National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology has released an advertisement for NIELIT Recruitment 2016. NIELIT requires responsible and hard-working candidates for filling up the vacancies of Data Entry Operator (DEO), Coordinator, Manager and others posts. Interested aspirants for NIELIT Jobs must fill online application form and then forward the hard copy of submitted form to respective address within the due date. Candidates are requested to frequently visit this page as we will update the latest information about NIELIT Recruitment 2017 soon here.
Team of recruitmentresult.com is providing you all the essential details regarding above mentioned vacancies in the below module of this page. Candidates who are looking for Upcoming Jobs In Government Sector must apply against this advt. through online process on or before 28-9-2016.
|Organization Name||National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology|
|Last Date to Apply||Check Below|
NIELIT Vacancy Details:
|Name of the post||No. of post|
|Data Entry Operator||20|
Candidates who have completed 12th, B.COM / M.COM/ M.CA / B.TECH /BCA OR B.Sc(CS/IT) from a recognized Govt. Institute/ University/ Board OR Graduate in any discipline with a minimum of 6 months course in computers can apply for NIELIT Recruitment.
Get Here: Latest Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Candidate’s age should not exceed 35 years as on the date of applying online. The Upper age limit is relaxed for reserved candidates as per the Govt. rules.
|Name of the post||Pay Per Month|
|Data Entry Operator||Rs 12000/-|
|Project Coordinator||Rs 40000/-|
|Assistant Programmer||Rs 8655/-|
Selection of candidates will be done through Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) written test / Computer based Typing Test /or interview. MCQ test will be of 1 hour duration comprising of 50 questions of 2 marks each. The duration of Typing Test is 10 minutes. No TA/DA will be paid to any candidate for the same.
- Appliers are required to remit registration fee of Rs 500/- in the shape of a bank draft only drawn in favour of “NIELIT CHANDIGARH” payable at Chandigarh/Mohali.
- Fee is Rs 250/- for SC/ ST/ Person with Disability (PWD)/ Women
How to apply for NIELIT Vacancies?
- Job seekers can apply against NIELIT Recruitment through the Official website which is nielit.gov.in
- On the homepage, go to “Recruitment” tab available at menu bar.
- Now select the ‘Apply Online’ link given under ‘Online Applications are invited for different posts on contract basis in Punjab and Chandigarh’ head.
- After that, select the post name and hit on ‘Fill Online Application Form’ link.
- Fill Online Application Form with all required details asked there in without making any mistake.
- Upload a scanned copy of latest photograph in prescribed size.
- Submit it within given time and take a photo copy of application form.
- Send the printout of submitted form with passport size photograph, attested copies of the testimonials along with the bank draft at the below address on any working day (Monday to Friday) till 30/09/16 between 9.30 a.m. to 12.30 p.m. and 2.00 p.m. to 5.00 p.m.
- Candidates sending form by post/courier should mention the name of the post applied for, on the top of the envelope.
NIELIT, Chandigarh Puncom Building,
C-134, Ind. Area, Phase-8, Sector 72,
SAS Nagar (Mohali) – 160071
Check Also: Latest Jobs in Punjab
- Closing Date for Applying Online: 28th September 2016
- Closing Date for Submitting Application Form: 30th September 2016
You can check below given Official link for more details about NIELIT Recruitment 2016 – 2017. Job seekers, you may bookmark this webs site page for getting latest recruitment notifications.
NIELIT Recruitment: Check Official Notification
To Apply Online: Press This Link
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Private Jobs|
|Best Jobs In India
||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Latest Recruitments||Employment News This Week Highlights|