A latest career opening has been announced by Life Insurance Corporation of India titled as LIC Recruitment 2016. Fascinated contenders who wish to fill up these 81 posts of LIC Agent in this insurance corporation are suggested to collect all the information through this page regarding LIC Recruitment 2016 before applying.
Applicants who want to enhance their career in government sector they must grab this chance by filling online application form on or before closing date that is specified below. For further details in concern of LIC jobs you can go through the below of this page which is provided by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of organization||Life Insurance Corporation of India|
|No. of Posts||81|
|Closing Date Of Apply Online||31st June 2016|
Candidate willing to apply for the post must have attained HSC and should have maximum Doctorate qualification from any recognized university or Institute.
Age Limit for licindia.in 81 LIC Agent Jobs:
Applying aspirant must reside between the age limit of 18 to 45 Years as on 12/05/2016.
Selected candidate will be getting an impressive amount of salary as per the norms of LIC of India.
Appointment of eligible aspirant in private sector will be done on the basis of their performance in written test and / or interview, taken by the selection panel of organization.
How to Apply Online for LIC Recruitment?
- Candidates willing to apply for this post must be needed to go through official website of ‘Maharojgar Portal’ that is www.maharojgar.gov.in.
- Go for “current jobs” link on the home page and select “press here” against Jobs posted on Maharojgar Portal link.
- Now choose “Login to View and Apply Eligible Vacancies” under ‘government’ section and login with your user name and password if you are already registered user but if you are a new user than firstly register yourself with maharojgar portal.
- Then hit “view detail” link visible against ‘LIC of India’ by selecting your location and suitable link as per the post you wish to apply for and the required detail regarding the post will appear on your digital screen.
- Go through the details and fill the application form with complete details and Upload scanned photograph and images of documents (if necessary).
- Finally press “submit” button for submission of application form.
- Take print out of it and keep it secure for future need.
Last Date of Submission of Application Form: 31st June 2016
Note: Through this Official Link, you acquire get more details related to Life Insurance Corporation of India Recruitment 2016. You may collect latest updates regarding LIC Recruitment 2016 through this web portal so stay tuned with us or you can also subscribe to our free email service.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On