Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission has promulgated vacancy notification titled as JKPSC Recruitment. The organization wants to hire young and talented candidates to fill 330 vacant posts of Asst Professor and Medical Officer.
Candidates who are seeking for jobs in Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission they must apply for the same after ensuring their eligibility. For more details regarding JKPSC Recruitment 2018, individuals can scroll down this page.
Key Contents Of This Page:
Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission is inviting applications from eligible and career oriented candidates to employ them at the vacant posts. Aspirants can visit to the official website of the organization to fill JKPSC Application Form.
Last date to fill Jammu and Kashmir Public Service CommissionApplication Form is 19.02.2018. Aspirants can go through below section of this page which is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com to know about JKPSC Recruitment 2018.
|Organization name||Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission|
|Post name||Assistant Professor and Medical Officer|
|Number of Vacancy||330|
|Last date to submit online applications||19.02.2018|
JKPSC Vacancy Details:
Assistant Professor and Medical Officer: 330 Vacancies
Qualification Required for JKPSC Jobs:
Aspirants who are going to apply for Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission Recruitment shall possess MBBS Degree / B.Sc / MD / Ph.D / M.Sc / MS / DNB in relevant field from recognized university or institute with relevant working experience.
You Can Also Check: Latest Jobs in Medical Sector
Minimum and maximum age of the candidates applying for JKPSC Vacancies shall be 18 Years and 40 years as on 1st January 2018. Age Relaxation to reserved categories will be as per the laws of Government of India.
- Physically Challenged candidates = 42 years
- Candidates belonging to RBA/SC/ST/ALC/SLC categories = 43 years
- Candidates in Govt. Service (in respect of candidatesalready working in H&ME Department) = 45 years
- Ex-serviceman = 48 years
Candidates who get selected for JKPSC 2018 Recruitment shall be able to receive impressive amount of salary as per the rules of the organization.
Get Here Details Of: JKPSC Syllabus
General Category candidates have to pay Rs.805.00/- and Reserved Categories have to pay Rs.405.00/- in the form of Examination/Interview Fee through Challan.
Selection of candidates for Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018 shall be made on the basis of candidate’s performance in written examination followed by personal interview.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
Steps to apply for JKPSC Recruitment 2018:
To fill JKPSC Online Application Form, candidates have to follow the below mentioned procedure:
- First of all candidates have to visit to the official website of Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission that is jkpsc.nic.in
- After that navigate the home page and take your cursor to “What’s New” section
- Now on reaching new page choose “Online Applications are invited for the posts of Assistant Professor (Lecturer)/Lady Medical Officer/Casualty Medical Officer/Medical Record Officer in GMC Baramulla, Anantnag, Kathua, Doda&Rajouri in H&ME Department” link of advertisement and open it
- After that candidates must read the instructions given on that page and ensure your eligibility for vacant posts
- If you satisfy eligibility norms then hit on “apply online” link and fill an online application form accurately as prescribed
- Upload all the testimonials and certificates in scanned manner as demanded in the form.
- After completing the application form in all manner candidates must press on “submit” button.
- Now candidates must take a print out of filled application.
- Candidates will also be required to submit a hard copy of the downloaded online application form along with the bank challan duly/e-receipt and the other requisite documents in the Commission
Get Here>>JKPSC Recruitment Notification
Following is the list of documents which the candidate have to attach with the photocopy of the application form:
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- Permanent Resident Certificate.
- Valid Category certificate
- B.B.S Degree along with consolidated Marks Card.
- PG/DNB Degree, along with Registration certificate, from competent authority.
- Two years’ experience certificate from recognized Teaching Medical Institution as per recruitment rule prescribed for the post.
- For Physically Challenged Candidates, Disability Certificate
At the time of Interview round, candidates have to carry the below provided documents:
- Original Research Papers and original articles published and indexed in Scopus, PubMed, Medline, Embase/Excerpta Medical, Index Medicus and Index Copernicus and the journals recognized /notified by MCI.
- writing a Book (Foreign Book/National Book with 01 point for each Book published with ISB on the relevant subject).
- Gold Medal or overall first position in prescribed qualification
Check Now: Latest PSC Jobs
J&K Public Service Commission,
ReshamGhar Colony, Bakshi Nagar,
Venue of Interview:
Headquarter of J&K PSC i.eSolina
Srinagar or ReshamGhar Colony
Bakshi Nagar Jammu
- Last date for submission of online applications: 19.02.2018
- Last date for submission of fee/bank challan: 21.02.2018
- Last date to send hard copy of application form: 23.02.2018
Candidates can go through this Official Link to know more about JKPSC Recruitment 2018. Aspirants can bookmark this web page by hitting CTRL+D or like this web page on face book and Google Plus.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|JKPSC Notification||PSC Question Papers|
|JKPSC Admit Card||JKPSC Results|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitment|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|