Total 1000 posts of Medical Officer (MO) are vacant in Health and Family Welfare Department of the State. Regarding this, JKPSC Recruitment notification has been released on organization’s official website i.e. www.jkpsc.nic.in.
Individuals need to check the required eligibility criteria and other essential details about JKPSC Jobs before completing the submission process. Last date to submit the JK Public Service Commission Application Form is 15-11-2018.
Highlights of the Page:
Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission Recruitment:
After that, contenders will go through written exam which will be conducted on 02-12-2018. To get recruited against Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission Medical Officer Recruitment, candidates need to clear the exam.
Rest of the details about JKPSC Recruitment 2018 is listed at below section of this web page which is well maintained by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Have a look and apply against JKPSC 2018 Recruitment.
- Name of Post: Medical Officer
- No of Posts: 1000
Get Here All: JKPSC Notification
Eligibility Criteria for JKPSC MO Jobs:
Individuals those who have completed MBBS from any recognized university are eligible to apply against JKPSC Medical Officer Jobs.
Age Criteria for JKPSC Vacancies:
Individuals should belong to the age group of 18- 40 years to apply against Jammu & Kashmir PSC Vacancies. Relaxation of 02 years will be given to PWD candidates, 03 years to RBS/ SC/ ST/ ALC/ SLC candidates and 08 years to Ex-Servicemen.
Hit Here>>> JKPSC Medical Officer Recruitment Notification
Salary Details for Jammu & Kashmir PSC Jobs:
Contenders those who get selected against JK Public Service Commission Jobs will receive Rs. 9300- 34800/- with grade pay of Rs. 5400/- as monthly pay scale.
Selection Process against JKPSC MO Recruitment:
With the purpose to select capable applicants against JKPSC Medical Officer Recruitment, the organization will conduct written exam. Those contenders who will be able to crack written exam get recruited against Jammu & Kashmir PSC Recruitment.
After submitting the JKPSC Online Form, candidates need to deposit examination fee through debit/ credit card or by net banking.
- For General Category: Rs. 400/-
- For Reserved Category: Rs. 200/-
How to Apply for JKPSC Recruitment 2018:
Follow the steps which are mentioned at below section and complete the submission process against JK Public Service Commission Vacancies.
- Firstly, contenders need to visit the official website of the organization i.e. www.jkpsc.nic.in for JKPSC Openings.
- Then select “Recruitment” tab provided at the menu bar of the home page.
- Hit “Jobs/ Online Application” option from the drop down list and you will be on a new page.
- Select “Direct Recruitment” option and download JKPSC
- Read the details about JKPSC vacancy there and hit “JKPSC Apply Online” button.
- Fill the JKPSC Application Form and upload scanned copies of required documents.
- Press “Submit” button and take a print out of JKPSC Online Application Form for further use.
You Can Check Here: Latest PSC Jobs
|Last date to apply against JK Public Service Commission Recruitment||15-11-2018|
|Written exam will be held on|
If you find the above information about JKPSC Recruitment 2018-19 helpful then you can bookmark this page by pressing Ctrl.+D. For further details about JKPSC Medical Officer Openings, you can visit the Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Daily Job Updates||JKPSC Syllabus|
|JKPSC Admit Card||JKPSC Results|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News-Week Highlights|
Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission intends to hire experienced candidates for the Post of Lecturers. Through JKPSC Recruitment, this Commission wants to fill 06 vacancies in Conservative/Operative Dentistry, Periodontics and other departments.
Those candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply against JKPSC Recruitment 2018-19 by filling the application Form through online mode. JKPSC Online Registration will be started from 28-09-2018 for Jammu & Kashmir PSC Jobs.
JKPSC Lecturers Recruitment Last Date- 28-10-2018!!!
Applicants are required to submit the JKPSC Online Application Form on or before the last date that is 28-10-2018. After submission of online form, take print out of it and submit the hard copy of JKPSC Online Form till the end date that is 30-10-2018.
For acquiring more information regarding Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission Recruitment, you need to go through the below section of this page which is well provided by team of recruitmentresult.com
|Name of Disciplines||JKPSC Vacancy|
|Prosthodontics including Material||01|
|Prosthodontics including Material||01|
|Total JKPSC Vacancy||06|
Educational Qualification for JKPSC Jobs:
Applicants should possess Master’s Degree or equivalent in the concerned specialty recognized by the Dental Council of India. Contenders must have 02 years teaching experience as Registrar/ Demonstrator/ Tutor for Jammu & Kashmir PSC Vacancy.
Limitation on Age for JKPSC Notification:
Minimum age of applicants should be 18 Years and maximum age should be 40 Years. Relaxation in age will be given as per norms against JKPSC Recruitment Notification:
- Physically Challenged candidates = 42 Years
- Candidates belonging to RBA/SC/ST/ALC/SLC categories = 43 Years
- Ex-serviceman = 48 Years
JKPSC Recruitment Advertisement>>Download PDF
Examination Fee for JKPSC Advertisement:
After successful submission of the online form, the candidate will be required to deposit requisite fee through online mode. General Category Contenders are required to pay fee of Rs. 800/- and other Reserved Categories candidates need to submit fee of Rs. 400/-.
Salary Structure for JKPSC 2018 Recruitment:
Candidates will get the salary of Rs. 9300-34,800 G.P of Rs.5400/- and revised salary is Rs. 52700-166700/- which will be provided by administration of association against Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission for JKPSC Lecturers Recruitment.
Mode of Selection for Jammu & Kashmir PSC Recruitment:
Shortlisted candidates will be called for Written Test/ Personal Interview which will be taken by the expert committee of this reputed organization. The Examination will be held at different centres located in Srinagar and Jammu cities.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
How to Fill JKPSC Application Form?
