Karnataka State Police has announced a job notification for eligible candidates regarding KSP Recruitment. The organization has intended to hire deserving candidates for the post of well being officer and senior well being officer on contract basis. Aspirants who are interested in KSP jobs they may apply for these posts through its official website that is www.ksp.gov.in. Eager candidates may attain more information about KSP Recruitment 2017 through this content mentioned below.
Highlights Of This Page
Aspirants can forward their application form through online mode before the last date that is 27-04-2017. Organization will conduct a written examination on the same day at all centers as soon as possible for the assortment of eligible candidates. You can apply for KSP vacancy easily by going through the below provided applying instructions. To get complete information in concern to Karnataka State Police Recruitment 2017, you may check this page that is prepared by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name Of Organization||Karnataka State Police|
|Post Name||Well Being Officer & Senior Well Being Officer|
- Well Being Officer
- Senior Well Being Officer
|Post Name||Educational Qualification|
|Well Being Officer||Must be a holder of – Masters Degree in M.Sc / M A Psychology. Preference is given to M.Phill in Clinical Psychology, Recognised by Rehabilititation Council of India|
|Senior Well Being Officer||M.Phill in Clinical Psychology Recognized by Rehabilitation Council of India With the minimum experience of one year in the field of Counselling or Psychological Assessment.|
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Well Being Officer||33 Years|
|Senior Well Being Officer||35 Years|
|Relaxation for SC/ST/ OBC candidates will be provided as per government rules.|
Candidates who will be selected for concerned posts will get the impressive amount which has been fixed by the organization.
Find Here: More Police Jobs
Applying candidates have to pay an amount as application fee that is Rs.100/- only while submitting the application form. The application fee payment will be made only in favor of State Bank Of Mysore (SBM)/ State Bank Of Hydrabad (SBH).
The candidates who are meeting all the criteria will be shortlisted for the selection process that is written test conducted by the authority of Karnataka State Police recruitment.
Check These Tips, to Prepare Well for Exam
How To Fill KSP Online Application Form?
- First of all, aspirants need to go official website of Karnataka State Police that is ksponline.co.in.
- On the home page, hit on very first job notification that is “Application For The Post Of Well Being Officers And Senior Well Being Officers On Contract Basis In Police Department – 2017”.
- Read entire advertisement carefully.
- Now, those candidates who have applied before also, they need to hit on “My Application” link present on menu bar.
- Fill application number and date of birth and hit on submit button.
- Those candidates who are apply for these post first time, they need to hit on “new application” link.
- Read all instructions carefully and select “ I agree” button, after that hit on “submit” button.
- Now, fill application form with all required details and scan your photograph and signature and submit it.
- The Applicant after filling his/her application should submit the challan on or before 28-04-2017. The prescribed fee has to be paid by the applicant in the branches of the authorized banks as mentioned in the notification.
- After paying the fee, the applicant can obtain the copy of his/her application on next day.
KSP Recruitment – Get Official Link
|Last Date For Online Application Generation||27-04-2017|
|Last Date For Payment of The Online Application Fee||28-04-2017|
Interested Candidates may attain more information regarding to KSP Recruitment 2017 from the official link. You can also like our page on facebook or follow us on our web portal.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Get Latest Defence Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|