Indian Space Research Organization has announced job notification regarding ISRO Recruitment. The organization is hiring candidates to fill up the 128 vacancies for the position of Light Vehicle Driver, Heavy Vehicle Driver and Staff car Driver. Capable candidates can check the information and eligibly criteria from this page after that you can apply for ISRO Recruitment 2017 and can submit their application to Indian Space Research Organization before 28-08-2017.
This Page Includes
This is the great opportunity for the applicants who are looking jobs in government sector. Indian Space Research Organization is inviting applications through online mode but candidates should have passed SSLC / SSC / 10th class to apply for ISRO Jobs. You can get rest information about ISRO Recruitment 2018 by scrolling this web page which is created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of the Organization||Indian Space Research Organization|
|Name of the posts||Light Vehicle Driver, Heavy Vehicle Driver, Staff car Driver|
|Number of Vacancies||128|
|Last date to apply||28-08-2017|
Indian Space Research Organization Vacancies:
|Name of the posts||No. of Vacancies|
|Light Vehicle Driver||50|
|Heavy Vehicle Driver||76|
|Staff Car Driver||2|
Zone of Posting:
- New Delhi
Applicants must pass in SSLC/SSC/10th standard from the recognized institution/Board and have three years experience as LVD/HVD/SCD and must have LVD, HVD License to apply for this recruitment.
We Have More Options Of Jobs For 10th Pass Candidates: Check Here
Age of the candidates should be in between 18 years to 35 years and age relaxation will be given to the reserved categories as per the norms of the organization.
Candidates who will be selected for these posts they will get consolidated pay band of Rs. 19900/- per month as per the organization norms.
Download PDF – ISRO Recruitment Notification
Applicants who belong to General and OBC categories have to pay the application fee Rs.100/- and candidates can pay the application fee through online using Debit card or offline by visiting the nearest branch of the state bank of India and there is no application fee for reserved categories.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of work performance in written test/Skill test which will be conducted on 26-11-2017 at nine places by the selection committee of the organization.
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
How to apply for Indian Space Research Organization Jobs:
- First of all, log on the ISRO official website that is www.isro.gov.in
- After that press on the “careers” tab and download the advertisement.
- Appropriate candidates are suggested to open Online Application form link.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format and upload your recent passport size photograph and signature.
- Then, attach the scanned copies of all educational qualification and experience certificates
- Afterwards you need to pay the necessary amount of application fee according to your category.
- All the women candidates, SC, ST, Ex- serviceman are exempted from the payment of application fee.
- Now hit on the ‘submit’ button for finishing the process of application.
- At last take a print out of the application form which will contain registration number, advertisement number etc.
Check Here: Procedure To Fill Online Form
- Online Application Starting Date from – 08-08-2017
- Last date to submit the application form – 28-08-2017
- Last date for fee payment- 29-08-2017
You can get rest information about ISRO Recruitment 2017-2018 by visiting the Official Link and can follow us on face book and goggle plus to get latest updates. If you have any query then you write in comment box, we will try to solve your query as soon as possible.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|ISRO Previous Year Papers||ISRO Syllabus|
|Jobs By Qualification||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|