Latest Recruitment in Law Department!!! A career oriented notification has been expanded for the freshers candidates who have completed their LLB or any other law degree. For Law Jobs, you can check the latest vacancies notifications to make career in Law department, application forms are invited from different government and private sector jobs for capable, competent contenders. Candidates, who want to boost their Career, must apply online against Law Jobs 2017.
|Organization Name||Post Name & No. of Posts||Last Date|
|High Court Of Karnataka||Civil Judge-167||01/03/2017|
|MP High Court||Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant-10||25/02/2017|
|IIT Kharagpur||Law Officer /Senior Law Officer||16/02/2017|
|State Legal Services Authority||Law Officer||22/02/2017|
|MSTC Limited||Sr. Manager (Law)/ Assistant. Manager (Law)||05/02/2017|
|DRRMLIMS||Assistant Law officer||08/02/2017|
Interested job finders can register by filling online application forms by following below provided links. Graduates/ Professional who are searching for Latest LLB Jobs may put forward their forms as soon as possible. Scroll down the page which is well maintained by team members of recruitmentresult.com to acquire more details and facts. On this page we have provided the opportunities available for freshers and experience holders in the field of law, aspirants can choose any of the suitable links and fill application forms.
Law is one of the popular career choices in our country for a long time. It is not mandatory to become lawyer while having degree of Law; there are various career opportunities in law such as patent laws, corporate laws, etc.
LLB Latest Vacancies 2017
- OPSC Recruitment 2017–2018 opsc.gov.in 374 Lecturer/Public Prosecutor
- Orissa Judicial Service Examination 2017 OPSC Notification Apply Online
- JNPT Recruitment 2017 Apply @jnport.gov.in Patent Writer Vacancy Advt
- WBPSC Exam 2017 West Bengal Judicial Service Application Form, Imp Date
- VOC Port Trust Recruitment 2017 Various Vacancy Advt vocport.gov.in
- TCGL Recruitment 2017 Tourism Corporation of Gujarat Ltd Manager/Officer
- Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2017 Legal Assistants Jobs Notification
- NPCC Recruitment 2017 www.npcc.gov.in Manager Jobs Notification Apply
- MNNIT Allahabad Recruitment 2017 | 92 Legal/Horticulture/Security Asst Advt
- ITI Limited Recruitment 2017 Executives/Chemist/Assistant Vacancy Advt
Aspirants who are interested in exploring their career in law should get the latest Law Jobs 2017 notification on this page and apply for them by filling application form before last date. Here we are providing the latest vacancies available for law freshers and experience holders they must apply it and get the desired and satisfactory job to enhance career in required organization.
At present the law graduates not only figure themselves in courts but also in various corporate houses, law firms, agencies, court case, administrative services and many more. Law is become a promising career option A number of courses are now available in fields like human rights, intellectual property rights, and cyber law. In Law sector the scope is very good. In comparison of past years this time the law filed is become the first choice of the youth. Students take law as their first choice now than earlier.
- Good communication skills
- Quick responsiveness; excellent memory
- Open, flexible mind
- Good authoritative leadership qualities
- Logical reasoning
- Good listening and powerful oratorical skills
- Out-of-the-box thinking ability
- Knowledge of all statutes, rules and regulations, and notifications
- Patience – for some cases can drag on endlessly
Employment News This Week – Latest Notifications
Some Of The Career Options Available For Lawyer Are:
- Start the self-practice.
- Join a law firm which may specialize in litigation or/chamber work or both.
- Join an industry as a law officer.
- Join the Judge Advocate General’s office/law cadre of the defence services.
- Join public and banking sectors where law graduates are recruited as trainees or probationary law officers.
- Opt for a government job such as law officers, legal advisors and legal assistants to administer different departments
- Further legal professionals are also appointed as public prosecutors, solicitors, deputy or additional advocates-generals, or advocate-general.
- Join the state judicial service. Here officers are recruited through a competitive examination.
- The selected candidates are appointed as sub-judges or munsifs in law courts or also as chief judicial magistrates.
- Work as freelance journalists and contribute to newspapers or joining a publishing house.
Law Jobs 2017 Opportunities:
To have a law degree opens huge type of opportunities. Candidates want to do work any industry requires to have a specific law degree. Even the government chases a set of law; there is no dearth of opportunities for those who are pursuing law courses. There are a huge number of opportunities for law holders in government sector. The recent recession has increased the competition among lawyers who are now willing to shift to the government sector.
Check Here: Career As A Legal Advisor In Private Companies
Aspirants who are interested to make their career in law can do either a three-year law course after graduation in any stream or a 5 years’ course after 12th class. The three years’ course is now providing a way to the 5 years,’ one which is seen as a better option. Most of the colleges provide the 3 years’ course only for those who have a graduate degree in something other than law, or working professionals who want to do an LLB as an added qualification.
Fields of Specialization:
- Civil/Criminal Law
- Constitutional Law
- Administrative Law
- Human Rights Law
- Family Law
- Corporate Law
- Business Law
- International Law
- Labour Law
- Real Estate Law
- Intellectual property /Patent Law
Pay Scale of Law officers:
- A lawyer, who wants to start working in a court, can get a stipend of Rs 5000 to Rs 40,000 which is depending upon the advocate he is associated with
- A law graduate who is working with Legal Process Outsourcing receives can earn attractive salary in the range of Rs 20,000 and Rs 50,000.
- It is a very high paying profession, but defends largely on the ability, reputation and success of the candidate.
You Can Also Check: Jobs As Per Organization
How to Fill Application Form For Law Jobs:
Participants who are interested to Jobs in law department must apply before satisfying all the requirements of the Organization. Application form can fill through offline or online mode as per the norms of Organization. Some Organization conducts various exams before hiring, so candidates need to qualify all the rounds that are being conducted by the recruitment panel of the organization. Also, need to upload scanned image of photograph and signature with application form and all the documents and certificates that are required to attach with it. After that selected candidates will be called for further selection process as per their filled application form.
List of Central Universities/ Premier Institutions imparting legal education upto Postgraduate/Research level
- Aligarh Muslim University
- Allahabad University
- Banaras Hindu University
- University of Delhi
- Jamia Millia Islamia
- National Law University, Delhi
- National Law School of India University, Bangalore
- National University of Advanced Legal Studies, Kochi
- National Law University, Orissa, Cuttack
- National Law Institute University, Bhopal
- National University of Juridical Sciences, Kolkata
- Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia National Law University, Lucknow
- National Law University, Jodhpur
- Hidyatullah National Law University, Raipur
- National University for Study and Research in Law, Ranchi
- Chanakya National Law University, Patna
- Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar
- Nalsar University of Law, Hyderabad
- Amity Law School & Institute of Advanced Legal Studies, Noida
- Andhra Pradesh University of Law, Visakhapatnam
- Dr.Ambedkar Law University, Chennai
- The above list is indicative only.
Check Now: Jobs As Per Qualification
Tips for Getting Hired:
Those aspirants, who do five years BA LLB from top law schools like: NLSUI Bangalore, NALSAR Hyderabad they get good job offer from law firms and ITES firms. A smart practice is necessary to get a good government or private job in law fields. All candidates having a Graduate Degree in law and wish to practice in the courts must have to register themselves in the Bar Council of India (BCI) and do their practice under senior lawyers in courts.
Jobs by Categories:
|Teaching Jobs||UPSC Jobs||Defence Jobs|
|Railway Jobs||IBPS Jobs||SSC Jobs|
|Police Jobs||PSC Jobs||Medical Jobs|
Doing Practical training in court can grow the chances of getting recruited by law firms and with senior lawyers. Most of the law colleges giving practical legal education to final year law students, it is depends on student they can take initiative and start visiting court events in the final year to understand the day-to-day affair.
Hope above information regarding Law Jobs 2017 has helped to make your future against reputed organization. You can bookmark our web portal by pressing control +D or join us on Facebook or Google + for latest recruitment updates.