KVS Admit Card
Written Test will be conducted by the Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan to select the dedicated candidates for KVS Non–Teaching Recruitment. After registration, candidates are advised to download your KVS Admit Card from here.
It is necessary for the appliers to carry KVS Non–Teaching Call Letter / Hall Ticket while appearing in the examination hall. So, go through this page and download KVS Admit Card 2018.
Focal Points of the Page:
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan will made available KVS Non–Teaching Exam Admit Card on its official website and candidates can also get the same by following the instructions given below.
Till then, get other essential details in concern of KVS Admit Card 2018 from this page which is well modified by the expertise team members of recruitmentresult.com and stay connected for regular updates.
Steps To Download KVS Exam Hall Ticket 2018:
To download KVS Non–Teaching Written Exam Admit Card 2018, aspirants are advised to go through the instructions given below:
- First and the foremost step is that candidates need to visit the official website of the Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan that is kvsangathan.nic.in
- Press app link according to the Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Admit Card which is available on the home page.
- On new page where you need to fill the necessary details registration number, date of birth etc. in an available space as given in below image.
- Select “Login” tab, after filling correct details and aspirants will get their Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Hall ticket will be displayed on your computer screen.
- At last, download it or take a print out of it for further reference.
Read Also: How to Download Admit Card?
KVS Admit Card
KVS Selection Procedure:
Assortment for Non–Teaching Posts will be made on the basis of their performance in Written Test, Computer Based Test / Examination, Skill Test, Typing, Proficiency Test and Interview.
Candidates who are going to appear in the Non–Teaching recruitment rounds are advised to check the KVS Non–Teaching Exam Pattern from below tuned table:
|Section||Subject||Number of Questions|
|Part I (Language Proficiency Test)||General English||20|
|Part II (General Awareness & Computer Literacy)||General Knowledge||15|
|Typing Test: It will be done only on computer||50||Qualifying in Nature|
|Computer Proficiency Test||100|
Check Now: KVS Non-Teaching Syllabus
Typing Test: In typing test, typing speed of the candidates will be checked. Candidates should have minimum typing speed which is mentioned below.
- English Language: 35 words per minute
- Hindi Language: 30 words per minute
Computer Proficiency Test: MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access, MS Powerpoint and Internet etc.
Check Also: KVS Exam Pattern
For other details regarding KVS Admit Card 2018, go through this Official Site link and for regular updates regarding the same stay tuned with this web portal.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|KVS Result||KVS Non-Teaching Recruitment|
|KVS Recruitment||KVS Fee Challan Form|
|KVS Answer Key||Health Hazards due to over Studying|
|Create Your Own Study Guide||Tips to Make Study Interesting|