JPSC 2015 Notification
Jharkhand came into existence in year 2000, and then as per central government rules Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) came into existence. JPSC is a state govt. organization which is responsible for promotion and recruitment on various state level government jobs.
JPSC conducts various recruitment exams to fulfill the vacancies created every year. Recruitmentresult.com keep an eye on all notifications published by JPSC and keep our visitors informed about all job opportunities in the state. The official website of JPSC is www.jpsc.gov.in. All latest notices are also available on it.
Some major responsibilities of JPSC are:
- It Conducts Recruitment examination for state government jobs.
- It conducts examination for promotion in various state government departments.
- It conducts interviews before declaring the final results.
- It reviews the salary structure of various state govt. employees.
- It also suggests state government on promotion issues of high profile state government jobs.
JPSC conducts examination for various posts of state government. All of the posts have different eligibility criteria in terms of qualification and age limit. It invites application forms from eligible candidates by publishing advertisement in leading newspapers.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
Recruitmentresult.com gathers the latest information about all these notifications and let our visitors know about them as soon as possible. You can bookmark this page to get the latest updates published by JPSC.