Kolkata Police Recruitment
Apply for KPRB 300 Civic Volunteers Jobs through Kolkata Police Recruitment!!! Kolkata Police has promulgated a vacancy notification to notify eligible candidates on 300 Civic Volunteers Post in Traffic Department, Kolkata Police. Candidates have to ensure their eligibility by visiting to the official website of the organization that is www.kolkatapolice.gov.in and if they found themselves eligible then apply for Kolkata Police Recruitment 2017.
Overview Of This Page:
Kolkata Police is inviting applications from young and Indian nationals to fill the vacant post of Civic Volunteers. Interested candidates can fill application form and send the same before its closing date and that is 28/09/2017. The managing authority has decided to assort candidates on the basis of their performance in personal interview. Candidates can attain further details regarding Kolkata Police Recruitment 2018 by going through this page which is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Kolkata Police Recruitment
|Organization name||Kolkata Police|
|Post name||Civic Volunteers|
|Last date to Apply||28/09/2017|
|Unit in Charge||Deployment in Units||Number of Civic Volunteers|
|DC(I) TP, Kolkata||Traffic Department, Kolkata Police||300|
Candidates who are going to apply for KPRB 300 Civic Volunteers Jobs shall possess Class-VIII Certificate. Candidate should also have done well in sports and have experience as NCC Cadet / Boy Scouts / NSS Guide / Civil Defence Volunteers etc. The candidate shall have adequate skill in working on computer and have suitable certificate to claim their expertise.
You Can Also Find More Police Jobs Here!!
Age of the candidates applying for Kolkata Police Civic Volunteers Recruitment shall be more than 20 years and less than 60 years as on 01/09/2017.
Relaxation in age to reserved categories will be as per the laws of Government of India.
Candidates who get selected for Kolkata Police 300 Civic Volunteers Jobs shall be able to receive impressive amount of salary as offered by the organization.
Firstly candidates will get shortlisted through screening of application forms and then those who get shortlisted then will have to appear for personal interview. The selection of Civic Volunteers for engagement will be done through an interview by a selection committee comprising Deputy Commissioner of Police (I), Traffic, Kolkata as Chairman alongwith one Assistant Commissioner of Police and one Inspector of Police both working under Deputy Commissioner of Police (I), Traffic, Kolkata as members.
You Can Also Read:
- Self attested copy of identity proof. (PAN Card/ Passport / Driving License / Voter Card / Bank Passbook with photograph / Aadhaar Card / e-Aadhaar Card with a photograph)
- Self attested copy of proof of address. (Voter Card / Aadhaar Card / e-Aadhaar Card with photograph / Passport / Driving License / Bank Passbook / Electric Bill / Telephone Bill)
- One copy of recent passport size (4.5cm x 3.5cm), self attested photograph to be pasted on the right top of the application.
- Self attested copy of proof of age.
- Self attested copy of educational testimonials.
Steps to Apply for Kolkata Police Recruitment 2017:
- In the very first step all the applying candidates have to visit official portal of organization which is kolkatapolice.gov.in to apply for Kolkata Police Recruitment.
- After that you need to select ‘Bulletin Board tab that is given at the right side of home page.
- Then choose suitable link as given below.
- “Employment notice and Application form for Enrolment as Civic Volunteer.” link and read the complete notification”
- Then you need to read the complete details given in Kolkata Police Recruitment Notification carefully and then download Kolkata Police Application Form.
- After that you are required to fill Kolkata Police Form in appropriate manner
- You need to attach all the photocopies of required documents and certificates as mentioned below along with West Bengal Police Application Form.
- All the appliers must know that Application form should be submitted personally (not by post or any other means) in the DROP BOX kept in the concerned unit office for which the applicant is willing to submit his application.
- Finally envelope containing should be super-scribed with “Application for the Post of ………………..” and send to address given below.
Get Here>> Kolkata Police Recruitment Notification
Closing date to send application form: 28/09/2017
Candidates can attain rest details of Kolkata Police Recruitment 2017–2018 by going through this Official Link. You can also follow us on face book and Google plus.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|More Jobs in Kolkata||Get Latest Defence Jobs|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|