Applications are going to be invited for Motor Driver/Peon/Officers Jobs available in Military Engineer services, Ministry of Defence. Through MES Recruitment, Indian citizens are getting a chance to be recruited in Defence sector. Aspirants who are interested in MES Jobs and want to Apply Now have to wait a bit as the recruitment is going to be started in the month of May but candidates are advised to start preparing for the selection procedure so that it will become easier for them to get selected in MES Recruitment 2017. To know more about www.mes.gov.in recruitment please scroll down the page now…
Candidates who are interested in getting more information about the Military Engineer Services Recruitment are advised to read all the below mentioned details carefully. At the time of applying aspirants should have taken care of their eligibility that they are eligible for the vacancy or not. Candidates who will not find eligible, their applications will not be considered for recruitment.
Recruitment for the mentioned positions will be started from the month of May 2017 and Commission will soon release the details regarding eligibility and other factors officially. Additional information about MES Recruitment is mentioned in below section of this page created by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
|Name of the organization||Military Engineer Services|
|No of vacancies||Various|
|Last Date to Apply||Check Below|
Military Engineer services Vacancy Name:
- Supervisor Barrack Stores,
- Store Keeper Grade II,
- Civil Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade),
- Chowkidar (Khansama),
- Caneman and
- Mate (Tradesman) of various trades ( Vehicle Mechanic, Electrician, Refrigerator Mechanic, Carpenter, Mason, Painter, Fitter General Mechanic, and pipe fitter)
Get Here>>> MES Recruitment PDF
- Candidates who have attained 10th / 12th / graduation / post graduation / diploma or any degree are eligible to apply for the Military Engineer services Jobs.
- Rest will depend upon the requirement of the position.
- Minimum age of aspirant to apply for the MES Vacancy should be less than 18 years
- Maximum age limitations and other relaxations will be according to the norms of the organization.
Candidates who will be selected for the vacancy will get a satisfactory amount in regard to their salaries.
Mode Of Assortment:
Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of:
- Written test
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
Candidates have to pay the prescribed amount (if applicable) at the time of registration for Military Engineer services MES Recruitment in regard to the application fees.
How To Apply for Military Engineer services:
- Log on to the official website of organization i.e. www.mes.gov.in.
- From homepage appeared select appropriate link regarding the vacancy available
- After that read the whole notification carefully and compare your eligibility
- After that download the MES Application Form given along with the notification
- Fill the application form carefully and complete all the details
- At last send your Military Engineer services Application Form to the commission through proper channel.
check official notification
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
Candidates are advised to apply as soon as possible.
Aspirants who are interested in getting more details about MES Recruitment 2017, they can read rest details from the official notification whose link is well mentioned in the above section of this page. If candidates have any issue or query regarding the information then they can comment in the below given comment box.
You Might Be Interested In: