Life Insurance Corporation of India has revealed a job notice for LIC Recruitment. Applications are invited from skillful & capable applicants for filling up 20 Insurance Advisor Posts. Job Appliers, who consider themselves eligible for said posts at LIC Recruitment 2015, may fill online application form before last date which is 08th August 2015. You can bookmark this page using control+D to acquire updated info on LIC Recruitment 2016.
|Post Name||Insurance Advisor|
|No. Of Posts||20|
|Last Date Of Apply Online||08th August 2015|
Job finders can read remaining information related to LIC Recruitment 2015 such as posts name, qualification, applying process and selection process etc which is well structured below in the page of recruitmentresult.com.
LIC Vacancy Details:
Insurance Advisor: 20 Posts
For getting Insurance Advisor Posts by applying against to LIC Jobs, candidates must have possessed Graduate / Post Graduate or its equivalent qualification from recognized university or institutions.
- Minimum age of appliers should be 18 years and maximum age is 45 years as on 27th July 2015
- To reserved category candidates, relaxation in age will be offered as per norms.
Shortlisted aspirants for above stated posts will receive an impressive salary packages which is provided by Life Insurance Corporation of India as per norms.
Assortment of applying contenders will be made through their performance in test or interview which will be taken by expert committee of organization.
|Preparation Tips for Written Exam||More Details|
|Interview Preparation Tips||More Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||More Details|
How to Apply For LIC Recruitment?
Eligible job fighters may apply by filling online application form before last date, for this candidates may use some below provided steps.
- Go to Official website which is www.licindia.in or by log on to www.maharojgar.gov.in.
- Now, hit on “current jobs” link which is available on left side.
- After that, hit on “press here” link given in front of ‘Jobs posted on Maharojgar Portal’.
- Then, press the “Login to view & apply eligible vacancies” and select “Press here to register” option.
- And must fill online application form with correct details.
- Upload scanned images of their documents and submit it.
- Then, take printout of filled application form for future need .
Last Date Of Apply Online: 08th August 2015
Aspirants may go through this Official Link, to obtain details about LIC Recruitment 2015. You may bookmark this page using Control + D to acquire latest info on LIC Recruitment 2016.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
Life Insurance Corporation of India has issued a job notification for LIC Recruitment.The reputed government organization is going to hire skilled & talented aspirants for filling up 108 LIC Agent Posts. Contenders, who wish to apply for LIC Recruitment 2015, can fill online application form before last date which is 10th August 2015. For getting up to date information about LIC Recruitment 2016, you may keep continue on our web portal.
|Post Name||LIC Agent|
|No. Of Posts||108|
|Last Date Of Apply Online||10th August 2015|
Candidates can read detailed information about LIC Recruitment 2015 such as no. of posts, Required Qualification, Age Limits Details, Salary Structure, applying process and selection process etc which is well structured below in the page of recruitmentresult.com.
LIC Agent: 108 Posts
Candidates, who wish to get LIC Agent Posts by applying against to LIC Vacancy, should have passed Graduate / Post Graduate qualification from recognized university or institutions.
- Applicants’ age should not below 18 years and not more than 33 years as on 26th July 2015.
- Relaxation in age will be given as per norms.
Selected applicants for LIC Agent Posts will receive remuneration of Rs. 80,000/- per month which is offered by Life Insurance Corporation of India.
Classification of appliers will be done through their performance in test or interview process which will be taken by selection committee of organization on scheduled date.
How to Apply For LIC Recruitment?
Candidates, who are willing to apply for said posts, may fill online application form before last date by using below stated steps:
- Contenders may apply through official website which www.licindia.in or by log on to www.maharojgar.gov.in.
- From home page, Press “current jobs” link which is available on left side.
- Then, hit on “press here” link given in front of ‘Jobs posted on Maharojgar Portal’.
- After that, hit on “Login to view & apply eligible vacancies” and select “Press here to register” option.
- Must fill online application form with desired details.
- Upload digital images of their signature and photograph (if required).
- After filling online application form, Submit it within given time period and take print out of it for future need.
