Kalyani University Admission
University of Kalyani releases a notification regarding Kalyani University Admission. Candidates, who are willing to get admission in various under graduate, post graduate and other courses under this university they can check the complete details through this page. Interested candidates can apply for Kalyani University Admission 2017 to their suitable course by filling application form through online/ offline mode latest by end date.
Get Vital Contents Of This Page:
This university offers various UG, PG, Diploma and doctoral degree courses in different disciplines. Every year a huge number of candidates apply for the admission in their suitable course. Those applicants who wish to get admission in session 2017-18 they must check the entire information about Kalyani University Admission which is well supplied on this page created by the unit members of recruitmentresult.com.
Kalyani University Admission
|University Name||University of Kalyani|
|Last Date to Apply||Check Below|
Course offered by Kalyani University
- Master of Arts (M.A)
- Master of Science (M.Sc)
- Master of Commerce (M.Com)
- M.Sc in Molecular Biology & Biotechnology
- M.Sc in Microbiology
- Microbial Technology Master of Fine Arts in Painting
- Master of Library & Information Science (M.L.I.Sc)
|Course Name||Eligibility Requisites|
|Bachelor Courses||Higher Secondary or 10+2 Exam with the related stream from a recognized board of education.|
|Master Courses||Graduation Honours (10+2+3) Degree in the respective subject from any recognized University.|
|PG Diploma Courses|
|Ph.D/ M.Phil Courses||Passed M.A / M.Sc / M.Com / M.P.Ed examination of this University or of any other UGC recognized University may be admitted to appropriate M.Phil. programme by relevant Faculty Councils on the recommendation of M.Phil. Committee concerned.|
Application Fee (Approx)
- For SC/ ST candidates: Rs. 200/-
- For others candidates: Rs. 400/-
Mode of Payment:
- Application fee should be paid through Bank Challan to be deposited in any branch of SBI.
- Fee collection charge by the Bank is additional.
Selection of candidates will be done on basis of Admission Test (KURAT) followed by an interview or counseling process.
How To fill Kalyani University Admission form?
- Firstly, candidates need to visit the official website of university that is www.klyuniv.ac.in
- Thereafter, go to the home page of website.
- Now follow the “Admission” tab from the menu bar and then press on your suitable level of course.
- Now press on the appropriate link of admission notification and read the complete details through it.
- After that, press on the appropriate link to apply online.
- Fill correct and complete information in the form and upload the required documents in proper manner.
- At last, press on “Submit” button and take a print out of it for future use.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
- Applicants may download the application form through official site of university, which is www.klyuniv.ac.in.
- Then fill application form properly with required information.
- Application should be enclosed with all the required particulars like documents related to qualification and application fee.
- Complete application should be forward at address given below.
- Application form reached after last date will not be accepted.
The Office of the Centre for Women’s Studies
University Of Kalyani
- Last date to apply for admission: In the month of April, 2017
- Date of KURAT (written test): In the month of May, 2017
For more details about Kalyani University Admission 2017 you may go through given Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On