National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology has broadcasted entitled as NIELIT Recruitment with the intention to recruit well educated and skilled candidates. Organization invites applications for filling up IT Professionals Jobs. Aspirants, who find themselves suitable as per the requirements of NIELIT Recruitment 2017, can grab the opportunity now!!!
This Page Highlights:
Contenders who wish to grow their career in this reputed organization may apply for NIELIT Jobs by submitting the online application form on or before the closing date that is 23rd January 2017.
To acquire more details about National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology Recruitment, appliers may need to bookmark this page for getting instant access or frequently visit this web page created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of the Organization||National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology|
|Last date of Applying||23rd January 2017|
|Name of the Positions||Number of Vacancies|
|System Analyst / System Administrator||01|
|Programmer Assistant ‘B’||01|
Grab Today: Latest Recruitment Notification
Candidates who want to know the requirements of the concerned positions can check it here:
- For the post of Programmer Assistant ‘B’, the candidates must have bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Computer Applications/ Electronics & communication Or Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Commerce, operations research with one year ‘A’ level of DOEACC/ PGDCA.
- Candidates should hold the degree of B.E / B. Tech/ ME/M. Tech in relevant discipline from recognized university or institution with good academic record.
Check Here: Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Age Requirement and Salary Details:
|Name of the Positions||Age Limit||Salary (per month)|
|Sr. Consultant||65 years||Rs. 1.0-1.5 lacs|
|Network Specialist|| |
|System Analyst / System Administrator||Rs. 26,625 to 36,400|
|Programmer-A||35 years||Rs. 24,962 to 32,500|
|Programmer Assistant ‘B’||Rs. 21,634 to 28600|
Mode of Assortment:
- Interview or written test will be conducted by the selection committee of the National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance level.
- No TA/DA will be provided to candidates for appearing for the test/ interview.
Read These Articles:
How to apply for NIELIT Recruitment?
- Firstly, visit to the official website of the National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology that is “www.nielit.gov.in/delhi”.
- Now go to the “Recruitment” tab presenting in the menu bar of the homepage and press on “Current Recruitment” option from drop down list.
- Hit on the notification link that is “Empanelment of technical manpower to be deployed in Govt. Departments on contract basis. Online registration will start from 03-Jan-2017 3:00 PM to 23-Jan-2017”.
- Here is the advertisement, read the content carefully.
- Now go back to the previous page and press on “Apply Online” link.
- Fill Online Application Form with correct details in prescribed manner.
- Upload the scanned copies of testimonials and certificates along with the application form.
- Now submit the application form and take a print out for further usage.
Last date of Applying: 23rd January 2017
Candidates are requested to go through the Official Link for getting more details about NIELIT Recruitment 2017. Stay connected with our web portal to get latest information about upcoming advertisements or you can bookmark this page by pressing Control+D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||Best State Government Jobs|
|Latest Private Jobs||Best Jobs In India|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|