Life Insurance Corporation of India has liberated an employment notice related to LIC Recruitment for the engagement of eligible candidate to fill up the vacancy of Insurance Advisor. Candidates who are willing to apply for the advertised post can apply for LIC Recruitment 2016 by filling the application with complete details via online mode only before the last date ends. Jobs seeker who are seeking for excellent career prospects for growth with LIC, the largest insurer and one of the strongest financial institutions of the country, can apply for this latest vacancy notification.
|Post Name||Insurance Advisor|
|No. of Posts||200|
|Last date to apply||19th February 2016|
The applicants who consider themselves eligible must grab this opportunity as soon as possible. The entire details related to LIC Recruitment 2016 such as qualification, age criteria, how to apply, selection process, how to apply are well furnished below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Aspirant who are interested in applying for the declared post should have attaining Graduate in Arts (B.A.) passed out in 2004 or later.
The applying candidates must have resided between the age limit of 25-45 years as on 04th February 2016. Age relaxation will be given to the reserve applicants.
Selected candidate will be given suitable amount of salary per month.
Appointment of eligible aspirant in private sector will be done on the basis of their performance in written test and / or interview, taken by the selection panel of organization.
How to Apply Online for LIC Recruitment?
- Candidates willing to apply for this post must be needed to go through official website of ‘Maharojgar Portal’ that is www.maharojgar.gov.in.
- Go for “current jobs” link on the home page and select “press here” against Jobs posted on Maharojgar Portal link.
- Now choose “Login to View and Apply Eligible Vacancies” under ‘private’ section and login with your user name and password if you are already registered user but if you are a new user than firstly register yourself with maharojgar portal.
- Then hit “apply online” link visible against “LIC OF INDIA” link by selecting your location and suitable link as per the post you wish to apply for and the required application form will appear on your digital screen.
- Fill the application form with complete details and Upload scanned photograph and images of documents (if necessary).
- Finally press “submit” button for submission of application form.
- Take print out of it and keep it secure for future need.
Last Date of Submission of Application Form: 19th February 2016
Note: Through this Official Link, you acquire get more details related to LIC Recruitment 2016. You may collect latest updates regarding LIC Recruitment through this web portal so stay tuned with us or you can also subscribe to our free email service.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best Career Opportunities|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Best State Government Jobs||Sarkari Exam Result|
|Online Quiz For Competitive Exams||Latest Recruitments|