Kalyani University Admission
University of Kalyani is going to start the process of Kalyani University Admission shortly. Students, who are willing to get admission in various Graduate, Post graduate (M.A./M.Sc./M.Com.) & M.ED Courses for the upcoming session, can fill their application forms after the releasing of admission notification. Applicants have to submit application form for admission in appropriate course via online process by going through the official portal. The admission of candidates will be made on the basis of applicants’ performances in Admission Test / Entrance Test, which is going to be conducted by authority of Kalyani University. For more details in concern of Kalyani University Admission 2018, applicants need to go through the below section of this page.
Highlights Of The Page
Kalyani University is known as a University of West Bengal, which establish in 1960 as a state university of West Bengal. This University is administered by the state government of West Bengal. Every year This University offers various UG, PG, Diploma and doctoral degree courses in different disciplines and a large huge number of candidates apply for the admission in it. As every year this year also, University is all set to organize entrance test. Students, who are going to participate in KU admission test, must check the entire information about Kalyani University Admission 2018, from this page, which is well supplied by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Kalyani University Admission
|University Name||Kalyani University|
|Category||Kalyani University Admission|
|Last Date||Check Below|
Courses Offered By Kalyani University:
- Master of Arts (M.A)
- Master of Science (M.Sc)
- Master of Commerce (M.Com)
- Sc in Molecular Biology & Biotechnology
- Sc in Microbiology
- Microbial Technology Master of Fine Arts in Painting
- Master of Library & Information Science (M.L.I.Sc)
- Master of commerce (M.com)
Check Now: Best Career Opportunities
|M.A. Bengali, English, Hindi, History, Sanskrit,Political Science, Philosophy, Economics, Sociology (60-40% category applicable)|
Bachelor degree in Arts (B.A.) with Honours in the respective subject from any UGC recognized University.
Honours Graduate [B.A. / B.Sc. / B. Mus / B. Fine (Hons)] in Folklore, Bengali, Sanskrit, Hindi, Santali, English, Comparative Literature, Linguistics, History, Sociology, Tribal Studies, Culture Studies, Indigenous Culture Studies, Political Science, Philosophy, Psychology, Economics, Anthropology, Geography, Archeology, Museology, Tourism, Journalism & Mass Communication, Women Studies, Dance, Drama, Vocal Music, Folk Music, Rabindra Sangeet, Painting, Sculpture, Applied Art, Graphics and History of Art.
Students, who have completed three years bachelor degree in Commerce (B.Com) with Honours.
|Master of Library and Information Science (M.Lib.I.Sc.)||Bachelor Degree with Honours or its equivalent in Arts, Humanities, Social Sciences, Science, Technology and allied subjects including B.E./B.Tech, MCA, MBA, etc.|
|M.A. in Lifelong Learning & Extension|
Bachelor Degree with Honours in any subject. (Other than BFA)
|M.Sc. in Botany, Chemistry, Environmental Science, Mathematics, Microbiology, Physics, Physiology,Statistics, Zoology|
Bachelor degree in Science with Honours in the respective subject from any UGC recognized University.
|M.Sc. in Biochemistry|
B.Sc. (Hons) in Chemistry/ Biochemistry/Physiology/Zoology from any UGC recognized University.
|M.Sc. in Biophysics||B.Sc. (Hons) in Physics /Chemistry from any UGC recognized University.|
|M.Sc. in Molecular Biology & Biotechnology||B.Sc. (Hons) in Molecular Biology and Biotechnology for 60% category and of the following subjects: Molecular Biology and Biotechnology / Molecular Biology/Biotechnology/Botany / Chemistry/ Physiology / Microbiology / Zoology / Biochemistry for 40% category.|
|M.Sc./M.A. in Geography||B.A. (Hons) or B.Sc. (Hons) in Geography from any UGC recognized University.|
|M.Sc.in Environmental Management|
|MA/M.Sc. in Education||Honours degree in Education OR B.Ed. and Honours in any School Subject|
|Masters in Rural Studies||B.A.(Hons)/B.Sc(Hons)/B.Com(Hons) in any subject from any UGC recognized University|
|Masters of Fine Arts (M. F.A.)|
Applicants should have a 4(four)years Bachelor Degree of Fine Arts (BFA)Visual Arts (BVA)Course with specialization in any discipline of fine arts/Visual Arts from any UGC recognized University
|P.G. Diploma Course in Russian Language||Graduate in any discipline and has a one year Certificate Course in Russian Language.|
|P.G. Certificate Course in Russian Language||Graduate in any discipline.|
- For submission of application fee, candidates have to visit www.onlinesbi.com link for payment.
