National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology has issued an employment advertisement named as NIELIT Recruitment. The organization wants to hire eligible candidates for filling up the vacant posts of Project Associate/Consultant.
Candidates, meets the eligibility conditions needed for NIELIT 2018 Recruitment as per the notification, can appear in interview/ written test, which is going to be conducted as on 19-09-2018 & 20-09-2018. For more details about NIELIT Recruitment 2018 you should go through this page.
|This Page Includes:|
Those, who are interested to apply for National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology Vacancies, they have to submit their filled application form along with 2 passport size photograph, proof of experience etc and possessing fee at the time of interview.
Eligible candidates can enroll for NIELIT Recruitment 2018-19, with the help of instructions provided on the below ward of this page, tailored by the team of project recruitmentresult.com
NIELIT Vacancy Details:
|Name of Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Project Associate (IT)||02|
|Project Associate (Electronics)||01|
|Consultant (Finance & Admin)||01|
Candidates, who are going to apply for NIELIT Vacancies, they should have degree of post-graduation/ B.Tech/BE in concerned discipline from recognized university or institution with good academic records.
Avail Now: Latest Jobs By Qualification
If you want to apply for NIELIT Jobs, then you age is more than 18 years and maximum age limits will be considered as per the norms of organization. Relaxation in upper age will be given as per the government norms.
Candidates, who will be qualified for recruitment on the specified posts will get salary as mentioned below:
|Name of Post||Salary Structure|
|Project Associate (IT)||Rs. 21000/-|
|Project Associate (Electronics)||Rs. 21000/-|
|Consultant (Finance & Admin)||Rs. 35000|
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
To apply for NIELIT Job, candidates have to pay Processing Fee (Non Refundable) of Rs. 500/- for others and Rs. 250/- for SC-ST candidate per post per application.
The payment of fee can be done through online mode:
- Name of Account Holder: “NIELIT Chennai”,
- SB Account No. 31185720641, State Bank of India , Kottur (Chennai),
NIELIT Recruitment Process:
Selection of candidates for NIELIT 2018 Vacancies , will be made on the basis of their performances in walk-in-interview/written test, going to be conducted as on the below mentioned dates.
How to apply for NIELIT Recruitment 2018?
Apply for National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology Recruitment, by going through the steps mentioned below:
- Firstly, candidates need to visit the official website of National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology that is nielit.gov.in/chennai
- Now you have to follow “Latest News” section, at the mid of home page.
- From that section you need to hit on “WALK-IN-INTERVIEW scheduled on 19th & 20th Sept 2018.”
- Now you have to hit on “WALK-IN-INTERVIEW scheduled on 19th & 20th Sept 2018 1. Advertisement 2. Eligibility Criteria” link.
- Go through the NIELIT Notification carefully.
- If you satisfy the entire eligibility criteria then go back to the previous page and hit on “Application Form” link.
- Now fill the form in correct manner and attach all the needed documents along with it.
- You have to submit the same at the time of interview.
Get Here >> NIELIT Application form
|Name of Post||Interview/ Written Test|
|Project Associate (IT)||19-09-2018|
|Project Associate (Electronics)||19-09-2018|
|Consultant (Finance & Admin)||20-09-2018|
To get more details in concern of NIELIT Recruitment 2018-19 you should visit the Official Link. if you have any query related to the content available on this page then you can drop your comment in comment box; we’ll solve it as soon as possible.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Latest Recruitments||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|