Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission has circulated a vacancy notification related to JKPSC Recruitment. Application forms are invited by the organization for filling up various vacancies of Medical Physicist in Radio Therapy discipline. Applicants who are interested and have desire to enhance their career in government sector they must apply against JKPSC Recruitment 2015. For fetching up-to-date information regarding JKPSC Recruitment 2016 you need to stay connected with us through this page. Contenders can apply against these latest jobs in government sector, by sending application form as per the format on or earlier than closing date.
|Name Of Position||Medical Physicist|
|Last Date Of Receipt Of Application||30th November 2015|
You can acquire complete details in concern of JKPSC Recruitment such as educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, method of enrollment, procedure to apply, important date etc from the below segment of this page which is written as per your convenience by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Contenders who are willing to apply against these current job openings in government sector, should have hold requisite qualification which is stated below:
- Post graduate degree in Physics from a recognized university
- M.Sc. diploma in radiological/medical physics from a recognized university.
- Applying applicants for JKPSC Jobs, should not below 18 years.
- Maximum age of applying contenders should be:
- 40 years in case of Open merit.
- 43 years in case of SC/ST/RBA/ALC/SLC candidates.
- 42 years in case of physically challenged candidates.
- 48 years in case of Ex-Servicemen.
- 45 years in case of candidates already in Government Service (H&ME Deptt).
Selected aspirants against JKPSC Recruitment 2015 notification, will get competitive pay scale of Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade Pay of Rs.5400/-.
Procedure of Appointment:
Applied job hunters is going to be appointed against this latest government jobs notification on the basis of their appearance in personal interview , conducted by the selection committee of Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission.
How to Obtain Application Form?
Candidates who want to apply for these current openings in government sector, can obtain Application Form from the office of J&K Public Service Commission, Solina Srinagar/Resham Ghar Colony, Bakshi Nagar, Jammu on cash payment of 500/- (excluding processing charges of Rs.10/-) in respect of General Category and 250/- (excluding processing charges of 10/-) in respect of Category candidates through counters of J&K Bank opened in offices of J&K Public Service Commission at Solina,\ Srinagar/Resham Ghar Colony, Bakshi Nagar, Jammu from 9:30 am to 3:00 pm.
Important Notice: Payment of fee should be made in the shape of Bank Draft drawn from J&K Bank Limited only or by cash.
How to Apply:
- Applicants, after obtaining application form from the above said method, you are required to fill it appropriately with all information which they asked in application form.
- Paste recent passport size photograph on top right of application form.
- Now, attach photocopies of all documents and certificates related to your qualification, proof of age, caste certificate and other important testimonials with application form.
- Send application form along with all credentials at the following address which is equipped in the beneath segment of this page
- Incomplete application or application received after due date will be rejected and may not be considered.
Secretary, J&K Public Service Commission,
Solina, Srinagar/Resham Ghar Colony, Bakshi Nagar, Jammu
Ending Date of Receipt of Application Form: 30th November 2015
Note: Through this Official Notification, you may obtain further details related to JKPSC Recruitment. To collect latest updates regarding JKPSC Recruitment 2016, you need to stay connected with us through this page or you can also bookmark this page, using control+D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission has issued a job notification in concern of JKPSC Recruitment. Organization wants to hire capable individuals against various Administrative Service, Police (G) Service and Accounts (G) Service. Eligible Job hunters who wish to apply for these posts must submit an Application Form through online process on or before date of closing. Candidates applying for JKPSC Recruitment 2015 must check the eligibility criteria before applying. Our team will soon cater the recent notification about JKPSC Recruitment 2016 on this page, so stay in touch with us.
|Number of Vacancies||51|
|Last date to submit Application Form||31st October 2015|
|Last date for submission of fee/bank challan||02nd November 2015|
Applicants may find the detailed information in relation to JKPSC Recruitment 2015 such as posts name, salary details, selection process and applying process etc, which are well customized below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Service and No of Vacancies:
|Junior Scale of J&K Administrative Service||33|
|J&K Police (Gazetted) Service||16|
|J&K Accounts (Gazetted) Service||02|
- Candidates who are permanent resident of J&K State and want to apply should have Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University.
- Participants should have qualified the Combined Competitive (Preliminary) Examination, 2014, as notified vide Notification No. PSC/EX-15/47 dated.05-10-2015.
