LIC Financial Service Executive Recruitment 2013
Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) has released the notifications related to recruitment for post of Financial Service Executive in NCZ- Kanpur and Western Zonal Office – Mumbai to fill up 210 vacancies.
Those job seekers who are looking for this type of job to get good salary may send their online downloaded Application on or before the last dates by post.
More information as salary, eligibility, how to apply of LIC Financial Service Executive Recruitment 2014 is given below on this webpage of recruitmentresult.com:
Name of organization
Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC)
Total no. of vacancy
Name of the post
Financial Service Executive
|S. No.||Zone Name||No. of Vacancies|
|2.||Western Zonal Office – Mumbai||157|
LIC FSE eligibility details
Candidates should have Bachelor Degree or Diploma in management/marketing to apply for LIC Recruitment 2014.
- Applicants should be between 21 years to 35 years of the age.
- Upper age relaxation in the age will be applicable as per the government norms.
- Written Examination
- Applicants of general category will have to pay application fee of 100/- in state of DD in favour of “Life Insurance Corporation of India” and payable at Divisional Head Quarter.
- No fee is applicable for SC/ ST candidates.
How to apply?
- You may visit at the official website of the LIC which is www.licindia.in to get the application form.
- Then send the duly filled application form filled in well manner and attached all relevant certificates at the address which is given below:
“The Sr. Divisional Manager,
LIC of India,
Divisional Office (Write address of any one of the Divisional Offices From the given advertisement)”
Dates to keep in mind
- Closing date to receipt the application for NCZ- Kanpur: 21st December 2013
- Last date for Western Zonal Office – Mumbai: 13th December 2013
Note: Check The Official Notification.