Karnataka State Police has promulgated vacancy notification titled as KSP Recruitment!!!! As per the notification, the organization wants to hire young candidates at 849 vacant posts of Special Reservice Police Constable (KSRP) (Men). Those candidates who are looking for jobs in Karnataka State Police they must apply for KSP Recruitment 2018 through proper channel after satisfying eligibility.
Key Contents Of This Page:
Karnataka State Police is inviting online applications from eligible and hardworking candidates to employ them at the vacant posts. Candidates can first ensure their eligibility then fill and send online application form by following the steps provided on this page before the last date that is 18/12/2017. Candidates can go through below section of this page to know more about KSP Recruitment 2018 which is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization name||Karnataka State Police|
|Number of vacancy||849|
|Last date to Apply||18/12/2017|
KSP Vacancy Details:
Special Reservice Police Constable (KSRP) (Men): 849 Vacancies
|1st Battalion, Bangalore||50|
|2nd Battalion, Belagavi||42|
|3rd Battalion, Bangalore||123|
|4th Battalion, Bangalore||65|
|5th Battalion, Mysuru||75|
|6th Battalion, Kalaburgi||145|
|7th Battalion, Mangaluru||85|
|8th Battalion, Shivamogga||116|
|9th Battalion, Bangalore||65|
|10th Battalion, Shiggavi||83|
SSLC-CBSE, SSLC-ICSE, SSLC-SSC, SSLC-STATE BOARD, SSLC-EQUIVALENT are the minimum requirements for KSP Jobs.
Check Now: Latest 10th Pass Jobs
Age of general category candidates must be 18 to 25 years and SC, ST, CAT-01, 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B must be 18 to 27 years and Tribal people are of 18-30 years. Age Relaxation to reserved categories will be according to the rules of Government of India.
Candidates have to pay an application fee of Rs. 250/- for GM, 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B and Rs. 100/- for SC, ST, CAT-01 & TRIBAL. Payment should be made in the State Bank of India (SBI) / Post office only.
Candidates who get selected for KSP 2018 Recruitment shall be able to receive impressive amount of salary as offered by the organization.
Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in written examination followed by Physical Standard Test and Endurance Test.
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
|Item||Qualifying Time / Distance|
|400 Mtrs Run||2 Minutes|
|2.50 Mtrs (In 3 chance only)|
0.90 Mtrs (In 3 chance only)
|Shotgun (4Kg)||3.75 Mtrs (In 3 chance only)|
Physical Standard Test
|Item||Qualifying Time / Distance|
|CAO||170 Cms for Men|
155 Cms for Men (Tribal)
|CHEST||86 Cms- When fully expanded|
(Minimum Expansion must be 5 Cms)
75 Cms- When fully expanded
(Minimum Expansion must be 5 Cms) For Tribal
Get Here>> KSP Recruitment Notification
Steps to apply for KSP Recruitment 2018:
- First of all candidates have to visit the official website of Karnataka State Police that is srpc17.ksp-online.in
- After that navigate the home page and take your cursor to “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF SPECIAL RESERVICE POLICE CONSTABLE (KSRP) (MEN) -2017” link on the home page
- Now on reaching new page go through the eligibility details from KSP Recruitment Advertisement
- If you satisfy eligibility norms then go back to previous page and hit New Application Option in left panel of the home page
- Now a new page will get opened on your screen just agree to the terms and conditions
- After that fill online application form with required correct details
- Also upload scanned copy of relevant documents along with your recent passport size photograph
- Then make payment of application fee through proper channel
- At last hit final submit option and take hard copy of it for further use.
