KSP Recruitment 2014 – 2015
Karnataka State Police has strewed a notification as KSP Recruitment 2014 for filling up Police Sub-Inspector/ Reserve Sub-Inspector of Police Vacancies. Talented candidates must apply by filling application form through online mode.
Candidates who are eagerly waiting for police jobs, they must apply for KSP online vacancy 2015 in correct manner by submitting application form lasted by 07/10/2014.
|Name of the post||No. of Vacancy|
|Sub-Inspector of Police (Civil)||233|
|Reserve Sub-Inspector of Police (Car/Dar )||52|
Qualification required, Age limit, Selection process, how to apply etc. regarding KSP Recruitment 2014 are well furnished below by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Aspirants must readout all details before applying.
Job seekers who are going to apply for the post must have Degree from University recognized by UGC or Equivalent.
|Name of the post||Age limit (as on 07.10.2014)|
|PSI (Civil)||21 to 28 years|
|RSI (Car/Dar )||21 to 26years|
Relaxation in age will be applicable for reserved category as per the Govt. rules.
- Rs. 250 for GM , 2A,2B, 3A,3B
- Rs. 100/- for SC , ST, CAT-01
- Applicants need to pay the fee by means of Challan Form duly paid in SBM (State Bank of Mysore) or SBH (State Bank of Hyderabad).
Organization will be selected applicants on the basis of following standards
- Endurance Test & Physical Standard Test
- Written Test
How To Apply?
- Candidates must apply through the official web of organization that is www.ksp.gov.in
- Check the ‘Current recruitment’ section and Select the appropriate link to apply online.
- Mention all essential details in form; upload passport size photograph and signature.
- Submit the completed form within given time period.
- Take a physical copy of filled in form for future reference.
- Closing Date for Online Application: 07th October 2014
- Last date for payment of the application fee: 09th October 2014
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
Note: check the Official Link to collect more details.