- Now, applicant have to select “SBI Bank Collect’ from the menu.
- On the ‘SBI Bank Collect’ page, the Applicant should click the Check Box at the end of the Disclaimer Clause to proceed for payment.
- Now, candidates have to select ‘State of Corporate/Institution’ (West Bengal) and ‘Type of Corporate/Institution’ (Educational Institutions) from the drop down Menu and click GO.
- After that, students should select Educational Institutions name ‘University of Kalyani A/C SBC’ from the drop down Menu and hit on “Submit”.
- Candidates should select the Payment Category either General or SC/ST. Please note that all OBC Applicants should select the General Category.
- On the next page, applicant have to enter payment details such as ‘Application I.D.’ Name of the Applicant’ ‘Date of Birth’ etc. and hit on “submit”.
- When conformation details get completed, candidate can make payment through Net Banking/Card Payment/Other Payment modes.
- In the other payment mode, the applicant can download and print the Pre-Acknowledgement payment challan and make the payment through any SBI Branch.
- Individuals have to remember that any online application form will not be submitted completely without the payment.
1) For General Candidates – Rs 400
2) For SC/ST Candidates – Rs 200
3) For PD Candidates – Rs. 160/-
Selection of candidates will be done on basis of Admission Test (KURAT) followed by an interview or Counseling Process.
How To fill Kalyani University Admission Form?
- First of all, aspirants have to visit official web portal of KU that is klyuniv.ac.in.
- Now, hit on “PG Online Application 2017” tab available at home page of University of Kalyani.
- After that, hit on “post graduate” tab which will be appear on next page.
- This will move you to the another page where all detailed information will ber available regarding to Kalyani Unievrsity admission.
- After getting complete info, applicants should hit on “application form” tab available at the left side of the page in the menu.
- Now, hit on “Go to Post Graduate Application form” tab at the last of the page.
- Aspirants have to Fill Application Form in two steps: in academic details and personal details.
- After complete step 1, students should select step 2 for filling application form.
- Finally, complete both steps, hit on “submit” button.
- At last, take a print out copy of application form for avoid any trouble in future.
Kalyani University Admission 2018 Admit Card:
For the entrance test, student have to bring their call letter as it is mandatory to bring at the time of examination, otherwise they will not be able to get enter in examination hall. The admit cards will be released on the official portal of university in the month of June 2018. Applicants can download their hall ticket through online mode by using their “Registration Number and password”. Only those applicants will be able to download call letter, who had applied for the admission.
Kalyani University Admission 2018 Result:
Students, who want to get admission in appropriate course need to score good marks in the entrance exam as their admission will be done on the basis of their marks. After successfully conducted the examination the score cards will be declared in the month of September 2018. Applicants may get their result through online mode. Those, who will get qualifying marks in test, will get eligibility for appearing in counseling.
Kalyani University PG Admission Counselling:
The Procedure of counselling shall be commenced & regulated by the authority of the university. The schedule of counselling would be uploaded to the official portal, so applicants are suggested to check the schedule from there. The final selection of candidates will be made on the basis of result of the counselling procedure.
|Registration Starts from||June 2018|
|Closing for Registration||July 2018|
|Admit Card Release||August 2018|
|Entrance Exam held on||August 2018|
|Results declaration||Sept 2018|
For more details about Kalyani University Admission 2018, you may go through given Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On