Jammu And Kashmir Public Service Commission is going to recruit capable and diligent individuals in effect of notification issued as JKPSC Recruitment. The Commission is in search of qualified candidates for engagement of Range Officer Grade-I (Forest) Posts. Job Seekers who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply regarding JKPSC Recruitment 2015 by forwarding their filled in applications before the closing date. We are also trying to collect updated information about JKPSC Recruitment 2016 which will be soon revealed by our team on this page.
|Name of Post||Range Officer Grade-I (Forest)|
|Last date of submission of Application Form||24th September 2015|
More information regarding JKPSC Recruitment 2015 Notification such as educational qualification, age limitation, Payband, mode of selection, apply procedure etc well represented below by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
Contenders must have possessed B.Sc. Forestry or its equivalent from any University recognized by the Indian Council of Agriculture Research.
Aspirants must acquire an age limit as stated under as on 01st January 2015:
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Maximum age: 40 years
Application Form for the post of Range Officer Grade-I (Forest) can be obtained from the J&K Bank branches situated in the offices of JKPSC, Resham Ghar Colony, Bakshi Nagar, Jammu/Solina Rambagh, Srinagar on cash payment of Rs.500/- for OM candidates and Rs.250/- for reserved category candidates.
Method of Selection:
Selection of endowed contenders is based on performance in Written Test, Viva-Voce Test, Walking Test and Medical Test.
How to apply for JKPSC Recruitment?
- Application Form is obtained from J&K Bank branches situated in the offices of JKPSC, Resham Ghar Colony, Bakshi Nagar, Jammu/Solina Rambagh, Srinagar on cash payment of Application Fee prescribed above.
- Since the Application Form is required to be electronically scanned, so it should be filled neatly and correctly with required information.
- The candidates are required to make a Photostat of the filled in Application Form. Photograph should be pasted in the required space in an Application Form.
- Applicants are also required to fill up the data/information in Acknowledgement Card providing Form Number and exam name in it.
- To submit the Application Form by Post, the Acknowledgement Card should acquire postage stamps of Rs.5/-.
- Application Form (Original & Photostat copy) completed in all respects along with required documents/testimonials etc., should be submitted in the Commission office at Jammu/Srinagar personally or can be send by registered post in the special envelope for this purpose by registered post to the address stated below.
Secretary, J&K Public Service Commission,
Resham Ghar Colony, Jammu/ Solina
Last date of submission of Application Form: 24th September 2015
Note: You may check this Official Link to gather more information of JKPSC Recruitment 2015 Notification. Aspirants can obtain the recent information concerning JKPSC Recruitment 2016 shortly from this page.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission has asserted a job notification in concern of JKPSC Recruitment. Organization is going to hire the talented job hunters for the posts of Deputy Director. Talented and proficient contenders who wish to apply for JKPSC Recruitment 2015 may submit application form on or before the closing date. Applicants may soon obtain information in regard of JKPSC Recruitment 2016 by staying tune with our portal.
|Posts Name||Deputy Director|
|No. of Vacancies||06|
|Last Date Of Submission Of Application Form||21st September 2015|
Get other information in relation to JKPSC Jobs such as vacancies details, salary details, age criteria, and applying process etc, which is displayed below by the team members of the recruitmentresult.com.
Aspirants who want to apply must possess B.Tech Silk Technology OR B.Sc with Post Graduate Diploma from C.S.B, OR M.SC. Botany OR Zoology from recognized university or institution.
Aspirants who will be appointed against vacancies of Deputy Director will get Rs .9300 – 34800 with GP Rs. 4300/- per month as salary.
Age of appliers should not be less than 18 years and more than 40 years. Upper age limit is relaxed up to 42 years in case of Physical handicapped, 43 in case of RBA/ SC/ ST/ ALC/ SLC and 48 years in case of Ex- Servicemen.
- For General Category candidates: Rs. 500/-
- For reserved Category candidates: Rs. 250/-
- Application can be obtained from the J&K Public Service Commission, Solina Srinagar/Resham Ghar Colony, Bakshi Nagar, Jammu on cash payment.
- Fee should be paid through the counters of J&K Bank opened in the offices of J&K Public Service Commission at Solina, Srinagar/Resham Ghar Colony, Bakshi Nagar, Jammu.
Selection of participants will be done on basis of their performance in written test and interview.
How to Apply for JKPSC Recruitment:
- Candidates may obtain application form by paying fee from the the J&K Public Service Commission, Solina Srinagar/ Resham Ghar Colony, Bakshi Nagar, Jammu.
- Fill an application form in prescribed form with all the required information and attach their Xerox of entire testimonials and affix their recent photographs.
- Completed application form, must be sent to the address provided below on or before the last date.
i. Date of Birth Certificate.
ii. Permanent Resident Certificate.
iii. Educational Qualification Certificate Prescribed for the Post.
iv. Result Notification of Prescribed Qualification.
v. Valid Category certificate as per SRO 294 dated 21.10.2005 as amended from time to time and read with other relevant SRO’s.
vi. For Physically Handicapped Candidates, Disability Certificate on the prescribed format.
J&K Public Service Commission,
Solina, Srinagar/ Resham Ghar Colony,
Bakshi Nagar, Jammu
Last Date Of Submission Of Application Form: 21st September 2015
Note: To get information in concern of JKPSC Recruitment 2015 you may check this Official Notification.