In order to fill 600 positions of Agent/Insurance Advisor, Life Insurance Corporation of India is inviting online applications through LIC Recruitment. Those who want to make career in LIC must submit applications before closing date mentioned below.
Aspirants, who want to apply for LIC Vacancy, are advised to match eligibility first before going to submit online application form. We have described all the essential details regarding LIC Recruitment 2018 in beneath segment of the page of recruitmentresult.com.
Overview Of This Page:
So, aspirants are advised to scroll down this page. Candidates will be selected for Life Insurance Corporation of India Agent/Insurance Advisor Recruitment on the basis of written test and interview performance.
|Name of organization||Life Insurance Corporation of India|
|No of vacancy||600|
|Last date||Mentioned below|
LIC Vacancy 2018:
- LIC Insurance Advisor – 500
- LIC Agent – 100
Total post: 600
Required Eligibility For LIC Vacancies 2018:
Candidates must be 12th passed or graduated to apply for Life Insurance Corporation of India Recruitment 2018.
You Can Also Check:
Age Criteria For LIC Jobs 2018:
Aspirants who are going to apply for Life Insurance Corporation of India Vacancy 2018, they must aware about the age limit. We have provided proper age limit for the LIC Job Vacancies in below section.
- LIC Insurance Advisor: 18 to 50 years
- LIC Agent: 18 to 40 years
The relaxation will be provided t reserved category aspirants on the basis of governed rules.
Get Here Details Of: LIC Syllabus
Salary Structure For LIC Job 2018:
Selected contenders for Life Insurance Corporation of India Jobs 2018 will be paid by an impressive amount of monthly salary which will be decided at the time of interview.
Mode Of Assortment For LIC Jobs Vacancy:
The selection of eligible contenders will be done on the basis of written test and interview. Aspirants who will score passing marks in written test, they will be called for interview in which they have to bring their original document and certificates for verification.
You May Read This:
What Is The Process To Apply
- First of all, candidates should visit the official website that is www.maharojgar.gov.in
- Select “job seekers” tab from the menu bar of home page.
- Enter “LIC” at vacant tab appearing at next page.
- Select appropriate link regarding LIC recruitment notification and then read complete notification.
- After reading notification, hit on ‘apply” button.
- Fill complete LIC application form with correct details.
- Upload relevant documents and certificates with LIC online application form.
- Then, press “submit” button stable at last of the page.
- At the last, download duly filled application from and take print out copy of it for avoid any trouble in future.
Get Website >> LIC Agent
Get Website >> LIC Insurance Advisor
Press Here >> Apply Online For LIC Agent Recruitment
Press Here >> Apply online for Insurance Advisor
- LIC Agent: 03-03-018
- LIC Insurance Advisor: 30-06-2018
Candidates who want to know other information regarding may go through Official Link. Contenders may make this page as bookmark by pressing CTRL+D keys from keyboard to get latest updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|LIC Scholarship||LIC Admit Card|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitment|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Best State Government Jobs|