Madhya Pradesh Public Services Commission publishes MPPSC Notification time to time to recruit eligible candidates on different vacant positions in government department of Madhya Pradesh.
Applicants can check Madhya Pradesh PSC Latest Vacancies from this page of recruitmentresult.com. Aspirants who meet all the eligibility criteria of MPPSC Vacancies can submit online application form via mppsc.nic.in.
The selection of eligible candidates will be done on the basis of written test, interview and document verification. Candidates must read complete MPPSC Notification 2018–19 Update to fetch all the details regarding MPPSC Vacancy.
Apart from it, you can be aware from the requirements, applying procedure and preparation of the examination details. Madhya Pradesh Public Services Commission conducts Madhya Pradesh Exam in two parts i.e. Prelims and Mains exam.
Candidates successfully qualified in prelims examination will able to go for the next round. More details about MPPSC Notification 2018 are well provided below by the team of recruitmentresult.com, so please have a glance soon.
Check This Useful Section of MPPSC
In order to evaluate the capability and ability of the candidates for the MPPSC vacancy 2018, organization conducts some competitive or departmental examinations. MPPSC State Services Exam, MPPSC State Forest Service’s Exam and MP PSC State Engineer Services Exam are the most preferable and well known examinations among them.
MPPSC Recruitment Notification Details 2018:
State Public Service Commission must be consulted in all matters of recruitment except for the posts specified in the Constitution of India under Article 320, clause (4) of Article 16, Article 335 and 336 to be read along with State Public Service Commission (Limitation of Functions) Regulations. Recruitment to the State Services as per the MPPSC Notification is made through:
- Direct Selection
- Transfer of services on deputation from one department to another or from one State Government to another.
Check Also: Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs in India
MPPSC Vacancies 2018:
MPPSC conducts various competitive exams for appointing candidates on MPPSC Jobs 2018. Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) conducts the examination for the candidates for providing a good career in various departments and other facilities and allotmentsaccording to the MPPSC Notification. Here we are providing the list of Positions under Madhya Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2018, so please have a glance.
- Deputy District President
- Deputy Superintendent of Police
- Superintendent (District Jail)
- Accounting Officer/ Assistant Director
- Commercial Tax Officer
- District Excise Officer
- District Registrar
- Employment Officer
- Assistant Commissioner & Assistant Registrar of Co-operative organizations
- Labour Officer
- Chief Municipal Officer
- Assistant Director
- Chief Executive Officer (Janapad Panchayat)
- Block Development Officer
- District Coordinator
- Area Coordinator
- Child Development Project Officer
- Assistant Regional Transport Officer
- Assistant Superintendent of Jail
- Commercial Tax Inspector
- Excise Sub Inspector
- Deputy Registrar
- Naib Tehsildar
- Assistant Inspector/ Cooperative Extension Officer
- Assistant Labour Officer
- Sub District President (Department of General Administration),
- Deputy Superintendent of Police (Home (Police) Department,
- District Jail (Prison Department),
- Commercial Tax Officer (Commercial Tax Department),
- District Registrar (Commercial Tax Department),
- Chief Municipal Officer (Urban Administration & Development Department),
- Assistant Director (Public Relations Department),
- Assistant Director,
- District Supply Officer (Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Protection Department),
- Assistant Director (Women & Child Department),
- Child Development Project Officer (Women & Child Department),
- Assistant Regional Transport Officer (Transport Department),
- Assistant Jail Superintendent (Prison Department),
- Excise Sub Inspector (Commercial Taxes Department),
- Deputy Registrar (Commercial Taxes Department),
- Naib Tahsildar (Revenue Department),
- Chief Municipal Officer (Urban Administration and Development Department)
Find From Here: Latest Jobs in MP
MPPSC Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
Here we are providing the complete eligibility as per the requirement of the organization and mentioned in MPPSC Notification 2018. Candidates keen to apply for the MPPSC 2018 Notification can check the complete requirements in appropriate manner by moving their cursor downwards.
