A latest career notification regarding LIC Recruitment has been professed Life Insurance Corporation. Corporation wants to hire skilled and hard working job hunters for filling up 230 posts of LIC Agent. Keen contenders, who found themselves capable for said Post, can apply against LIC Recruitment 2015 before the last date should be reached. You can obtain latest updates regarding LIC Recruitment 2016 from this page. So, applicants who want to be a part of this corporation, remain in touch with us from this page, to get latest information regarding same. Qualified contenders can apply against LIC Jobs, by submitting application form through online mode in prescribed format on or prior to last date which is equipped below.
|Designation Name||LIC Agent|
|Number of Vacancies||230|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application Form||25th & 31st October 2015|
For fetching more information related to LIC Recruitment 2015 such as qualification, salary package, selection process, Procedure to Apply etc you need to scroll down this page of recruitmentresult.com which is organized as per your convenience. Please have a look…
LIC Vacancy and Qualification Details:
|Name of Post/ District||Number of Vacant Seats|
Job hunters who want to apply must possess 10th / 12th or equivalent qualification from recognized school or board with good academic records.
Job seekers who will meet the eligibility criteria and get selected for this Recruitment will be permitted to receive a consolidated amount of salary package that is Rs. 15600 – 39100/- per month offered by the selection board of Life Insurance Corporation. He/ she will also admissible for many allowances and benefits as per norms.
|Name of Post/ District||Age Limit|
|Aurangabad||18 years to 55 years|
|Mumbai Suburban||18 years to 50 years|
|Thane||18 years to 55 years|
|Latur||22 years to 50 years|
Mode of Enrollment:
Qualified and Skillful aspirants will have to go through written test/ personal interview. Final Selection of job hunters for LIC Recruitment will be done on marks scored in written examination and performance in personal interview which will be conducted by the selection penal of Life Insurance Corporation. No Travelling Allowance or Dearness Allowance will be refunded to candidates for attending interview or test.
|Interview Questions And Answers||Get Details|
|Common Interview Mistakes||Get Details|
|Tips for Written Examination||Get Details|
How to Apply for LIC Recruitment:
- Aspirants who match with eligibility criteria and willing to apply for the above stated positions may fill online application form before last date.
- Candidates will have to visit the official website which is www.maharojgar.gov.in.
- Now hit on “Current Jobs” link mentioned on the home page.
- Select “Hit Here” option structured in front of “Jobs posted on Maharojgar Portal”.
- List of current vacancies will appear in the new page and press “Login to View & Apply Eligible Vacancies”
- Online Application Form will appear on your computer screen.
- Fill online application form with required necessary and vital details.
- Upload scanned images of their documents (If required), recent passport size photograph and digital signature in provided space.
- Check all details carefully and press “Submit” button for final submission of application form.
- The candidates are required to take a print of acknowledgement of online application and keep it for future reference.
Date to Keep in Mind:
|Name of Post/ District||Important Dates|
|Aurangabad||31st October 2015|
|Mumbai Suburban||25th October 2015|
To collect more information related to this career notification, you need to go through this Official Link. To acquire latest updates concerning with LIC Recruitment 2016, you can add this page in your bookmark, by using control+D and don’t miss any latest upcoming notifications regarding same.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On