MPPSC , Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission was established in year 1956. Similar to other PSCs its duty is to help state government in conducting recruitment process of high profile state government jobs and also handle the promotion procedure on these posts.
MPPSC publishes recruitment notifications in leading newspapers and every year recruits hundreds of new candidates after successful completion of recruitment process. MPPSC publishes all latest notifications on its official website. You can get latest information about MPPSC notification on recruitmentresult.com. Just bookmark this page, or subscribe to our website to get all these information.
Important Section of MPPSC:
|Online Application Form||Complete Details|
|Answer Key||Complete Details|
Madhya Pradesh is the largest state of India in terms of area. Most of its area is covered by forests. So it contains a number of National Parks and Sanctuaries.
Some basic duties of MPPSC are:
To give advice to government on
- All disciplinary actions on the officers of the state
- Promotion of Officers
- Conduct Examination in various government departments
- Protection and Fixation of Salary of State Govt Employees
- To recommend candidates for direct recruitment.
There are two types of examinations conducted by MPPSC
- Departmental Examinations : Departmental examinations are conducted for the promotion purpose.
- Combined Competitive Examination : is for fresh recruitments.
Eligibility criteria are different for different type of MPPSC Jobs. Various recruitment exams are conducted every. Candidates are advised to stay in touch of our website to get the latest information about all notifications of MPPSC.
Official Website of MPPSC: www.mppsc.nic.in