National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology, Chandigarh has issued an online notification for NIELIT Recruitment. Institute is going to recruit dedicated and dynamic contenders to fill up Various Vacancies of Tech Asst/CO and Others Jobs. Applicants, who find themselves eligible for said posts, may apply for NIELIT Recruitment 2017 before 28-08-2017.
- For Filling Up Vacant Posts Of Senior And Junior Faculty
- For Scientist ‘B’ (Group-A) And Scientist/Technical Asst Posts
Aspirants, who are going to apply for NIELIT Tech Asst / CO Recruitment, may follow below mentioned guidelines to submit NIELIT online application form before the last date should be reached. Candidates may retain the complete information in concern to NIELIT Recruitment 2018 from this page which is organized by the expertise of recruitmentresult.com for your convenience. Take a look…
|Organization Name||National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology|
|Last Date To Apply||28-08-2017|
|Sr. No.||Posts Name||Total Vacancy|
|4||Sub Centre Manager||01|
|7||Front office Counsellor (FOC)||01|
|8||Technical Support Engineer||01|
Required Qualification For NIELIT Jobs:
- For Technical Support Engineer: Applicants must have Graduation degree with Certification in Hardware and Networking.
- For Sub Centre Manager: Contenders should have MCA Or MSC(CS/IT) from reputed university.
- For Computer Operator: Appliers must be passed 10+2 in any discipline with minimum 6 months course in Computers.
- For Others: Must hold B.E. / B. Tech (CS / IT) / MCA / M.Sc. (CS/IT) / “B” Level course of NIELIT (erstwhile DOEACC) / BCA OR BSC( CS/IT ) OR Graduate in any discipline with a minimum of 6 months course in computers.
Avail Now: Latest Jobs By Qualification
Applicants’ age for NIELIT Chandigarh Recruitment 2017 should not exceed 35 years and relaxation in age will be offered as per norms of National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology, Chandigarh.
Download From Here: NIELIT Recruitment Notification
Salary Package For NIELIT Vacancy:
|Posts Name||Place Of Posting||Pay Scale|
|Assistant Programmer||Jhajjar ( Haryana )||Rs. 10938 /-|
|Computer Operator||Chandigarh||Rs. 9918/-|
|Programmer||NIELIT, Mohali||Rs. 30000/-|
|Sub Centre Manager||Jhajjar ( Haryana||Rs. 16174 /-|
|Senior Faculty||Ropar||Rs. 20000/-|
|Junior Faculty||Ropar||Rs. 18000/-|
|Front office Counsellor (FOC)||Ropar||Rs. 15500/-|
|Technical Support Engineer||Mohali||Rs. 15500/-|
Application Fee Details:
- Unreserved category appliers should need to pay Rs. 500/- as an application fee.
- Reserved category aspirants should pay Rs. 250/- as processing fee.
- Payment of fee will be deposited through bank draft only drawn in favour of “NIELIT CHANDIGARH” payable at Chandigarh / Mohali.
Get From Here: Posts Wise NIELIT Recruitment Notice
|Posts Wise||Notice In Pdf|
|Asst. Programmer||Get PDF|
|Tech. Support Engineer||Get PDF|
|Computer Operator||Get PDF|
|Sub Centre Manager||Get PDF|
|Guidelines for Candidates||Get PDF|
Procedure of Selection:
Whole classification of aspirants for NIELIT Tech Asst / CO Jobs will be made through the following process as indicated below.
- Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) written test
- Personal Interview
To prepare well for written test, you’re advised to start preparation through below provided updated syllabus. Please note that , no separate call letter/intimation will be sent for the MCQ test or interview and also no TA/DA will be paid for the same.
Download From Here: NIELIT Exam Syllabus
How to Submit NIELIT Application Form?
Contenders who are willing to do job in government sector can apply against for NIELIT Recruitment, by taking some useful steps, given below.
- Go to Official website of National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology, Chandigarh which is nielit.gov.in/Chandigarh.
- On homepage select “Recruitment” tab from menu bar, select “Advertisement” link which is visible at “Online applications are invited for different posts on contract basis against the advertisement published in the newspapers on 20/08/2017” section.
- Now must read NIELIT Recruitment Advertisement very carefully and hit on “Press Here To Apply Online” link.
- Then drop down list box select relevant posts from drop down list box and hit on “Press Here To Fill Online Application Form” button.
- And must fill online application form appropriately with all relevant information.
- Upload the digital images of their documents (if required) and submit it with-in the given time period.
- At last take printout of filled application form for future need and keep it safe until you will not select for National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology Recruitment.
Hit Here To: NIELIT Apply Online
Last Date To Apply Online: 28-08-2017
Applicants can visit this Official Link to get more information about NIELIT Recruitment 2017 – 2018. Stay in touch with us on our web portal for getting latest updates about National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology Chandigarh Recruitment.
Recently, employment advertisement as NIELIT Recruitment has been advertised. Organization is all set to enroll well defined and productive contenders for filling up vacant posts of Senior and Junior Faculty. Aspirants having inner desire to work in this reputed organization may apply for Faculty job openings. In order to apply for NIELIT Recruitment 2017, you may fill application form before 30.09.2017 and send it to address listed below.
Focal Points on this Page:
Aspirants who aspire to make their career in this organization may apply for National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology Senior Faculty Jobs. Selection committee will organize online interview by Skype. No separate call letter will be sent for the interview & No TA/DA shall be paid for appearing in the Interview. Collect all details about NIELIT Recruitment 2018 by scrolling down this page, well prepared by members of recruitmentresult.com
|Name of organization||National Institute of Electronics And Information Technology|
|Last Date to apply||30.09.2017|
|Job Position||State||Number of vacancies|
|Senior Faculty||Delhi, Jharkhand, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar and J & K||03|
|Senior Faculty||Andhra Pradesh, Bihar, Delhi, Jharkhand, J & K, Kerla, Karnatka, Maharashtra, Manipur, Rajasthan, Tamilnadu, Uttar Pradesh, W.B, Assam, Orissa, Gujrat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Tripura||112|
Educational Qualification for NIELIT Faculty Recruitment:
Aspirants applying for NIELIT Job may satisfy eligibility criteria as prescribed here.
|Job Position||State||Qualification required|
|Senior Faculty||Delhi, Jharkhand, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar and J & K||Applying aspirants may have possessed B.E./B.Tech. in Electronics/& Electricals/ Electronics & Instrumentation|
|Junior Faculty||You may have possessed 3-year Polytechnic Diploma in Electronics/Electronics & Electricals/ Electronics &Instrumentation OR Diploma in Repair of Electronic Appliances and Maintenance|
|Senior Faculty||Andhra Pradesh, Bihar, Delhi, Jharkhand, J & K, Kerla, Karnatka, Maharashtra, Manipur, Rajasthan, Tamilnadu, Uttar Pradesh, W.B, Assam, Orissa, Gujrat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Tripura||Applying contender must hold MCA/ B.Tech ( CS/IT)/ MSc. (CS/IT)/ NIELIT ‘A’ Level/ PGDCA or equivalent / BCA or equivalent with 2 Years Post Qualification experience|
|Junior Faculty||You may have NIELIT ‘O’ Level/ 12th pass with Diploma in CAM-DTP/ CABA-MDTP from a well known institute.|
Age limit & Application fee for National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology Recruitment:
|State||Age limit||Application fee:|
|Delhi, Jharkhand, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar and J & K||Candidates applying for National Institute of Electronics And Information Technology Junior Faculty Jobs should be between 21 to 48 years in age.||Rs. 500/-( through NEFT in the account of NIELIT Chandigarh)|
|Andhra Pradesh, Bihar, Delhi, Jharkhand, J & K, Kerla, Karnatka, Maharashtra, Manipur, Rajasthan, Tamilnadu, Uttar Pradesh, W.B, Assam, Orissa, Gujrat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Tripura||Between 19 to 48 as on 01.07.2017||Non-refundable Application fee is Rs. 350/-(to be submitted through NEFT in the account of NIELIT Chandigarh)|
Mode of selection for NIELIT Jobs:
Have a look on hiring process adopted by selection committee. Recruitment Panel is going to shortlist aspirants based on performance in online interview conducted by Skype. No separate call letter will be sent for the interview & No TA/DA shall be paid for appearing in the Interview. Those who perform well in these rounds will be hired for NIELIT Senior Faculty Jobs.
Check Tips That Helps You to Qualify Interview Easily:-
Steps to fill NIELIT Application form:
Here are simple steps listed to guide in filling Form.
- Aspirants who want to apply for NIELIT Vacancy are required to log on to its official website which is nielit.gov.in
- Hit on ‘Recruitment’ tab that is accessible at top menu bar.
