Karnataka Police Service Board has released a career notification regarding KSP Recruitment. Online applications are invited by the organization for filling up 45 vacancies of SI(KSISF) & SRSI(KSRP) posts. Aspirants, willing to join the police department in Karnataka state and find themselves eligible for stated posts, must apply for KSP Jobs. Those applicants have decided to apply against KSP Recruitment 2017, must checkout the KSP Recruitment Notification. Candidates may apply online through visiting the official website ksp.gov.in for Karnataka Police Service Recruitment.
Applicants, who are willing to apply for this latest job in government sector, need to submit their KSP Online Application Form on or before the closing date that is 28-08-2017. Interested candidates are advised to go through the complete notification of KSP Recruitment 2018 as uttered below on this page of recruitmentresult.com before applying.
|Name of Organization||Karnataka Police Service Board|
|Last Date for Online Application||28-08-2017|
|Post Name||Total Vacancies|
those applicants are applying against KSP Jobs should have completed graduate degree from University recognized by UGC or Equivalent.
Grab Today: More Graduate Jobs
|GM||21 to 26 years|
|SC, ST, CAT-01, 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B||21 to 28 years|
|For Inservice Candidate|
|SC, ST, CAT-01, 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B||40 years|
Applicants, who will be appointed an good and satisfied amount of salary which will be offered by the recruitment panel of organization.
Get Complete Info>>> KSP Recruitment
- Those candidates are belong to GM, 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B category, should have to pay an amount of application fee of Rs. 250/- and those are belong to SC, ST, CAT-01 – category, must deposit fee amount of Rs. 100/-
- Fee can be paid through online mode.
Participating candidates will be appointed on the basis of their performance in Endurance Test & Physical Standard test, Physical Efficiency Test which will be conducted by the recruitment panel of organization.
You Can Find More Police Jobs From Here!!
How to fill KSP Online Application Form?
Before filling the application, the applicants must ensure themselves clearly that they are eligible for the post, for which they are applying and filling the application.
- Interested candidates may apply by visiting the official website of Karnataka Police Service Board that is ksp.gov.in.
- Now follow the “Current Recruitment’ tab which is given under “Citizens Services” shown at the bottom of the homepage.
- Hit on “Press here to apply” link which is given in the front of “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF KARNATAKA STATE INDUSTRIAL SECURITY FORCE (KSISF) SUB-INSPECTOR (MEN & WOMEN) & SPECIAL RESERVE SUB-INSPECTOR (KSRP) (MEN) – 2017” link.
- Read the complete details regarding the post and find “New Application” link available on the same page.
- Then, fill online application form with complete details in proper manner.
- After filling the form, must upload digital images of documents such as photograph and signature if required.
- Applicants are required to press on submit tab for final submission of application and then retain a copy of application for future use.
Check Here: Procedure To Fill Online Form
- End Date of Online Application: 28-08-2017
- Last date for payment of the online application fee: 29-08-2017
You can attain more details about KSP Recruitment 2017–2018 through this Official Link
Constable Bharti is going on in Karnataka for which the KSP Recruitment advertisement has been released. The commission is willing to hire eligible and painstaking contenders for the posts of Police Constable (FPB). Candidates willing to apply for KSP Recruitment 2017 can apply by sending their applications via online mode. The online applications are available on the official website i.e. ksp.gov.in.
Candidates who want to build up their career in government sector must take this opportunity seriously and apply for these vacancies available. All the details about KSP Recruitment 2018 are given in below section of this page created by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
|Name of the organization||Karnataka Police Service Board|
|No of vacancies||06|
|Last date to apply||14-08-2017|
Police Constable (FPB): 06 vacancies
Candidates who are interested in doing Karnataka Police jobs they must have complete their PUC Or equivalent qualification in science having physics, biology, chemistry, mathematics, computer science electronics as one of the subjects from a recognized board.
Avail Now: Latest Jobs By Qualification
Age required for KSRP Jobs:
To get the Karnataka Police Service vacancy the minimum age of aspirants should be at least 19 years and maximum age should not exceed then 25 years.
Relaxations will be given as:
SC, ST, CAT-01, 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B of 2 years and PWD category candidates will get 5 years relaxation.
Aspirants who will be selected for KSP jobs will get an attractive amount in the form of monthly salary which will be paid by Karnataka State Police Dept. Other allowances and facilities will also be provided to candidates.
Get Here>>> KSP Recruitment Official Notification
|S. NO||CATEGORY||PAYABLE FEE AMOUNT|
|01||GM , 2A,2B, 3A,3B||250|
|02||SC , ST, CAT-01||100|
The amount of applications can only be paid only in State Bank of India (SBI) / Post office only.
KSP Hiring Process:
Candidates who want to get the Jobs in Karnataka State Police Dept. have to undergo through the written test / physical endurance test and Endurance Test taken by the selection committee of Karnataka State Police
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
|Post||Item||Qualifying Time/ Distance|
|Pc(FPB)||Height||168 Cms For Men|
|CHEST||86 Cms- When Fully Expanded (Minimum Expansion Must Be 5 Cms)|
|Post||Item||Qualifying Time/ Distance|
|Pc(FPB)||Height||157 Cms For Women 168 Cms For Inservice|
|Chest (For Men Only)||86 Cms- When Fully Expanded (Minimum Expansion Must Be 5 Cms) For Inservice|
|Weight (For Women Only)||45 Kg|
|For All Direct Candidates (Excluding , Women)|
|ITEM||QUALIFYING TIME/ DISTANCE|
|For Eligible In PST Candidate Only||1600 Mtrs Run||6.30 Minutes|
|3.80 Mtrs (In 3 Chance Only)|
1.20 Mtrs (In 3 Chance Only)
|Shotput(7.26 Kg)||5.60 Mtrs (In 3 Chance Only)|
|ITEM||QUALIFYING TIME/ DISTANCE|
|For Eligible in PST Candidate only||400 Mtrs Run||2 Minutes|
|2.50Mtrs (In 3 chance only)|
0.90Mtrs (In 3 chance only)
|Shotput ( 4 Kg)||3.75. Mtrs (In 3 chance only)|
How To Apply For Karnataka Police Recruitment 2017?
- Candidates have to visit the official website of Karnataka Police department i.e. ksp.gov.in.
- After visiting the homepage hit on “current recruitment” link available in citizen services section at below section of the page.
- Now, hit on “Police Recruitment – 2017” link given on the new page.
- Once you hit various links will come out on next screen
- Afterwards hit on “hit Here To Apply” button given in front of Application For The Post Of Police Constable (FPB) (Men & Women) -2017.
- Go through all the details given on the official notification.
- Afterwards select and hit on “apply online” tab
- Once you hit, Karnataka Police online application form will come out on next window.
- Fill all the details given in KSRP online application form and upload all requisite testimonials.
- At last recheck all the details and hit on “submit” button.
- Take a print out of the filled up application form and keep it safe for further usage
Karnataka Police Recruitment >> Apply From Here
|Last Date For Online Application Generation||14-08-2017|
|Last Date For Payment Of Fee||16-08-2017|
Candidates willing to avail more details about KSP Recruitment 2017–2018 can also go through the official notification given above. Aspirants can also save this page for further use by using CTRL+D tab
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Latest Jobs In Karnataka||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|