Application form is invited from eligible students for MP Scholarship MMVY Scheme. Keen students may apply online for it by filling registration form at 2.0 Registration Portal. All details about मुख्यमंत्री मेधावी विद्यार्थी योजना are provided at scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in
Read all instructions carefully prior applying for MP Scholarship 2018-19. Last date for filling MP Scholarship MMVY application form for 2017-18 session is 15.06.2018. After closing date, no application form will be accepted.
MP Scholarship MMVY Scheme Latest Updates:
Closing date for submission of application form for students enrolled in the academic session 2017-18 is 15.06.2018. Such students will be able to submit second application of their first year balances via login ID if required as per norms.
Applicants who are willing to apply for MP Scholarship MMVY Scheme for academic session 2018-19 may enroll for same from 16.06.2018. To attain more details about it, go through this page prepared by team of recruitmentresult.com
Do you Know? How to Get a College Scholarship
Eligibility Criteria for MP Scholarship MMVY Scheme:
Check eligibility norms in order to fill MP Scholarship MMVY Application Form from here.
- Students who score 70 percent or more marks in the 12th examination organized by Secondary Education Board may apply.
- Those who have scored 85 percent or more marks in the 12th board exam conducted by CBSE / ICSE are also eligible.
- Residents of Madhya Pradesh are eligible for this scheme
- Those whose father / guardian’s annual income does not exceed Rs. 6 lakhs
Get Here: MP Scholarship MMVY Scheme Notice
Apply Here: MP Scholarship MMVY Scheme Login
Important points about MP Scholarship MMVY Scheme:
- In case of JEE MAINS examination for engineering, the rank of 1,50,000 (one lakh fifty thousand), in case of admission in Government Engineering College, on taking admission in full fees and grant / non-government engineering college, 1.5 lakh or actual Whatever is in the tuition fee.
- Aspirant’s admission in MBBS courses on the basis of NEET Entrance Examination for Medical Studies& admission in MBBS course of private medical college located in Madhya Pradesh are also eligible.
- For admission to the law, admission in National Law Universities and Delhi University, through the Common Law Admissions Tester (CLAT) or organized by Self-Examination.
MP Scholarship Schemes
- POST METRIC [SC Scholarship]
- POST METRIC [ST Scholarship]
- POST METRIC [OBC Scholarship]
- AwasSahayta [SC Category]
- AwasSahayta [ST Category]
- Gaon Ki BetiYojna
- PratibhaKiran Scholarship Yojna
- Vikramaditya Scholarship Yojna
- Scholarship for Ph.D Research
- Shuttle Facility For Girls
Look for: Scholarship In India
Eligibility Criteria For MP E Scholarship:
|Name of Scholarship||Eligibility|
Post Metric Scholarship for SC (Department Post Metric Scholarship for SC )
|All students whose annual income is up to Rs. 250000 will be eligible for 100% scholarship and students whose family’s annual income is up to Rs. 250000-300000 will be eligible for 50% scholarship.|
|Post Metric Scholarship for ST (Department Post Metric Scholarship for ST )||All students whose annual income is up to Rs. 250000 will be eligible for 100% scholarship and students whose family’s annual income is up to Rs. 250000-300000 will be eligible for 50% scholarship.|
|Post Metric Scholarship for OBC (Department Post Metric Scholarship for OBC )|
Girls have received 60% or more marks in the 12th examination and girl child resides in rural area (be daughter’s daughter certificate)
Objectives of Post Matric Scholarship MP:
- The objective of the scheme is to provide financial assistance to encourage talented girls of rural areas to acquire higher education.
- Scholarships are given every year for the students who pass 12th class first year from every village for a period of 10 months at the rate of 500 rupees per month
Get Best Answer: How To Prepare For Scholarship
|Name of Scholarship||Benefit|
|Post Metric Scholarship for SC (Department Post Metric Scholarship for SC )||The benefit of scholarship depends on the annual income of the student’s family, institution, course, course fees, fees capping etc.|
|Post Metric Scholarship for ST (Department Post Metric Scholarship for ST )||The benefit of scholarship depends on the annual income of the student’s family, institution, course, course fees, fees capping etc.|
|Post Metric Scholarship for OBC (Department Post Metric Scholarship for OBC )|
The girl child is provided with assistance of up to 5000 per annum.
