JNU Admission 2016 is open for all the students who are willing to take admission in graduation or post graduation courses from Jawaharlal Nehru University for the academic session 2016 – 2017. Those who wish to get admittance under JNU are needed to undergo through Registration Process. Willing candidates may get the Jawaharlal Nehru University registration done for getting admittance into university by filling the online application form after ensuring the eligibility criteria for the respective courses. Stay connected to this portal to attain the details related to JNU Admission 2017.
Aspirants are advised to fill JNU Application form on or before the last date that is well uttered below on this web page that is well shaped by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|University Name||Jawaharlal Nehru University|
|Last date of online registration||16th August 2016|
Keen contenders must have Graduation Degree with at least 60% marks in relevant stream from any affiliated University.
Must Check: JNU Courses Offered List
All category students should need to pay requisite fee as per applied courses as mentioned below.
|Offered Courses||Application Fee|
|M.Phil. / Ph.D Pre-Ph.D / Ph.D M.Tech / Ph.D MPH / Ph.D||Rs.295|
|M.A. / M.Sc. / M.C.A B.A. (Hons.)||Rs.283|
Application fee should be paid in form of Demand draft drawn in favor of Jawaharlal Nehru University payable at New Delhi.
Criteria to provide admission to appropriate candidates will be made through their merit list or other process of admission.
Get Details: Do you need Money for College Fee?
Process To Fill JNU registration form:
Candidates willing to get registered under Jawaharlal Nehru University are required to go through the steps as bulleted down on this page. Please have a look…..
Step1: To get entered into the hall, Security Guard at Convention Centre will issue access token for entering in the Convention Centre and guide them to proceed to the Help Desk.
Step2: After that, Help Desk staff will guide the candidates who are selected for admission to approach the Enquiry Counter situated in Auditorium‐2 to obtain a token for Registration (waiting lounge).
Step3: Now, staff available at token counter will suggest candidates to arrange their papers in order. Token for registration will be issued only when papers are found in order. Token counter will issue four kinds of tokens as:
- Foreign National,
- Reserved category,
- Direct, PhD/JRF
- General category
Here staff will take candidates to Registration Room in the Committee Hall.
Step4: Candidates who had earlier studied at JNU and deposited their migration certificate in JNU, have to first approach the concerned School /Centre and then the Evaluation Branch to get a certificate.
Do You Know? Best Career Opportunities
Foreign National Candidates:
- The registration for the fresher or continued students of the foreign national will be done in Room No. 109.
- Admission folio will be generated by the admission staff itself. The Finance Branch will depute one of their staff member to collect the fees (Demand Draft).
- After completing the Registration formalities the Admission staff will direct these students to the School / Centre.
- After that with completed Registration folio and ID card from Centre/School, the candidate will again come back to Convention Centre for completing the formalities for Hostel allotment, Library and Health Centre cards.
List of Necessary documents to be carried for JNU Registration Process:
- Pre-Enrolment Forms (available online from login)
- Five copies of recent passport size photographs
- Two sets of self-attested copies of the Matriculation, Higher secondary, Pre-University Or Indian School Certificate or Senior School Certificate (10+2), or an equivalent examination certificate showing the age / date of birth of the candidate.
- A Character Certificate from the Head of the Institution last attended.
- Two sets of self-attested copies of marks obtained by the candidate in Senior School, Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s Degree examination etc
- Two sets of self-attested copies of the Bachelor’s degree and / or Master’s Degree;
- Two attested copies of caste Certificate.
- For Person with Disability Candidates: Two copies of Medical Certificate.
- Migration Certificate (in original) from the Head of the Institution / University last.
- Two Anti-Ragging Affidavits
- Demand Draft
Check Related Links:
Last date of online registration: 16th August 2016
You can obtain further details about Jawaharlal Nehru University Registration Process this Official Notification.
So, candidates are requested to stay connected through this page and get latest details in regard of JNU Admission 2016 – 2017. Applicants may also join us on Face book and Google Plus to get latest updates related to recruitment, examination, admit card etc directly on your wall. You can also subscribe on our free email service by leaving comment in the below comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On