Candidates who want to get admission in Jawaharlal Nehru University should check the JNU Admission details. The university is going to start admission procedure for the courses of B.Tech & MS/M.Tech(dual Degree).
Those candidates who are interested should check the details of JNU fee and admission process from here. Candidates can submit their JNU Application Form by visiting the official website of the university before the last date.
|This Page Includes:|
JNU 2018 Admission:
Candidates who are going to fill JNU Dual Degree Application Form will be shortlisted on the basis of their ranking in the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE). They can check the last date of submitting the JNU MS Admission Form by scroll down this page.
To know the more details about the JNU Admission 2018-19, candidates should read the below section of this page which is created by team member of recruitmentresult.com.
Courses offered by JNU University:
Must Check: JNU Courses Offered List
- Those candidates who are going to fill JNU dual Degree Admission form should be eligible for the courses. For the B.tech course, candidates should complete their 10+2 from the recognized board.
- For the M.s/M.tech courses, aspirants must have a degree of Graduation from the reputed institute.
Check out: JNU Fee Structure
To fill the JNU Admission Form, aspirants are required to pay the application fee that will be fixed by the Jawaharlal Nehru University.
Do You Know: How To Pay Fees Online Through Credit/Debit Card
JNU Admission Procedure:
Candidates will get admission in courses of B.Tech & MS/M.Tech on the basis of Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main Ranking.
Visit Here: Do you need Money for College Fee?
How to Apply for JNU Admission 2018:
To fill the JNU B.tech Admission Form, candidates should go through the below mentioned steps on this page, please have a look..!!
- First of all you should visit the official website of the university which is www.jnu.ac.in
- After that you should hit on “Admission” tab which is mentioned at the main menu bar.
- Then you are required to press the “Admission Announcement” link and go through the notification.
- Read all the details and then register yourself by filling up the online registration form.
- Afterwards you will receive a log in ID and password.
- Use the credentials and log on to the application form window.
- Fill up the details and complete the whole application form.
- After filling it up upload all required testimonials according to the prescribed size.
- Now recheck all the details you have entered and hit on the final submission tab.
- After that, take a print out of filled up application form and keep it safe for further usage.
Get Here: JNU Admission Notification
Last Date to Apply: Updating Soon
Check Out: JNU Sample Papers
Get the complete details about the JNU Admission 2018-19, from this page. For more updates about the JNU M.tech Admission form you can check the Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|JNU Admit Card||JNU Result|
|Education Loans for Students||JNU Cut Off|
|Start a New Life In College?||How Do Toppers Study?|
|Best Career Opportunities||Scholarship in India|