Candidates who have law degree or have completed LLB/LLM can get all the details about the Law Jobs 2019 in India from here. Here in this page we have provided the Law Jobs (Court/PSC) in the Delhi, UP, WB, Maharashtra states for your convenience. Interested candidates can check their eligibility for various Legal jobs given in this page.
Here, we are providing latest law Vacancies or Jobs for Law Students for those contenders who have completed their LLB/LLM. Aspirants must read this complete page to get details.
- UP PCS 2019 Notification – Application Form, Exam Date & Eligibility
- CGPSC Recruitment 2019 Chhattisgarh 39 Civil Judge (Mains Exam) Notification
- JPSC Recruitment 2019 – Latest 107 Civil Judge Posts, Apply till 20th Aug
- Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2019 Latest 41 Apprentice Openings – Apply
- MMTC Recruitment 2019 www.mmtclimited.com 37 Manager Job Openings Advt
- MECON Recruitment 2019 Latest 205 Executive, Engineer & Other Posts
- Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2019 Apply Consultant Posts @sci.gov.in
- Madras High Court Recruitment 2019 | 180 Residential Assistant Vacancy
- Orissa High Court Recruitment 2019 Notice District Judge Vacancy- Last Date
- High Court Of Karnataka Recruitment 2019: 113 Group D/Typist Vacancies
- PPSC Recruitment 2019 @ppsc.gov.in 157 Sister Tutor/Civil Judge Posts
- Delhi High Court Recruitment 2019 Apply 18 Private Secretary Openings
- PNB Recruitment 2019 www.pnbindia.in Internal Ombudsman Post – Apply
- IFFCO Recruitment 2019 iffco.in Medical Officer, Trainee Openings Advt
- Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2019 Judgment Translator Vacancy Advt
LLB Latest Vacancies
There are many organizations in India that are hiring candidates for the law vacancy in their companies. Hiring of candidates for the Law Jobs for Freshers is done by conducting the Written Exam/Interview.
Government jobs for law graduates
Many Law Graduates look for job in government sector as these Jobs for LLB graduates are highly paid and offer stability. But unlike the other job sectors the talent in this sector is not tapped to full potential by the required organizations mainly due to highly fragmented job sector and traditional system followed.
Law Firm Jobs
In India, there are many private organization that hire candidates for the legal vacancy. These jobs for LLB Graduates Freshers are highly paid. Most law firms engage lawyers on an exclusive retainer ship basis. The lawyer in this arrangement is not an employee of the firm but is an exclusive consultant to the firm.
Legal Jobs For Freshers
Law is a field of innumerable opportunities and is the basis of all other institutions. Applicants can find jobs for law graduates in Indian railways and other sector according to their qualification and then can apply for latest Law Vacancy 2019. Candidates satisfied with the Law recruitment notification then can submit online application form before the closing date as per notification.
Attaining a degree in law course opens extensive diversity of opportunities. Every work in every trade requires a specific law to make sure that there is downy flow of action. There is no deficiency of Llb Fresher jobs for those who are pursuing law courses. Well, we are listing here latest Government Jobs opening 2018 for advocates in India.
- Govt Jobs for LL.M Passed
- Govt Jobs in High Courts
- Govt Jobs for Law Graduates
- Govt Jobs for LL.B Passed
- Govt Jobs in District Courts
- Govt Jobs in Supreme Court
- Govt Jobs in Judicial Departments
- Govt Jobs for Law Graduates Freshers
- Law Jobs in Banks, Railway, Indian Army, Indian Air Force
- Govt Jobs for Advocates
- Govt Jobs for Lawyers
- Jobs for law graduates in banks
- Law jobs in delhi
- Live law jobs
- Law officer jobs
- Jobs for law graduates in Indian air force
- Law jobs in Hyderabad
- Legal jobs in Delhi law firms
- Law firms in Bangalore for jobs
- Assistant professor jobs in law colleges
You Can Also Check: Jobs As Per Organization
LLB Job Opportunities
Well, to be entitled for advocate job, aspirants must possess a law degree. This is the essential obligation and fulfills the education qualification for many government posts that are released from time to time.
