Check Your Seat Status and Updated NIFT Counselling Schedule Here!!! Students who’re seeking admission in the field of fashion technology and design and declared qualified in NIFT Entrance Exam, may check NIFT Online Counseling Procedure From this page. Candidates who want to get admission in National Institute of Fashion Technology they must attend the counseling on the specified date. We’re also trying to collect detailed information about NIFT Counselling 2017, so you may stay connected with us on our web portal.
Overall number of seat of different categories for admission to Master Programmes such as Master of Design (M.Des.), Master of Fashion Technology (M.F.Tech.) and Master of Fashion Management (MFM) will be allotted to the candidates as per their rank. Entire detailed information related to the NIFT Counseling such as documents required, important dates and more details are well furnished below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Counselling Procedure Details:
- For participating in rounds of Counseling, all eligible candidates will be required to register themselves online at www.nift.ac.in or niftadmissions.in
- For first round of Counseling there would be no Counselling fee.
- However, for subsequent rounds of Counseling, candidate will have to pay online Rs. 5000/- as fee to register / re-register for participation.
- Those who are not interested in changing their Campus / Course allotted to them in first round may not participate in subsequent rounds of Counseling.
- Candidates may register using their credentials i.e. Form Number, Date of Birth and Password
- On successful registration, a candidate will receive “system generated letter”, SMSes and emails on their registered mobile and email ids.
- On day of Counseling, candidate is required to report at chosen NIFT Campus for verification of documents and allotment of seats.
- After verification of documents, allocation of seats will take place before Nodal Officer of Counseling Campus.
- After allotment of seat, candidate will be issued an allotment letter /receipt duly signed by Nodal Officer of the Campus.
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility requirements mentioned in the Prospectus before they report for Counseling.
Check Here: Counselling Procedure in Details
Documents Mandatory For NIFT Counselling:
Candidates must attend counseling and should carry following documents with them:
- Photograph (2 Passport & 4 Stamp Size)
- Self-attested copy of 10th class certificate
- Self-attested copy of 12th class mark sheet
- Self-attested copy of OBC, (NC), SC, ST & PHP certificate
- Semester Fee – Demand Draft Self-attested copy of 12th class
- School Leaving Certificate (for domicile seats only)
- Valid PHP Certificate
- Self-attested copy of 1st, 2nd & 3rd year graduation mark sheet / self-attested copy of final year appearing certificate (For Master Programmes)
There will be 3 rounds of Counseling at the 15 Campuses of National Institute Of Fashion Technology and its names are Bengaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chennai, Gandhinagar, Hyderabad, Jodhpur, Kangra, Kannur, Kolkata, Mumbai, New Delhi, Patna, Raebareli, Shillong. Its Head Office will coordinate with all Campuses and Admission process will take place simultaneously at all Campuses of National Institute Of Fashion Technology.
Documents Required For Counseling:- Check Here
Important Dates (Tentative):
Counselling will be start from: May / June 2017
For more details about NIFT Counseling 2017, you may visit this Official Link and stay in touch with us on our web portal to get upcoming details regarding the same.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|NIFT Application Form||NIFT Sample Papers|
|NIFT Syllabus||NIFT Result|
|Counselling Schedule||Entrance Exam in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get a Free College Education||How to Start a New Life In College?|