Jammu And Kashmir Public Service Commission has asserted newest employment notice entitled as JKPSC Recruitment. This commission is going to conduct Karnataka Administrative Services (KAS) Exam for the recruitment of career-oriented and well capable job seekers to fill 22 vacancies of Lecturer/Consultants/MRO in Health & Medical Education & Health and Family welfare Department.
Those contenders who are in search for the latest government jobs in Jammu And Kashmir can apply for JKPSC Recruitment 2017 as the Online Application Form will be available at official website of Commission from 15-09-2017 onwards.
This page acquires:
Candidates who have the essential eligibility conditions and want to apex their career in this well known organization can avail this chance of JKPSC Jobs by visiting to its official web portal jkpsc.nic.in with the help of the handy steps which are indicated below.
Contenders are required to submit their filled application forms via online mode on or before the deadline date that is “15.10.2017”. Contenders can get more information regarding JKPSC Recruitment 2018 through the below section of this page which is presented by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
|Organization Name||Jammu And Kashmir Public Service Commission|
|No. of Vacancies||22|
|Last Date To Apply||15.10.2017|
|Posts Name||Name of Disciplines||Vacancy|
|Consultant Dental (1st Spl Drive)||02|
|Medical Record Officer||03|
For Other Posts: Candidates who are applying should possess M.D / M.S / MBBS / Post Graduate in Dentistry in concerned stream with good academic records from well recognized Medical College.
For Medical Record Officer: He/ she should hold Graduate degree with Certificate/Diploma in Maintenance of Medical record from an Institute recognized by the Government for the purpose.
We Have More Relevant Jobs For You, Check Below:-
Age of candidates should be minimum 18 Years and maximum 40 Years as on 1st January 2017.
|Physically Challenged candidates||42 Years|
|Candidates belonging to RBA/SC/ST/ALC/SLC categories||43 Years|
|Candidates in Govt. Service (in respect of candidates already working in H&ME Department)||45 Years|
Official PDF: JKPSC Recruitment
|Name of the Positions||Salary per month|
|For Anesthesiology and ENT||Rs. 9300-34800 with Grade Pay of Rs 5400/-|
|For Medical Record Officer||Rs. 9300-34800 with Grade Pay of Rs 4300/-|
|For Others||Rs. 15600-39100 with Grade Pay of Rs 6600/-|
- Candidates have to pay an Examination Fee of Rs. 805/- for General Category and Rs.405/- for Reserved Categories in the form of E-Challan.
- The total amount of fee payable shall include Rs.05/- as service charges of the J&K Bank.
Mode of Assortment:
Contenders will be selected for Jammu and Kashmir PSC Recruitment 2017 on the basis of Personal Interview which will be conducted by selection panel of Jammu And Kashmir Public Service Commission.
Check Here The Tips, Which Help You In Crack Interview Easily:
Centre of Examination:
Interview of candidates will be held at Headquarter of J&K PSC i.e Solina Srinagar or Resham Ghar Colony Bakshi Nagar, Jammu.
Procedure to fill JKPSC Application form:
- First of all, contenders have to visit to the official website of the Jammu And Kashmir Public Service Commission that is “www.jkpsc.nic.in”.
- Now move the cursor towards the “Quick Links” section present in the menu bar of the homepage and hit on “Online Application” link.
- After that, follow “Direct Recruitment Post” and hit “Show Jobs” link.
- Now you have to hit on the “APPLY” button present on the new page and press “APPLY” button against the post for which you want to apply.
- Now fill the online application form correctly including all the required details in prescribed manner.
- Now upload passport size photograph, documents and certificates along with the application form.
- Then submit the application form and also to take print out of application form for future usage.
Check Here: Procedure To Fill Online Form
Last date to submit the application form: 15-10-2017
Job seekers can get rest of the details regarding JKPSC Recruitment 2017–2018 through this Official Link.
