Maharashtra State Electricity Transmission Company Limited has strewed a jobs notification titled as Mahatransco Recruitment. Organization is inviting application form from desirable and competent candidates for filling up 546 Technician Grade-IV Posts. Candidates who want to grab this big opportunity can apply against Mahatransco Recruitment 2016 by filling application form through online mode by taking some below mentioned steps and submit it on or before the end date which is represented below.
|Posts Name||Technician Grade-IV|
|Last Date for Online Applications||21st April 2016|
Full information regarding Mahatransco Jobs such as Qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process and how to apply are well furnished below on this page by team of recruitmentresult.com.
Name of Districts and Vacancy Details:
|Name of Districts||Vacancy|
Candidates must have completed ITI in Electrician Trade that is qualified in National Council of Training in Vocational Trades with NCTVT/NCVT Certificates in Electrical trade.
Age of candidates should not be less than 18 years and not more than 33 years as on 21st April 2016. Relaxation in age will be given as per Maharashtra State Electricity Transmission Company Limited Norms.
Selected candidates will be paid consolidated salary of Rs 10050-19700/- which will be offered by Maharashtra State Electricity Transmission Company Limited.
Candidates (General Category) need to pay application fee of Rs. 400/- and other categories need to pay fee of Rs.200/- through online mode.
Mode of Selection:
After screening of application short listed candidates will be called for Interview or Written Test which will be conducted by organization.
|Preparation Tips for Written Exam||More Details|
|Interview Preparation Tips||More Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||More Details|
How to apply for Maharashtra State Electricity Transmission Company Limited Recruitment?
- Candidates can apply online by visiting official site of organization that is www.mahatransco.in
- On home page of official site go to “Careers and Job Openings” section and hit the link.
- After that select the post name you want to apply for and hit the appropriate link to apply online.
- Fill the online application form with all required information in an appropriate manner.
- Upload your scanned photo and signature along with application if required.
- After completion of form check form at once and press “Submit” button.
Last Date for Online Applications: 21st April 2016
For more information about Mahatransco Recruitment 2016 candidates may check Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
Maharashtra State Electricity Transmission Company Limited has released a job advertisement for Mahatransco Recruitment. The reputed organization is looking for diligent and skilled aspirants for filling up 08 Lower Division Clerk (LDC) vacancies. Job finders, who wish to grab this job opportunity at Mahatransco Recruitment 2016, must submit the online application form before the last date which is 16th April 2016.
|Posts Name||Lower Division Clerk|
|Last Date Of Receipt Of Application Form||16th April 2016|
Appliers can get whole information about Mahatransco Recruitment 2016 such as eligibility criteria, selection process, how to apply and salary details etc from this page which is well structured by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Job seekers, who desire to grasp Lower Division Clerk (LDC) vacancy by applying against to Mahatransco Jobs, should have B.Com Degree from recognized University with MSCIT passed from recognized institutes.
Age Limitations For Mahatransco Vacancy:
Candidates’ minimum age should be 18 years and maximum is 33 years and relaxation in age will be offered as per norms.
Appointed job appliers for Lower Division Clerk (LDC) posts will get pay scale of Rs. 11275 to 28240/- per month which is offered by Maharashtra State Electricity Transmission Company Limited.
Application Fee Details:
- For General: Rs. 500/-
- For Reserved: Rs. 250/-
- Payment of fee will be deposited through online mode using Debit / Credit card or Net Banking.
Entire classification will be made through their qualifying marks in written exam followed by their performance in interview process which will be taken by selection panel of reputed organization.
How to Apply for Mahatransco Recruitment:
Candidates may apply by filling online application form before the last date and may use the below provided steps.
- First of all go to official website of organization which is www.mahatransco.in.
- Then hit on “Advt. No. 03/2016 for LDC (Accounts) – Corporate Office.(dated 02.03.2016)” link from “News” section.
- Now must read full advertisement very carefully and select “Apply Online” link.
- Must fill online application form with exact information and upload the digital images of their documents.
- After that submit it by pressing “Submit” button and take printout of filled application form for future need.
- Last Date To Submit Application Form: 16th April 2016
- Exam Will Be Held In The Month Of April 2016