Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission has unfolded vacancy advertisement titled as JKPSC Recruitment. The organization is inviting online applications from young and talented candidates to employ them at the 44 vacant positions of Range Officers Grade-I Forest.
Applicants who are interested in J & K Forest Ranger Vacancy they must apply for the same after ensuring their eligibility. Candidates can scroll down this page to know more about JKPSC Recruitment 2018.
|Key contents of this page:|
Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission is inviting candidates to apply for the J & K Forest Ranger Jobs. Those who are interested can ensure their eligibility by visiting to the official website of the organization.
Last date of submission of JKPSC Online Application Form is 20/04/2018. Candidates can go through below section of this page which is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com to grab rest details of JKPSC Recruitment 2018.
|Organization name||Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission|
|Post name||Range Officers Grade-I Forest|
|Number of Vacancy||44|
|Last date to apply||20/04/2018|
JKPSC Vacancy Details:
Range Officers Grade-I Forest: 44
Qualification Required for JKPSC Jobs:
Candidates who are going to apply for J & K Forest Ranger Recruitment shall possess BSC Forestry or its equivalent from any university recognized by the Indian Council of Agriculture Research.
Get More- Graduate Jobs
Limitations in Age for JKPSC Vacancies:
Age of the candidates applying for JKPSC Forest Ranger Recruitment shall be minimum 18 years and maximum 40 years as on 01/01/2018. Age of the candidates belongs to RBA/ST/SC/ALC/SLC must be 43 years.
Salary Scale for JKPSC Forest Ranger Jobs:
Candidates who will be selected for Jammu & Kashmir PSC Recruitment shall be able to receive Rs. 9300-34800 with Grade Pay of Rs. 4280/- as their per month salary offered by the organization.
Candidates who are going to apply for Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission Recruitment shall have to pay requisite application fee through online mode.
- General Category: Rs. 1005/-
- Reserved Category: Rs. 505/-
Selection of candidates for Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission Jobs shall be done on the basis of their performance in:
Candidates, whose applications will get shortlisted, then be called for written examination. Scheme of written exam is mentioned below:
|An essay to written in English||100|
Check Now- JKPSC Syllabus
Aspirants, shortlisted through written examination then will have to appear for further selection round that is personal interview. Viva Voce Round shall be of 100 marks.
Below is the list of documents which the candidates have to attach while sending the hard copy of online application form:
- Matriculate or secondary school certificate
- Educational qualification certificate
- Permanent resident certificate
- Category certificate
- Certificate regarding holding of a civil post
- Physical fitness certificate
Steps to apply for JKPSC Recruitment 2018
- First of all visit the official website of Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission that is jkpsc.nic.in
- After that navigate the home page and take your cursor to “What’s New” section in the middle of the homepage
- Now on reaching new page, hit on “Online Applications are invited for the post Range Officer Grade-I Forest in the JK Forest Department (Territorial) [Notification Dated: 15.03.2018)” link
- After that a new page will get opened on your screen, just read the eligibility details carefully
- If you satisfy eligibility norms then go back to previous page and hit “Apply Online” link
- Now fill the required details in J & K Online Application Form
- Also upload scanned copy of your recent passport size photograph and signatures
- Then make payment of application fee and hit submit button
- After that take hard copy of online application form and enclose it in an envelope along with above stated documents
- Then super scribe it with “Application to the post for Range Officer Grade-I Forest”
- At last send it at below stated postal address before the last date.
Get Here>> JKPSC Recruitment Notification
Resham Ghar Colony, Bakshi Nagar Jammu/Solina Srinagar
- Last date to submit online applications: 20/04/2018
- Last date to send hard copy of online applications: 25/04/2018
Candidates who are seeking for further details of JKPSC Recruitment 2018, they can go through this Official Link. You can bookmark this web page by hitting CTRL+D or like this page on face book and Google Plus.
Latest job openings of Consultant in various disciplines! Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission has invited application form through release of JKPSC Recruitment Notification. Keen applicants may apply online for 95 J& K Consultant Jobs.
Process to accept online application form for JKPSC Recruitment 2018 will begin from 15.03.2018. Those who meet eligibility norms may apply for JKPSC Consultant Recruitment prior 16.04.2018. You need to forward hard copy of form prior 18.04.2018.
This page includes:
Jammu & Kashmir Consultant Vacancy:
Those who get appointed for J & K Consultant Recruitment will get good amount of pay. Check eligibility, applying process, selection criteria & other details from below of this page. Hit on link placed below to get all details about employment notice.
We the team of recruitmentresult.com is listing all details about JKPSC Recruitment on below of this page for your ease. Go through all instructions carefully prior applying for JKPSC Jobs.
|Name of the Discipline||No. of Post|
|CD & TB||1|
Required Qualification for J & K Consultant Jobs:
To enroll for J & K Consultant Job openings, you must fulfill eligibility norms as listed here.
- Applicants applying for Jammu & Kashmir Consultant Vacancies must hold MBBS degree.
- Possess Post Graduate Degree in the respective specialty
- To apply for Jammu & Kashmir Consultant Openings, you must hold Postgraduate Diploma in the respective speciality with three years experience in relevant profession.
You Can Also Check: Latest Jobs in Medical Sector
To know about age limit for Jammu & Kashmir Consultant Recruitment, go through table as prescribed here.
CategoriesAge (as on 01/01 2018)General18-40 yearsPhysically Challenged candidates42 yearsCandidates belonging to RBA/SC/ST/ALC/SLC categories43 yearsCandidates in Govt. Service (in respect of candidates already working in H&ME Department)45 yearsEx-serviceman48 years
Get here: JKPSC Recruitment Notification
Applicants will be required to deposit requisite fee through online mode. Check amount of fee from here.
- General Category: Rs.805.00/-
- Reserved Categories: Rs.405.00/-
Pay Scale for JKPSC 2018 Recruitment:
Those appointed for Jammu & Kashmir Consultant Jobs are entitled to get Rs. 15600-39100 with Grade Pay of Rs.6600/-
Selection Process for JKPSC Vacancy:
Aspirants will be shortlisted for JKPSC Consultant Jobs on the basis of Interview. You must present well in interview to get appointed for JKPSC Job openings.
Must Read: How To Overcome Job Interview Fear
Procedure to apply for J & K Consultant Job Openings:
To fill JKPSC Online Application Form, you may follow listed guidelines.
- Aspirants must visit to the official website of Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission that is jkpsc.nic.in
- Go under right side under “What’s New” section, press on “Online Applications are invited for the posts of Faculty members of various Schools of Architecture in Higher Education Department(Notification Dated:13.03.2018)” link.
- Read all details as listed in JKPSC Recruitment Notification.
- After that, applicants may download JKPSC Application Form 2018.
- Enter asked details in JKPSC Online Application Form.
- Subsequent to it, you must upload required documents along with form.
- Submit your form & access hard copy of same. Applicants are required to send hard copy of form at address placed below.
Office of the J&K Public Service Commission,
Resham Ghar Colony, Bakshi Nagar,
Find Out More: Latest PSC Jobs
- Date of commencement for submission of online application form: 15.03.2018
- Last date for submission of Online Applications and Fee: 16.04.2018
- Closing date to send hard copy of form: 18.04.2018
Venue for Interview:
Headquarter of J&K PSC
Solina Srinagar or Resham Ghar Colony Bakshi Nagar Jammu
To gain more details about JKPSC Recruitment 2018, check its Official Link. Stay connected with us for knowing more updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|JKPSC Notification||PSC Question Papers|
|JKPSC Admit Card||JKPSC Results|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitment|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|