization Jobs , their age should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 35 years as on the closing date of online application.
Candidates, who will be selected for appointment on ISRO Vacancies, will get Rs. 44900-142400/- Level 7 as monthly remuneration along with further perks and profits as per the terms and conditions.
Get Here >>ISRO Recruitment Notification
To apply forISRO Technical Assistant Jobs, candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- as application fee. The payment should be done through Demand Draft to be issued in favour of “DIRECTOR, NORTH EASTERN SPACE APPLICATIONS CENTRE” payable at Umiam.
Selection of candidates for ISRO Technical Assistant Vacancies will be done on the basis of their performances in Written Test/Skill Test, going to be conducted by selection panel as on the specified dates.
Intimation to eligible candidates for Written Test/Skill Test will be sent through E-mail only. For this purpose candidates are required to furnish their E-mail ID correctly and compulsorily while submitting the application.
Get Complete Detailed: ISRO Syllabus
Process to apply for ISRO Recruitment 2018:
Candidates can apply for Indian Space Research Organization recruitment by following the steps mentioned below:
- First of all you have to visit the official website of organization that is www.isro.gov.in
- Now you have to hit on “careers” link available at the bottom of home page.
- On the next page you will see various links but you have to select “Advertisement” link, available in front of appropriate title related to ISRO Technical Assistant Recruitment.
- By hitting the link said above you will get a PDF file of ISRO Notification having all the details of recruitment.
- You have to read all the details mentioned in it.
- Afterwards go back to the previous page and hit on Apply link.
- Hit on the post you want to apply.
- Now fill the ISRO Online application form in correct manner, make payment of fee and hit on “Submit” button.
- At last you should take a print out of filled application form for future use.
Hit Here >>ISRO Apply Online
Last date to apply Online: 03-08-2018
Aspirants need to visit the Official Link to get rest details regarding ISRO Recruitment 2018-19.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|ISRO Previous Year Papers||ISRO Results|
|ISRO Admit Card||ISRO Exam Pattern|
|ISRO Vs NASA Comparison||How To Get Into ISRO|
|ISRO Exam Answer Key||Upcoming Government Jobs|