Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission has broadcasted a career notification regarding JKPSC Recruitment. Organization invites online applications from permanent residents of Jammu & Kashmir State to complete 81 vacant positions of Medical Officer (Ayurvedic) / Consultant. Job seekers who are preparing for government jobs and searching job in Jammu & Kashmir this is a great opportunity for them. Contenders who are meeting the eligibility criteria of JKPSC Recruitment 2016 they may apply through online mode by 06th March 2016.
|Name Of The Post||Medical Officer / Consultant|
|No. Of Vacancies||81|
|Last Date To Apply||06th March 2016|
Keen candidates may also get other information like vacancies details, qualification required, Age Limit, Selection Process, salary details Mode of payment, important dates and applying process etc through this page provided by the team of recruitmentresult.com
Interested to apply applicants should have possessed MBBS / Bachelor’s Degree in Ayurvedic Recognized by CCIM.
Age limit as on (1st January 2016):
|Age limit||18 to 40Yrs.|
|Physically handicapped candidates||42 yrs.|
|Candidates belonging to RBA/SC/ST/ALC/SLC categories||43 yrs.|
|Candidates in Govt. Service (in respect of candidates already working in H&ME Department)||45 yrs.|
For Medical Officer
Appointed applicants will get salary in pay scale of Rs.9300- 34800/- with Grade Pay of Rs.5400/- from JKPSC.
Appointed candidates will get salary in pay scale of Rs.15600-39100/- With Grade Pay Of Rs.6600/- from JKPSC.
Candidates who are belonging to General Category they need to pay application fee of Rs.510/- and Reserved Category aspirants need to pay Rs.260/- as application fee.
Selection of the applying candidates will be made on the basis of their presentation in written exam/personal interview/skill test or any other way of selection process that will be decided by the selection panel of JKPSC.
How to apply for JKPSC Recruitment?
- Candidates are required to apply online through the website of the Commission that is www.jkpsc.nic.in
- Now aspirants need to hit on the link “Online Application” tab which is available left side on the home page.
- An “APPLY” button on the window of the computer will appear and the candidates will press on the APPLY button.
- Then aspirants need to fill online application from with required and mandatory details within the given time.
- The candidate shall also be required to upload the images of recent photograph, signature and thumb impression specimen.
- Candidates have to hit on “SUBMIT” button at bottom of the page, it will display all facts/particulars that a candidate may have mentioned while filling up the necessary fields.
- Once the candidate is satisfied about the filled in details, then, he or she may hit on “SUBMIT” button to finalize your application.
- After that candidate should take a printout of the fee payment challan and can deposit fees in any of the branches of Jammu and Kashmir Bank.
- Candidates will also be required to send a hard copy of the downloaded online application form along with the bank challan duly stamped by the bank authorities and the other requisite documents within two days after depositing fee to the address mentioned below.
Office of the PSC,
Complex located either at Reshamgarh Colony,
Jammu or Solina, Srinagar
Last date to fill online application: 06th March 2016
Last date for submission of fee/bank challan: 07th March 2016
Applying contenders may read the Official Notification & Official Link 2 to get more details about JKPSC Recruitment 2016 or you may subscribe our free email service to attain updated information in this concern direct to your mailbox.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best Career Opportunities|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Best State Government Jobs||Sarkari Exam Result|
|Online Quiz For Competitive Exams||Latest Recruitments|
Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission has broadcasted a notification regarding JKPSC Recruitment. Online Applications are invited from the eligible candidates desirous of appearing in the Departmental Examination. Interested applicants who desire to enhance their career in government sector they must apply against JKPSC Recruitment 2016. Eligible aspirants who have fulfilled eligibility criteria can apply for JKPSC jobs by submitting their application forms through online process on or before date of closing ends.
|Name of Exam||
|Last Date Of Receipt Of online Application||25th February 2016|
Keep yourself connected with this web portal i.e.recruitmentresult.com for further information related to JKPSC Recruitment 2016 such as qualification required, age limit, salary details, application fee, process to apply etc candidates are requested to stay on this page as we have covered the entire details clearly on this page below.
Name of Departmental exams to be conducted:
- Secretariat Assistant Course (SAC) Examination
- Foundation Course Examination (Secretariat Assistants Training Course)
- Excise & Commercial Taxes Part III
Candidates should meet the eligibility criteria as per the concerned examination that is mentioned in detail at the official website of the department.
After successful submission of the online application form, a challan will be generated indicating the basic details of the candidate which inter-alia shall indicate the amount of fee to be deposited in the J&K Bank branch @ Rs.400/- per paper.
The total amount of fee payable shall include Rs.5/- as service charges for the J&K Bank.
How to apply for JKPSC Recruitment?
- The Commission has developed an online Application Form for the Departmental Examinations. The Application Form together with instructions for filling up the Application Forms is available at the website of the Commission www.jkpsc.nic.in.
- Now, firstly visit the official site as given and the select the “online form” link available at the left side of the home page.
- This will open the page having online applying link for the concerned post, hit that link and fill the online application as prescribed in correct manner, upload all the digital images as asked and submit it within the given time.
- Candidates are advised to go through the instructions and all the eligibility conditions prescribed for the examination first, before filing the online Application Form.
- Candidates will also be required to submit in person or by the registered / speed post a hard copy of the downloaded online application form, along with copy of the bank challan duly stamped by the J&K Bank Branch concerned.
- The Commission will not be responsible for any postal/courier delays after the above prescribed last date.
- Date of commencement for submission of online applications: 04th February 2016
- Last date for submission of online applications: 25th February 2016
- Last date for submission of fee/bank Challan: 26th February 2016
- Tentative date of examination: 24th March 2016
Note: Candidates are advised to visit Official Notification to get more details about JKPSC Recruitment 2016.