Lucknow University Admit Card
Get Lucknow University Admit Card 2019 for M.P.Ed. (2nd & 4th Sem) June Practical Exam! It is essential to have Lucknow University M.P.Ed. Practical Call Letter at time of appearing for test on 21st June & 22nd June 2019.
Lucknow University M.P.Ed. Admit Card 2019:
|Lucknow University M.P.Ed. Practical Exam Date June 2019||Check Here|
|Lucknow University Official Link||Tap here|
Lucknow University M.P.Ed Exam Short Details 2019:
|Institute of Higher Education||Lucknow University|
|Category||Lucknow University Admit Card 2019|
|Lucknow University Call Letter for||M.P.Ed Practical Exam June|
|Lucknow University M.P.Ed. Practical Exam Date 2019||21-06-2019 & 22-06-2019|
|M.P.Ed. Practical Timings||05:30 AM|
|Venue of Practical||Chatrapati Shivaji Maidan|
Lucknow University Admit Card
How to Download Lucknow University Admit Card 2019 for M.P.Ed. Practical June?
- Visit the official website of the Lucknow University that is www.lkouniv.ac.in.
- Go to “News for Students” section.
- Hit suitable link to get Lucknow University M.P.Ed. Admit Card.
- Lucknow University Admit Card page will be displayed.
- Now you have to enter your registration ID and password.
- You have to hit on “Generate Admit Card” link
- Within few seconds, your Lucknow University M.P.E.d Practical Admit Card will appear.
- At last, you have to take a print out of Lucknow University Exam Hall Ticket
- Bring Admit Card of Lucknow University at time of exam.
Also, Check Below Lucknow University Exam 2019 Links:
|Lucknow University Recruitment||View Here|
|Lucknow University Exam Scheme||View Here|
|Lucknow University Admission 2019-20||View Here|
|Lucknow University Syllabus||View Here|
|Lucknow University Fee Structure||View Here|
|Lucknow University Result||View Here|
|Lucknow University Counseling||View Here|
Details Mentioned On Admit Card Of Lucknow University:
- Candidate Name
- Address of candidate
- Date of Birth on Lucknow University Admit Card
- Father Name
- Address of the Examination Center
- Photograph and Signature
Check Now: How To Find Online Study Material
Instruction Regarding the Examination Day:
- Students are advised to reach the exam centre at least 1 hour before the commencement of exam for identity verification.
- No candidates without Lucknow University Admit Card will be allowed to sit in the examination hall.
- Candidates will be permitted to appear for the examination only after their credentials are verified by centre officials.
Awarding Division Criteria:
|60% AND ABOVE -I DIVISION48% -less than 60% – II DIVISION 36% – less than 48% – III DIVISION||60% AND ABOVE -I DIVISION45% -less than 60% – II DIVISION 36% -less than 45% – III DIVISION|
Know Here: Strategies To Improve Memory
Lucknow University M.P.Ed. Practical Exam Admit Card 2019:
Students are noted M.P.Ed. Practical Exam 2019 will take place on 21-06-2019 & 22-06-2019 from 05:30 AM. Moreover, M.P.Ed. Practical Paper will take place in Chatrapati Shivaji Maidan.
It is important to have Lucknow University M.P.Ed. Practical Admit Card 2019 & files at time of giving practical paper. You may access Lucknow University Hall Ticket from this web page.
Interesting Facts about Lucknow University:
LU is a government owned Indian Research University and it is one of the oldest government owned institutions of Indian higher education.
Do You Know: How to Prepare for Written Exam
This institute is organized into more than 146 colleges, and institutes, located throughout the city and other surrounding areas.
This institute was come into existence in the year 1921. There are 8 faculties in this institute such are Arts, Commerce, Education, Law, Science Fine Arts, and Ayurveda.Institute offers various graduate and post graduate programs.
Dear visitors, you can leave comment in below commenting section, if you have any problem regarding Lucknow University Admit Card 2019.
You can also follow us on Facebook and Google+ to get latest updates about the same.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Last Minute Exam Preparation Tips||How To Prepare For Online Exam|
|How to Solve Objective Type Questions||Tips To Create Study Guide|
|10 Great Techniques To Read Faster Than Others||What Are Your Strength and Weakness?|