A career notification has been strewed by Jammu And Kashmir Public Service Commission as JKPSC Recruitment. Organization invited application forms through online mode for providing the job for vacant posts of Medical Officer (Ayurvedic) (MO) under 1st special drive in Health & Medical Education Department of the State and also for Lecturer post. Interested candidates who are seeking for JKPSC vacancy may apply against JKPSC Recruitment 2017 by appearing in written test and oral test on scheduled dates given below.
This Page Includes:
To grab Jammu And Kashmir Public Service Commission Recruitment, you have to fill and submit online application form on or before the last date that is 19-08-2017 and the last date for submission of fee /bank challan is 21.08.2017. To acquire more details about JKPSC Recruitment 2018 Notification, you need to read out this page which is well furnished by the team of recruitmentresult.com
|Name of the organization||Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission|
|No of vacancies||08|
|Last date to apply||19-08-2017|
Medical Officer (Ayurvedic): 08 Posts
It is the great starting for those job seekers who want be the part of this reputed commission but to apply against this JKPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2017, candidates must hold Bachelor’s Degree in Ayurvedic Recognized by CCIM.
We Have More Relevant Jobs For You, Check Below:-
Limitations of Age:
The age limit of candidates for JKPSC MO Recruitment must not be more than 40 years and not be less than 18 years. Relaxation in upper age is being provided to reserved category as given below:
- Candidates in Govt. Service: 40 Years
- Physically Challenged candidates: 42 years
- Candidates belonging to RBA/SC/ST/ALC/SLC categories: 43 years
- Ex-serviceman: 48 years
Is there any Application Fee?
To fill JKPSC Application Form you have to pay an amount of Rs.405/- as an application fee. The total amount of fee payable shall include Rs.05/- as service charges of the J&K Bank.
Download PDF: JKPSC Recruitment Notification 2017
Salary Details For JKPSC Medical Officer Vacancy:
Selected candidates for Medical Officer Jobs in JKPSC will get an impressive amount of monthly salary of Rs. 9300-34800 with Grade Pay of Rs.5400.
- Candidates who are going to apply for Jammu And Kashmir PSC Recruitment will get appointed on the basis of their performance in written Examination and oral test.
- final selection will be made on the basis of the merit list which will be prepared on the basis of merit obtained in the written and oral test in conformity with the criteria laid down under Rule 51 of J&K Public Service Commission (Business & Procedure) Rules, 1980.
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
JKPSC Exam Centers:
The Examination will be held at different centres located in Srinagar and Jammu cities.
Process to apply for JKPSC Recruitment:
- All the candidates who are going to apply must reach the official website of Jammu And Kashmir Public Service Commission that is jkpsc.nic.in
- Move your cursor towards ‘What’s New’ section which is visible at the right side of the home page.
- Then press “Online applications are invited for the posts of Medical Officer Ayurvedic (1st Special drive) in Health & Medical Education Deptt [Notification dated:17.07.2017]” link.
- Read it carefully and after that come back to the previous page and fill JKPSC Online Application Form with required information in correct manner.
- Once you fill the complete details upload digital images of documents, photograph and signature, as per specifications.
- Now press on submit it by pressing on “Submit” button.
- Don’t forget to retain a print out of it submitted application form and keep it safe for further use.
Apply Here>>> JKPSC Recruitment 2017 – 2018
- Last date for filing of online Application complete in all respects: 19.08.2017
- Last date for submission of fee /bank challan: 21.08.2017
Interested Aspirants who want to apply for JKPSC Recruitment 2017 – 2018 can get rest of the details by go through this Official Link. for more updates stay connected with this portal of recruitmentresult.com.
Jammu And Kashmir Public Service Commission has infolded new Lecturer Vacancy advertisement entitled as JKPSC Recruitment. JKPSC has decided to appoint Qualified and result oriented candidates for filling up the post of Lecturer, in Anatomy, Anesthesiology, Blood Bank, CD&TB, Dermatology Department & others. This commission wants to recruit 54 eligible Lecturer for Government Medical College, Srinagar and Super-Specialty Hospital Government Medical College, Srinagar/Jammu. Candidates who find themselves eligible may apply for JKPSC Recruitment 2017 by submitting their application form on or before 12-08-2017.
Content of the page
Keen contenders may get the rest information linked to JKPSC Recruitment 2017 – 2018 for example Name of post, No. of vacancy, Essential Qualification, Age Limitation, Application Fee, Method of payment, Pay Scale, Methodology of selection, Steps to Apply, useful dates etc. Complete details in provide on this page which is well customized by the team of recruitmentresult.com have a look below.
|Name of the organization||Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission|
|No of vacancies||54|
|Last date to apply for JKPSC Recruitment 2017||12-08-2017|
Division of JKPSC Lecturer Vacancies (Discipline Wise):
|OBSTS & Gyne||08|
|Radio Diagnosis & Imaging||02|
Essential Qualification for JKPSC 2017 Recruitment:
- Appliers must have Post- Graduate Degree/ M.D/M.S. Anesthesiology/DFACS or its equivalent Degree according to the posts from a recognized University or Any other equivalent qualification.
