Kalyani University Admission
University of Kalyani has opened Kalyani University Admission!!! Interested Students who want to get admission in various PG courses offered by this university for the session of 2017 – 2018, they can apply through online mode via www.klyuniv.ac.in. KU application forms are available on official web portal from 22-05-2017. Applicants have to submit application form before the last date that is 02-06-2017.
Aspirants who want to know more information regarding Kalyani University Admission 2017, they may go through the content mentioned below. Individuals may attain complete details about same through notification available on main internet portal of the university.
Highlights Of The Page
This university offers various UG, PG, Diploma and doctoral degree courses in different disciplines and every year, huge number of candidates applies for the admission in it. This year, University is going to conduct admission test which will be held from 23-06-2017 to 30-06-2017. Students who are going to participate in KU admission test can download Kalyani University admit card from 09-06-2017 to 12-06-2017.
Aspirants must check the entire information about Kalyani University Admission 2017–2018 which is well supplied on this page created by the unit members of recruitmentresult.com.
Kalyani University Admission
|University Name||Kalyani University|
|Category||Kalyani University Admission|
|Last Date||Check Below|
Courses Offered By Kalyani University:
- Master of Arts (M.A)
- Master of Science (M.Sc)
- Master of Commerce (M.Com)
- Sc in Molecular Biology & Biotechnology
- Sc in Microbiology
- Microbial Technology Master of Fine Arts in Painting
- Master of Library & Information Science (M.L.I.Sc)
- Master of commerce (M.com)
Check Now: Best Career Opportunities
|M.A. Bengali, English, Hindi, History, Sanskrit,Political Science, Philosophy, Economics, Sociology (60-40% category applicable)|
Bachelor degree in Arts (B.A.) with Honours in the respective subject from any UGC recognized University.
Honours Graduate [B.A. / B.Sc. / B. Mus / B. Fine (Hons)] in Folklore, Bengali, Sanskrit, Hindi, Santali, English, Comparative Literature, Linguistics, History, Sociology, Tribal Studies, Culture Studies, Indigenous Culture Studies, Political Science, Philosophy, Psychology, Economics, Anthropology, Geography, Archeology, Museology, Tourism, Journalism & Mass Communication, Women Studies, Dance, Drama, Vocal Music, Folk Music, Rabindra Sangeet, Painting, Sculpture, Applied Art, Graphics and History of Art.
Students, who have completed three years bachelor degree in Commerce (B.Com) with Honours.
|Master of Library and Information Science (M.Lib.I.Sc.)||Bachelor Degree with Honours or its equivalent in Arts, Humanities, Social Sciences, Science, Technology and allied subjects including B.E./B.Tech, MCA, MBA, etc.|
|M.A. in Lifelong Learning & Extension|
Bachelor Degree with Honours in any subject. (Other than BFA)
|M.Sc. in Botany, Chemistry, Environmental Science, Mathematics, Microbiology, Physics, Physiology,Statistics, Zoology|
Bachelor degree in Science with Honours in the respective subject from any UGC recognized University.
|M.Sc. in Biochemistry|
B.Sc. (Hons) in Chemistry/ Biochemistry/Physiology/Zoology from any UGC recognized University.
|M.Sc. in Biophysics||B.Sc. (Hons) in Physics /Chemistry from any UGC recognized University.|
|M.Sc. in Molecular Biology & Biotechnology||B.Sc. (Hons) in Molecular Biology and Biotechnology for 60% category and of the following subjects: Molecular Biology and Biotechnology / Molecular Biology/Biotechnology/Botany / Chemistry/ Physiology / Microbiology / Zoology / Biochemistry for 40% category.|
|M.Sc./M.A. in Geography||B.A. (Hons) or B.Sc. (Hons) in Geography from any UGC recognized University.|
|M.Sc.in Environmental Management|
|MA/M.Sc. in Education||Honours degree in Education OR B.Ed. and Honours in any School Subject|
|Masters in Rural Studies||B.A.(Hons)/B.Sc(Hons)/B.Com(Hons) in any subject from any UGC recognized University|
|Masters of Fine Arts (M. F.A.)|
Applicants should have a 4(four)years Bachelor Degree of Fine Arts (BFA)Visual Arts (BVA)Course with specialization in any discipline of fine arts/Visual Arts from any UGC recognized University
|P.G. Diploma Course in Russian Language||Graduate in any discipline and has a one year Certificate Course in Russian Language.|
|P.G. Certificate Course in Russian Language||Graduate in any discipline.|
- For submission of application fee, candidates have to visit www.onlinesbi.com link for payment.
- Now, applicant have to select “SBI Bank Collect’ from the menu.
- On the ‘SBI Bank Collect’ page, the Applicant should click the Check Box at the end of the Disclaimer Clause to proceed for payment.
- Now, candidates have to select ‘State of Corporate/Institution’ (West Bengal) and ‘Type of Corporate/Institution’ (Educational Institutions) from the drop down Menu and click GO.
- After that, students should select Educational Institutions name ‘University of Kalyani A/C SBC’ from the drop down Menu and hit on “Submit”.
- Candidates should select the Payment Category either General or SC/ST. Please note that all OBC Applicants should select the General Category.
- On the next page, applicant have to enter payment details such as ‘Application I.D.’ Name of the Applicant’ ‘Date of Birth’ etc. and hit on “submit”.
- When conformation details get completed, candidate can make payment through Net Banking/Card Payment/Other Payment modes.
- In the other payment mode, the applicant can download and print the Pre-Acknowledgement payment challan and make the payment through any SBI Branch.
- Individuals have to remember that any online application form will not be submitted completely without the payment.
1) For General Candidates – Rs 400
2) For SC/ST Candidates – Rs 200
3) For PD Candidates – Rs. 160/-
Selection of candidates will be done on basis of Admission Test (KURAT) followed by an interview or Counseling Process.
How To fill Kalyani University Admission Form?
- First of all, aspirants have to visit official web portal of KU that is klyuniv.ac.in.
- Now, hit on “PG Online Application 2017” tab available at home page of University of Kalyani.
- After that, hit on “post graduate” tab which will be appear on next page.
- This will move you to the another page where all detailed information will ber available regarding to Kalyani Unievrsity admission.
- After getting complete info, applicants should hit on “application form” tab available at the left side of the page in the menu.
- Now, hit on “Go to Post Graduate Application form” tab at the last of the page.
- Aspirants have to Fill Application Form in two steps: in academic details and personal details.
- After complete step 1, students should select step 2 for filling application form.
- Finally, complete both steps, hit on “submit” button.
- At last, take a print out copy of application form for avoid any trouble in future.
|01||Advertisement of the Admission Process||22-05-2017|
|02||Online Application/Registration begins||24-05-2017|
|03||Last date for online Application||02-06-2017|
|04||Publication of provisional merit List for 60% & list of candidates eligible for admission test (40% categories- other Universities) after validation.||08-06-2017|
|05||Admit Card for Admission Test download for all – ( both KU & other university candidates)||09-06-2017 to 12-06-2017|
|06||Admission for 60% category (K.U. students)||12-06-2017 to 21-06-2017|
|07||Admission Test||23-06-2017 to 30-06-2017|
|08||Publication of provisional merit list of candidates appearing in Admission Test||04-07-2017|
|09||Admission for 40% Category & courses without 60-40 division||06-07-2017 to 13-07-2017|
|10||1st Semester Classes begin||14-07-2017|
For more details about Kalyani University Admission 2017 – 2018, you may go through given Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On