Do You Know About: Scholarship Benefits
Awas Sahayta [SC / ST Category]
- Objective / Eligibility: Provided to those students, who are living on rent for study and have the provision of getting financial assistance
- Benefit: Selected contenders may get facility of housing allowance according to the rules at the rate of 1000-1500 per month.
Gaon Ki Beti Yojna
|Objective||Provide financial support to encourage talented|
girls of rural areas to get higher education.
|Eligibility||Candidates must be 12th Standard passed with|
60% or more marksand girl child resides in
the rural area (be the daughter’s daughter certificate).
|Rate Of Amount||Rs. 5000 per annum|
Check Here: Scholarship Exams For Studies Abroad
Pratibha Kiran Scholarship Yojna
- Objective: This minority scholarship is given to those childrenor girls who’re living below the poverty line.
- Eligibility: Contender must be 12th Standard passed with 60% or more marks and girl child resides in urban area (talent bearer certificate).
- Rate Of Amount: Rs. 5000 per annum.
Vikramaditya Scholarship Yojna:
|Objective||Madhya Pradesh Scholarship Scheme is|
Offered free higher education at the
undergraduate level to the general poor
students below the poverty line.
|Eligibility||Students must be12th board examinationpassed|
and parents’ annual income is 120000 (for higher education)
or 54000 (for graduation).
Scholarship for Ph.D Research:
- Objective: Provided to SC / ST contenders, who’re going to study for PH-D
- Eligibility: Annual income of the parents has been increased to Rs 3.00 lakhs.
- Rate Of Amount: Rs. 16000/-
Shuttle Facility For Girls:
|Objective||To educating more and more contenders|
in the field of higher education
|Eligibility||Under the scheme, there is a provision of|
Rs 590.00 lakhs in the financial year
|Rate Of Amount||Rs.5 / – per day for a maximum of|
200 academic days
Other MP Scholarship
- Maharishi Valmiki Scheme
- I. General/OBC Students Scholarship Scheme
- Scholarship for DIVYANG Scheme
- Merit Scholarship Scheme
- T.C. Free Training Scheme
MP Scholarship Details
Fellowship amount which is to be given to under-graduate students is Rs 10,000 per year while the total sum of money for post-graduate students is Rs 20,000 each year.
Documents required for applying Fellowship:
- Filled MP Scholarship Registration Form
- Passport size photograph
- Attested photocopies of certificates
- Income affidavit and certificate
- Resident Proof
Check Now: How To Apply For Fellowships
Process To Apply for MP Scholarship:
- Aspirants, who are fulfilling above eligibility criteria, may apply through MP Scholarship Portal.
- Official website of organization is scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in
- After visiting MP Scholarship Portal 2.0, select and hit on MP scholarship link from “Online Schemes on the Portal” section.
- Now, the details regarding the scholarship will appear on Scholarship Portal MP.
- After going through details, if you wish to apply then hit on “MP Scholarship Login” tab.
- If you are a new candidate, then hit on “New Registration” link and online registration form will appear.
- Fill up the details and complete the whole District Merit Scholarship registration form through Scholarship Portal MP 2.0.
- After completing and uploading the required testimonials, hit on the submit tab
- And, you will see a Pop Up window showing the message – You are successfully Registered
- Now, complete the further applying procedure through MP Scholarship Portal 2018-19 and then check out your mail Account.
- There, you will receive an automated mail regarding the Log In ID and Password
- Keep the credentials safe and fill online application form with required information and upload the digital images of their documents.
- After that, hit on “Submit” button to record the entire information.
- Don’t forget to take printout of filled application form for future need through Scholarship MP Portal.
Get details>>> POST METRIC [SC Scholarship]
Get details>>> POST METRIC [ST Scholarship]
Get details>>> POST METRIC [OBC Scholarship]
|Last date to apply for MP Scholarship MMVY Scheme(for 2017-18 session)||15.06.2018|
|Initial date for MP Scholarship MMVY Scheme Registration(for 2018-19 session)||16.06.2018|
|Availability of Option for renewal on login ID||01.07.2018|
You can get the further information about MP Scholarship 2018-19 through this Official Link. As soon as any updation will release by the organization, we will keep provide you updated info here, so keep in touch with us on our web portal.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|How to Get a Free College Education||Minority Scholarship India|
|MOMA Scholarship||Education Loans for Students|
|Scholarship for Engineering Students||Universities in Madhya Pradesh|