JKSSB Recruitment 2014
- Jammu and Kashmir, Service Selection Board (JKSSB) has released notification of recruitment to fill up 523 Various Vacancies.
- Job hunters who are looking for Government jobs must apply for JKSSB Recruitment 2014.
- Entire highlights regarding to JKSSB Recruitment 2014 like vacancy details, eligibility criteria and how to apply are well tailored below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Name of the Organization
Jammu and Kashmir Service Selection Board (JKSSB)
No. of Vacancies
|S. No.||Name of Post||Vacancies|
|1.||Jr. Engineer (Civil)||418|
Who may apply?
- For post-1, 3 Years Diploma in Civil Engineering or AMIE Section (A&B) India
- For post-2 and 3, graduate having minimum speed of 65 and 35 words per minute in shorthand and typewriting respectively with Six months certificate course in computer Application.
- Applicants must be in between 18 to 37 years of age.
- Relaxation in age will be given as per Govt. rules.
Applicants have to pay Rs 400 in lieu of application form.
Selection will be made on the basis of written test/physical test followed by Interview.
Why should we hire you? ->Complete Details
How to Apply?
- Job hunters have to purchase form from concerned branches of J&K Bank Ltd.
- Fill the application properly and submit it along with all required documents in support of qualification and age proof to The District Employment and counseling centre’s of the concerned districts on or before 31 January 2014.
End Date of sale and receipt of OMR/ICR application forms: 31st January 2014
Note: Applicants must check Official Notification before apply