Government of Madhya Pradesh is going to provide MP Scholarship for those candidates, who have facing financial problem to complete their studies. Candidates, planning to apply for MP Scholarship 2016 next year, are suggested to stay with us. Interested candidates must check the status and apply by filling online application against this notification before the last date of Registration. Contenders, who had apply for this fellowship in previous years, may also apply by filling renewal form on or before the last date.
|Announcement Type||MP Scholarship|
|Last Date To Apply||Provided Below|
Recruitmentresult.com is providing latest fellowships schemes with their applying process in below section. Education is plays vital role in providing equity to all citizens of country so aspirant can check official link to MP Scholarship Application Form for Secondary Education and can also download it from official website.
Government of Madhya Pradesh understands it very well and announces various Fellowship schemes for all MP students who are interested in studying. This scheme will be helpful to all students. Organization also started many Fellowships programs for encouragement of students through MP Scholarship for higher education so they not face any financial barrier.
Latest Scholarship Schemes:
|National Overseas Fellowships|
|Sanskrit Education Development Plan|
|Post Matric Fellowships Scheme Praoyny Vivekananda.|
|Sudamaa – Pre-Matric Fellowship Scheme|
|Poor student Fellowships|
|Higher Education Guaranteed Loan Schemes|
|Incentive scheme to achieve success in civil service examinations|
|Balika Shiksha Protsahan Yojana|
- Applying candidates’ parents’ annual income should not above than 2.50 lakhs and applicants should not apply for any other fellowship Scheme.
- Government of Madhya Pradesh offers scholarship through many institutes for getting this scheme, contenders should be part of those institutes and the govt proffers 35% reservation in fellowship for Girls.
Fellowship amount which is to be given to under-graduate students is Rs 10,000 per year while the total sum of money for post-graduate students is Rs 20,000 each year.
Documents required for applying Fellowship:
- Filled application Form
- Passport size photograph
- Attested photocopies of certificates
- Income affidavit and certificate
- Resident Proof
Process To Apply for MP Scholarship:
- Aspirants, who are fulfilling above eligibility criteria, may apply through its official website.
- Official website of organization is scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in and from homepage hit on suitable link.
- And must fill online application form with required information and upload the digital images of their documents.
- After that, hit on “Submit” button to record the entire information.
- At last, take printout of filled application form for future need.
Last Date To Apply: As Soon As Possible
You can get the further information about this notification through this Official Link. As soon as any updation will release by the organization, we will keep provide you updated info here immediately about MP Scholarship 2016 so keep in touch with us on our web portal.
Candidates may also subscribe our free e-mail services to fetch up to date details into your mailbox and also follow us on Facebook or Google plus to acquire on your timeline wall.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|How To Prepare For Scholarship||Scholarship For Higher Education|
|Scholarship Exams For Studies Abroad||Education Loans for Students|
|How to Get a Free College Education||College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?|