Madhya Pradesh Public Services Commission was founded to remove the problems of reorganization of States. Apart from it, this commission releases MPPSC Notification also for recruiting candidates on Government Positions. In order to evaluate the capability and ability of the candidates for the MPPSC Vacancy, organization conducts some competitive or departmental examinations. MPPSC State Services Exam, MPPSC State Forest Services Exam and MP PSC State Engineer Services Exam are the most preferable and well known examinations among them. For grabbing more details regarding Madhya Pradesh PSC Latest Update, you may scroll down this page also.
Candidates can acknowledge the details of Latest MPPSC Exam Notification from this page as per the availability basis. Apart from it, you can be aware from the requirements, applying procedure and preparation of the examination details also. It is informed to the contenders that Madhya Pradesh Public Services Commission conducts Madhya Pradesh Exam in two parts i.e. Prelims and Mains exam. Candidates successfully qualified in prelims examination will able to go for the next round. More details about MPPSC Notification 2018 are well provided below by the team of recruitmentresult.com, so please have a glance soon.
Check This Useful Section of MPPSC
MPPSC Recruitment Notification Details 2018:
State Public Service Commission must be consulted in all matters of recruitment except for the posts specified in the Constitution of India under Article 320, clause (4) of Article 16, Article 335 and 336 to be read along with State Public Service Commission (Limitation of Functions) Regulations. Recruitment to the State Services as per the MPPSC Notification is made through:
- Direct Selection
- Transfer of services on deputation from one department to another or from one State Government to another.
Read Also: Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs in India
MPPSC Vacancies 2018:
MPPSC conducts various competitive exams for appointing candidates on MPPSC Jobs 2018. Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) conducts the examination for the candidates for providing a good career in various departments and other facilities and allotmentsaccording to the MPPSC Notification. Here we are providing the list of Positions under Madhya Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2018, so please have a glance.
- Deputy District President
- Deputy Superintendent of Police
- Superintendent (District Jail)
- Accounting Officer/ Assistant Director
- Commercial Tax Officer
- District Excise Officer
- District Registrar
- Employment Officer
- Assistant Commissioner & Assistant Registrar of Co-operative organizations
- Labour Officer
- Chief Municipal Officer
- Assistant Director
- Chief Executive Officer (Janapad Panchayat)
- Block Development Officer
- District Coordinator
- Area Coordinator
- Child Development Project Officer
- Assistant Regional Transport Officer
- Assistant Superintendent of Jail
- Commercial Tax Inspector
- Excise Sub Inspector
- Deputy Registrar
- Naib Tehsildar
- Assistant Inspector/ Cooperative Extension Officer
- Assistant Labour Officer
- Sub District President (Department of General Administration),
- Deputy Superintendent of Police (Home (Police) Department,
- District Jail (Prison Department),
- Commercial Tax Officer (Commercial Tax Department),
- District Registrar (Commercial Tax Department),
- Chief Municipal Officer (Urban Administration & Development Department),
- Assistant Director (Public Relations Department),
- Assistant Director,
- District Supply Officer (Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Protection Department),
- Assistant Director (Women & Child Department),
- Child Development Project Officer (Women & Child Department),
- Assistant Regional Transport Officer (Transport Department),
- Assistant Jail Superintendent (Prison Department),
- Excise Sub Inspector (Commercial Taxes Department),
- Deputy Registrar (Commercial Taxes Department),
- Naib Tahsildar (Revenue Department),
- Chief Municipal Officer (Urban Administration and Development Department)
You Can Also Check: Latest PSC Jobs Notification
MPPSC Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
Here we are providing the complete eligibility as per the requirement of the organization and mentioned in MPPSC Notification 2018. Candidates keen to apply for the MPPSC 2018 Notification can check the complete requirements in appropriate manner by moving their cursor downwards.
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Candidates possessing professional and technical qualifications, which are recognized by the State Government as equivalent to professional or technical degree, would also be eligible for admission to the examination.
- A candidate must hold a degree of any of the universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other Educational Institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be a deemed university under section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act 1956 or possesses an equivalent qualification.
Check Here: Jobs As Per Your Qualification
MPPSC Age Restriction 2018:
A Candidate must have attained the age of 21 (twenty-one) years and must not have attained the age of 30 (thirty) years on the first of January to apply against the MPPSC Notification 2018.