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Candidates possessing professional and technical qualifications, which are recognized by the State Government as equivalent to professional or technical degree, would also be eligible for admission to the examination.
- A candidate must hold a degree of any of the universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other Educational Institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be a deemed university under section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act 1956 or possesses an equivalent qualification.
MPPSC Age Restriction 2018:
A Candidate must have attained the age of 21 (twenty-one) years and must not have attained the age of 30 (thirty) years on the first of January to apply against the MPPSC Notification 2018.
Relaxation in Age:
The upper age limit prescribed above, will be relaxable to the following extent according to the MPPSC Notification 2018:-
|Domiciled in Madhya Pradesh belongs to a caste or tribe or other backward class||5 years|
|Candidate is a bonafide repatriate of Indian origin from||3 years|
|candidate repatriate or displaced person belongs to scheduled castes, scheduled tribes or other backward classes as notified by Government of Madhya Pradesh and domiciled in Madhya Pradesh||8 years|
|Candidate is a widow, divorcee or abandoned at the time of her first appointment||5 years|
|Candidate holds a green card in his/her name under the Family Welfare Programme||2 years|
|Candidate is a forward-caste partner of a prize-winning couple under Inter Caste Marriage Scheme sponsored by the Tribal, Harijan and Backward Class Welfare Department||5 years|
|Candidate is a sportsman honored with the “Vikram Award” as per GAD Memo||5 years|
Search From Here: Jobs By Qualification
MPPSC Duties 2018 Details:
Madhya Pradesh is the largest state of India in terms of area. Most of its area is covered by forests. So it contains a number of National Parks and Sanctuaries. To give advice to government on the following matters:
- All disciplinary actions on the officers of the state
- Promotion of Officers
- Conduct Examination in various government departments
- Protection and Fixation of Salary of State Govt Employees
- To recommend candidates for direct recruitment.
Grab Now: 11000 Latest Government Vacancies
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission Exam 2018 Details
According to the Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission Exam Notification 2018, organization conducts two types of examinations which are well described below. Apart from it, contenders can check the details regarding the positions for which Combined Competitive Examination is conducted under MPPSC Notification 2018, so why are you still waiting? Go ahead and check the complete details soon.
|Departmental Examinations||Promotion Purpose|
|Combined Competitive Examination||For Fresh Recruitment|
MPPSC Exam Date 2018
Well, after the completion of MPPSC Registration Process, aspirants were surely in search of MPPSC 2018 Exam Date!!! Those aspirants are suggested to check MPPSC exam calendar 2018 from here according to the particular positions.
MPPSC Admit Card 2018
MPPSC 2018 Admit Card will soon be available on the official website of Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission i.e. mppsc.nic.in. Candidates who are preparing for MPPSC Pre 2018, they can download MPPSC Admit Card 2018 Prelims through this page before MPPSC 2018 Pre Exam Date.
Get Here List of>> Best Books For MPPSC
MPPSC Answer Key 2018
Contenders who are going to appear in upcoming MPPSC Exam are advised to get MPPSC 2018 Answer Key from here. To download State Forest Service Exam Answer Sheet, you need to follow the instructions given below.
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission will made available MPPSC Answer Sheet 2018 on its official website and our visitors need not to go anywhere as we provide direct link on this page. So, stay tuned and till then grab other details from below.
Madhya Pradesh PSC Exam 2018:
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission conducts various employment exams every year for recruiting skilled and deserving contenders under various different Posts according to the MPPSC Notification 2018. Huge number of contenders participates in this exam against the Latest Notification of MPPSC 2018 to be appointed on government jobs.
