Want to Be part of Indian Space Research Organization by getting Scientist/Engineer Posts Through ISRO Exam? Then, you must download Updated Exam Pattern and ISRO Syllabus in PDF Format from Here & Start Your Preparation accordingly…Applicants, who are going to appear for ISRO Recruitment Exam and looking for ISRO Exam Syllabus for their better preparation they, can visit the official website of Indian Space Research Organization. We’re also trying to collect more information about ISRO Syllabus 2017 for Driver, Assistant and UDC Posts so you’re advised to stay tuned with us on our web portal to get latest updates on your instant access.
Highlights of this page:
- Indian Space Research Organization Syllabus
- ISRO Exam Pattern
- Formation of ISRO
- Last words
Yearly, Indian Space Research Organization conducts various recruitment exams to select dedicated and skilled contenders for various vacant vacancies like Driver, Asst and UDC posts. Candidates, who will participate for the ISRO Scientist Engineer exam they may download the complete exam pattern or ISRO Scientist / Engineer Syllabus as provided below on this page. You may find the detailed acknowledgement in concern to ISRO Recruitment Exam Syllabus, which is furnished below by the experts of recruitmentresult.com.
Revised Syllabus for the Written Test for recruitment to the post of Light Vehicle Driver/ Heavy Vehicle Driver/ Staff Car Driver:
|Part-A (Objective Type Questions Based On Vehicles Act, 1939)|
- Various Sections of the Motor Vehicles Act, 1939 amended from time to time
- Licensing of Drivers of Motor Vehicles
- Registration of Motor Vehicles
- Control of Transport Vehicles
- Control of Traffic
- Insurance of Motor Vehicles
- Offence, Penalties and Procedure
- Mandatory signs
- Accident Claims
- Accident Claims Tribunals
|Part-B (English – Elementary English Of 8th Standard Level)|
- Synonymous, Antonyms
- Use of correct verbs
- Choosing appropriate given words and phrases to fill-in the blanks in sentences
|Part-C (Arithmetic – Elementary Arithmetic Of 10th Standard Level)|
- Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division
- Percentage, Ratio, Average
|Part-D (General Knowledge)|
- General Knowledge, Current affairs
- ‘Who’ is ‘Who’
- States and Capitals in India,
- Geography of India
Download PDF >>> ISRO Driver Syllabus
ISRO Driver Exam Pattern:
Get PDF>>>ISRO Driver Sample Question Paper
ISRO Syllabus PDF:
You can download ISRO syllabus in PDF form given below:
ISRO Assistant and UDC Exam Syllabus:
|S.No. ||Subject ||Syllabus |
- Sentence Error
- Sentence correction fill in the blanks
- Misspell word
- One word Substitution
- Active & Passive Voice
- Preposition etc
- Basic GK
- Inventions in the World
- Indian Politics
- Indian Culture
- Basic Computer
- Indian History
- Indian Economy
- Famous Days & Dates
- Famous Books & Authors
- Indian Parliament
- similarities and differences
- spatial visualization
- spatial orientation
- problem solving
- decision making
- visual memory
- relationship concepts
- arithmetic reasoning
- verbal and figure classification
- arithmetical number series
- non-verbal series
- coding and decoding
- statement conclusion
- syllogistic reasoning
- Time & Work
- profit & Loss
- Simple & Compound Interest
- Time & Speed
- HCF LCM
- Problem On Ages
- Bar Graph
- Pictorial Graph
- Computer basic
- MS word
- MS Excel etc
Read Here: Techniques To Prepare for Written Exam
ISRO Scientist or Engineer Syllabus:
Here, we are providing complete syllabus of the examination for the posts of scientist or engineer as shown below:
|Sr. No.||Subjects Name||Topics Covered|
|1||Physical Electronics, Electron Devices and ICs|
- Power switching devices like SCRs
- power MOSFETs
- Basics of ICs-bipolar
- MOS and CMOS types basic and Opto Electronics.
- Electrons and holes in semi-conductors
- Carner Statistics
- Mechanism of current flow in a semi-conductor
- Hall effect; Junction theory
- Different types of diodes and their characteristics
- Bipolar Junction transistor
- Field effect transistors
|2||Signals and Systems|
- Random signals and probability
- Correlation functions
- Spectral density
- Response of linear system to random inputs
- Classification of signals and systems
- System modeling in terms of differential and difference equations
- State variable representation
- Fourier series
- Fourier transforms and their application to system analysis
- Laplace transforms and their application to system analysis
- Convolution and superposition integrals and their applications
- Z-transforms and their applications to the analysis and characterization of discrete time systems
|3||Network Theory |
- Delay and rise time, Elmore’s and other definitions effect of cascading.