Job hunters who will be appointed these vacancies will get impressive salary per month from Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission.
Age of applying candidates should not be less than 21 years and more than 35 years as on 1st January 2014 i.e. a candidate must have been born not earlier than 01.01.1979 and not later than 01.01.1993.
- For General Category: Rs. 505/-
- For Reserved Categories: Rs. 255/-
- Fee can be paid at any J&K Bank Branch on the next day of filing up of online application form.
Physical standards for J&K Police:
|Assets||For Males||For Females|
|Height||165 cm||150 cm|
|Chest girth (min)||84 cms||79 cm|
|Expansion||5 cm||5 cm|
For Candidates from Leh/Kargil:
|Assets||For Males||For Females|
|Height||160 cm||145 cm|
|Chest girth (min)||79 cms||79 cm|
|Expansion||5 cm||5 cm|
Candidates who have qualified Combined Competitive (Preliminary) Examination, 2014 are required to appear Combined Competitive (Main) Examination 2014, which will contain two stages written test and interview.
How to Apply for JKPSC Recruitment:
- First of all go to the official site that is jkpsc.nic.in.
- Now pres link ‘Online Application’ from list available at left side.
- An “APPLY” button on the window of the computer will appear and the candidates will press the APPLY button.
- Read all details and press ‘apply’ button from bottom of the page.
- Now fill online application form with required details.
- Upload your pas sport size photo and signature of size between 10kB to 20kB.
- Press submit tab and pay your application fee.
- Take hard copy of application form for future use.
- Last date to submit Application Form: 31st October 2015
- Last date for submission of fee/bank challan: 02nd November 2015
- Date of Examination: 23rd of November, 2015
You may check this Official Notification to get more details. Stay connected with our web portal to collect updated information about JKPSC Recruitment 2016.
Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission has announced a notice about JKPSC Recruitment 2015. We are trying to provide complete details about JKPSC Recruitment 2016 on this page, so keep visiting this page regularly. JKPSC applications are invited from the career oriented job hunters and self motive aspirants for filling up the Assistant Architect posts. Aspirants who have fulfilled eligibility criteria must apply for JKPSC jobs 2015 by filling and sending application form on or before closing date that is 5th November 2015.
|Name of Post||Assistant Architect|
|Closing date to apply||5th November 2015|
For more detailed information about JKPSC Recruitment 2015 such as salary details, required education and applying process, walk-in-date and venue, etc job appliers may go through below provided information which is well structured by the troop of recruitmentresult.com
Aspirants who are willing to apply for JKPSC vacancy they must have done Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture or equivalent qualification from a recognized university / Institute.
- Upper age limitation of the job hunters should be up to 40 years as on 1st January 2015
- Age relaxation for Physical handicapped is 42 years
- for RBA / SC / ST / ALC / SLC should be 43 years
- for Ex-Servicemen age should be 48 years
Selection of applying candidates will be done on basis of their performance in screening written test / Interview which will be taken by members of selection committee.
Application Forms can be obtained from the office of the J&K Public Service Commission, Solina Srinagar/Resham Ghar Colony, Bakshi Nagar, Jammu on cash payment of 500/- (excluding processing charges of Rs.10/) in respect of General Category candidates and 250/- (excluding processing charges of 10/-)
How to Apply for JKPSC Recruitment:
- Firstly, candidates have to visit Official Website that is jkpsc.nic.in
- download application format and fill the form as in prescribed format then attach all the required particulars / certificates with the form to the below mentioned address before closing date:
Certificates To Be Attached With The Photocopy Of The Application Form:
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Permanent Resident Certificate
- . Educational Qualification Certificate Prescribed for the Post
- Result Notification of Prescribed Qualification
- Valid Category certificate as per SRO 294 dated 21.10.2005 as amended from time to time and read with other relevant SRO’s
- For Physically Handicapped Candidates, Disability Certificate on the prescribed format.
The office of the J&K Public Service Commission Solina,
Srinagar/ Resham Garh Colony, Bakshi Nagar, Jammu
Closing Date: 5th October 2015
For related details about JKPSC Recruitment 2015 must check this Official Notification Aspirants; it is advised to stay in touch with our web portal for acquiring updated information in concern to JKPSC Recruitment 2016.