- Under “NIELIT Chandigarh invites applications against the vacant posts on contract basis at DREAM centres of NCPUL” and “NIELIT Chandigarh invites applications against the vacant posts on contract basis at CABA-MDTP centres of NCPUL” head, you may press on “Advertisement” link.
- Read detailed NIELIT Notification.
- After that, applicants may download “Application form”.
- Fill all information in National Institute of Electronics And Information Technology application form as per requirements.
- Attach all documents and pass port size photograph.
- Re-check all details filled by you.
- At last, you may send application form at address placed below.
National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology, Chandigarh
Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology,
Government of India C-134, Phase-8,
Industrial Area, Sector 72,
S.A.S.Nagar, Mohali (Pb.) –160071
Find Here: More Jobs in Punjab
Last date for Submission of form: 30.09.2017
With the help of above details about NIELIT Recruitment 2017–2018, you can apply for it easily. Follow its Official Link to get more information about it.
Latest vacancy notification has been released as NIELIT Recruitment..! Candidates who want to be the part of National Institute of Electronics And Information Technology, they can now grab NIELIT Job opening as there is 340 unoccupied positions of Scientist ‘B’ (Group-A) and Scientist/Technical Asst(Group-B). In this concern, organization is inviting online application forms from proficient job searchers. Interested candidates can apply NIELIT Recruitment 2017 by visiting its official website before the last reached date that is 28/08/2017.
Details In Brief:
It is the great starting for those aspirants who want to be the part of an Autonomous Scientific Society of Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, as they can now apply against NIELIT vacancies. For more related details regarding National Institute of Electronics And Information Technology Recruitment 2018, go through the below section of this page which is well customized by the experts of recruitmentreult.com.
|Name of the Organization||National Institute Of Electronics And Information Technology|
|End date to apply against this notification||28/08/2017|
NIELIT Vacancy Details:
|Name Of Posts||No. Of Posts|
|Scientist ‘B’ (Group-A)||081|
|Scientist/Technical Asst. (Group-B)||259|
For various vacant positions under NIELIT Recruitment 2017, candidates are required to hold M.Sc./MS/MCA/B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science, IT, Electronics & Communication, Electronics & Telecommunication Or M.Sc. (Physics), M. Sc. (Electronics /Applied Electronics) from recognized university or institution.
Avail Now: Latest Jobs By Qualification
Appliers against NIELIT Scientist Recruitment and NIELIT Technical Assistant Recruitment should be not less than 18 years and should not more than 30 years. Relaxation in upper age will be offered to reserved category candidates which is applicable as per the rules and regulation of the organization.
Download: Official NIELIT Recruitment Notification
Candidates are required to pay Rs.800 as application fees through online mode.
Appointed job seekers for NIELIT Delhi Recruitment will get attractive amount of salary structure as given below according to particular position:
- Scientist -B: Rs.56100-177500 /-
- Scientific / Technical Assistant -A: 35400-112400 /-
Mode Of Recruitment:
Interview will be conducted to select the most capable and skilled job appliers for above mentioned position which will be organized by the selection panel of organization.
Check Tips That Helps You to Qualify Interview Easily:-
Procedure To fill NIELIT Online Application Form:
- Visit the official website of organization that is register-delhi.nielit.gov.in
- Move your cursor towards “Advertisement ” tab which is located at the middle of the home page under the heading of Online Application for the recruitment of Scientific Officer ‘SB’, Scientific Assistant ‘A’ and Tradesman ‘B’ in attached office of MeitY viz STQC on Direct Recruitment Basis’
- Read all the details that discussed in NIELIT Notification and ensure your eligibility.
- Afterwards, eligible candidates need to revisit the previous page and select ‘Proceed To Apply Online’ button which is located at the bottom end of the page.
- Fill NIELIT application form with all the correct and mandatory details and upload your latest resume at provided place.
- At last, candidates need to “Submit” button for the last submission of form and take a print out of application form for future use.
Apply Online >>>> NIELIT Recruitment 2017 – 2018
- Starting Date To Apply Online: 28/07/2017
- Last Date To Submit Application Form: 28/08/2017
For more related details regarding NIELIT Recruitment 2017 – 2018, go through the link supplied above and for regular updates stay tuned with this portal of recruimentresult.com as you can also bookmark our website.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Best State Government Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|