KVS Admit Card
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan has issued KVS Admit Card of PGT, TGT (Session I/II) Exam which will be conducted on 30th December 2018. Applicants who are going to participate in exam may download KVS Hall Ticket from this page.
KVS Notification 2018:
- Conducted by: Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan
- Purpose: Placing PGT, TGT Teachers
- Opening Date to Fill Form: 24-08-2018
- Application was closed on: 13-09-2018
- PGT, TGT Exam Date: 30-12-2018
Applicants can hit below provided direct official link to get KVS Call Letter. Candidates need to enter Registration Number and Date of Birth to get KVS Exam Admit Card. KVS Admit Card Download Link has been provided below.
KVS Admit Card
How to Download Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Admit Card?
- Log on to official website i.e. kvsangathan.nic.in.
- Follow “Announcements” section available at the left side.
- After that hit “Download E-admit card for written test for the post of Primary Teacher, TGT (P&HE,AE,WE), PRT(Music), PGT, TGT, Librarian” link. Download KVS Admit Card of interview for the post of Principal & Vice-Principal in KVS – 2018 (20-11-2018).
- KVS PGT Admit Card Login Page will be displayed.
- Fill the necessary details registration number, date of birth etc.
- Press “Login” tab, after filling correct details
- Now KVS TGT Admit Card will be displayed.
- Download Admit Card of KVS on your desktop.
- Take a print out of KVS 2019 Admit card and bring it at time of exam.
Download KVS Admit Card
|KVS Recruitment||Get Details|
|KVS Result||Get Details|
|KVS PGT TGT PRT Syllabus||Get Details|
|KVS Exam Pattern||Get Details|
|KVS Fee Challan Form||Get Details|
|Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission||Get Details|
|KVS Answer Key||Get Details|
|Download KVS Admit Card December 2018 Exam|
|KVS Admit Card Download||Press Here|
|KVS Official Website||Press Here|
What is New in KVS Exam Pattern?
- The Exam will be Written Objective Type.
- The Exam of PGT Post will be of 200 Marks/ Question with 03 Hours’ Time Duration.
- The Exam of TGTs & Primary Teacher Post will be of 150 Marks/ Question with 02.30 Hours’ Time Duration.
- The questions for the online examination will be of Objective type with multiple choices.
- Each question will carry 1 (one) mark for correct answer.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 (one-fourth) marks for wrong answer against each question.
|Name of the Subjects||Total No of Questions / Marks|
|Hindi||20 / 20|
|English||20 / 20|
|Reasoning & Numerical Ability||20 / 20|
|Current Affairs||20 / 20|
|Teaching Ability||20 / 20|
|Concerned Subjects||100 / 100|
Read Also: How to Solve Objective Type Questions
What to Carry in KVS Exam Centre?
- Voter’s ID, Driving License, Aadhaar Card
- Downloaded Admit Card
- ID Cards and photo copy of it also at the time of examination.
- 3 passport size photographs
- Ball Point Pen (BLUE/BLACK) of good quality
Get Best Answer: How to Prepare for Written Exam
KVS Admit Card 2019:
KVS Admit Card of PGT, TGT (Session I/II) Exam has been released online at its official website. To get KVS Admit Card 2019, applicants must hit above provided official links according to post. Enter the required details such as Registration Number, Date Of Birth to download Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Admit Card.
If you have any query or suggestion about the KVS Call Letter, comment in the below given comment box. Follow us on Facebook or subscribe to our free mail service for KVS Hall Ticket. You can also bookmark this page by pressing CTRL+D for getting latest details about Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Strategies To Improve Memory||Get Rid Of Sleeping While Studying|
|How Can You Write Fast In Exams?||Health Hazards due to over Studying|
|Common Mistakes You Make in Tests||Tips to Manage Time In Exam|
|Tips to Make Study Interesting||How to Get in the Mood to Study|