Ministry of Defence, Military Engineering Services (MES) has issued a recruitment notification for MES Recruitment 2016 to recruit 81 Barrack and Stores Officer vacancies. Candidates who are searching for jobs in government sector, they may apply now. Candidates who find themselves capable for MES Jobs must submit their application form through proper channel. Candidates who are keenly waiting for MES Recruitment 2017 are requested to check this website frequently as we are about to update it very soon.
Get detailed information about Military Engineer Services Recruitment such as educational qualification, age limit, selection procedure, how to apply and more information by scrolling down this page. Go through the complete information before applying against this career notification.
|Organization Name||Military Engineer Services|
|Total number of posts||81|
|Last Date to Apply||within 60 days|
MES Vacancy Details:
Barrack Officer and Stores Officer – 81 posts
Applicants should possess Bachelors Degree in Engineering or its equivalent education from any government authorized university/institution. Candidates having above stated qualification are eligible to apply for Military Engineer Services Jobs.
You May Find Also: More Graduate Jobs
Upper age limit is relaxable for reserved category candidates applying against Military Engineer Services Vacancy as per government norms.
Final Selected candidates for the post of Barrack and stores Officer will earn a monthly Salary of Rs 9300 – Rs 34800 + G.P. Rs 4600 from Military Engineering Services (MES).
Selection of applied candidates against MES Recruitment will be based on their performance in conducted Written Examination, interview, certificates verification.
Check Below Tips if Going for Exam/ Interview:
Instructions to apply:
- Interested participants, who are willing to apply for Barrack and Stores Officer vacancy, are required to download application format through web portal which is www.mes.gov.in
- After visiting to home page of it, press the appropriate post link you want to apply for.
- Fill up the application with all essential details in support of academic details, experience etc. and affix a passport size photograph in space provided.
- Application in enclosed Performa along with confidential Reports / APAR’s of the officer’s must be sent to the office earlier than the last date.
- Incomplete application or without the confidential Reports will not be considered by the authority.
Director General (Personal),
Military Engineer Services, Engineer in Chiefs Branch,
Integrated HQs of MOD (Army), Kashmir House,
New Delhi – 110011
Also Check- Jobs in Delhi
Last date of receipt of application: within 60 days from the date of publication of this advertisement
Willing candidates may attain rest of details about MES Recruitment 2016 – 2017 by going through Official Link. Aspirants may keep visiting this page regularly to attain updated information regarding relevant recruitments.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Defence Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|