JNU Admission 2018
Jawaharlal Nehru University has released a notification to inform candidates about JNU Admission 2018 opened!!! To get JNU Admission 2018 for UG, PG, Ph.D, M.Sc, M.Tech and LLB courses, candidates have to appear in entrance examination which will be organized by Jawaharlal Nehru University. Candidates, who are going to apply for JNU Delhi Admission 2018, they must have complete knowledge about JNU Admission Registration Process. So, for your easiness, we have given whole JNU Registration Process here on this single page. Interested candidates can go through the instructions and follow them to fill up the JNUEE Application form. The authorities of Jawaharlal Nehru University have also declared the JNU Admission dates.
This page includes:
The online registration for JNU Admission will start from 15-09-2017 and will continue till 17-10-2017. Candidates who will fill up the application form will appear in examination. The entrance examination will be held from 27-12-2017 to 30-12-2017. To appear in the examination candidates will need to download their JNUEE admit card. The JNUEE hall ticket will available on the official website before approx. 10 days of examination.
At the time of appearing in the examination it will be essentials for contenders to carry their call letter. After successfully commencing the examination the university will release the JNUEE Result, Candidates who will get their names in the JNUEE Merit List will appear in the JNU counseling session. Further details about JNU Admission 2018–19 are available in below section of this page created by the team members of recruitmntresult.com.
JNU Admission 2018
Name of Course available for JNU Online Admission 2018:
- Sc. Agri Biotechnology
- Sc. Biotechnology (General Biotechnology, Industrial, Environmental, Marine, Medical Biotechnology, Neuroscience, Molecular & Human Genetics and Bioresource’s Biotechnology)
- Tech. Biotechnology
- Phil/Ph.D., MPhil/Ph.D through JRF, Ph.D., Ph.D through JRF, M.Tech., MPH., PGDE, M.A., M.Sc., MCA, B.A. (Hons.) in Foreign Languages and Part-Time courses.
Must Check: JNU Courses Offered List
JNUEE Eligibility for JNU University Admission 2018:
Candidates, who are interested in applying for M.Sc. Agri Biotechnology / M.Sc. Biotechnology (General Biotechnology, Industrial, Environmental, Marine, Medical Biotechnology, Neuroscience, Molecular & Human Genetics and Bioresource’s Biotechnology) / M.Tech. Biotechnology / M.A., M.Sc., MCA, B.A. (Hons.) in Foreign Languages and Part-Time courses/M.Tech must have completed their Graduation in respective stream with at least 50% marks.
Candidates interested in applying for the entrance examination for M.Phil/Ph.D., MPhil/Ph.D through JRF, Ph.D., Ph.D through JRF, MPH. PGDE, must have completed their Post-Graduation with at least 50% marks
Get PDF: JNU Admission Notification
JNUEE Application fees:
JNU Application Form Fees for One Subject:
|Category||JNU Application Fees (in INR)|
|SC/ ST/ PwD||310|
|Below Poverty Line (BPL)||110|
JNU Application Form Fees for Two Subjects:
|Category||JNU Application Fees (in INR)|
|SC/ ST/ PwD||415|
|Below Poverty Line (BPL)||215|
JNU Application Form Fees for Three Subjects:
|Category||JNU Application Fees (in INR)|
|SC/ ST/ PwD||500|
|Below Poverty Line (BPL)||300|
Visit Here: Do you need Money for College Fee?
Application Fee payment mode:
- Candidates who are going to submit the JNU application 2018 fee may use online as well as offline modes.
- Online payment can be done by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
- Offline payment will be made through SBI Bank Challan.
- Candidates need to note that no changes will be allowed in JNU application form after application fee for JNUEE 2018 has been paid.
Do You Know: How To Pay Fees Online Through Credit/Debit Card
JNU Admission 2018 Course Fees:
|Fee||M.Phil. / Ph.D.|
|Tuition Fee (Annual)||240.00***||216.00***||120.00|
|Sports Fee (Annual)||16.50||16.50||16.50|
|Literary & Cultural Fee (Annual)||16.50||16.50||16.50|
|**’Students’ Union Fee (Annual)||15.00||15.00||15.00|
|Library Fee (Annual)||6.00||6.00||6.00|
|Medical fee (Annual)||9.00||9.00||—|
|Students Aid Fund (Annual)||4.50||4.50||—|
|*Security Deposit (Refundable)||40.00||40.00||40.00|
|Identity Card Folder||10.00||10.00||10.00|
|Student Hostel and General Information Guide||15.00||15.00||—|
|National Service Scheme (NSS)||20.00||20.00||—|
Check out: JNU Fee Structure
JNUEE Exam Pattern 2018:
- The JNUEE 2018 exam pattern includes details about number of questions, subjects, marking scheme, etc. For each programme of JNU, there shall be different exam pattern.
- Exam Mode: The examination will be written in offline mode.
- Number of Questions: There shall be different number of questions for each programme.
- Subjects: The subjects that include in question paper will depend upon the course. Subjects varies from course to course.
- Negative Marking: There shall be negative marking for incorrect answers.
- Exam Duration: The time provided for completing the examination will be 3 hours.
|M.Sc. Environmental Sciences||Question paper will be of objective type and include questions in two parts.|
Part-1: Include questions from Science and Mathematics of 10+2 standard.
Part-2: Include questions from Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Geology, Botany and Zoology at the B.Sc. level.
|MCA||It includes the multiple choice questions. 10+2/Graduate level Mathematics and Probability (80% questions) and General Aptitude and reasoning (20% questions).|
|M.A. in Economics (with Specialization in World Economy)||The paper tests the candidate’s knowledge in micro-economics, macro-economics, mathematics and statistics, International trade and some related disciplines, such as public economics and economic development.|
Objective type questions will be asked in examination comprising of 100 marks with negative marking.
|B.A. (Hons.) 1st year in Foreign Languages||The paper judges General Knowledge, General English and Elementary Knowledge on the culture and civilization of the languages/country concerned and aptitude for language skills.|
|B.A. (Hons.) 2nd year in Foreign Languages||Knowledge of basic and applied grammar, besides some competence for simple translation from the language concerned into English and vice-versa and familiarity with the culture and civilization of the country concerned.|
The paper will be set in respective foreign language.
|M.Phil/Ph.D and M.Tech/Ph.D||The entrance examination will consists of multiple choice questions. The question paper has Graduate/Post graduate level Mathematics and Statistics, Graduate/Post graduate level Computer Science and General Aptitude.|
Check Out: JNU Sample Papers
What is the process of JNU Admission Registration Process?
- First of all, applicants should log on to the official website i.e. www.jnu.ac.in.
- Hit on hit here to view main website
- From the next page appeared hit on admission and then select JNU Admissions
- Afterwards from the new page appeared select and hit on “Combined Entrance Examination for Biotechnology Programmes [CEEB] Prospectus 2018-19” link
- Read all the details and then register yourself by filling up the online registration form.
- Afterwards you will receive a log in ID and password.
- Use the credentials and log on to the application form window.
- Fill up the details and complete the whole application form.
- After filling it up upload all required testimonials according to the prescribed size as:
|Documents||Specifications (Size, Pixels and Background)|
|Photograph||Size – 20 to 50 KB|
150 pixel wide and 200 pixel height
Light color background
|Signature||Size – 10 to 20 KB|
140 pixel wide and 60 pixel height
Black or blue ink ball point pen
- Now recheck all the details you have entered and hit on the final submission tab.
- After that, take a print out of filled up application form and keep it safe for further usage.
JNU Exam Dates 2018:
|Events||Exam Dates (Announced)|
|Closing of online application process||17th October 2017|
|Application correction||October 2017|
|Admit Card Available||10th December 2017|
|Date of entrance exam (JNUEE)||27th – 30th December 2017|
|CEEB exam date||30th December 2017|
|Result Declaration for the programmes for which viva-voce is necessary [B.A. (Hons.) 2nd year, M.Sc.in SC MM & SCIS,-21st February, 2018 (Tentative) M.A. (Foreign Language)M.Phil/Ph.D., Ph.D., PGDE, M.Tech, MPH, COP & ADOP(Mass Media)||21st February 2018(Tentative)|
|Viva-Voce of candidates selected on the basis of written test||By 20th March 2018(Tentative)|
|Publication of Merit list||By 25th March & 15th April (viva-voce candidates)|
|Registration for Admission Commences From||23rd July 2018|
|Registration of Waiting List||30th – 31st July 2018|
|Admission Deadline||14th August 2018|
Get Here>> M.Sc. Agri Biotechnology
Get Here>> M.Sc. Biotechnology (General Biotechnology, Industrial, Environmental, Marine, Medical Biotechnology, Neuroscience, Molecular & Human Genetics and Bioresource’s Biotechnology)
Get Here>> M.Tech. Biotechnology
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions) on JNU Application Form
FAQ1. How can I get registered for JNUEE 2018?
Ans: online registration for JNUEE 2018 starts from 15-09-2017 (9:00 am) and will continued till 13-10-2017 (5:00 pm). The application form or we can say the registration form will be submitted via online mode by visiting the official website of JNU i.e. jnu.ac.in and then following the instructions given here on this page
FAQ2. How do I get JAM 2018 application number and password after filling the form?
Ans: at the time of registration, when the whole registration form completed an email/ sms will be received by the contender. The message will contain a unique IN and Password. That unique ID AND Password will be the application number and password
FAQ3. I have forgotten online application form number of JNU 2018. What should I do now?
Ans: if you have forgotten your ID password then no need to worry, check your mail ID there you will get a mail that was sent to you at the time of registration. Still if you did not get your details then hit on the forget ID link and then an e mail will be send on your registered Email ID.
FAQ4. How can I do corrections in JNU application form?
Ans: The corrections can only be made unless the application fee of JNU 2018 has not been paid. The corrections in JNU application form can be made through ‘edit’ option available in the online application form of JNUEE 2018.
Candidates interested in availing more details about JNU Admission 2018–19 may also go through this Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|JNU Admit Card||JNU Result|
|Education Loans for Students||JNU Cut Off|
|Start a New Life In College?||How Do Toppers Study?|
|Best Career Opportunities||Scholarship in India|