- For JKPSC Recruitment Apply Online, candidates first visit the official website that is jkpsc.nic.in
- Hit on the link “One Time Registration” or hit on Login menu if you have already created your profile with the JKPSC.
- After logging into your account, candidates are required to fill all the requisite fields of One Time Registration (OTR).
- The candidate shall also be required to upload the images of recent photograph and signature
- After successful submission of all the details in your OTR account, check the eligibility conditions as mentioned in the JKPSC Recruitment Notification before applying for the post.
- Hit on the “Show Jobs” as shown against the respective post/examination you want to JKPSC Apply Online.
- On hitting on the “Show Jobs” a window will appear on your computer screen.
- Select the month of the advertisement notification for which you want to apply.
- On hitting “APPLY” button, the system will display all facts/particulars that a candidate have mentioned while filling up the necessary fields of his/her OTR account.
- Check online application form at once and press on “Submit” button.
- On successful submission of the online application, a window will open with a link to print e-challan and application form.
- The candidate should take a printout of the fee payment challan and deposit fees in any of the branches of Jammu and Kashmir Bank.
- Take print out of Online Application Form and submit it to below provided address.
Hit Here for: JKPSC One Time Registration
|Important Dates for JKPSC Recruitment|
|Last Date to Fill JKPSC Recruitment Online Application Form||28-10-2018|
|Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy of Downloaded Online Application Form|
To acquire more details regarding JKPSC Recruitment 2018-19, you need to hit this Official Link.
In order to fill the 20 vacancies of Veterinary Assistant Surgeon (Animal Husbandry), JKPSC Recruitment Notification has been released. Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission wants to hire eligible and highly qualified candidates on the concerned profiles.
Those who are concerned to apply for JKPSC Recruitment must submit the online application form before the last date that is 26-10-2018. The last date for submission of hard copy of Online submitted the form along with all relevant documents is 28-10-2018.
Highlights of the Page:
JKPSC VAS Recruitment:
Candidates must have completed B.V.Sc & AH from the recognized university/Institution and their age should be between 18 to 40 Years as on 1st January 2018. Upper age relaxation will be given to the reserved category candidates as per the norms of the organization.
Here on this page we have provided complete details about JKPSC Recruitment 2018-19. This page is well maintained by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of the Organization||Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Positions||Veterinary Assistant Surgeon (Animal Husbandry)|
|Last Date to Apply Online||26-10-2018|
JKPSC Vacancies 2018:
- Name of the Post: Veterinary Assistant Surgeon (Animal Husbandry)
- Number of Vacancies: 20
|Item no||Name of the posts||OM||RBA||SC||ST||ALC||Total|
|247||Veterinary Assistant Surgeons||12||04||01||02||01||20 posts|
Qualification Required for JKPSC jobs 2018:
Candidates must have completed B.V.Sc & AH from the recognized university/Institution with good academic records so as to apply for Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission Recruitment.
Find Out: Jobs By Qualification
Age Limit for JKPSC Job Opening:
To apply for Jammu & Kashmir PSC Recruitment, candidate’s age should be between 18 to 40 Years as on 1st January 2018. Upper age relaxation will be given to the reserved category candidates as per the norms of the organization.
- Physically Challenged candidates = 42 years
- Candidates belonging to RBA/SC/ST/ALC/SLC categories = 43 years
- Ex-serviceman = 48 years
Check Here: Jammu Kashmir PSC VAS Recruitment Notification
JKPSC Salary Structure:
Selected candidates against Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission Vacancy/ JKPSC VAS Recruitment will get suitable amount of salary RS. 52,700- 1, 66, 700 by the organization.
JKPSC Selection Process:
Candidate’s selection for Jammu Kashmir Recruitment will be made on the basis of their performance in written exam which will be organized by the selection panel of the organization.
JKPSC Application Form Fee:
After successful submission of the JKPSC online form, the candidate will be required to deposit requisite fee through online mode (Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, or Pay Offline through E Challan). The amount of fee to be paid is given below:
|Gen/ OBC||RS. 800/-|
|SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen||RS. 400/-|
Centre of Examination:
The Examination will be held at different centres located in Srinagar and Jammu cities. The allotment of centres shall be at the sole discretion of the Commission and once a centre is allotted to a candidate, request for change of centre will neither be entertained nor will the Commission respond to request for change of centre
How to fill Jammu & Kashmir PSC Online Application Form 2018?
- You have to logon to the official portal of Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission i.e. jkpsc.nic.in to apply for JKPSC VAS Jobs/ JKPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Recruitment.
- After that follow the “What’s New” section and press the “Online Applications are invited for filling up of posts of Veterinary Assistant Surgeon in Animal Husbandry Department [Notification Dated: 25.09.2018]” link over there.
- After hitting the above mentioned link, JKPSC Recruitment Notification PDF will be shown at your computer screen.
- Ensure requirements from JKPSC 2018 Recruitment Advertisement. Eligible contenders have to go for filling JKPSC VAS Online Application Form.
- After that upload relevant documents and hit “Submit” tab for the submission of JKPSC Online Application Form.
- Candidates have to pay the requisite fee through online mode only in the “SUBMITTED APPLICATIONS” menu in your account.
- At last take a print out of JKPSC Online Form for future use.
- Now you need to send the hard copy of online application form along with all relevant documents to the below mentioned address:
Apply Here: JKPSC Registration 2018
Jammu And Kashmir Public Service Commission,
Solina, Rambagh, Srinagar-190008
|Starting Date to Apply Online||26-09-2018|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||26-10-2018|
|The last date for submission of hard copy of Online submitted the form||28-10-2018|
In order to get more details about JKPSC Recruitment 2018-19, you are required to go through the official link. Candidates are requested to keep in touch with this page for getting more updates time to time.