Life Insurance Corporation of India has released latest employment notification as LIC Recruitment 2020-21. Interested Candidates who fulfill all the required eligibility criteria for LIC Assistant Recruitment can apply through online mode before the last date that is 28th February 2021. Candidates can check LIC 5000 Assistant Posts details from this page.
Various Links Of LIC:
|LIC Assistant Recruitment Link||Press Here|
|LIC Official Link||Press Here|
|LIC Scholarship||Press Here|
LIC Recruitment 2020
Overview Of LIC Recruitment:
|Name of organization||Life Insurance Corporation of India|
|No. of LIC Vacancy||5000|
|Last date for LIC Jobs||28-02-2021|
|LIC Exam Mode||Online|
|LIC Age Limit||18-45 Years|
|LIC Application Mode||Online|
- Posts Name: Assistant
- Number of LIC Assistant Vacancies: 5000
Qualifications Required for LIC Jobs:
To apply for LIC Of India Recruitment, aspirants must have passed 10th class or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
Check: Latest 10th Pass Jobs
Age Limitation for LIC Job Openings:
The age of the applying aspirants for LIC Recruitment 2020 should lie between 18 years to 45 years. Other relaxations in age will be given according to the organizational norms to apply for LIC Assistant Recruitment 2020-21.
LIC Assistant Salary Structure:
During the apprentice period, the candidate selected as Assistance will be paid a fixed of Rs. 30,000/- stipend per month as per rules of the Corporation.
LIC Selection Process:
Selection of job appliers for LIC Recruitment 2020 will be done on the basis of Interview. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for appearing in the interview.
Must Read: How to Prepare For an Interview
How to Apply for LIC Recruitment 2020?
- First of all candidates need to visit the Official Website of the Organization that is rojgar.mahaswayam.gov.in to apply for LIC Recruitment 2020
- On the homepage appeared press on “Careers” tab from the bottom side,
- Hit on appropriate link from new window.
- Read entire details from LIC Notification carefully.
- After reading LIC Assistant Advertisement choose suitable link to apply online.
- Fill LIC Online Application Form with required information carefully and correctly in an appropriate manner.
- Upload required documents along with LIC Assistant Application Form.
- Once you fill the LIC Application Form, hit on “Submit” tab.
- At last, take a print out of LIC Online Form for future use.
- Last Date To LIC Apply Online Link: 28/02/2021
Candidates who want to know other information regarding LIC Recruitment 2020 may go through Official Link. Contenders may make this page as bookmark by pressing CTRL+D keys from keyboard to get latest updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Latest Private Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Highest Paying Government Jobs in India||Jobs by Organization|
|Online Quiz||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|