Applications are invited by National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology for NIELIT Recruitment 2020. There are 49 vacant posts of Scientist ‘B’ & Scientist Assistant ‘A’ in NIELIT. Candidates who fulfill the required eligibility for the NIELIT Jobs can apply by sending the application before last date that is 31st December 2020.
NIELIT Scientist B Notification 2020 – Overview
|Name of the Recruitment Board||National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT)|
|No. of Vacancies||49|
|Name of the Posts||Scientist – B, Scientist Assistant A|
|Starting Date to fill the Application Form||02-12-2020 (11:30 AM)|
|Closing Date for the Submission of the Application Form||31-12-2020 (5:30 PM)|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
- Name of the Post: Scientist – B, Scientist Assistant A
- Total Number of Vacancies: 49
Category Wise Vacancy Distribution:
Scientist B: 10
- UR: 06
- OBC: 03
- EWS: 01
- Reserved for PWD (OH – 1)
Scientist Assistant A: 39
- UR: 24
- SC: 02
- OBC: 10
- EWS: 03
- Reserved for PWD (HH – 1, LV – 1)
Who is eligible for NIELIT Job Openings?
Scientist B (Group A): Passed Bachelor degree in Engineering or Technology or Department of Electronics and Accreditation of Computer Courses B-level or Associate Member of Institute of Engineers or Graduate Institute of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers or master degree in Science (MSc) or Computer Application or Engineering/Technology (ME/M.Tech) or Philosophy (M Phil) can apply for NIELIT Scientist B Jobs.
Scientific/Technical Assistant A (Group B): Passed M.SC/ MCA/ MS/ MCA/ B.Tech/ B.E in any one combination in IT, Electronics, Computer Sciences, Computer and Networking Security, Informatics, Electronics and Communication, Electronics & telecommunications, and Software System to apply for the posts.
You Can Find More: Latest Jobs As Per Your Qualification
What is the Age Limit for NIELIT Job Vacancy?
Upper Age Limit: 30 years
- 5 years for SC/ST contenders, 3 years for OBC (NCL) candidates,
- 10 years for unreserved PWD candidates,
- 15 years for PWD SC/ST candidates,
- 13 years for PWD OBC (NCL) candidates
How much is the monthly salary for Jobs in NIELIT ?
Selected candidates for the NIELIT Recruitment will get salary as:
- Scientist B: Level-10 (Rs. 56100-Rs. 177500) per month.
- Scientist Assistant A: Level-6 (Rs. 35,400-Rs. 1,12,400) per month.
What is the Selection Process for the Job in NIELIT ?
Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the written test/ Interview.
- Scientist ‘B’: Written Test, Interview
- Scientific/Technical Assistant ‘A’: Written Exam
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
What is the application fee?
- For General and all others: Rs. 800/- per application per post (including taxes)
- SC/ST/ PWD/ Women candidates: No Fee
How to apply online for NIELIT Jobs?
- Go to the official website that is nielit.gov.in
- Follow menu bar at the top of home page.
- Press on “Recruitments” tab.
- Hit on “Detailed Advertisement Scientist – ‘B’ and Scientific/Technical Assistant – ‘A’ posts in NIC on Direct Recruitment Basis (Advt. No. NIELIT/NDL/STQC/2020/1)”.
- Check the details in NIELIT Notification thoroughly
- Fill NIELIT Online Application Form and upload the scanned documents.
- Submit the application form.
- Pay the required amount of fee.
- Take the print out of the form for future use.
Press Here: Apply Online Link
Press Here: NIELIT Official Website
Last Date to send Application: 31-12-2020 (5:30 pm)
NIELIT Recruitment 2020-21
All those contenders who are searching for Jobs in National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology are hereby informed that latest NIELIT Scientist Recruitment Notification has been released on official website. As per NIELIT Recruitment Notification PDF, applications are invited for eligible and interested candidates for hiring suitable Indians.
So, interested candidates have to send NIELIT Application Form and other important documents before last date at above mentioned official address. Candidates will be selected based on their performance in Written Exam/ Interview.
Candidates can bookmark our web portal for latest updates. If you have any confusion regarding this, then you may ask us in the given below comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Private Jobs|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|