- Aspirants who are going to apply for Jammu And Kashmir Public Service Commission Jobs must be as Registrar/Tutor, Demonstrator/Tutor or a Senior Resident for a period of two years in a recognized Teaching Medical Institution recognized by the Medical Council of India or the University of Jammu/Kashmir.
- The teaching experience, if any gained before or during post graduation studentship shall not be considered while determining the eligibility for the posts of lecturers.
Get Here: Latest Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Age Limitation as on 01-01-2017:
- The minimum age of applicants for JKPSC Jobs should be 18 years and maximum 40 years as on 01-01-2017 as also mention in tabular form.
- Upper age limit will be relaxable up to 08 years for Ex-serviceman, 03 years for RBA/ SC/ ST/ ALC/ SLC Candidates and 02 years for the candidates who are physically handicapped.
|Physically Challenged candidates||42 years|
|Candidates belonging to RBA/ SC/ ST/ ALC/ SLC categories||43 years|
|Candidates in Govt. Service (in respect of candidates||45 years already working in H&ME Department)|
|From Pediatric Surgery, Cardiology, Urology and Nephrology age bar age limit for all categories||52 years|
Get PDF: JKPSC Recruitment 2017 Notification
Application Fee to fill JKPSC Recruitment 2017:
Once the submission of the form online will be done, a challan will be generated indicating the basic details of the candidate which inter-alia shall indicate the amount of fee to be deposited in the J&K Bank branch as given below:-
- The contenders, belong to Unreserved (General) Category have to pay examination fee of Rs. 805/-.
- Reserve category candidates need to submit examination fee of Rs. 405/-.
- The total amount of fee payable shall include Rs.05/- as service charges of the J&K Bank
Mode of payment:
Applicants may pay examination fee through E-Challan and can deposit fees in any of the branches of Jammu and Kashmir Bank in the designated account number only printed on the E-Challan.
Read Also: How To Download Challan Form
Selected candidates for Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission Recruitment would be able to get pay scale of Rs. 9300/- to 34800/- with grade pay of Rs. 5400/- per month.
Methodology of Selection for Jammu and Kashmir PSC Recruitment 2017:
- The selection of contenders for Jammu and Kashmir PSC Jobs will be done on the basis of their performance in Interview which will be conducted by selection committee of the Jammu And Kashmir Public Service Commission.
- All the appliers are advised to perform well in Interview in front on Interviewer.
Check Now: Interview Preparation Tips for getting a Job
10 Steps to Apply for J& K Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017:
- Interested candidate may visit official website of Jammu And Kashmir Public Service Commission that is www.jkpsc.nic.in to apply for Jammu and Kashmir PSC Vacancy
- After that to the “What’s new” section in the middle of home page.
- Then you need to find “Online applications are invited for the posts of Lecturer in different disciplines in Health & Medical Education Deptt [Notification dated: 10.07.2017]” link.
- Now read the all instructions carefully displayed in official notification.
- After that appliers need to hit on “One Time Registration” from right side of homepage.
- If you are existing user then press on “Login” given in menu bar.
- Now fill JKPSC Online Application Form in prescribed format with all mandatory details.
- Completing the details appliers need to upload scanned photo graphs and signature in required size and format.
- Then check preview of filled JKPSC Online Form and if it’s correct, hit the “Submit” button.
- After successfully submission of application form take print out for future use.
Get Here>> One Time Registration Link
Get Here>> Log in Link
If you forgot your Login User ID then: Press Here
If you forgot your Login password then: Press Here
Venue for Interview:
Interview of the candidates will be held at the Headquarter of J&K PSC i.e Solina Srinagar or Resham Ghar Colony Bakshi Nagar Jammu.
|Advertisement Published Date||Released|
|Online Applications are Available From||12-07-2017|
|End Date to Send the Applications||12-08-2017|
|Last Date to Pay the Application Fee||14-08-2017|
You May Also Check: Latest PSC Jobs
Candidates who are interested in JKPSC Recruitment 2017 – 2018 are advised to read all the details carefully and they are also suggested to go through the official notification whose link is given above. Aspirants can also go through the official website of the organization by using this Official Website Link. Top keep this page safe for further usage, Candidates can also bookmark this page by using CTRL+D tab.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|JKPSC Notification||JKPSC Syllabus|
|JKPSC Result||JKPSC Admit Card|
|Check PSC Exam Books||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|