371 vacancies of Medical Officer are available in Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission. In this regard the organization has liberated JKPSC Recruitment notice, so that well eligible candidates can be hired. MBBS candidates who are interested in jkpsc.nic.in recruitment, they can register themselves on the official website and can fill up the online application form.
Aspirants who are interested in JKPSC Vacancy are advised to submit their applications before the closing date i.e. 01.05.2017. Rest about the JKPSC Recruitment 2017 is mentioned below hence to know more please scroll down the page now…
Candidates who want to get government sector jobs and that too in medical field can apply for Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission Vacancy available. To apply for the position aspirants are required to fill up the online application forms.
Remember, Application once submitted cannot be edited, so the candidates are advised to fill up the form carefully. Further information about JKPSC Recruitment is mentioned in the below section of this page which is well created by the dedicated team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of the organization||Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission|
|No of vacancies||371|
|Last date to apply||01.05.2017|
jkpsc.nic.in Vacancy Name:
Medical Officer in Health & Medical Education Department
Required Qualifications for JKPSC Jobs:
To get the jkpsc.nic.in Jobs, Candidates should have completed MBBS or Possession of recognized Graduate Medical qualification included in the first or second schedule or part-II of the 3rd Scheduled (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. Holders of education qualification included in part-II of the 3rd Scheduled should fulfill the conditions stipulated in subsection (3) of section (13) of the Indian Medical Council Act 1956.
Check Now: Latest Jobs in Medical Sector
- Minimum age of the candidates to apply for the Vacancy in JKPSC should not be less than 18 Years
- Maximum age limitation for the candidates to apply for the position is 40 Years
- Relaxation for the Candidates in Govt. Service is given up to 40 Years
- Relaxation for the Physically Challenged candidates is up to 42 years
- Candidates belonging to RBA/SC/ST/ALC/SLC categories have the relaxations limit up to 43 years
- Ex-serviceman can apply up to 48 years
Get Here>> JKPSC Recruitment Official PDF
Salary Given in Jobs in JKPSC:
Candidates who will be selected for the Medical Officer in Health & Medical Education Department Job will get the pay scale of Rs.9300-34800/- along with Grade Pay of Rs.5400/-
Mode Of Assortment:
Selection of the candidates for the Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission Recruitment will be done on the basis of:
- Written test
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
Candidates can pay the application amount by using the online mode i.e. by using debit card / credit card or through net banking.
- After submitting the online application form an automated bank Challan will appear on the screen, candidates are required to download it and pay the application amount to any J&K Bank branch as given below, Amount of application form is categorized as:
- General Category candidates have to pay an amount of Rs.805.00 in regard to the application fees, whereas Reserved Category candidates have to submit Rs.405.00 as the application fees
- The total amount of fee payable shall include Rs.05/- as service charges of the J&K Bank.
How To Apply for Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission Jobs:
- Candidates are required to visit the official website of the organization i.e jkpsc.nic.in.
- From the recruitment section appeared on the top of the homepage select “advertisements”
- Select the appropriate advertisement and read all the details carefully
- After that come back to the previous page and hit on “one time registration”
- Register yourself by filling up the registration form
- Then you will receive a log in ID and password
- Use the credentials and log on to the application form window
- After that Fill Up Online Application Form carefully and completely
- Upload your scanned documents (if required) and your scanned photograph with signature
- Size of the photograph (passport size) and signature must be between 10kB to 20kB in *.jpeg or *.jpg only.
- Pay the application fees either by using online mode or through the automated generated Challan
- After completion of Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission Application Form hit on final submission tab.
Latest 2000 PSC Vacancies:- Check Here
- Date of commencement for submission of online applications = 01.04.2017
- Last date for submission of online applications = 01.05.2017
- Last date for submission of fee/bank challan = 03.05.2017
Aspirants who are willing to get more information about the JKPSC Recruitment 2017, they can read the official notification whose link is well mentioned in the above section of this page. In addition, if aspirants are satisfied with the details provided by us then you should keep visiting our pages. Else if, candidates have any query or suggestion regarding the vacancy available then you can comment in the below given comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|JKPSC Notification||JKPSC Syllabus|
|JKPSC Result||JKPSC Admit Card|
|Check PSC Exam Books||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|