- Elements of network synthesis.
- Network analysis techniques
- Network theorems
- transient response
- steady state sinusoidal response
- Network graphs and their applications in network analysis
- Tellegen’s theorem.
- Two port networks
- Z, Y, h and transmission parameters.
- Combination of two ports
- Analysis of common two ports.
- Network functions
- parts of network functions
- Obtaining a network function from a given part. Transmission criteria
- Transmission lines: basic theory, standing waves matching applications
- micro strip lines
- Basics of wave guides and resonators
- Elements of antenna theory.
- Analysis of electrostatic and magneto-static fields Laplace’s and Poisson’s equations
- Boundary value problems and their solutions
- Maxwell’s equations
- application to wave propagation in bounded and unbounded media
|5||Analog Electronic Circuits|
- Tuned amplifiers. Oscillators, Rectifiers and power supplies.
- Op Amp, PLL, other linear integrated circuits and applications.
- Pulse shaping circuits and waveform generators.
- Transistor biasing and stabilization.
- Small signal analysis. Power amplifiers. Frequency response.
- Wide banding techniques. Feedback amplifiers.
|6||Digital Electronic Circuits|
- Different types of counters and registers.
- Waveform generators.
- A/D and D/A converters. Semi-conductor memories
- Transistor as a switching element
- Boolean algebra
- simplification of Boolean function Karnaugh map and applications
- IC Logic gates and their characteristics
- IC logic families: DTL, TTL, ECL, NMOS, PMOS and CMOS gates and their comparison
- Combinational logic circuits Half adder
- Full adder
- Digital comparator
- Multiplexer De-multiplexer ROM and their applications. Flip-flops.
- R-S, J-K, D and T flip-tops
- Design of Control Systems Compensators
- Industrial controllers.
- Transient and steady state response of control systems
- Effect of feedback on stability and sensitivity
- Root locus techniques
- Frequency response analysis.
- Concepts of gain and phase margins; Constant-M and Constant-N Nichol’s Chart
- Approximation of transient response from Constant-N Nichol’s Chart Approximation of transient response from closed loop frequency response
- Optical Communication in free space and fiber optic
- Propagation of signals at HF, VHF, UHF and microwave frequency Satellite Communication.
- Basic information theory Modulation and detection in analogue and digital systems
- Sampling and data reconstructions Quantization and coding
- Time division and frequency division multiplexing
- Microwave Measurements
- Lasers; Micro-wave propagation.
- Microwave Communication Systemsterestrial and satellite based.
- Microwave Tubes and solid state devices
- Microwave generation and amplifiers
- Wave guides and other Microwave Components and Circuits
- Micro strip circuits
- Microwave Antennas
- I/o System Organization. Microprocessors: Architecture and instruction set of Microprocessor’s 8085 and 8086
- Assembly language Programming. Microprocessor Based system design: typical examples.
- Personal computers and their typical uses.
- Number Systems.
- Data representation
- Elements of a high level programming language PASCAL/C
- Use of basic data structures
- Fundamentals of computer architecture
- Processor design
- Control unit design
- Memory organization
Check These Quick Links:
Do You Know When Was ISRO Formed?
Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) was established on 15th August 1969 and it is the central organization that develops the Space Science and Space Technology in the country. It conducts the various examinations to recruit the skilled candidates for the relevant posts.
ISRO Exam Pattern
- In the test, candidates may attempt the total 80 questions.
- The time allotted for the examination is of 90 minutes.
- Applicants who qualify the test may go for the further process of recruitment.
ISRO Assistant and Upper Division Clerk Exam Pattern:
|S. No||Parts||Type of Exam||Name of the Subject and|
Type of Questions
|No of Questions||Marks|
|1||Part ‘A’||Objective Type||General English||23||3 Marks Each|
|6||Part ‘B’||Descriptive Type||English Language||3||10 Marks Each|
Must Check These Related Links:
You may visit this Official Link to know more details about ISRO Syllabus 2017 and candidates are advised to get all latest updates related to Indian Space Research Organization Syllabus from this page so you may book mark this page by pressing cntrl +d for immediate access.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On