NIELIT Recruitment 2015
National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology, Delhi has made an announcement as NIELIT Recruitment 2015 for filling the posts of IT Assistants and Data Entry Operator. Candidates who want to apply for this recruitment must visit to the venue for Walk-In Interview.
|No. Of Vacancies||15|
|Date of Walk-In||03rd December 2014|
Recruitmentresult.com has provided you the latest details of NIELIT Recruitment 2015 such as educational Qualification, Vacancy Details, Selection procedure, Salary, Applying Process etc. Please have a look below.
|S.No.||Post Name||No. Of Vacancies||Qualification|
|01.||IT Assistant||02||BCA/ B. Sc. (Computer Sc. /IT )|
|02.||Data Entry Operator||13||Intermediate + 6 months course in computers|
Candidates must possess the age more than 18 years and surely meet with the age criteria of the Organization.
- For IT Assistant: Rs. 10,000/-
- For Data Entry Operator: Rs. 7,000/-
Candidates must pay the application fees of Rs. 500/- through Cash or Demand Draft in favor of Director, NIELIT Chandigarh Payable at Chandigarh.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Interview.
- Candidates may visit to the Official Website i.e. www.nielitchd.in for downloading the application form.
- Then Select “Jobs” button given on the homepage.
- Follow “Walk in Interview on 03.12.2014 for posts”
- Read the details carefully.
- Then select the link “Application Form”
- Application form will display on your screen. Download the application form and take a printout of it.
- Fill the application form and attach copies of your testimonials and bring it to the venue with the original documents.
“PUNCOM Building, C-134,
Phase – VIII, Industrial Area,
Sector 72, SAS Nagar (Mohali)
|Date of Interview||03rd December 2014|
|Time of Walk-In||11:00 am to 02:00 pm|
Note: For more details visit to the Official Advertisement.
NIELIT Recruitment 2014
National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology, Delhi Centre has advertised a notification as NIELIT Recruitment 2014 to fill up the posts of DEO (Data Entry Operator). Wiling applicants may apply to this position by filling the online application form on or before the last date shown below:
|Post Name||Data Entry Operator (DEO)|
|Last Date to apply online||09th December 2014|
The other detailed information related to NIELIT Recruitment 2014 is provided below in the page of recruitmentresult.com; you may have to scroll down this page:
The appliers must possess the Graduate Degree in any discipline and Certificate course in Computer Hardware/Software from recognized university or institutions with a minimum typing speed of 30 wpm.
|Data Entry Operator-Grade I||Rs. 16800/-|
|Data Entry Operator-Grade II||Rs. 15680/-|
- The applicants must pay the Rs. 600/- as an application fee.
- The payment of application fee will be paid by using the online mode only through the net banking/debit card etc.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of following things:
- Online Test
How to Apply:
- Contestant may apply by filling the online application form that is available on the official website www.nielit.gov.in.
- Applicants must visit the website and select the ‘Vacancies’ option and then check the ‘I Agree’ button then press the ‘Proceed to Online Registration’.
- Before applying, applicants need to keep their scanned photographs of photo and signature and valid e-mail id.
- Now, aspirants must fill the application form by registering themselves with the relevant information.
- After that, press the submit button and then fill the fee details that is mentioned in above section and uploads the digital image of their photo and signature.
- On the completion of application form, candidates must take the printout of an application form for the future reference.
- There is no need to send the hardcopy of an application form and candidates must be apply on or before the last date.
- Start date to apply online: 24th November 2014
- Last date to apply online: 09th December 2014
- Online Examination Date: 20th December 2014
Note: Aspirant read the remaining details through Official Notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On