Have you qualified the JKPSC Preliminary Examination For JKPSC Recruitment? If yes then you’re eligible for KAS Main Exam which will be held on 07-11-2017. Applications are invited from the permanent residents of Jammu & Kashmir State for filling up the 277 Vacancies Of J&K Administrative Service. Interested contenders may apply for JKPSC Recruitment 2017 by submitting their JKPSC Online application form earlier from the closing date that is 15-09-2017.
Key Contents Of This Page
Contenders who have fulfilled the eligibility criteria may submit their Online Application Form for JKPSC KAS 2017 before the last date and also pay required application fee till 18-09-2017. Dear applicants, you may follow below provided steps to fill online application form for JKPSC Job Notification. We, the team of recruitmentresult.com, is providing essential detail about JKPSC Recruitment 2018 so candidates need to just scroll down this page and read it carefully.
|Organization Name||Jammu And Kashmir Public Service Commission|
|No. of Vacancies||277|
|Last Date To Apply||15-09-2017|
|Service Name||Total Vacancy|
|Junior Scale of J&K Administrative Service||269|
|J&K Police (Gazetted) Service||02|
|J&K Accounts (Gazetted) Service||06|
Aspirants should have Good academic record with Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree or equivalent, in concerned stream, of a recognized University or institutions for JKPSC Notifications.
JKPSC Age Limit:
- Age of the aspirants who are going to apply for JKPSC New Recruitment should not be less than 21 years and not more than 35 years.
- Maximum age of the other category that is physically handicapped, Candidates belonging to RBA/SC/ST/ALC/SLC categories and Ex-serviceman aspirants is 37 years
Candidates who will be selected for Jammu And Kashmir PSC Recruitment will get the impressive and attractive amount of pay scale which is offered by Jammu And Kashmir Public Service Commission.
Download From Here: JKPSC Recruitment Notification
Examination Fee Detail:
- Candidates (General Category) need to pay the examination fee of Rs. 1005/- and Rs. 505/- for Reserved Categories aspirants.
- Applicants can deposit the fee in the J&K Bank branch.
Mode of Selection:
The assortment of the job seekers for Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission Recruitment will be done on the basis of their performance in written examination (Mains Exam) followed by interview process.
For Doing Better Preparation of Exam/Interview, Have A Look On Below Given Articles:
Keep an Eye On:
Examination Centre: Examination will be held at different centers located in Srinagar and Jammu cities.
Applicants, you may start your preparation through updated JKPSC KAS Syllabus which is also available to download from this page. You must check the new syllabus for mains examination.
Direct Link To Download: JKPSC Exam Syllabus
JKPSC Admit Card
In this section, we’re providing you the direct link to download JKPSC Exam Admit Card. Before going to appear in JKPSC Mains Examination, you must download the examination call letter from here.
Direct Link To Download: JKPSC KAS Admit Card
After appearing in J&K Combined Competitive (Main) Examination, you may check your JKPSC Examination Result from here. Those who’ll qualify in mains examination are only eligible to appear in interview process.
Download From Here: JKPSC Result
Way to Apply For JKPSC Recruitment:
Here we’ve added some guidelines to submit online application for Jammu And Kashmir Public Service Commission Recruitment, have a look…
- First of all applying contenders for JKPSC KAS Recruitment require to visit official website of Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission that is www.jkpsc.nic.in
- Then, go to “Examination>>Online Form” tab from menu bar and select “Show Jobs” link i.e. visible in front of “Combined Competitive Examination (Mains)” link.
- Now, read the entire details from JKPSC Recruitment Notice and then select “Apply” button.
- After that, fill the online application form within correct manner and upload scanned passport size photographs and signature (if required).
- Then, press “submit” button to record entire details and take printout of it for future need.
Hit Here For: JKPSC Apply Online
|Last Date For Filling Of Online Application Complete||15-09-2017|
|End Date For Submission Of Fee||18-09-2017|
|JKPSC KAS Exam Will be held on||07-11-2017|
For more detail regarding JKPSC Recruitment 2017 – 2018, check this Official Link. Appliers may stay tuned with us on our web portal to get latest updates against Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission, JKPSC Answer Key etc.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|JKPSC Notification||Latest PSC Jobs|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|