JKSSB Recruitment 2014
Government of Jammu and Kashmir, Services Selection Board has promulgated a notificationas JKSSB Recruitment 2014 for the various vacancies. Willing and eligible candidates can apply through the JKSSB Online Application Form which must be filledbefore the last date i.e. 18.08.2014.
Applicants can get more information related to JKSSB Recruitment 2014 such as post name, no of post, qualification, salary etc structured by the squad of recruitmentresult.com.
Name of Organization
Government of Jammu and Kashmir, Services Selection Board
Type of Announcement
JKSSB Recruitment 2014
Vacancies in States
|State Name||No of Post|
|Divisional cadre Kashmir||246|
|Divisional cadre jammu||51|
|District cadre anantnag||17|
|District cadre bandipora||12|
|District Cadre Baramulla||23|
|District Cadre Budgam||03|
|District Cadre Ganderbal||07|
|District Cadre Kulgam||11|
|District Cadre Kupwara||19|
|District Cadre Pulwama||12|
|District Cadre Shopian||08|
|District Cadre Srinagar||16|
|District Cadre Doda||06|
|District Cadre Jammu||25|
|District Cadre Kathua||31|
|District Cadre Kishtwar||06|
|District Cadre Poonch||03|
|District Cadre Rajouri||18|
|District Cadre Ramban||08|
|District Cadre Reasi||14|
|District Cadre Samba||10|
|District Cadre Udhampur||10|
Candidates who want to apply for these vacancies must have the qualification such as, Degree in Civil Engineering/3 years Diploma in Civil Engineering/ 3 Years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering/ Degree in Civil Engineering/ Bachelors Degree in Law with two years actual practice/ Graduation having knowledge of Stenography/ Graduation with M-Lib having three years experience/ Graduation with B-Lib having two years experience/ For other Posts qualification refer Notification.
Candidates who are applying for these vacancies their age limit as on 01-01-2014 should be
- 18-40 years for Open merit candidates.
- 18-43 years for SC/ ST/ RBA/ ALC/ OSC candidates.
- 42 years for physically challenged candidates.
- 48 years for Ex-Servicemen candidates.
- 40 years for Government Service/ Contractual employees as on 01-01-2014.
Candidate will be short listed on the basis of
- Physical test
- Typing test
- Written Test
Applicants should pay Rs.400/- only in any branches of Jammu and Kashmir Bank in the account number specified and printed on the payment challan only.
How to Apply?
- Eligible Permanent residents of J&K State should visit the website www.jkssb.nic.in
- Press on the “Online Application”
- Press on the apply button.
- After reading the provided instruction press on the proceed button.
- Candidate should fill the details carefully and affix the photo copies of signature and photograph.
- Press on “submit” button and takeregistration slip with unique code.
- Take the printout copies of application & challan form.
- Candidate should pay the fee Rs.400/- in any of the branches of Jammu and Kashmir Bank in thespecified account number.
- Candidate should keep the copy of challan and application form.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 18-08-2014
Last Date to Apply Online: 18-09-2014.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
Note: For more details you can visit Official Notification.