MHT CET Answer Key
MHT CET 2019 is scheduled to be held on 02-05-2019 and 03-05-2019 (PCM). Government of Maharashtra, State Common Entrance Test Cell will release MHT CET Answer Key in the Third Week of May 2019 at its official website. Check MHT CET Exam Answer Key of All Set, MHT CET Exam Solution Release Date through this page.
Overview of MHT CET Answer Key 2019:
|Name of Conducting Body||Government of Maharashtra, State Common Entrance Test Cell|
|Name of Exam||Maharashtra Common Entrance Test|
|MHT CET 2019 Exam||02-05-2019 and 03-05-2019 (PCM)|
|Release of MHT CET Provisional Answer Key||Third Week of May 2019|
|Availability of OMR Answer sheets||Third Week of May, 2019|
|Last date to raise objections against MHT CET Answer Key Release Date||From 15-05-2019 to 18-05-2019|
|Announcement of MHT CET 2019 Result||03-06-2019|
MHT CET Answer Key
Along with the answer key, the MHT CET OMR Sheet of candidates will also be released. MHT CET 2019 Answer Key can be used by candidates to estimate their scores before the official announcement.
How to Download Maharashtra CET Answer Key?
- Logon to official website that is cetcell.mahacet.org for MHT CET Answer Sheet.
- Go to “CETs For Under Graduate Programmes 2019-20” and hit suitable link related to Maharashtra CET Answer Key.
- Choose the link ‘Login for OMR Answer Sheet’.
- Now enter your ‘Application No.’, ‘Password’ and ‘Security Key’ at blank space for MHT CET Solutions.
- Press ‘Login’ tab and your OMR Sheet of MHT CET solution of exam will appear on your computer screen, set wise i.e. for Set A, Set B, Set C and Set D.
- Match solution of your exam and take print out of MHT CET Answer Key for future use.
Important Links Related To MHT CET:
|MHT CET 2019||Check Here|
|MHT CET Application Form||Check Here|
|MHT CET Syllabus||Check Here|
|MHT CET Admit Card||Check Here|
|MHT CET Counselling||Check Here|
|MHT CET Preparation Tips||Check Here|
|MHT CET Exam Centres||Check Here|
|MH CET Law Result||Check Here|
|MHT CET Eligibility Criteria||Check Here|
|MH CET Previous Year Question Papers||Check Here|
|Official Website||Press Here|
Did You Know It?
The Government of Maharashtra has established “Admissions Regulating Authority And State Common Entrance Test Cell” as per the provisions of the Maharashtra Unaided Private Professional Educational Institutions.
Common Entrance Test MHT-CET 2019 is conducted for admission to First Year of Full Time Degree Courses of Technical Courses (Engineering and Technology, Pharmacy and Pharm. D.,), Agriculture Courses AND Fisheries Science/Dairy Technology courses under MAFSU for the academic year 2019-2020.
Check Out: UGC Approved University List
MHT CET Marking Scheme 2019:
|Paper 1||Mathematics||50||2 marks will be awarded for each correct answer in Paper I|
|Paper 2||Physics||50||1 mark will be awarded for each correct answer in Paper II|
How to challenge MHT CET 2019 Answer Key?
- Applicants can choose to raise objections against the Answer Key of MHT CET, if not satisfied.
- For that, they will have to send their complaints to exam authorities through their individual login IDs.
- The authorities will not entertain complaints send through any other means like through courier, by hand or post regarding MHT CET Paper Solution.
Get List Of: Education Loan Documents Required
MHT CET Answer Key Download:
MHT Common Entrance Test Answer Key will be released in Third Week of May 2019 at its official website. Those applicants who are going to take part in exam may check MHT CET Official Answer Key through this page.
For calculation of their probable scores, candidates will have to match the answers as given in MHT CET Answer Key PDF with their OMR answer sheets while following the official marking scheme of MHT CET.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Counselling Schedule|
|List of Fake Universities||How Do Toppers Study?|
|Best Career Opportunities||Scholarship in India|