NIELIT Recruitment 2014
National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) has broadcasted an advertisement of NIELIT Recruitment 2014 for the posts of Scientists, Assistant and Stenographer.
Eligible candidates those who want to grab the job opportunity in the organization of NIELIT may apply by filling the application form on or before the closing date.
NIELIT is an organization under Department of Electronics and Information Technology Ministry of Communications and Information Technology, Govt. of India, engaged in human resource development.
To grab more details you may visit the given notification which is stated by recruitmentresult.com
National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology
Total No. of Vacancies:
Detail information of NIELIT Recruitment 2014:
|S.No.||Posts Name||No. of Posts|
|6||Sr. Technical Assistant||16|
|8||Jr. Technical Assistant||02|
Job fighter mist hold mentioned degree in concerned discipline for various posts from recognized university / institute / college.
- BE/ B.Tech in Computer Science or Computer Engg./Information Technology/Electrical and Electronics Engg/ Electronics & Instrumentation/Electronics/ Electronics.
- M.Tech/ME in Computer Science/IT/Electronics & Communications/Electronics or any specialization in CS/IT/EC/ Electronics like VLSI Design, Information Security Embedded System Design.
- PhD in Computer Engg. Or Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electronics, EEE, E&I & Communications/ Electronics.
- MCA with B.Sc(Mathematics)
- M.Sc in Mathematics or Physics or equivalent
- Contenders should have good typing speed of 30 wpm in English or 25 wpm in Hindi with Working knowledge of computers.
- Applicants should hold NIELIT ’O’ Level Certificate Course.
- Applicants’ age should reside in between 25 years to 45 years.
- Age relaxation will be applicable for the reserved category as per government norms.
Mode of Selection:
- Job fighter will be shortlisted based on the performance in written Examination and Skill test.
- Applicants those who will qualify in Skill test will be called for personal Interviews.
Tips for Interview-Complete Details
Tips for Written Exam-Complete Details
How to Apply?
- Applicants those who are interested may apply online through the official website www.nielit.in.
- On the home page applicants may visit the link of “NIELIT Recruitments”.
- Aspirants are required to “Apply for posts in NIELIT” for which they want to apply for.
- Job fighter are requested to fill the form very carefully with all relevant details
Last Date for Online Registration: 17th April 2014
For more details you may visit the: