Mysore University Syllabus
Revised and Modified UG/PG CBCS Syllabus for the current academic year is published on its official website. Students of this university can also check New Mysore University Syllabus from this page. Download Mysore University Syllabi PDF from below provided links.
Highlights of Mysore University UOM Syllabus 2021:
|Name of University||Mysore University|
|Name of Courses||UG & PG|
|Category||Mysore University Syllabus|
|Mysore University Syllabus PDF||Provided Below|
Mysore University Syllabus
Official Link: Year Wise Under Graduate (UG) Syllabus
Official Link: Year Wise Post Graduate (PG) Syllabus
Official Link: Specialized Programmes Syllabus
Mysore University Exam Syllabus:
Mysore University B.Sc Syllabus (IT) First Sem:
Concepts of C Programming:
- Importance of C, basic structure of C program
- Input and output statements
- Decision making and branching, Looping
- Introduction, types of functions, Arrays
Computer Fundamentals and Digital Electronics:
- Computer, History of Computer, General Architecture of a Computer
- Number Systems – Introduction- Decimal, Binary
- Boolean Algebra: Basic laws, De-Morgan’s theorem
- Combinational and Sequential logic circuits
Discrete Mathematical Structures:
- Set Theory: Sets and Subsets
- Fundamentals of Logic: Proposition
- Mathematical Induction and Recursion
- Graphs: Introduction, Representing Graphs
Must Read: How Do Toppers Study?
Mysore University BA.LLB Syllabus:
Labor Law -I:
- Historical aspects-Master and Slave Relationship
- Historical Background and Introduction to the Industrial Disputes Act, 1947
- Law relating to regulation of strikes and lockouts
- Concept and Importance of Social Security
- The Factories Act, 1948-Definitionsfactory
- Constitutional Dimensions of Labor Laws Constitution
- Employees Provident Fund and Maternity Benefit Act
- Minimum Wages Act 1948
- History of Cyber Crime
- Information Technology
- Cyber Laws in India
- Cyber Space and E-Commerce
- Duties of Subscribers
Principles of Taxation Law:
- Concept of Tax: Nature and Characteristics of taxes
- Deductions from Gross Total Income
- GST Act and Rules
- Constitutional Background and Centre State Inter –relations
- Customs Law
Read This: How to Prepare for Written Exam
How to Download Mysore University 2021 Syllabus?
- To download the Syllabus of Mysore University, candidates first visit the official site that is www.uni-mysore.ac.in
- On the home page follow “Academic Section” section and hit “CBCS” tab.
- Afterwards, you need to follow and hit “CBCS – Year Wise Syllabus” tab.
- Then on next page, you need to hit the suitable link according to course.
- Mysore University Revised Syllabus will be opened in front of you.
- Download UOM Syllabus on your desktop or take print out of it and start preparation accordingly.
Press Here: Mysore University Syllabus Official Link
Mysore University 2021 Syllabus:
Every year Mysore University conducts undergraduate and post graduate semester wise examination to check the knowledge of candidates and promote them at next higher level. So, applicants are advised to prepare well from each topic provided in Mysore University Degree Syllabus which is well furnished on above page.
University of Mysore Syllabus will guide you in preparation of exam. Aspirants who are studying in Mysore University under UG/PG and other courses and planning to prepare for the examination may get Mysore University CBCS Syllabus from this page. Stay connected with this page to get latest updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|List of Fake Universities||UGC Approved University List|
|Scholarship in India||How To Reduce Negative Marking|