Kolkata Police Recruitment
Wish To Grab 25 GDMO/Staff Nurse & Other Vacancy? Why you’re waiting, go and attend walk-in interview for Kolkata Police Recruitment on 22nd & 23rd November 2016. Candidates, who are willing to get Kolkata Police Vacancy, they must grab this opportunity as soon as possible. Stay connected with us on our web portal to get latest updates regarding Kolkata Police Recruitment 2017.
Aspirants, who’re going to appear in walk-in interview for Kolkata Police GDMO/Staff Nurse & Other vacancy, they must bring original certificate with one set of Xerox of all documents and report on time at venue given below. Applicants may get whole information about Kolkata Police Recruitment Advertisement through this page which is well structured by team of recruitmentresult.com.
Kolkata Police Recruitment
|Organization Name||Kolkata Police Recruitment Board|
|Walk-In Interview Will Be Held On||22nd, 23rd November 2016|
Kolkata Police Vacancy Description:
- M.O. (Specialist): 03 Posts
- G.D.M.O: 05 Posts
- Sister-in-charge, Gr.-I: 07 Posts
- Staff Nurse Gr.-I: 10 Posts
Eligibility Criteria For Kolkata Police Job Vacancy:
Applying contenders must be a citizen of India and should be a permanent resident of West Bengal and should have the following educational qualification, take a look…
|M.O. (Specialist)||Post Graduation in respective discipline.|
|G.D.M.O||MBBS with 1 year House staffship in any Govt. Medical College.|
|Sister-in-charge, Gr.-I||B.Sc Nursing/Promoted Grade-I Sister-in Charge|
|Staff Nurse Gr.-II||General Nursing & Midwifery (GNM)|
Check Here: Jobs By Qualification
- Aspirants’ age should not normally exceed 50 years, and in case of specialist doctors it should not exceed 65 years.
- Relaxation in upper age limit for reserved categories candidates shall be as per organization rules & regulations.
Kolkata Police Recruitment Official Notification: Download From Here
|Posts Name||Pay Scale|
|M.O. (Specialist)||Rs. 50,000/-|
|Sister-in-charge, Gr.-I||Rs. 21,000/-|
|Staff Nurse Gr.-II||Rs. 18,000/-|
Job finder’ classification will be made through their demonstration in walk-in interview which will be held on scheduled date. So you may prepare them accordingly.
How to apply for Kolkata Police Recruitment?
- First of all, candidates will have to visit official website of organization which is www.kprb.kolkatapolice.gov.in
- From home page, applicants need to go to the ‘Recruitment of Kolkata Police 2016’ section and hit on the ‘Notice’ link from “Medical Officer ( Specialist & GD) and Nursing Staff at KPH on Contractual Basis” section.
- Now must read the instructions very carefully and hit on “Application Form” link.
- After pressing the above said link, an application form will be opened in PDF format on your system screen.
- Candidates have to take a printout of it and must fill application form with required and correct details such as name, DOB, academic qualification and many other details.
- Also attach self attested photocopies of certificates supporting date of birth, qualification, etc along with the application form.
- At last, aspirants must bring original certificate, duly filled application form and Xerox copies of all documents at time of interview. They may report on time at venue given below.
You Can Also Check: More Police Jobs
Walk-In Interview Venue:
At Kolkata Police Hospital,
2, Beninandan Street,
Kolkata – 700 025
Check Also: More Jobs in Kolkata
|Walk-In Interview Will Be Held On For|
|Posts Name||Walk-In Dates|
|M.O. (Specialist)||22nd November 2016|
|Sister-in-charge, Gr.-I||22nd & 23rd November 2016|
|Staff Nurse Gr.-II|
Points To Be Consider:
The selection of Sister-in-Charge & Staff Nurse may be extended up to 24th November 2016, if the number of candidates turned up for walk-in-interview is very high.
Candidates may open above stated Official Notification to know more about Kolkata Police Recruitment 2017.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Get Latest Defence Jobs|
|Latest Recruitment Notices||Kolkata Police Admit Card|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs in West Bengal|
|Sarkari Exam Result||Employment News This Week Highlights|