Last date to submit online applications: 18/12/2017
Candidates can go through this complete page or hit this Official Link to get rest details of KSP Recruitment 2018. Candidates can bookmark this web page by hitting CTRL+D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Latest Jobs In Karnataka||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|
The law enforcement agency for the Indian state of Karnataka is searching for vibrant contenders through KSP Recruitment!!!! Currently, there are 395 job openings of Constable in which 39 posts are for women and 356 posts are for men. According to the KSISF Notification, appliers have to satisfy eligibility criteria and then apply against latest Jobs in KSP through online mode. Individuals are also informed that the last date to apply against KSP Recruitment 2018 is 18.12.2017.
Selection for Karnataka Police Service Board Recruitment will be made on the basis of applier’s performance in recruitment rounds that are written test and those who get qualified in this written test will further participate in endurance test, physical standard and efficiency test. On the below section of this page of recruitmentresult.com, we have customized complete details related to KSP Recruitment 2018 for the comfort of appliers. So must read it carefully and then apply.
|Name of organization||Karnataka Police Service Board|
|Last date to apply||18.12.2017|
KSP Vacancy Details:
Educational Qualification For KSP Jobs:
Those who are willing to apply against latest vacancies in KSP need to hold required qualification that is SSLC-CBSE/ SSLC-ICSE/SSLC-State Board/SSLC-equivalent from a recognized institution or organization.
Age Limit For KSP Vacancies
Job entrants applying against Karnataka Police Service Recruitment 2018 should satisfy age criteria that are given below:
- Minimum age for applicants is 18 years.
- Maximum age limit for GM applicants is 25 years.
- Maximum age limit for SC, ST, CAT candidates is 27 years.
- Maximum age limit for Tribal applicants is 30 years.
Selection Process for KSP Job:
To grab KSP Constables Recruitment 2018, candidates need to get qualified in written test and those lucky contenders who get shortlisted in this test will get chance to participate in endurance test, physical standard and efficiency test.
Check Below Given Tips, to Prepare Well for Written Exam:
Endurance Test (Running Event)
- For men- 2 km run within 10 minutes.
- For Ex servicemen & women candidates- 400 mtrs run within 2 minutes.
Physical Standard Test
- Minimum height for men direct candidates is 170 cm, for men direct tribal is 155 cm, women direct candidates is 158 cm, women direct tribal is 150 cm.
- Chest measurement of 86 cm minimum 5 cm expansion for direct 75 cm minimum 5 cm for tribal
- For women the weight is 45 kg.
Physical Efficiency Test
- For men and women the high jump eligible time is 20 mtrs for men, 0.90 mtrs for women and long jump is 3.80 mtrs for men, 2,50 mtrs for women.
Those who have decided to apply against KSP Constables Jobs need to deposit application fees that are application fee for GM, 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B is Rs.250/- and for others the fee is Rs.100/-.
You Can Also: Find More Police Jobs
Mode of Payment:
- Payment of Karnataka State Police Application Form should be made in State Bank of India (SBI) / Post office only.
- Candidates have to fill the Application and Generate the Challan and make the Payment in the respective Bank / Post office.
- If Candidates submit more than one Application for the same Post, only one Application (finally submitted) will be considered.
- Written Examination will be held on same day at all Centre.
Get Here: List of SBI Bank Branches
Those candidates who get appointed against the KSP Constables Vacancies will receive amazing amount of remuneration by the management committee of Karnataka Police Service Board.
Procedure to fill KSP Online Application Form:
- Visit the official web portal of organization that is sisfpc17.ksp-online.in
- Select ‘Notification’ tab from the menu bar of the home page and candidates are advised to read KSP Notification carefully.
- Those candidates who find themselves eligible for the Constable vacancy in KSP can apply by revisiting the previous page.
- Fill KSP application form with asked details and upload scanned images of documents, certificates and photograph, as per dimensions.
- Press “Submit” button and take a screenshot of Karnataka State Police Online Application Form for future references.
Download PDF>>>> KSP Recruitment Notification
- Last date for submission of applications is 18.12.2017
- Last date for payment of fee is 20.12.2017
Candidates willing to avail more details about KSP Recruitment 2018 can also go through this Official Link.