National Institute of Science Education and Research and University has declared NEST Result. Those who have appeared National Entrance Screening Test (NEST 2016) on 28th May 2016 can check NEST Result 2016. You may check your NEST Cut off marks through online mode from this page.
This Test is conducted for admission in National Institute of Science Education and Research and University of Mumbai. We the team of recruitmentresult.com is providing other relevant details about your exam on this page. Go through below given in to get National Entrance Screening Test Result easily.
|Date of Exam||28th May 2016|
How to download NEST Result?
- Firstly appliers are requested to visit Official Site of National Entrance Screening Test, which is www.nestexam.in.
- Press ‘View Result’ link that is available at bottom of home page.
- Now enter your roll no, date of birth or Application Number and Date of Birth.
- Press ‘GO’ tab and your score card will display on computer screen.
- Take print out of your outcome of exam for future use.
Do you Know This ?
National Institute of Science Education and Research, Bhubaneswar and University of Mumbai Department of Atomic Energy Centre for Excellence in Basic Sciences jointly conducts National Entrance Screening Test. Both NISER and UM-DAE CBS were set up by Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India.
Marks System In Exam:
- Merit list is prepared according to marks obtained in the general section and in (best) three subject sections. Total marks will be from (50X4= 200) i.e. of marks in general section and other three subject sections.
- Candidates who have secured at least SMAS in General section. Those, who have not secure SMAS in the general section would not be allotted any merit rank.
Read More: What After Result – Best Course
- If marks of two or more candidates becomes equal, appliers who secured more score in the general section will get a better rank.
- If tie still exist, then the best scores in the subject section of the two students would be compared. Those who would secure better score in any of the subject section may get better rank.
- If tie still exist, students would be given same rank.
- Tie can also be broken by comparing marks in 12th and date of birth during admission/ counselling.
Number of Seats:
|PD (part of other categories)||04||01|
Reservation of Seats:
- For Other Backward Classes belonging to the Non-Creamy Layer (OBC–NCL) 27% of seats are reserved.
- In case of Scheduled Caste (SC) / Scheduled Tribe (ST), 15% seats are reserved for SC and 7.5% seats for are reserved for ST categories
- For Person with Disabilities 3% of seats are reserved in every category.
Selection of aspirants will be done on basis of score obtained in National Entrance Screening Test. Candidates, who will clear entrance test, will be called for counselling. Seat will be allotted to candidates in counselling.
Note: You may check NEST Result 2016 directly through this Official Link.
You may join us on Facebook and Google Plus to get updates about NEST Result 2016 on your timeline or you may subscribe our free mail service to get information in your inbox or bookmark this page by pressing Ctrl+D If you have any query you may ask this in comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|NEST Scholarship||NEST Answer Key|
|NEST Application Form||NEST Admit Card|
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get a Free College Education||College is Registered OR AICTE?|