Last Date Of Apply Online: 10th August 2015
You may open this Official Link, to fetch more details about LIC Recruitment 2015. We keep updating all the latest LIC Recruitment 2016 details here so please Bookmark this page using Control+D and don`t miss any Recruitment details
A Notification about LIC Recruitment has been declared by Life Insurance Corporation. The Organization is going to hire the talented and capable job hunters for filling up post of Insurance Adviser Marketing. Aspirants who are willing to apply for LIC Recruitment 2015 can apply as soon as possible. We are shortly bringing details on LIC Recruitment 2016. So, don’t be late to get latest update regarding the same, stay tune with our portal. Job seekers can apply by submitting the properly filled application form on or before closing date that is tuned below.
|Name of Post||Insurance Adviser Marketing|
|Last Date of Receipt of Application form||10th August 2015|
Candidates, who are willing to apply for LIC job vacancy, must grab this opportunity by attending interview along with the required particulars. Entire details associated to LIC Recruitment 2015 such as post name, eligibility criteria, selection process, how to apply etc. are well tailored below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Job seekers who are eager to apply for LIC Recruitment must hold Post Graduation Degree in relevant discipline from recognized university or Institute with good academic record.
- Lower Age Limit of Job finders should be 20 years.
- Upper Age Limit of applying applicants should be 60 years.
- Reservation and relaxation in age will be allowable to reserved category candidates (SC/ ST/ OBC) as per rules and regulations of organization.
Applicants who will meet the eligibility criteria and get elected for aforesaid post will be entitled to receive a consolidated amount of salary package as per rules and regulations of Life Insurance Corporation. He/ she will also be permitted to receive many allowances such as conveyance allowance, dearness allowance, house rent allowance etc and other benefits offered by the corporation.
Mode of Appointment:
Short listed Applicants will be called for appearing in written test or interview. Final enrollment of job finders will be done on basis of their performance in interview which will be conducted by the selection committee of Life Insurance Corporation. No TA/ DA will be admissible to applicants for attending interview.
How to apply for LIC Recruitment:
- First of all, Contenders need to go through official site that is www.maharojgar.gov.in to apply online for LIC Openings.
- Now go to ‘Current Job’ section mentioned at upper side of home page.
- Select link for ‘Jobs posted on Maharojgar Portal’.
- Go to ‘government section’ and select appropriate link related to post applied for.
- Hit “Login to View & Apply Eligible Vacancies” link and enter your valid email address & password.
- If you are new user, press “New Registration” link and enter the Aadhaar card Number.
- Now application form will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Fill required details and fill online application form carefully.
- Upload documents such as pass port size photo and signature if required.
- At last press submit tab and take print out of application form for future reference.
Date to Remember:
End Date to submit Online Application Form: 10th August 2015
Job hunters need to hit Official Link to check LIC Recruitment 2015. Please stay connected with us for latest updates about LIC Recruitment 2016 or you can bookmark this page for more details.
A new job notice in concern of LIC Recruitment has circulated by Life Insurance Corporation. Corporation invites online application form for filling up 193 vacancies of Insurance Advisor Post. Job hunters who are eligible and have desire to get job in government sector they must apply against LIC Recruitment 2015. Willing candidates can apply online by submitting application form on or before the last date.
|Post Name||Insurance Advisor|
|No. Of Posts||193|
|Last Date Of Apply Online||31st July 2015|
For obtaining entire details related to LIC Recruitment such as no. of posts, Educational Qualification, Age Limitation, Salary Structure, Mode of Assortment, Procedure to Apply Online etc you need to read this page which is written as per your convenience by the dedicated team members of recruitmentresult.com.
|Post Name||No. Of Vacancies|
Job hunters who are going to apply for LIC Jobs openings should have a Doctorate Degree from a recognized University Or Institute.
Candidate’s age limit should not be less than 18 years and not more than 60 years as on 9th July 2015.
Applicants, who will be appointed for Insurance Advisor Post, will get attractive and competitive salary package of Rs. 80000/- per month.
Mode of Assortment for LIC Recruitment 2015:
Test or Personal Interview will be conducting by selection committee of Life Insurance Corp. Limited to select dedicated and eligible contenders for LIC Vacancy.
Procedure to Apply Online:
Job hunters who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply for these current openings in government sector by following below mentioned steps.
- Firstly, contenders have to go on official website i.e. www.maharojgar.gov.in to apply online.
- On home page, hit on “current jobs” link which is available on left side.
- After that, select “press here” link given in front of ‘Jobs posted on Maharojgar Portal’.
- Now, select link as “Login to view & apply eligible vacancies” and hit on “Press Here to Register” option.
- Then select suitable post as per this notification.
- Candidates, if you are already registered then log in by entering user name and password.
- And if you are a new user then register yourself by entering details which they asked.
- Now, Fill form with all required details and Upload scanned images of signature and photograph (if required).
- After completion of application form, Submit it within given time period.
- At last, take print out of it for future reference.
Last Date Of Apply Online: 31st July 2015
Note: Check Official Link, to acquire more details regarding LIC Recruitment. Candidates, you can bookmark this page by using CTRL+D, to get latest updates related to LIC Recruitment.