National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology has circulated recruitment notification titled as NIELIT Recruitment. Online applications are invited for filling up 18 posts of Project Coordinator, Engineer/ Project Officer, Assistant Project Coordinator and other posts. Interested candidates can apply for NIELIT Recruitment 2015 by submitting their online application form on or before the last date which is provided below.
|Last Date||8th September 2015|
Other information concerning NIELIT Recruitment 2015 such as name of the post, vacancy detail, Educational Qualification, age limit, last date to apply, mode of selection, how to apply etc. in the below segment by the group of recruitmentresult.com.
Post Name and Vacancy Detail:
|Sr. No.||Name of the Post||No. of Post|
|02||Engineer/ Project Officer||Civil||01|
|04||Jr. Engineer/Asst. Project Coordinator (Civil)||01|
|05||Assistant Project Coordinator||MIS||01|
Educational / Professional Qualification:
Applicants should have passed 10th / 12th / Graduate in Commerce / Diploma / B.E / B.Tech in relevant field/ MSc. (IT)/(Computer Science) / M.Com from recognized University /Institution.
Age of the job seekers who are going to apply for Project Coordinator post should not be more than 45 year and 40 years for Sr. No. 02 to 13 post and 30 years for Office Attendant Post.
Scale of Pay:
|Name of the Post||Consolidated Monthly Salary (in Rs.)|
|Project Coordinator||Rs. 75,000/-|
|Engineer/ Project Officer||Civil||Rs. 60,000/-|
|Jr. Engineer/Asst. Project Coordinator (Civil)||Rs. 40,000/-|
|Assistant Project Coordinator||MIS|
|Executive Assistant||Technical||Rs. 20,000/-|
|Office Attendant||Rs. 10,000/-|
Application Fee Detail:
- Job seekers need to pay the application fees of Rs. 500/- shall be charged for general and all others candidates and Rs.250/- for SC/ST/PWD/Women aspirants.
- The fee will be collected through online payment mode via application software only.
- Fee through any other mode like Demand Draft, Pay Order, Cheque or Challan will not be accepted.
Mode of Selection for nielit.gov.in Posts:
Selection of the job hunters will be done on the basis of their performance in written test and interview which will be conducted by the selection committee of organization.
Procedure to Apply for NIELIT Recruitment:
- First of all job hunters require to visit official website of organization that is onlineapply.nielit.in
- Then, press apply online button and fill the required detail such as Application No, Date of Birth and Post Applied etc and hit submit tab.
- After completing all detail you need to upload your scanned passport size photographs and make payment.
- At last, take printout of the form for future use.
Last Date for Receipt of Application- 8th September 2015 (Tuesday)
If you want to get more detail regarding NIELIT Recruitment 2015, check Official Link
Something That You Should Put An Eye On