NIFT Counselling registration will start from the last week of May 2018. National Institute of Fashion Technology entrance test is organized on a national level. Students who’re seeking admission in the field of fashion technology and design and declared qualified in NIFT Entrance Exam, may check NIFT Online Counseling Procedure from this page. After qualifying the NIFT Entrance Exam, candidates can get admission in the university and its associated campuses. Candidates, you can check your Seat Status and Online Counseling Schedule.
Every year 16 affiliated campuses of the NIFT participated in the counselling session. Overall number of seat of different categories for admission to Master Programmes such as Master of Design (M.Des.), Master of Fashion Technology (M.F.Tech.) and Master of Fashion Management (MFM) will be allotted to the candidates as per their rank. For getting further details about NIFT Counselling 2018, you need to go through the entire page which is well updated by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Counselling Procedure Details:
- For participating in rounds of Counseling, all eligible candidates will be required to register themselves online at www.nift.ac.in or niftadmissions.in
- For first round of Counseling there would be no Counselling fee.
- However, for subsequent rounds of Counseling, candidate will have to pay online Rs. 5000/- as fee to register / re-register for participation.
- Those who are not interested in changing their Campus / Course allotted to them in first round may not participate in subsequent rounds of Counseling.
- Candidates may register using their credentials i.e. Form Number, Date of Birth and Password
- On successful registration, a candidate will receive “system generated letter”, SMSes and emails on their registered mobile and email ids.
- On day of Counseling, candidate is required to report at chosen NIFT Campus for verification of documents and allotment of seats.
- After verification of documents, allocation of seats will take place before Nodal Officer of Counseling Campus.
- After allotment of seat, candidate will be issued an allotment letter /receipt duly signed by Nodal Officer of the Campus.
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility requirements mentioned in the Prospectus before they report for Counseling.
Check Here: Counselling Tips & Techniques
NIFT Counselling Procedure 2018:
First of all candidates has to register themselves on the official website. Candidates can register for the counselling by using their credentials, such as form number, date of birth and password.
At the time of registration, candidates have to fill the campus choice in which they want to appear in the counselling. Candidates can select one of the 16 campuses of NIFT.
Download Call Letter:
After successful registration, a “system generated letter”, will be received by the candidate through SMS and e-mail on their registered mobile and email id. The letter will contain the details of the Nodal Officer and the documents required for Counselling and Admission.
The counselling will take place on the campus, which is selected by the candidate through offline mode. Candidates have to report the counselling center in a given reporting time for the document verification and allocation of seats.
Check Out: Counselling Procedure in Details
Documents Mandatory for NIFT Counselling:
Candidates must attend counseling and should carry following documents with them:
- Photograph (2 Passport & 4 Stamp Size)
- Self-attested copy of 10th class certificate
- Self-attested copy of 12th class mark sheet
- Self-attested copy of OBC, (NC), SC, ST & PHP certificate
- Semester Fee – Demand Draft Self-attested copy of 12th class
- School Leaving Certificate (for domicile seats only)
- Valid PHP Certificate
- Self-attested copy of 1st, 2nd & 3rd year graduation mark sheet / self-attested copy of final year appearing certificate (For Master Programmes)
Check Here: Documents Required For Counseling
Reservation of Seats:
|Categories||Seats Reserved (%)|
|OBC (Non- Creamy)||27%|
|Differently Abled Candidates (PHP)||3%|
Cancellation of NIFT Admission 2018:
- A candidate can be denied admission at a later stage if the institute is not satisfied with his/her character, past behavior or antecedents.
- Admission granted to such a candidate, who is admitted at NIFT on the basis of false information or by hiding relevant facts, will be liable to be canceled without any notice by the Director of the campus/Director (admission). The fee deposited will also be forfeited.
- If a candidate does not report to the allotted campus within a week of commencement of session, his/her admission will stand canceled without any notice.
- The Director General may cancel the admission of any candidate for a particular reason or exclude him/her for definite time duration.
- If it is found at any stage that the candidate does not fulfill the requisite criteria, then his/her admission will be canceled.
Check Also: Scholarship in India
Counselling fee for 1st semester:
|Tuition Fees||Rs 85050|
|Library Fee (Per Year)||Rs 5600|
|Mediclaim & Student Development Fee (Per Year)||Rs 2800|
|Exam Fee (Per Year)||Rs 2800|
|Security Deposit (One Time)(Refundable)||Rs 7100|
|Registration Fee (One Time)||Rs 7100|
NIFT Counselling Centers:
- New Delhi
You Can Also Check: Entrance Exam in India
NIFT Counselling Schedule 2018:
Commencement of NIFT counselling 2018 round 1:
|Programmes||Category||PWD Category Rank||Counselling Date|
|Bachelor of Design (B.Des)||Gen- PWD||1 to 37||1st week of June 2018|
|OBC (NC)-PWD||1 to 20|
|SC- PWD||1 to 4|
|Bachelor of Fashion Technology (B.F.Tech)||Gen-PWD|
|1 to 5|
|OBC (NC)-PWD||1 to 6|
Bachelor of Fashion Technology:
|Date (2018)||Categories||No. of Candidates||Common Merit rank|
|2nd week of June|| |
General/OBC/SC/ST/State Domicile/Children & Wards of NRI
|2nd week of June||160||151-311|
|2nd week of June||170||312-482|
|3rd week of June||180||483-662|
|3rd week of June||200||663-862|
|3rd week of June|
General/OBC/SC/ST/State Domicile/Children & Wards of NRI
|All Candidates having Common Merit Rank from 863 to 1574|
|3rd week of June||General/OBC/SC/ST/State Domicile/Children & Wards of NRI|
All Candidates having Common Merit Rank from 1575 to 2581
Want to Know? Ways To Get Money For College Fees
NIFT 2018 Seat Allotment Round 2 Schedules:
|Display of seats||4th week of July 2018|
|Start of second round of counselling||4th week of July 2018|
|Registration for NIFT counselling 2018|
|4th week of July 2018|
|Counselling at NIFT campuses||Last week of July onwards|
To get further information about NIFT Counselling 2018, you need to visit the Official Link. You can also bookmark this page by using CTRL+D for latest updates. If you have any query then you can ask in comment box which is provided below.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|NIFT Syllabus||NIFT Application Form|
|NIFT Admission||NIFT Sample Papers|
|NIFT Exam Pattern||NIFT Result|
|NIFT Admit Card||Education Loans for Students|
|How to Start New Life In College?||How to Get Free College Education|