Kalyani University Admission
Online applications for Kalyani University Admission 2019-20 will soon be invited from eligible and interested students. Candidates who want to get admitted for MBA/M.Tech PG Course are required to check the Last Date for submitting Online Application and fill the form on or before the same.
Kalyani University Admission 2019-20 Overview
|Name of the Organization||Kalyani University|
|Online Application Starts from||May 25, 2019|
|Last date to Apply||June 05, 2019|
Kalyani University Admission
Q1. Which courses are offered by Kalyani University?
- Bachelor of Technology
- Master of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Physical Education
- Bachelor of Education
- Master of Science
- Master of Arts
- Master of Technology
- Master of Commerce
- Master of Rural Development & Management
- Master of Computer Applications
- Master of Fine Arts
- Master of Library and Information Science
- Master of Education
- Master of Physical Education
- Master of Philosophy
- Doctor of Literature
- Post Graduate Diploma
- Diploma in Health and Hospital Management
Q2. What are the eligibility criteria of the Kalyani University?
|M.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering|
Written Test and
|1st Class bachelor’s engineering degree with|
50% in Physics/Maths/ Statistics/Comp. Science
/Electronics Service or any B.E./B.Tech or M.Sc.
in Computer or Information Science or equivalentdegree from recognized University.
|M.Tech in Communication Engineering|
|BE/ B.Tech in ECE/ETC/EIE/IT|
|Graduate in Science/ Arts/Commerce|
or Graduates in Management/Engineering
or Five years law course.
followed by GD/PI
Also Know Here: Top 10 Job Oriented Courses
Q3. How can I fill my application for Kalyani University Admission 2019-20?
- Visit official website of Kalyani University www.klyuniv.ac.in
- Go towards “Admission” section and hit on suitable link for MBA/M.Tech Admissions
- Read the information properly as mentioned in the appeared notification.
- Revisit the home page and hit on “apply online” link.
- Choose “MBA/M.Tech” and then choose “application form” which is present on left of the page.
- Read the instructions again and hit on “go to MBA/M.Tech application form tab”
- Fill the form completely and attach the required documents
- At last hit on “submit” tab and take the hard copy of the form for future use.
Kalyani University Official Website Link: Get Here
Q4. Which colleges are affiliated to Kalyani University?
- Asannagar Madan Mohan Tarkalankar College
- Haringhata Mahavidyalaya
- Hazi A.K. Khan College
- Jangipur College
- Jatindra Rajendra Mahavidyalaya
- Berhampore College
- Berhampore Girls’ College
Q5. What I have to pay for Kalyani University Admission?
Must Read: Do you need Money for College Fee?
Q6. How can I pay my Kalyani University Application Fee?
Ans. Payment of Kalyani University Admission can be done through online mode of transaction.
Kalyani University, West Bengal Admission 2019–20
Admission process for Kalyani University is all set to get started for the academic session 2019-20. Those candidates who are willing to take admission in MBA/M.Tech must fill the Kalyani University Admission form before the last date as per the schedule. The selection of candidate will be entirely based on the merit list. The duration for both the courses MBA and M.Tech in Communication Engineering is 2 years.
Read Also: Reasons That You Should Never Skip a Class
They may follow the steps or the official links which will soon be available on this page after the announcement of notification for Kalyani University Admission 2019-20. Contenders can easily go through the links and fill their application form to take admissions in Kalyani University MBA/M.Tech programme.
Grab more details regarding Kalyani University Admission 2019-2020 through its official website or you may also stay tuned with us and get regular notifications.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|How to Get a Free College Education||College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?|
|UGC Approved University List||How Do Toppers Study?|
|Best Career Opportunities||Scholarship in India|