Kalyani University Admission
Kalyani University invites applications form from eligible candidates for giving admissions in UG/PG Programme. Aspirants who have desire to take admission in this university for UG/PG course they can apply for Kalyani University Admission 2016 by filling the application form and submit it on or before the closing date.
Kalyani University Admission 2016 Notification is going to be available soon. University offers various Bachelors, Masters, PG Diploma, M.Phil and Ph.D programmes at its main campus and affiliated colleges. Applicants who want to take admission in this university must apply on or before the closing date.
|Program Name||UG/PG Programme|
|Last Date to Apply||In the month of April 2016|
University of Kalyani was well-established in the year 1960 in an area of more than 378 acres in the town of Kalyani. Kalyani University is located in a region bordered by a rural setting within a rural backdrop and it serves the most to the rural students of backward regions.
Students may get full details about Kalyani University Admission such as Course offered by Kalyani University, eligibility norms, Mode of selection, Applictaion fee, last date to keep in mind and how to apply etc from this page which is equipped by team of recruitmentresult.com.
Kalyani University Admission
Course offered by Kalyani University
- Master of Arts (M.A)
- Master of Science (M.Sc)
- Master of Commerce (M.Com)
- M.Sc in Molecular Biology & Biotechnology
- M.Sc in Microbiology
- Microbial Technology Master of Fine Arts in Painting
- Master of Library & Information Science (M.L.I.Sc)
|Course Name||Eligibility Requisites|
|Bachelor Courses||Higher Secondary or 10+2 Exam with the related stream from a recognized board of education.|
|Master Courses||Graduation Honours (10+2+3) Degree in the respective subject from any recognized University.|
|PG Diploma Courses|
|Ph.D/ M.Phil Courses||Passed M.A / M.Sc / M.Com / M.P.Ed examination of this University or of any other UGC recognized University may be admitted to appropriate M.Phil. programme by relevant Faculty Councils on the recommendation of M.Phil. Committee concerned.|
Application Fee (Approx)
- For SC/ ST candidates: Rs. 200/-
- For others candidates: Rs. 400/-
Mode of Payment:
- Application fee should be paid through Bank Challan to be deposited in any branch of SBI.
- Fee collection charge by the Bank is additional.
Selection of candidates will be done on basis of Admission Test (KURAT) followed by an interview.
How To fill Kalyani University Admission form?
- Applicants may download the application form through official site of university, which is www.klyuniv.ac.in.
- Then fill application form properly with required information.
- Application should be enclosed with all the required particulars like documents related to qualification and application fee.
- Complete application should be forward at address given below.
- Application form reached after last date will not be accepted.
The Office of the Centre for Women’s Studies
University Of Kalyani
- Last date to send application: In the month of April, 2016
- Date of KURAT (written test): In the month of May, 2016
For more details about Kalyani University Admission 2016 you may go through given Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On