Organization is consulted in all matters of enrollment except for posts which is specified in Constitution of India. The main purpose of conducting various online written examinations is to shortlist the candidates for further procedure.Some of Exams are listed below:
- SahayakSanchalakKrishipariksha (ADA Assistant Director Agriculture)
- Zila Malaria Adhikaripariksha (District malaria officer Recruitment)
- DantShalyaChikitsaBhartipariksha (Dental Surgery recruitment examination)
- Khaniadhikari (Mining officer Recruitment examination)
- SahayakKrishiyantri (Assistant Agriculture Engineer)
- SahayakPradhyapak (Assistant Principal Examination)
- Rajya Abhiyantriki Sewapariksha (State Engineering Services Examination)
|State Service Examination||Preliminary Exam Plan & Syllabus||Main Exam Plan & Syllabus|
|State Forest Service Examination||Preliminary Exam Plan & Syllabus||Main Exam Plan & Syllabus|
|State Engineering Service Examination||Preliminary & Main Exam – Plan & Syllabus|
MPPSC Exam Calendar 2018 (Tentative):
|Name of Exam||Date of Advertisement||Last Date to apply|
|MPPSC State Service Exam Notification2018||05-12-2018||08-01-2018|
|MP State Forest Services Exam Notification 2018||05-12-2018||08-01-2018|
|MPPSC State Engineering Services Notification 2018||June 2018||July 2018|
|MPPSC State Eligibility Test 2018||15-12-2018||05-01-2018|
|MPPSC State Service Mains Exam 2018||01-10-2018||07-10-2018|
General Instructions related to MPPSC Notification 2018:
Candidates who have appeared in an examination, the passing of which would render them educationally qualified for the Commission’s examination, but have not been informed of the results, as also the candidates who intend to appear in such a next qualifying examination, will also be eligible for admission to the Preliminary Examination as per the Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission Notification 2018 or MPPSC 2018 notification.
All such candidates who are declared qualified by the Commission for taking the State Services (Main) Examination, will be required to produce compulsorily mark sheet/proof of passing the requisite examination along with their application form for the Main Examination as per the requirements of MPPSC Notification 2018. MPPSC Application Form 2018, not accompanied by the mark sheet/proof of passing the bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualifying examination, shall be rejected.
MPPSC 2018 Result
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission is soon going to organize State Forest Service and State Service Exam. After successfully commencing the examination the authorities will declare the MPPSC SET Result 2018 at the official website i.e. mppsc.gov.in.
Those who will get clear MPPSC Result 2018 of the foresaid examination will become eligible to appear in further selection procedure. Rest details about MPPSC Pre Result 2018 are available in below section of this page.
MPPSC Cutoff 2018
After checking MPPSC Score Card 2018, candidates can also download MPPSC 2018 Cut off through this page. Cut off are minimum qualifying marks which the candidate must obtain to qualify a particular selection round.
Get Latest Updates: Employment News This Week Highlights
MPPSC Assistant Professor Syllabus
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission has released new MPPSC syllabus 2018 for those candidates who are going to participate in MPPSC Assistant Professor Exam.
Candidates, who are searching for MPPSC Assistant Professor Syllabus 2018 in Hindi PDF, they must start preparing according to the MPPSC Syllabus 2018 PDF updated by board on its official website.
MPPSC Question Paper
MPSC is going to conduct MPPSC recruitment 2018 to recruit candidates at various government post and services. So those who are going to take part in these upcoming exams can download MPPSC Question Paper from below segment of this page.
Aspirants, who’ve applied for MPPSC 2018 Notification PDF, are advised to start practice through MPPSC 2018 syllabus as they help you to prepare better for the exam. Candidates can download Last 10 Previous (Old) Year Papers Sample PDF through this page.
For Latest Recruitment In Your Mail Box: Submit Mail ID Here
Candidates, if you have any query regarding MPPSC Notification 2018, then you can leave the comment in the below commenting box. You can join us on Face book and Google Plus to get updated career related information directly on your timeline.
You can also subscribe our Email service which is absolutely free. You will get regular updates about MPPSC Notification directly to your mail box. You can also subscribe on our free email service from this you can get all career related information directly in your mail box.