Aspirants who are searching Law Jobs, they are on right place now!!! Here, we are providing latest law Vacancies for those contenders who have completed their LLB/LLM. Aspirants must read this complete page to get details.
Applicants who have desire to enhance their career in Law department must go through the direct links available on this page of recruitmentresult.com and should match their eligibility from the notification.
If, applicants are satisfied with the eligibility then they should submit online applications before the closing date. Candidates can apply for Legal Law Jobs in India by accessing direct link providing under the beneath segment of this page.
|Organization Name||Name of The Posts||Last Date To Apply||More Details|
|BPSC||APO||last week of March 2018||Get Details|
|High Court Of Karnataka||101-Civil Judges||01-03-2018||Get Details|
|Kalupur Bank||Various||Last week of March 2018||Get Details|
Legal Law Jobs in India:
There are so many opportunities come in India to enhance career in Law. Law is one of the popular Career Choices in our country for a long time. Applicants can find Legal Law Jobs according to their qualification and then can apply for latest Law Vacancy 2018.
Here, on above section of the page, we have brought so many notifications which should be checked by the candidates and if they are satisfied with the Law recruitment notification then can submit online application form before the closing date as per notification.
LLB Latest Vacancies 2018
- IBPS SO 2018–19: Notification CRP SPL-VIII Specialist Officer Jobs Registration
- Law Jobs 2018–19 Legal Law Jobs in India LLB/LLM Freshers Latest Vacancies
- BPSC APO Exam 2018 Online Notification (Recruitment, Syllabus, Admit Card)
- High Court Of Karnataka Recruitment 2018 (101) Civil Judges Jobs Apply
- ECGC Recruitment 2018–19 Probationary Officers 32 PO Vacancy Advt Apply
- Delhi Judicial Service Examination 2018 Apply Online, Recruitment Notification
- ICAI Recruitment 2018 icmai.in Latest Vacancy Notification Apply Online
- HARTRON Chandigarh Recruitment 2018 Legal Assistant Vacancy Application
- Indian Army JAG Entry 2018 SSC Law Graduates (21st Course) Men/Women
- Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2018 Consultant Posts Application Form
Govt Jobs Opening in All over India:
Attaining a degree in law course opens extensive diversity of opportunities. Every work in every trade requires a specific law to make sure that there is downy flow of action.
Therefore, there is no deficiency of opportunities for those who are pursuing law courses. Well, we are listing here latest Government Jobs opening 2018 for advocates in India.
- Govt Jobs for LL.M Passed
- Govt Jobs in High Courts
- Govt Jobs for Law Graduates
- Govt Jobs for LL.B Passed
- Govt Jobs in District Courts
- Govt Jobs in Supreme Court
- Govt Jobs in Judicial Departments
- Govt Jobs for Law Graduates Freshers
- Law Jobs in Banks, Railway, Indian Army, Indian Air Force
- Govt Jobs for Advocates
- Govt Jobs for Lawyers
Check Also: Employment News This Week Highlights
Latest Law Vacancies in India:
Aspirants who are searching law vacancies in India, there is good news for them, and we are providing all the law vacancies on this single page. Applicants can go through these links according to their eligibility.
Applicants have to submit application form according to notification requirement, some of the organizations decided an application fee also while submit the online law application form. So, contenders should submit application form carefully.
Well, to be entitled for advocate job, aspirants must possess a law degree. This is the essential obligation and fulfills the education qualification for many government posts that are released from time to time.
The LL.B course duration is 5 years and is frequently joined instantaneously after completing class XII. The duration of the LL.B degree is 3 years if joined after graduation. A student should possess enthusiasm, persistence, curiosity and brainpower to complete the course effectively.
Get Here: Jobs As Per Your Qualification
It is obligatory to set up the career as solicitor which is seen as the primary step for a law graduate in a government sector. The position also enables them to get acquainted with the real world and the situations which might be different from the case studies as described in the books.
This fundamentally acts as the base to the career and will help the graduate learn diverse actions and the reactions that can be implemented according a situation.
- The position improves according to the experience gained in the service, performance and age. The pay scale is defined according to the company rules and differs from one another.
- The details about the pay scale, the growth in the position and supplementary reimbursement are frequently provided in the notification released for a job post.
- A lawyer, who wants to start working in a court, can get a stipend of Rs 5000 to Rs 40,000 which is depending upon the advocate he is associated with
- A law graduate who is working with Legal Process Outsourcing receives can earn attractive salary in the range of Rs 20,000 and Rs 50,000.
- It is a very high paying profession, but defends largely on the ability, reputation and success of the candidate.
Read Out: Steps for Success after Graduation
Law graduates hold a highly regarded position in the social order. Every candidate is moreover directly or indirectly connected to the regional high court. The position held by an advocate depends on the knowledge, the area of knowledge and employment in a reputed company.
LLB Latest Vacancies 2018:
Aspirants who are interested in exploring their career in law should get the latest Law Jobs 2018 notification on this page and apply for them by filling application form before last date.