Relaxation in Age:
The upper age limit prescribed above, will be relaxable to the following extent according to the MPPSC Notification 2018:-
Domiciled in Madhya Pradesh belongs to a caste or tribe or other backward class
|Candidate is a bonafide repatriate of Indian origin from||3 years|
|candidate repatriate or displaced person belongs to scheduled castes, scheduled tribes or other backward classes as notified by Government of Madhya Pradesh and domiciled in Madhya Pradesh||8 years|
|Candidate is a widow, divorcee or abandoned at the time of her first appointment||5 years|
|Candidate holds a green card in his/her name under the Family Welfare Programme||2 years|
|Candidate is a forward-caste partner of a prize-winning couple under Inter Caste Marriage Scheme sponsored by the Tribal, Harijan and Backward Class Welfare Department||5 years|
Candidate is a sportsman honored with the “Vikram Award” as per GAD Memo
Check Also: PSC Exam Books
MPPSC Duties 2018 Details:
Madhya Pradesh is the largest state of India in terms of area. Most of its area is covered by forests. So it contains a number of National Parks and Sanctuaries. To give advice to government on the following matters:
- All disciplinary actions on the officers of the state
- Promotion of Officers
- Conduct Examination in various government departments
- Protection and Fixation of Salary of State Govt Employees
- To recommend candidates for direct recruitment.
Grab Now: 11000 Latest Government Vacancies
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission Exam 2018 Details
According to the Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission Exam Notification 2018, organization conducts two types of examinations which are well described below. Apart from it, contenders can check the details regarding the positions for which Combined Competitive Examination is conducted under MPPSC Notification 2018, so why are you still waiting? Go ahead and check the complete details soon.
|Departmental Examinations||Promotion Purpose|
Combined Competitive Examination
|For Fresh Recruitment|
Want to Know? Top 10 Best Government Jobs In India
Madhya Pradesh PSC Exam 2018:
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission conducts various employment exams every year for recruiting skilled and deserving contenders under various different Posts according to the MPPSC Notification 2018. Huge number of contenders participates in this exam against the Latest Notification of MPPSC 2018 to be appointed on government jobs.
Organization is consulted in all matters of enrollment except for posts which is specified in Constitution of India. The main purpose of conducting various online written examinations is to shortlist the candidates for further procedure.Some of Exams are listed below:
- SahayakSanchalakKrishipariksha (ADA Assistant Director Agriculture)
- Zila Malaria Adhikaripariksha (District malaria officer Recruitment)
- DantShalyaChikitsaBhartipariksha (Dental Surgery recruitment examination)
- Khaniadhikari (Mining officer Recruitment examination)
- SahayakKrishiyantri (Assistant Agriculture Engineer)
- SahayakPradhyapak (Assistant Principal Examination)
- Rajya Abhiyantriki Sewapariksha (State Engineering Services Examination)
|State Service Examination||Preliminary Exam Plan & Syllabus||Main Exam Plan & Syllabus|
|State Forest Service Examination||Preliminary Exam Plan & Syllabus||Main Exam Plan & Syllabus|
|State Engineering Service Examination||Preliminary & Main Exam – Plan & Syllabus|
MPPSC Exam Calendar 2018 (Tentative):
|Name of Exam||Date of Advertisement||Last Date to apply|
|MPPSC State Service Exam Notification2018||05-12-2018||08-01-2018|
|MP State Forest Services Exam Notification 2018||05-12-2018||08-01-2018|
|MPPSC State Engineering Services Notification 2018||June 2018||July 2018|
|MPPSC State Eligibility Test 2018||15-12-2018||05-01-2018|
|MPPSC State Service Mains Exam 2018||01-10-2018||07-10-2018|
General Instructions related to MPPSC Notification 2018:
Candidates who have appeared in an examination, the passing of which would render them educationally qualified for the Commission’s examination, but have not been informed of the results, as also the candidates who intend to appear in such a next qualifying examination, will also be eligible for admission to the Preliminary Examination as per the Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission Notification 2018.
All such candidates who are declared qualified by the Commission for taking the State Services (Main) Examination, will be required to produce compulsorily mark sheet/proof of passing the requisite examination along with their application form for the Main Examination as per the requirements of MPPSC Notification 2018. MPPSC Application Form 2018, not accompanied by the mark sheet/proof of passing the bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualifying examination, shall be rejected.
Check Here: Jobs As Per Your Organization
Candidates, if you have any query regarding MPPSC Notification 2018, then you can leave the comment in the below commenting box. You can join us on Facebook and Google Plus to get updated career related information directly on your timeline. You can also subscribe our Email service which is absolutely free. You will get regular updates about MPPSC Notification directly to your mail box. You can also subscribe on our free email service from this you can get all career related information directly in your mail box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|How to Prepare for Written Exam||Latest Recruitments|
|Interview Preparation Tips||Jobs in Madhya Pradesh|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|