Apply Now for MP Scholarship 2020 !! State Government of Madhya Pradesh launched the MP Scholarship under MMVY Scheme to provide students financial aid to complete their education. Candidates who want to avail this opportunity can apply online at MP Scholarship Registration Portal. Interested Applicants can check important dates from this page.
MP Scholarships Overview:
- MP Scholarships Application Process: Online
- Course Level: The scholarship is available for the students of class 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th and graduation degree.
- Study Subject: The scholarship will be awarded in the subjects offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: The candidates those are getting admission in an undergraduate course will get a scholarship of Rs 10,000 per annum. Whereas the postgraduate candidate will get Rs 20,000 per annum.
- Nationality: Indian
- Scholarship can be taken in Madhya Pradesh
Do you Know? How to Get a College Scholarship
Eligibility Criteria for MP Scholarship MMVY Scheme:
Check eligibility norms in order to fill MP Scholarship MMVY Application Form from here.
- Students who score 70 percent or more marks in the 12th examination organized by Secondary Education Board may apply.
- Those who have scored 85 percent or more marks in the 12th board exam conducted by CBSE / ICSE are also eligible.
- Residents of Madhya Pradesh are eligible for this scheme
- Those whose father / guardian’s annual income does not exceed Rs. 6 lakhs
Get Here: MP Scholarship MMVY Scheme Notice
Important points about MP Scholarship MMVY Scheme:
- In case of JEE MAINS examination for engineering, the rank of 1,50,000 (one lakh fifty thousand), in case of admission in Government Engineering College, on taking admission in full fees and grant / non-government engineering college, 1.5 lakh or actual Whatever is in the tuition fee.
- Aspirant’s admission in MBBS courses on the basis of NEET Entrance Examination for Medical Studies& admission in MBBS course of private medical college located in Madhya Pradesh are also eligible.
- For admission to the law, admission in National Law Universities and Delhi University, through the Common Law Admissions Tester (CLAT) or organized by Self-Examination.
MP Scholarship Schemes
- POST METRIC [SC Scholarship]
- POST METRIC [ST Scholarship]
- POST METRIC [OBC Scholarship]
- AwasSahayta [SC Category]
- AwasSahayta [ST Category]
- Gaon Ki BetiYojna
- PratibhaKiran Scholarship Yojna
- Vikramaditya Scholarship Yojna
- Scholarship for Ph.D Research
- Shuttle Facility For Girls
Eligibility Criteria For MP E Scholarship:
|Name of Scholarship||MP Scholarship Eligibility|
Post Metric Scholarship for SC (Department Post Metric Scholarship for SC )
|All students whose annual income is up to Rs. 250000 will be eligible for 100% scholarship and students whose family’s annual income is up to Rs. 250000-300000 will be eligible for 50% scholarship.|
|Post Metric Scholarship for ST (Department Post Metric Scholarship for ST )||All students whose annual income is up to Rs. 250000 will be eligible for 100% scholarship and students whose family’s annual income is up to Rs. 250000-300000 will be eligible for 50% scholarship.|
|Post Metric Scholarship for OBC (Department Post Metric Scholarship for OBC )|
Girls have received 60% or more marks in the 12th examination and girl child resides in rural area (be daughter’s daughter certificate)
Objectives of Post Matric Scholarship MP:
- The objective of the scheme is to provide financial assistance to encourage talented girls of rural areas to acquire higher education.
- Scholarships are given every year for the students who pass 12th class first year from every village for a period of 10 months at the rate of 500 rupees per month
Get Best Answer: How To Prepare For Scholarship
MP Scholarship Benefit:
|Name of Scholarship||Benefit of MP scholarship|
|Post Metric Scholarship for SC (Department Post Metric Scholarship for SC )||The benefit of scholarship depends on the annual income of the student’s family, institution, course, course fees, fees capping etc.|
|Post Metric Scholarship for ST (Department Post Metric Scholarship for ST )||The benefit of scholarship depends on the annual income of the student’s family, institution, course, course fees, fees capping etc.|
|Post Metric Scholarship for OBC (Department Post Metric Scholarship for OBC )|
The girl child is provided with assistance of up to 5000 per annum.
Do You Know About: List of Scholarships in India
Awas Sahayta [SC / ST Category]
- Objective / Eligibility: Provided to those students, who are living on rent for study and have the provision of getting financial assistance
- Benefit: Selected contenders may get facility of housing allowance according to the rules at the rate of 1000-1500 per month.
Gaon Ki Beti Yojna
|Objective||Provide financial support to encourage talented|
girls of rural areas to get higher education.
|Eligibility||Candidates must be 12th Standard passed with|
60% or more marks and girl child resides in
the rural area (be the daughter’s daughter certificate).
|Rate Of Amount||Rs. 5000 per annum|
Pratibha Kiran Scholarship Yojna
- Objective: This minority scholarship is given to those childrenor girls who’re living below the poverty line.
- Eligibility: Contender must be 12th Standard passed with 60% or more marks and girl child resides in urban area (talent bearer certificate).
- Rate Of Amount: Rs. 5000 per annum.
Vikramaditya Scholarship Yojna:
|Objective||Madhya Pradesh Scholarship Scheme is|
Offered free higher education at the
undergraduate level to the general poor
students below the poverty line.
|Eligibility||Students must be 12th board examination passed|
and parents’ annual income is 120000 (for higher education)
or 54000 (for graduation).
Madhya Pradesh Scholarship for Ph.D Research:
- Objective: Provided to SC / ST contenders, who’re going to study for PH-D
- Eligibility: Annual income of the parents has been increased to Rs 3.00 lakhs.
- Rate Of Amount: Rs. 16000/-
Get Here: Documents Required For Education Loan
Shuttle Facility For Girls:
|Objective||To educating more and more contenders|
in the field of higher education
|Eligibility||Under the scheme, there is a provision of|
Rs 590.00 lakhs in the financial year
|Rate Of Amount||Rs.5 / – per day for a maximum of|
200 academic days
Other MP Scholarship:
- Maharishi Valmiki Scheme
- I.T.I General/OBC Students Scholarship Scheme
- Scholarship for DIVYANG Scheme
- Merit Scholarship Scheme
- T.C. Free Training Scheme
MP Scholarship Details:
Madhya Pradesh Fellowship amount which is to be given to under-graduate students is Rs 10,000 per year while the total sum of money for post-graduate students is Rs 20,000 each year.
Documents required for applying Fellowship:
- Filled MP Scholarship Registration Form
- Passport size photograph
- Attested photocopies of certificates
- Income affidavit and certificate
- Resident Proof
Process To Apply for MP Scholarship:
- Aspirants, who are fulfilling above eligibility criteria, may apply through MP Scholarship Portal.
- Official website of organization is scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in
- After visiting MP Scholarship Portal 2.0, select and hit on MP scholarship link from “Online Schemes on the Portal” section.
- Now, the details regarding the scholarship will appear on Scholarship Portal MP.
- After going through details, if you wish to apply then hit on “MP Scholarship Login” tab.
- If you are a new candidate, then hit on “New Registration” link and online registration form will appear.
- Fill up the details and complete the whole District Merit Scholarship registration form through Scholarship Portal MP 2.0
- After completing and uploading the required testimonials, hit on the submit tab
- And, you will see a Pop Up window showing the message – You are successfully Registered
- Now, complete the further applying procedure through MP Scholarship Portal 2020-21 and then check out your mail Account.
- There, you will receive an automated mail regarding the Log In ID and Password
- Keep the credentials safe and fill online application form with required information and upload the digital images of their documents.
- After that, hit on “Submit” button to record the entire information.
- Don’t forget to take printout of filled application form for future need through Scholarship MP Portal.
Apply Now: MP Scholarship
Get details>>> POST METRIC [SC Scholarship]
Get details>>> POST METRIC [ST Scholarship]
Get details>>> POST METRIC [OBC Scholarship]
Important Dates of Madhya Pradesh Scholarship:
|Madhya Pradesh Scholarship last date||November 2020|
|Correction in the application form of MP scholarship||First week of December 2020|
|Disbursement of MP scholarships||December 2020 /January 2021|
MP Scholarship MMVY Scheme Latest Updates:
Through Madhya Pradesh Scholarship, students belonging to the minority group such as SC/ ST/ BC or students whose family income is less than Rs.2, 00,000 will be provided financial assistance by the Govt. of Madhya Pradesh.
Every year more lakhs of students apply for the MP State Scholarship. Only those students who belong to the state of Madhya Pradesh are eligible to apply for the Madhya Pradesh State Scholarship.
Press Here: Madhya Pradesh Scholarship Portal
You can get the further information about MP Scholarship 2020-21 through this Official Link. As soon as any updation will release by the organization, we will keep provide you updated info here, so keep in touch with us on our web portal.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|College is Registered OR AICTE||Scholarship for Engineering Students|
|Universities in Madhya Pradesh||Education Loans for Students|
|Top Universities in India||How Do Toppers Study?|