Candidates who have completed their Law degree and searching for Law Jobs 2016 can check the latest vacancies notifications to make career in Law department. Qualified and freshers candidates may also check the upcoming Law jobs 2016 through this page. On this page we have provided the opportunities available for freshers and experience holders in the field of law aspirants can choose any of the suitable links and fill application forms.
Latest Law Jobs
- National Green Tribunal Recruitment 2017 Law Clerks Jobs @greentribunal.in
- NTC Recruitment 2017 www.ntcltd.org Executive/Manager Advertisement Apply
- Thane Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2017 thanecity.gov.in 215 Jobs
- Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2017 (112 Civil Judge) Jobs Notification
- Union Bank Of India Recruitment 2017 Latest Openings Manager Jobs Apply
- UERC Recruitment 2017 Apply Assistant Director uerc.gov.in Vacancy Notice
- CESTAT Recruitment 2017 www.cestat.gov.in REGISTRAR Vacancy Notification
- KAPL Recruitment 2017 Manager Jobs Advertisement www.kaplindia.com Apply
- DSIIDC Recruitment 2017 Notification www.dsiidc.org Manager/Engineer Jobs
- Goa PSC Recruitment 2017 Advt for Law Officer/Physician Posts goapsc.gov.in
- Thane Rural Police Recruitment 2016–2017 www.thanepolice.org Jobs Advt
- Ministry of Urban Development Recruitment 2016–2017 Legal Consultant Jobs
Law is one of the popular career choices in our country for a long time. It is not mandatory to become lawyer while having degree of Law; there are various career opportunities in law such as patent laws, corporate laws, etc.
Aspirants who are interested in exploring their career in law should get the latest Law Jobs 2016 notification on this page and apply for them by filling application form before last date. Here we are providing the latest vacancies available for law freshers and experience holders they must apply it and get the desired and satisfactory job to enhance career in required organization.
LLB Latest Vacancies 2016
At present the law graduates not only figure themselves in courts but also in various corporate houses, law firms, agencies, court case, administrative services and many more.
Law is become a promising career option A number of courses are now available in fields like human rights, intellectual property rights, and cyber law. In Law sector the scope is very good. In comparison of past years this time the law filed is become the first choice of the youth. Students take law as their first choice now than earlier.
- Good communication skills
- Quick responsiveness; excellent memory
- Open, flexible mind
- Good authoritative leadership qualities
- Logical reasoning
- Good listening and powerful oratorical skills
- Out-of-the-box thinking ability
- Knowledge of all statutes, rules and regulations, and notifications
- Patience – for some cases can drag on endlessly
Some Of The Career Options Available For Lawyer Are:
- Start the self-practice.
- Join a law firm which may specialize in litigation or/chamber work or both.
- Join an industry as a law officer.
- Join the Judge Advocate General’s office/law cadre of the defence services.
- Join public and banking sectors where law graduates are recruited as trainees or probationary law officers.
- Opt for a government job such as law officers, legal advisors and legal assistants to administer different departments
- Further legal professionals are also appointed as public prosecutors, solicitors, deputy or additional advocates-generals, or advocate-general.
- Join the state judicial service. Here officers are recruited through a competitive examination.
- The selected candidates are appointed as sub-judges or munsifs in law courts or also as chief judicial magistrates.
- Work as freelance journalists and contribute to newspapers or joining a publishing house.
Law Jobs 2016 Opportunities:
To have a law degree opens huge type of opportunities. Candidates want to do work any industry requires to have a specific law degree. Even the government chases a set of law; there is no dearth of opportunities for those who are pursuing law courses. There are a huge number of opportunities for law holders in government sector. The recent recession has increased the competition among lawyers who are now willing to shift to the government sector.
Aspirants who are interested to make their career in law can do either a three-year law course after graduation in any stream or a 5 years’ course after 12th class. The three years’ course is now providing a way to the 5 years,’ one which is seen as a better option. Most of the colleges provide the 3 years’ course only for those who have a graduate degree in something other than law, or working professionals who want to do an LLB as an added qualification.
Fields of Specialization:
- Civil/Criminal Law
- Constitutional Law
- Administrative Law
- Human Rights Law
- Family Law
- Corporate Law
- Business Law
- International Law
- Labour Law
- Real Estate Law
- Intellectual property /Patent Law
Pay Scale of Law officers:
- A lawyer, who wants to start working in a court, can get a stipend of Rs 5000 to Rs 40,000 which is depending upon the advocate he is associated with
- A law graduate who is working with Legal Process Outsourcing receives can earn attractive salary in the range of Rs 20,000 and Rs 50,000.
- It is a very high paying profession, but defends largely on the ability, reputation and success of the candidate.
List of Central Universities/ Premier Institutions imparting legal education upto Postgraduate/Research level
- Aligarh Muslim University
- Allahabad University
- Banaras Hindu University
- University of Delhi
- Jamia Millia Islamia
- National Law University, Delhi
- National Law School of India University, Bangalore
- National University of Advanced Legal Studies, Kochi
- National Law University, Orissa, Cuttack
- National Law Institute University, Bhopal
- National University of Juridical Sciences, Kolkata
- Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia National Law University, Lucknow
- National Law University, Jodhpur
- Hidyatullah National Law University, Raipur
- National University for Study and Research in Law, Ranchi
- Chanakya National Law University, Patna
- Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar
- Nalsar University of Law, Hyderabad
- Amity Law School & Institute of Advanced Legal Studies, Noida
- Andhra Pradesh University of Law, Visakhapatnam
- Dr.Ambedkar Law University, Chennai
- The above list is indicative only.
Tips for Getting Hired:
Those aspirants, who do five years BA LLB from top law schools like: NLSUI Bangalore, NALSAR Hyderabad they get good job offer from law firms and ITES firms. A smart practice is necessary to get a good government or private job in law fields. All candidates having a graduate degree in law and wish to practice in the courts must have to register themselves in the Bar Council of India (BCI) and do their practice under senior lawyers in courts.
Doing Practical training in court can grow the chances of getting recruited by law firms and with senior lawyers. Most of the law colleges giving practical legal education to final year law students, it is depends on student they can take initiative and start visiting court events in the final year to understand the day-to-day affair.
Jobs by Categories
|Teaching Jobs||Sarkari Naukri||Defence Jobs|
|Railway Jobs||IBPS Jobs||SSC Jobs|
|Bank Jobs||PSC Jobs||UPSC Jobs|
Jobs by Location