KSP Recruitment 2019
Karnataka State Police has released the employment notification towards KSP Recruitment 2019. Organization is looking for most eligible candidates for filling up the 65 posts of Driver, Sainik, and Instructor & Assistant Instructor and 517 posts of Constable in the organization. Candidates can apply for KSP Upcoming Bharti before the last date.
KSP Recruitment 2019 Links:
|KSP Driver Notification||Press Here|
|KSP Sainik Notification||Press Here|
|KSP Instructor & Assistant Instructor Notification||Press Here|
|KSP Driver Recruitment Apply Online Link||Press Here|
|KSP Sainik Recruitment Apply Online Link||Press Here|
|KSP Instructor Recruitment Apply Online Link||Press Here|
|KSP Official website||Press Here|
Highlights of Karnataka Police Recruitment
|Organization Name||Karnataka State Police (KSP)|
|Employment Type||Karnataka State Govt Jobs|
|Total No of Vacancies||517 Constable and 65 Driver/Sainik/Instructor & Assistant Instructor|
|Name of Post||Special Reserve Police Constable (KSRP) (MEN) – 2019 Driver/Sainik/Instructor & Assistant Instructor|
KSP Recruitment 2019
KSP Karnataka Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Number of Vacancy|
|Special Reserve Police Constable (KSRP) (MEN)||517|
What is the required Qualification for Karnataka State Police Recruitment?
To apply for the KSP Recruitment, candidates should have completed their SSLC- CBSE, SSLC-ICSE, SSLC-SSC, SSLC- State Board, SSLC or Equivalent from a recognized board.
Find Here: 10th Pass Jobs
Is there any Age Limitations for KSP police recruitment?
Minimum Age limit to apply for the Karnataka Police Recruitment is 18 years and maximum age limit is 25 years. Relaxation in age limit of 2 years is given to SC,ST, CAT-01, 2A,2B,3A & 3B categories and 5 years to Tribal.
Is there any Application Fee for Karnataka Police Constable Recruitment?
For KSP Recruitment, candidates have to pay below given amount as application fee:
- For GM, OBC (2A, 2B, 3A, 3B): Rs.250/-
- For SC, ST, CAT-01 & Tribal: Rs.100/-
What is the Salary Structure for KSP Constable Recruitment?
Those candidates who will be selected for KSP Constable Recruitment/ KSP Driver Recruitment will be paid an attractive and sufficient amount of salary per month excluding of all extra allowances and other benefits as per their performance.
|Name of Post||Salary Offered|
|Driver||Rs : 23500-47650/-|
|Asst Instructor||Rs. 23500-47650/-|
You Can Also: Find More Police Jobs
KSP Constable Selection Process
Selection of the aspirants will totally depend on these following methods
Grab Now: Upcoming Government Jobs
How to Apply Online for KSP Police Recruitment 2019?
- First of all, applicants need to visit the official website of Karnataka State Police that is ksp.gov.in to apply for KSP Constable Recruitment/ KSP Driver Recruitment/ KSP Instructor Recruitment.
- Scroll down the home page of the official portal and search the suitable link for “Application for the Post of Special Reserve Police Constable” or “Application for the Post of Driver/ Instructor”.
- Hit the above searched link which will navigate you towards another page.
- Press each tab to know the particular details for Karnataka Police Recruitment.
- After that, have a look towards left side of the current page and hit “New Application” link if you meet the entire requirements of the organization.
- Press the “I Agree” tab after reading all the terms and conditions of the organization and fill the further asked details correctly.
- Check the details once after filling the same and generate the fee payment challan.
- Hit the “Submit” tab after completing all the procedure successfully for Karnataka State Police Recruitment.
- Also, candidates are advised to take print out of the duly filled in KSP Police application form for future use.
Check Out Latest: Employment News This Week Highlights
Important Dates for KSP Recruitment 2019:
- Stating Date For Apply Online: 28-01-2019
- Closing Date For Apply Online: 15-02-2019
- Last Date for Payment of Fee: 18-02-2019
Karnataka Special Reserve Police Constable Recruitment
Candidates who wish to get government job in Karnataka must grab this opportunity and apply for the KSP Recruitment2019. Karnataka State Police Department will hire candidates for the Special Reserve Police Constable Post.
KSP Police Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates have to apply online for the KSP Police Constable Recruitment or KSP Police Driver Recruitment by filling application form at the official website. Selection of candidates for the KSP Constable Recruitment will be done on the basis of written exam, Endurance Test (ET) and Physical Standard Test (PST).
Get Here: Latest Jobs In Karnataka
For any query or suggestion regarding the KSP Recruitment 2019, comment in the below given comment box.
Latest Recruitment On 30-01-2019: