NIFT Counselling 2020
National Institute of Fashion Technology is going to organize the NIFT Counselling 2020 in the month of June 2020. Candidates who have cleared the NIFT Entrance Exam and have their name in the merit list can participate in the NIFT Counseling Process. Candidates have to complete the NIFT Counselling Registration online which will begin from Last week of May 2020 to the First Week of June 2020 . Candidates can check the choice filling process, Schedule/ Dates, Admission Procedure from here.
NIFT Admission Counselling 2020: Highlights
|Name of the Organization||National Institute of Fashion Technology|
|Exam name||NIFT Entrance Exam|
|No of NIFT Institutes||16|
|Programs Name||B. F Tech., M. FTech. and M.F.M.|
|NIFT Registration for counselling||Last week of May 2020 to the First Week of June 2020|
|Commencement of NIFT counselling Round 1||June 2020|
NIFT Counselling Procedure 2020:
Step 1: Registration for nift.ac.in Counselling 2020:
- First of all, you have to visit the official web portal of the university and fill the NIFT Registration Form
- You can fill the registration form by entering the form number, date of birth and password
- Also you have to deposit Rs.5000 for NIFT Registration For Counselling.
Step 2: Campus Choice Filling
- At the time of filling the NIFT Counselling 2020 Registration Form, you have to select one campus of the 16 campuses of NIFT.
- After that, you have to submit the NIFT online Registration Form
Step 3: Download NIFT Call Letter:
- After successful submission of NIFT Registration Form, you will get a system generated letter, SMS and an email on registered mobile and email IDs.
- NIFT Call Letter will include entire information regarding the Nodal Officer and the documents required for NIFT Online Counselling.
Step 4: Document Verification:
- Now you have to report the NIFT counselling center as listed in NIFT Counselling Details letter
- On the NIFT counselling center, document verification process will take place.
- You have to carry all the required documents, testimonials and certificates in original
Step 5: Seat Allocation
- After successful verification of the documents, A merit list will be prepared by the National Institute of Fashion Technology
- On the basis NIFT merit rank and availability of seat, candidates can apply for admission in colleges
Step 6: Reporting at College
- At last, you have to appear in allotted college to submit the fee immediately
- After submission of fee, you will get the allotment letter/receipt duly signed by the nodal officer of the campus
Know Here: Counselling Procedure in Details
NIFT Counselling 2020 Fees:
The process adopted for registration / allotment of seat will be the same as in the first round of NIFT Counselling. However for participating in the NIFT Counselling 2nd round, registration / re-registration will be on payment of Rs. 5000/‐ by way of online payment.
NIFT Reservation of Seats:
|Category||Seats Reserved (%)|
|OBC (Non- Creamy)||27%|
|Differently Abled Candidates (PHP)||3%|
You Can Also Read: Counselling Tips & Techniques
NIFT 2020 Seat Matrix:
|Bachelor of Fashion|
Technology (B. F. Tech)
|Bachelor of Design|
Documents Mandatory for NIFT Counselling 2020:
Candidates must attend NIFT Counselling 2020 and should carry following documents with them:
- System generated letter/e-mail received by the candidate.
- Photograph (2 Passport & 4 Stamp Size).
- Certificate of having passed the 10+2 or equivalent examination.
- Certificate of having passed the 10+2 or equivalent examination, showing the subjects offered by him/her in the examination. Physics, Chemistry and Math for B.F. Tech.
- Certificate from the Board from which he/she passed the High School/Higher Secondary Examination.
- Category Certificate.
- Semester Fee – Demand Draft of Rs. 1,26,900/- (Non-NRI) drawn in favour of the NIFT HO payable at the city of the Counselling.
- Copy of 12th class School Leaving Certificate(for domicile seats only.
- Valid PWD Certificate.
- Copy of 1st, 2nd & 3rd year graduation mark sheet/ self attested copy of final year appearing certificate (For Master Programmes).
- Undertaking for the candidate seeking provisional admission.
- Undertaking from the students, as per provisions of anti ragging.
- Undertaking about Eligibility, Fee and Refund.
- Medical Fitness Certificate in prescribed format Form for withdrawal of Admission.
- Authorization letter from the candidate who are not in position to attend in person (Not applicable for PwD candidates).
Check Here: Documents Required For Counseling
NIFT Counselling Fee 2020 for First Semester:
|Tuition Fees||Rs 97800/-|
|Library Fee (Per Year)||Rs 6400/-|
|Mediclaim & Student Development|
Fee (Per Year)
|Exam Fee (Per Year)||Rs 3200/-|
|Security Deposit (One Time)|
|Registration Fee (One Time)||Rs 8100/-|
Check Out Here: Counselling Schedule
Important Dates for NIFT 2020:
|Starting of Online Registration||4th week of October 2019|
|Last date to register||4th week of December 2019|
|Application correction window opens||Last week of December 2019 to 1st week of January 2020|
|Last date to register with late fee of Rs. 5000||1st week of January 2020|
|Availability of Admit card||2nd week of January 2020|
|NIFT 2020 Exam||3rd week of January 2020|
|Announcement of Result||In the month of February/March 2020|
|Last date of registration for Foreign nationals/ NRIs/SAARC||Last week of April 2020|
|Release of Call Letter for PG programmes||4th week of March 2020|
|Situation Test/GD/Interview||In the month of February/March 2020|
|Declaration of Final Result||In the month of May or June 2020|
|Beginning of NIFT Registration for counselling||Last week of May 2020 to the First Week of June 2020|
|NIFT 2020 counselling process (round 1)||Second and third week of June 2020|
|NIFT 2020 counselling process (round 2)||July 2020 Onward|
Candidates who want to attain more information regarding the NIFT Counselling 2020 are suggested to visit this Official Link of the university. Also stay connected with our web portal to get all the latest updates time to time
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|NIFT Syllabus||NIFT Application Form|
|NIFT Result||NIFT Sample Papers|
|NIFT Admit Card||NIFT Fee Structure|
|How to Start New Life In College?||How to Get Free College Education|