JNU PhD Admission 2015
Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) is going to open JNU PhD Admission 2015 for the admission in (direct PhD) PhD programmes. Aspirants who wish to get admission in PhD programme and fulfill the eligibility criteria may apply for this notification before the closing date.
Aspirants who consider themselves eligible and willing to take admission in Jawaharlal University they can apply by filling the application form. The admission forms will be available in the month of Feb- March 2015.
Candidates who want to grab this chance must read the full details properly about JNU PhD Admission 2015 which is given below by the squad of recruitmentresult.com:
Eligibility Criteria for JNU admissions
Applicants should have Master Degree and M.phil Degree with at least 60% marks in relevant stream from any affiliated University.
Application fees (Approx)
- General and OBC category aspirants have to pay Rs 420/- as application fees.
- SC/ST Category students are required to pay Rs 310/- as application fees.
- Applicants belonging to BPL have to pay Rs 110/- as application fees
- For Foreigner students, application fees will be Rs 1450/-
- Application fee should be in form of Demand draft drawn in favor of Jawaharlal Nehru University payable at New Delhi.
How to apply for JNU Delhi?
- Those aspirants who have fulfilled the eligibility criteria may apply by filling and sending the application form.
- Contenders may download the application form from the official website of the JNU that is www.jnu.ac.in.
- Fill the application form properly must attach the required Xerox copies of the particulars, enclosed in an envelope and send to the below mentioned address:
“Section Officer (Admissions),
Jawaharlal Nehru University,
New Delhi – 110067”
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get a Free College Education||Top Universities in India|
Note: for further details must check the Official Link.