Jammu And Kashmir Public Service Commission has promulgated vacancy advertisement titled as JKPSC Recruitment. As per the advertisement, the organization wants to hire 36 candidates to fill the vacant post of medical officer in (Ayurvedic and Homeopathy) stream. Those candidates who are interested in Jammu And Kashmir Public Service Commission MO Vacancies they can apply for the job after ensuring their eligibility. Candidates can scroll down this page to know more about JKPSC Recruitment 2018.
Key contents of this page:
Jammu And Kashmir Public Service Commission is inviting online applications from eligible and passionate candidates to employ them at the vacant posts. Candidates can visit the official website of the organization to ensure their eligibility and then apply for the vacant posts through online mode by following the below provided procedure before the last date that is 15.12.2017. Candidates can go through below section of this page to get complete details of JKPSC Recruitment 2018 which is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization name||Jammu And Kashmir Public Service Commission|
|Post name||Medical officer|
|Number of vacancy||36|
|Last date to submit online applications||15.12.2017|
JKPSC Vacancy Details:
|Post name and discipline||Number of vacancy|
|Medical officer Ayurvedic||28|
|Medical officer Homeopathy||08|
Candidates who are going to apply for JKPSC Medical officer Jobs shall possess Bachelor’s Degree in Ayurvedic or Homeopathy from recognized CCIM/ CCIH.
Check More: Graduate Jobs
|Candidates in Govt. Service|
|Physically Challenged candidates||42 years|
|Candidates belonging to RBA/SC/ST/ALC/SLC categories||42 years|
Candidates who get selected for JKPSC Medical officer Recruitment shall be able to receive Rs.9300-34800 with Grade Pay of Rs.5400/- as per the norms of the organization.
General and OBC category candidates have to pay an examination fee of Rs. 405/- and those who belongs to reserved category have to pay Rs. 805/- as examination fee. The total amount of fee payable shall include Rs.05/- as service charges of the J&K Bank.
Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of candidate’s performance in written examination followed by personal interview. merit list will be prepared on the basis of merit obtained in the written and oral test in conformity with the criteria laid down under Rule 51 of J&K Public Service Commission.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
Steps to apply for JKPSC Recruitment 2018:
- First of all candidates have to visit the official website of Jammu And Kashmir Public Service Commission that is www.jkpsc.nic.in
- After that navigate the home page and take your cursor to what’s new section available at the right side of the home page
- Now on reaching new page search for the suitable post link you wish to apply for and hit the suitable link JKPSC Recruitment Advertisement will get opened on your screen just go through the eligibility details
- And if you found yourself eligible then go back to previous page and hit apply link
- After that fill the required details and also upload scanned copy of relevant documents along with your recent passport size photograph and signatures
- Then make payment of application fee through proper channel
- After that check out the details
- At last hit final submit option and take hard copy of it for further use.
Apply Now>> JKPSC Recruitment
Get Here>> JKPSC Recruitment Notification
|Last date to submit online applications||15.12.2017|
|Last date for payment of examination fee||18.12 .2017|
Candidates can get rest details of JKPSC Recruitment 2018 by going through this Official Link. Candidates can type their comment in below comment box for any query or doubts related to this post. Our experts will try to solve your queries.
Grab latest 563 Job Openings in Jammu And Kashmir Public Service Commission through JKPSC Recruitment!!! For the fulfillment of Assistant Professor Vacancies, Applications through online mode are invited from the permanent residents of Jammu & Kashmir State. Interested aspirants against JKPSC Recruitment 2018 have to satisfy all eligibility criteria and other basic requirements that are well framed on below section of this page. Aspirants are informed that the last date to apply online is 28.11.2017 and for submitting of application form is 30.11.2017.
Selection of dedicated and deserving job searchers will be made for Jammu And Kashmir Public Service Commission Recruitment on the basis of the basis of performance in written Exam and interview which will be held on scheduled date and candidates will be intimated later. Scroll down this page to gather other related details of JKPSC Recruitment 2018 which is modified by the experts of recruitmentresult.com
|Name of Institute||Jammu And Kashmir Public Service Commission|
|Last Date To Apply||28/11/2017|
JKPSC Vacancy Details:
Assistant Professor: 563 Positions in Different Districts.
Eligibility Criteria for JKPSC Asst Professor Recruitment 2017
Required Qualification for JKPSC 563 Vacancy
Job entrants who are willing to apply against the JKPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2017 are required to hold NET/SLET/SET by the UGC, CSIR/AIU & Ph.D degree from recognized university or board. Appliers holding experience n relevant filed will be given preference.
You Can Also Get: Get Latest Ph.D Jobs
Age Limit for JKPSC Vacancies
Applicants should be below 18 years and should not be more than 40 Years to apply against Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission Recruitment. Relaxation in upper age will be provided as given below:
- Candidates in Govt. Service: 40 Years
- Physically Challenged candidates: 42 years
- Candidates belonging to RBA/SC/ST/ALC/SLC categories: 43 years
- Ex-serviceman: 48 years
Remuneration For JKPSC Jobs:
Appointed candidates against the vacant positions of JKPSC Professor jobs will receive amazing amount of salary of Rs.15,600 – 39,100 with A.G.P of Rs.6000/- by the management committee of the organization.
Download Here >> JKPSC Recruitment Notification
Aspirants have to deposit application fees of Rs. 805/- and those who are belonging to reserved category need to pay Rs. 405/- through prescribed mode.
Assortment Criteria for JKPSC Assistant Professor Jobs
For latest jobs in JKPSC, aspirants have to get qualified in recruitment rounds that are written Exam and followed by the interview. Aspirants are advised to perform well in these rounds to get selected against JKPSC AP Recruitment 2017.
To Do Preparation Of Exam/Interview In Best Way, Check Below Given Articles:
Exam Center for JKPSC Selection Process:
Interview of the candidates will be held at the Headquarter of J&K PSC i.e SolinaSrinagar or Resham Ghar Colony Bakshi Nagar, Jammu.
Process to apply JKPSC Recruitment 2017
- Log on the JKPSC official website i.e. www.jkpsc.nic.in.
- Select ‘Online applications are invited for the posts of Assistant Professor’ which is located under the heading of Notice board.
- Now JKPSC Notification will appear facing you, candidates are required to read it carefully.
- Afterwards, candidates need to revisit the previous page and select ‘Apply Online’ and fill JKPSC Online application form with required details.
- Upload required documents/certificates and pay mentioned application fees.
- After satisfying all norms, select submit button and take a print of filled application form for future use.
Register Here >> JKPSC Recruitment 2018
- Last date for filling online application form: 28/11/2017
- Final date for submission of application fee through Bank E-challan: 30/11/2017
Job seekers can get rest of the details regarding JKPSC Recruitment 2017–2018 through this Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|JKPSC Result||JKPSC KAS Admit Card|
|JKPSC Notification||JKPSC Exam Syllabus|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest PSC Jobs|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|