Amazing News! Madhya Pradesh PSC is all set to issues Latest MPPSC Notification, So Get Entire Updates Regarding Madhya Pradesh PSC notification Here…The Madhya Pradesh Public Services Commission (MPPSC) announces its applications for different posts through MPPSC Notification. Madhya Pradesh PSC conducts various employment examinations for all the candidates eligible for the concerned job positions for which application has been made. Commission will conduct more than 10 big examinations for different government departments of Madhya Pradesh for which MPPSC Notification 2017 has been released.
On availability of MPPSC Notification 2017-2018 we will also provide latest updated information in regard of it on our web portal. The recruitment is open for all the eligible Indian Nationals who are interested to work under the various job posts. The candidates should go through the details of eligibility and exam selection method from the job summary given below.
Check This Useful Section of MPPSC
|MPPSC Recruitment||MPPSC Exam Date|
|MPPSC Model Paper||MPPSC Result|
|MPPSC Current Affairs||MPPSC Syllabus|
|MPPSC Admit Card||MPPSC Answer Sheet|
|MPPSC State Service Exam Result|
Recruitment Functions of MPPSC:
State Public Service Commission must be consulted in all matters of recruitment except for the posts specified in the Constitution of India under Article 320, clause (4) of Article 16, Article 335 and 336 to be read along with State Public Service Commission (Limitation of Functions) Regulations. Recruitment to the State Services is made through:
- Direct Selection;
- Transfer of services on deputation from one department to another or from one State Government to another.
Read Also: Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs in India
List of Various Posts:
MPPSC conducts various competitive exams for various posts. Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) conducts the examination for the candidates for providing a good career in various departments and other facilities and allotments. List of various posts are tailored below:
- Deputy District President
- Deputy Superintendent of Police
- Superintendent (District Jail)
- Accounting Officer/ Assistant Director
- Commercial Tax Officer
- District Excise Officer
- District Registrar
- Employment Officer
- Assistant Commissioner & Assistant Registrar of Co-operative organizations
- Labour Officer
- Chief Municipal Officer
- Assistant Director
- Chief Executive Officer (Janapad Panchayat)
- Block Development Officer
- District Coordinator
- Area Coordinator
- Child Development Project Officer
- Assistant Regional Transport Officer
- Assistant Superintendent of Jail
- Commercial Tax Inspector
- Excise Sub Inspector
- Deputy Registrar
- Naib Tehsildar
- Assistant Inspector/ Cooperative Extension Officer
- Assistant Labour Officer
- Sub District President (Department of General Administration),
- Deputy Superintendent of Police (Home (Police) Department,
- District Jail (Prison Department),
- Commercial Tax Officer (Commercial Tax Department),
- District Registrar (Commercial Tax Department),
- Chief Municipal Officer (Urban Administration & Development Department),
- Assistant Director (Public Relations Department),
- Assistant Director,
- District Supply Officer (Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Protection Department),
- Assistant Director (Women & Child Department),
- Child Development Project Officer (Women & Child Department),
- Assistant Regional Transport Officer (Transport Department),
- Assistant Jail Superintendent (Prison Department),
- Excise Sub Inspector (Commercial Taxes Department),
- Deputy Registrar (Commercial Taxes Department),
- Naib Tahsildar (Revenue Department),
- Chief Municipal Officer (Urban Administration and Development Department)
You Can Also Check: Latest PSC Jobs Notification
The candidate must be a citizen of India. A candidate must hold a degree of any of the universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other Educational Institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be a deemed university under section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act 1956 or possesses an equivalent qualification.
Candidates who have appeared in an examination, the passing of which would render them educationally qualified for the Commission’s examination, but have not been informed of the results, as also the candidates who intend to appear in such a next qualifying examination, will also be eligible for admission to the Preliminary Examination. All such candidates who are declared qualified by the Commission for taking the State Services (Main) Examination, will be required to produce compulsorily mark sheet/proof of passing the requisite examination along with their application form for the Main Examination.
Check Here: Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Application forms, not accompanied by the mark sheet/proof of passing the bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualifying examination, shall be rejected. Candidates possessing professional and technical qualifications, which are recognized by the State Government as equivalent to professional or technical degree, would also be eligible for admission to the examination.
A Candidate must have attained the age of 21 (twenty-one) years and must not have attained the age of 30 (thirty) years on the first of January.
Relaxation in Age:
The upper age limit prescribed above, will be relaxable to the following extent:-
- Domiciled in Madhya Pradesh belongs to a caste or tribe or other backward class: 5 years
- Candidate is a bonafide repatriate of Indian origin from: 3 years
- candidate repatriate or displaced person belongs to scheduled castes, scheduled tribes or other backward classes as notified by Government of Madhya Pradesh and domiciled in Madhya Pradesh: 8 years
- Candidate is a widow, divorcee or abandoned at the time of her first appointment: 5 years
- Candidate holds a green card in his/her name under the Family Welfare Programme: 2 years
- Candidate is a forward-caste partner of a prize-winning couple under Inter Caste Marriage Scheme sponsored by the Tribal, Harijan and Backward Class Welfare Department: 5 years
- Candidate is a sportsman honoured with the “Vikram Award” as per GAD Memo: 5 years.
Check Also: PSC Exam Books
Some Basic Duties of MPPSC are:
Madhya Pradesh is the largest state of India in terms of area. Most of its area is covered by forests. So it contains a number of National Parks and Sanctuaries. To give advice to government on:
- All disciplinary actions on the officers of the state
- Promotion of Officers
- Conduct Examination in various government departments
- Protection and Fixation of Salary of State Govt Employees
- To recommend candidates for direct recruitment.
Grab Now: 11000 Latest Government Vacancies
Examinations Conducted by MPPSC
There are two types of examinations conducted by MPPSC:
- Departmental Examinations: Departmental examinations are conducted for the promotion purpose.
- Combined Competitive Examination: is for fresh recruitment.
Some of Exams are listed below:
- Sahayak Sanchalak Krishi pariksha (ADA Assistant Director Agriculture )
- Zila Malaria Adhikari pariksha (District malaria officer Recruitment )
- Dant Shalya Chikitsa Bharti pariksha (Dental Surgery recruitment examination )
- Khani adhikari (Mining officer Recruitment examination )
- Sahayak Krishi yantri (Assistant Agriculture Engineer )
- Sahayak Pradhyapak (Assistant Principal Examination )
- Rajya Abhiyantriki Sewa pariksha (State Engineering Services Examination )
Want to Know? Top 10 Best Government Jobs In India
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission conducts various employment exams every year for recruiting skilled and deserving contenders under various different Posts. Huge number of contenders participates in this exam for getting government jobs. Organization is consulted in all matters of enrollment except for posts which is specified in Constitution of India. The main purpose of conducting various online written examinations is to shortlist the candidates for further procedure.
Check Here: Jobs As Per Your Organization
Candidates, if you have any query regarding MPPSC Notification 2017-2018, then you can leave the comment in the below commenting box. You can join us on Facebook and Google Plus to get updated career related information directly on your timeline. You can also subscribe our Email service which is absolutely free. You will get regular updates about job openings, examinations; admit card and other career related notifications directly to your mail box. You can also subscribe on our free email service from this you can get all career related information directly in your mail box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|How to Prepare for Written Exam||Latest Recruitments|
|Interview Preparation Tips||Jobs in Madhya Pradesh|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|