Here we are providing the latest vacancies available for law freshers and experience holders they must apply it and get the desired and satisfactory job to enhance career in required organization.
Choose From Here: Latest Jobs Openings for Freshers
At present the law graduates not only figure themselves in courts but also in various corporate houses, law firms, agencies, court case, administrative services and many more. Law is become a promising career option.
A number of courses are now available in fields like human rights, intellectual property rights, and cyber law. In Law sector the scope is very good. In comparison of past years this time the law filed is become the first choice of the youth. Students take law as their first choice now than earlier.
- Good communication skills
- Quick responsiveness; excellent memory
- Open, flexible mind
- Good authoritative leadership qualities
- Logical reasoning
- Good listening and powerful oratorical skills
- Out-of-the-box thinking ability
- Knowledge of all statutes, rules and regulations, and notifications
- Patience – for some cases can drag on endlessly
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
Some Of The Career Options Available For Lawyer Are:
- Start the self-practice.
- Join a law firm which may specialize in litigation or/chamber work or both.
- Join an industry as a law officer.
- Join the Judge Advocate General’s office/law cadre of the defence services.
- Join public and banking sectors where law graduates are recruited as trainees or probationary law officers.
- Opt for a government job such as law officers, legal advisors and legal assistants to administer different departments
- Further legal professionals are also appointed as public prosecutors, solicitors, deputy or additional advocates-generals, or advocate-general.
- Join the state judicial service. Here officers are recruited through a competitive examination.
- The selected candidates are appointed as sub-judges or munsifs in law courts or also as chief judicial magistrates.
- Work as freelance journalists and contribute to newspapers or joining a publishing house.
Law Jobs 2018 Opportunities:
- Consequently, there is a requirement for competent law graduates in the government sector in different positions across different platforms. One can even be recruited in various universities as assistant professors, associate professors and professors.
- To have a law degree opens huge type of opportunities. Candidates want to do work any industry requires to have a specific law degree.
- Even the government chases a set of law; there is no dearth of opportunities for those who are pursuing law courses. There are a huge number of opportunities for law holders in government sector.
- The recent recession has increased the competition among lawyers who are now willing to shift to the government sector.
Check Here: Career As A Legal Advisor In Private Companies
Fields of Specialization:
- Civil/Criminal Law
- Constitutional Law
- Administrative Law
- Human Rights Law
- Family Law
- Corporate Law
- Business Law
- International Law
- Labour Law
- Real Estate Law
- Intellectual property /Patent Law
You Can Also Check: Jobs As Per Organization
How to Fill Application Form For Law Jobs:
- Applicants who meet all the eligibility of the law recruitment have to visit the official website of the respected organization.
- Now, go to recruitment section present at the menu bar or at anywhere of the home page.
- Then, select appropriate link regarding to that recruitment notification.
- Candidates must read the complete notification for getting all the details.
- Now, some of the organization invites application either through offline mode or online mode.
- Contenders are required to follow the instructions as per notifications given.
- Most of the companies invite application form with the application fee.
- So, applicants must submit application fee also.
- Also need to upload relevant document with the application form.
- Now, submit the application form before the last date.
- After that selected candidates will be called for further selection process as per their filled application form.
List of Central Universities/ Premier Institutions imparting legal education upto Postgraduate/Research level
- Aligarh Muslim University
- Allahabad University
- Banaras Hindu University
- University of Delhi
- Jamia Millia Islamia
- National Law University, Delhi
- National Law School of India University, Bangalore
- National University of Advanced Legal Studies, Kochi
- National Law University, Orissa, Cuttack
- National Law Institute University, Bhopal
- National University of Juridical Sciences, Kolkata
- Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia National Law University, Lucknow
- National Law University, Jodhpur
- Hidyatullah National Law University, Raipur
- National University for Study and Research in Law, Ranchi
- Chanakya National Law University, Patna
- Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar
- Nalsar University of Law, Hyderabad
- Amity Law School & Institute of Advanced Legal Studies, Noida
- Andhra Pradesh University of Law, Visakhapatnam
- Dr.Ambedkar Law University, Chennai
- The above list is indicative only.
You Can Also Check: Best State Government Jobs
Tips for Getting Hired:
Those aspirants, who do five years BA LLB from top law schools like: NLSUI Bangalore, NALSAR Hyderabad they get good job offer from law firms and ITES firms. A smart practice is necessary to get a good government or private job in law fields.
All candidates having a Graduate Degree in law and wish to practice in the courts must have to register themselves in the Bar Council of India (BCI) and do their practice under senior lawyers in courts.
Jobs by Categories:
|Teaching Jobs||UPSC Jobs||Defence Jobs|
|Railway Jobs||IBPS Jobs||SSC Jobs|
|Police Jobs||PSC Jobs||Medical Jobs|
We hope that above information regarding Law Jobs 2018 – 2019 has helped to make your future against reputed organization. You can bookmark our web portal by pressing control +D or join us on Face book or Google + for latest recruitment updates.