Get Here: Jobs As Per Your Qualification
LLB Job Profile
It is obligatory to set up the career as solicitor which is seen as the primary step for a law graduate in a government sector. The position also enables them to get acquainted with the real world and the situations which might be different from the case studies as described in the books.
This fundamentally acts as the base to the career and will help the graduate learn diverse actions and the reactions that can be implemented according a situation.
Read Out: Steps for Success after Graduation
Pay Scale for Jobs for LLB students
- The pay scale is defined according to the company rules and differs from one another.
- A lawyer, who wants to start working in a court, can get a stipend of Rs 5000 to Rs 40,000 which is depending upon the advocate he is associated with
- A law graduate who is working with Legal Process Outsourcing receives can earn attractive salary in the range of Rs 20,000 and Rs 50,000.
- Jobs for LLM graduates comes with high pay, but defends largely on the ability, reputation and success of the candidate.
Check Here: Top 10 Highest Paying Government Jobs
Law graduates hold a highly regarded position in the social order. Every candidate is moreover directly or indirectly connected to the regional high court. The position held by an advocate depends on the knowledge, the area of knowledge and employment in a reputed company.
Some Of The Career Options Available For Lawyer Are
- Start the self-practice.
- Join a law firm which may specialize in litigation or/chamber work or both.
- Join an industry as a law officer.
- Join the Judge Advocate General’s office/law cadre of the defence services.
- Join public and banking sectors where law graduates are recruited as trainees or probationary law officers.
- Opt for a government job such as law officers, legal advisors and legal assistants to administer different departments
- Further legal professionals are also appointed as public prosecutors, solicitors, deputy or additional advocates-generals, or advocate-general.
- Join the state judicial service. Here officers are recruited through a competitive examination.
- The selected candidates are appointed as sub-judges or munsifs in law courts or also as chief judicial magistrates.
- Work as freelance journalists and contribute to newspapers or joining a publishing house.
Check Out Latest: Employment News This Week Highlights
Law Jobs 2019 Opportunities
Consequently, there is a requirement for competent law graduates in the government sector in different positions across different platforms. One can even be recruited in various universities as assistant professors, associate professors and professors.
To have a law degree opens huge type of opportunities. Candidates want to do work any industry requires to have a specific law degree.
More Jobs by Categories
|Teaching Jobs||UPSC Jobs||Medical Jobs|
|Police Jobs||IBPS Jobs||SSC Jobs|
How to Fill Application Form For Law Jobs
- Visit the official website of the respected organization to apply for law jobs for freshers.
- Now, go to recruitment section present at the menu bar or at anywhere of the home page.
- Then, select appropriate link regarding to that recruitment notification.
- Candidates must read the complete notification for getting all the details.
- Now, some of the organization invites application either through offline mode or online mode.
- Contenders are required to follow the instructions as per notifications given.
- Most of the companies invite application form with the application fee.
- So, applicants must submit application fee also.
- Also need to upload relevant document with the application form.
- Now, submit the application form before the last date.
- After that selected candidates will be called for further selection process as per their filled application form.
Check Out: Most Important Career Success Strategies
Tips for Getting Hired
Those aspirants, who do five years BA LLB from top law schools like: NLSUI Bangalore, NALSAR Hyderabad they get good job offer from law firms and ITES firms. A smart practice is necessary to get a good government or private job in law fields.
All candidates having a Graduate Degree in law and wish to practice in the courts must have to register themselves in the Bar Council of India (BCI) and do their practice under senior lawyers in courts.
Read Here: 7 Tips Will Help You to Get A Job
Candidates can know more about Law Jobs 2019 by staying connected with us on this page. You can bookmark our web portal by pressing control +D or join us on Face book or Google + for latest Law recruitment updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Best Jobs In India||Top Website to Find Govt Jobs|
|Maharojgar Recruitment||Top 10 Job Oriented Courses|
|Best State Government Jobs||Metro Cities in India to Work|