National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology has released a latest vacancy notification for NIELIT Recruitment. For this concern, this organization is inviting application form from talented and capable candidates for filling up the Data Entry Operator, Project Manager, Computer Operator, Project Coordinator, Project Assistant, Sr. Lab Attendant and various other posts. So, aspirants who want to build up their career in this organization may appear for Walk-in Interview/Skill Test on below mentioned schedule.
|Walk-in Date||Check Below|
Other details regarding NIELIT Recruitment 2016 in support of post name, vacancy detail, required qualification, age limit, application fee detail, selection procedure, applying process, important dates etc are well mentioned in below section of this page, which is well modified by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Post Name and Vacancy Detail:
|Sr. No.||Name of the Post||No. of Post|
|01||Data Entry Operator||20|
|03||Computer Operator (Steno)||02|
|04||Computer Operator (Accounts)||01|
|06||UIDAI Certified Adhaar Operators||20|
|08||Customer Support Persons||02|
|10||Sr. Faculty (IT)||03|
|13||Sr. Lab Attendant||03|
Essential Qualification and Experience:
Candidates must have MCA /B.E./B.Tech/M.E./M.Tech in Computer Science/ Electronics & Communication/Information Technology) / BCA/B.Sc.(IT) /10+2 with Diploma in Computers/ NIELIT ‘O’ Level and typing speed of 30WPM in English /25 WPM in Hindi and one year experience/Graduate/B. Com with one year Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Science /Applications from the recognized university or institution.
|Name of the Post||Consolidated Remuneration p.m. including EPF (Rs.)|
|Data Entry Operator||Rs. 6,600/-|
|Project Manager||Rs. 21,600/-|
|Computer Operator (Steno)||Rs. 8,400/-|
|Computer Operator (Accounts)|
|UIDAI Certified Adhaar Operators||Rs. 12,000/-|
|Project Coordinator||Rs. 18,000/-|
|Customer Support Persons||Rs. 6,600/-|
|Project Assistant||Rs. 9,600/-|
|Sr. Faculty (IT)||Rs. 12,900/-|
|Faculty (IT)||Rs. 10,800/-|
|Sr. Lab Attendant||Rs. 7,500/-|
|Lab Attendant||Rs. 7,000/-|
Application Fee Detail:
Participants need to pay the application fee of Rs. 500/- through DD in favor of Director, NIELIT Shimla, payable at Shimla or by cash.
Recruitment Procedure for nielit.gov.in Various Vacancy:
- The selection of the job hunters will be done on the basis of their performance in Walk-in-interview/Skill Test which will be organized by the selection committee of National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology.
- No TA/DA will be provided to candidates for appearing for the interview.
Applying Procedure for NIELIT Recruitment:
- Participants need to visit official website of organization that is chandigarh.nielit.gov.in
- Then, press jobs tab which is available on the menu bar of the home page and hit “Vacancies At NIELIT Chandigarh” tab.
- Now, hit “Walk-in-interview/Skill Test for empanelment of technical manpower to be deployed in Govt. Departments on contract basis” link and download the application form.
- After that, fill the form within correct manner with all asked detail.
- Now, candidates must bring ALL original Marksheets/ degrees/ testimonials/ post qualification experience certificates (including the Experience letter of the current place of working) and their SELF-ATTESTED photocopies on the day of the interview for verification purpose otherwise they will not be allowed to appear in the interview.
- Venue and dates for Walk-in Interview/Skill Test is mentioned below.
National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology Shimla Centre
Cedarwood Building, Lower Jakhoo, Shimla
|Sr. No. wise Post Name||Date for Walk-in Interview/Skill Test|
|01 to 08||26th February 2016 (10 AM – 1 PM)|
|09 to 14||27th February 2016 (10 AM – 1 PM)|
If you want to collect more detail regarding NIELIT Recruitment 2016, check Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best Career Opportunities|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Best State Government Jobs||Sarkari Exam Result|
|Online Quiz For Competitive Exams||Latest Recruitments|