Karnataka Public Service Commission has already declared KPSC Result for Assistant Engineer exam which was held on 9-09-2017 and 10-09-2017. Candidates who successfully cleared the Assistant Engineer exam are informed that Karnataka Public Service Commission will be conducting Original Document Verification (DV) of the eligible contenders for the recruitment of individuals to 37 posts of Assistant Engineer. You can avail complete DV List and all other information about KPSC Result 2018 from here!
This Page Includes:
Karnataka Public Service Commission has published the complete list of contenders on the official website list of Candidates eligible for Original Document. Candidates can download their download their Verification Notice by going to official website of the organization or from the direct link provided below. Individual found they are eligible needed to go for further process of Document Verification which is going to be held on 27-12-2017. We the team of recruitmentresult.com has provided detailed notification details of KPSC Results 2018 so have a look below ad grab all the necessary information…
Procedure to check eligible Candidates lists:
- First of all go to visit to official website of the organization that is www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
- There after go to “What is New” section and hit on “list of Candidates eligible for document verification for the post of Asst.Engr.Civil published” link.
- Check the list carefully and check your name is there or not!
- Now, go back to previous page and hit on ‘Press Note’ tab.
- There after new page will be opened contain official notification of ‘Document Verification’.
- Read all the information carefully and prepare all the important documents.
- Check the list of important documents from below:
Official Notification – KPSC Result PDF
Documents to be carry:
Contenders who are going for Karnataka Public Service Commission Assistant Engineer documents verification round need to carry original as well as copy of each document. Candidates must ensure that documents/certificates/marks sheet carried by you must be original and obtained by the authorized person. If examiner found any of the document invalid than he has right to reject your application We have provided some of the tentative documents rest you can check documents from official notification provided below:
- A Passport size colored photographs
- Proof of date birth
- Metric certificate
- Caste certificate (in case of SC/ST)
- Score Sheet of 12th class or its equivalent
- Character Certificate
- Experience certificate
- Registration Certificates
- No Objection Certificate
Important Note: The above provided documents are tentative in nature. So, Candidates are advise to check all the documents carefully from the below notification link.
Find More: Latest Jobs In Karnataka
Document verification date 27-12-2017
Want to visit the official website>>> Hit here
Candidates willing to get the KPSC Result 2018 with more ease and comfort, they can use the direct links given in the above section of this page. Aspirants having any query regarding the KPSC Assistant Engineer Result or any other on this page they can ask our experts about it by using the below stated comment box. To get more updates about Karnataka Protection Officer Result / Karnataka public service commission result/ Karnataka Engineer Result/ KPSC Assistant Engineer Result/KPSC Result 2018 etc keep visiting our web portal
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|KPSC Recruitment||KPSC Hall Ticket|
|KPSC Syllabus||KPSC Answer Key|
|Kerala PSC Notification||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Employment News This Week||Jobs by Qualification|