NEST Result is declared now!!! Candidates can check NISER NEST Entrance Test Merit List by hitting the below stated direct link. National Institute of Science Education and Research has conducted written exam on 02-06-2018.
Those candidates who had appeared in NISER NEST Entrance Test they can download NEST Result 2018 through this page. So, don’t go anywhere, you can also download NEST Merit List 2018 from here. Aspirants can get NEST Result 2018 through online process from the steps which are clearly mentioned below.
Latest update on 19/06/2018
Qualifying aspirants in the National Entrance Screening Test will become appear in further process that is NISER NEST Counselling. Shortlisted candidates are informed that first phase of counselling for NISER Bhubaneswar admission is going to be held on 29/06/2018 and for UM-DAE CEBS, Mumbai on 02/07/2018.
Last date for NISER NEST Bhubaneswar Counselling is 28/06/2018. Here, on this page of recruitmentresult.com, we are providing complete information about downloading steps of NEST Result 2018. So, aspirants should stay tuned with us on this page….
How to download NEST Result?
- First of all, candidates are required to visit official website of National Entrance Screening Test that is www.nestexam.in.
- Navigate your cursor towards “results” tab appearing at home page.
- Select appropriate link to check National Entrance Screening Test results from the next page.
- This will shift you to another page where you have to enter some needy information like roll number, registration number etc.
- After that, hit on “submit” button present at last of the page.
- National Entrance Screening Test results will be displayed at your computer screen within few seconds.
- Below after, aspirants should download it by follow suitable tab present at that page.
- After getting NEST Score card, contenders are advised to download it and take print out copy of it for requirement at the time of admission.
Download Here>> NEST Result
Register Here>> NEST Bhubaneswar Counselling
Do you Know This?
National Institute of Science Education and Research, Bhubaneswar and University of Mumbai Department of Atomic Energy Centre for Excellence in Basic Sciences jointly conducts National Entrance Screening Test. Both NISER and UM-DAE CBS were set up by Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India.
National level Entrance Test is conducted for only those contenders who have desire to take admission in 5 years Integrated M.Sc programme. After releasing NISER NEST Entrance Test Merit List, National Entrance Screening Test Cut Off will be issue on which basis candidates will get admission.
Marks System In Exam:
- Merit list is prepared according to marks obtained in the general section and in (best) three subject sections. Total marks will be from (50X4= 200) i.e. of marks in general section and other three subject sections.
- Candidates who have secured at least SMAS in General section. Those, who have not secure SMAS in the general section would not be allotted any merit rank.
Check Here: List of Entrance Exam in India
- If marks of two or more candidates becomes equal, appliers who secured more score in the general section will get a better rank.
- If tie still exist, then the best scores in the subject section of the two students would be compared. Those who would secure better score in any of the subject section may get better rank.
- If tie still exist, students would be given same rank.
- Tie can also be broken by comparing marks in 12th and date of birth during admission/ counselling.
Number of Seats:
Here, in below section, we are trying to understand the procedure of seat allotment. If, any OBC candidate will get 1 rank then he/she will get general category seat. So, that the no of OBC seats remains same, and any OBC contender don’t face any trouble for admission.
|PD (part of other categories)||5||1|
Want to Know? Ways To Get Money For College Fees
NEST Scoring System:
- There would be a general section of 30 marks and four subject sections of 50 marks each in exam.
- Students can attempt ‘as many’ from the subject sections.
- When the merit list will be prepared, score for the general section would be considered along with three best scores from the remaining subject sections.
How Ranks will be Calculated?
Read Now: How to Get a Free College Education
Reservation of Seats:
- For Other Backward Classes belonging to the Non-Creamy Layer (OBC–NCL) 27% of seats are reserved.
- In case of Scheduled Caste (SC) / Scheduled Tribe (ST), 15% seats are reserved for SC and 7.5% seats for are reserved for ST categories
- For Person with Disabilities 3% of seats are reserved in every category.
Selection of aspirants will be done on basis of score obtained in National Entrance Screening Test. Candidates, who will clear entrance test, will be called for counselling. Seat will be allotted to candidates in counselling.
NEST Important Dates:
|NEST Exam Date||02-06-2018 (10:00 am – 1:00 pm)|
|Announcement of NEST results on website||18-06-2018|
|Counselling for NISER Bhubaneswar admission is going to be held on||29/06/2018|
|Last date for NISER NEST Bhubaneswar Counselling||28/06/2018|
|Counselling for UM-DAE CEBS, Mumbai||02/07/2018|
Note: You may check NEST Result 2018 directly through Official Link.
You may join us on Facebook and Google Plus to get updates about NEST Result on your timeline or you may subscribe our free mail service to get information in your inbox or bookmark this page by pressing Ctrl+D If you have any query you may ask this in comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|NEST Scholarship||NEST Answer Key|
|NEST Application Form||College is Registered OR AICTE|
|NEST Exam Pattern||NEST Admit Card|
|NEST Previous Year Papers||NEST Syllabus|